All Comments on 'Sissy Play Concepts'

by graypaintedzebra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great collection and description of key sissy-related terms! I hope you continue with this sissy guidebook by addressing the rules applicable to the sissy, recommended acts the sissy is required to perform, appropriate punishments for misbehavior or anything less than 100% perfect compliance, etc. Thanks for this great start!

graypaintedzebragraypaintedzebra3 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind comments. I really appreciate the feedback. I would really like to expand on this and branch out into some of the areas you mentioned. Look for some future publishing’s that head that direction. Until then check out some of my other stories here on lit if you haven’t already.

bananafishiexbananafishiex3 months ago

I knew many of these terms but some were new to me, so that was educational.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love this! I need to be trained by somebody!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergraypaintedzebra@graypaintedzebra
The world is not black or white but shades of gray. The world is made up of a limitless number of places to explore and find the authentic you! To dip your toes in the pond of the rainbow helps you to realize the pond is much bigger than any of us ever realized. My preferr...