Sissy Prince Pt. 03

Story Info
Prince's treatments are now over.
4.1k words
4.57
14.9k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,175 Followers

Warning: This is a twisted and dark fantasy about a prince. It contains extreme ideals and is generally insensitive. Please do not read if you are easily offended, read the tags first. I warned you, so don't waste your time. It is for a particular audience, so again, if that's not you, no shame in turning back now. If it's not your thing, well, you can't say I didn't warn you.

All character is 18+. Now enjoy.

"Oh my gosh... it's fucking huge..." The queen couldn't help but utter what she was saying as her climax seemed to linger forever, her body shaking uncontrollably and trembling over and over again until the powerful feelings eventually faded, leaving her panting and exhausted.

"That was brilliant, Alexander," the coven lady said. "Are you done? I've got a potion to make for our princess."

"What, done? I just started with my queen. I'm not stopping until I can see my queen's fresh fucked body," Alexander replied. "And take my sissy prince with you. I'm gonna give my full attention to my queen."

The next morning, Ollie knocked on his chamber after spending the night in the royal harem. "Alexander, may I?"

"Come inside," Alexander said.

The queen was found lying naked on the prince's bed next to Alexander. She was cum covered and exhausted, just like a cheap whore sleeping after an all-night service. She hasn't any idea that someone could come into this room, even the king or the prince.

"Mother," Prince Ollie called his mother.

"Why are you calling your mother?" Alexander asked. "She already missed the royal breakfast. Isn't it too late to sleep?"

"Yes, but not for her. Last night I didn't let her sleep a bit," Alexander replied.

"Why is there blood on the bed and between her thighs?" Ollie asked.

"You talk too much," Alexander got annoyed. "Okay, call your mother and ask her a question for yourself. I'm going to take a bath. This slut squirts all over me."

"Mother," Ollie called his mother while poking her shoulder.

"Let me sleep a bit, Alexander. You just fucked my sore pussy," the queen replied.

"Mother, it's me, Ollie," Ollie replied.

"Ooh, son. Is your father looking for me?" The queen asked.

"No," Ollie replied.

"Then why did you wake me up?" The Queen asked. "Guard, guard."

My second royal guard entered the room.

"My queen," he said.

"Take this sissy prince with you and don't let anyone enter the chamber, except your King," the queen yelled at the guard. "And call a maid. I need to clean my bloody ass."

"Yes my queen," he replied, and then he nodded his head. "My prince please, follow me."

"And take this pot of fluid with you. Maester asked for this," Alexander said and handed over the pot to the prince's second royal guard.

"Take me to the maester room. He has something to show me." the prince said.

"Prince, will you please hand over this pot to the maester?" the guard requested.

"Sure, give it to me," Ollie replied.

The prince entered the maester's laboratory. The maester was with a girl, a whore. He didn't expect the prince this time, especially this early. Prince Ollie was shocked by seeing the maester's performance. He was fucking like a bull.

"My prince. I'm making a potion for you, just sit there for a minute," the maester responded. "Is that pot Alexander gave to you?"

"Yes, Maester," Ollie responded.

"Put that down that raw potion table, over there," the maester pointed at me.

"Okay, Maester. How are you making the potion with her?" Ollie asked.

"See, this girl is a virgin. Virgin girls have special juice inside their pussy. Only the maester knows how to extract them intact. I'm almost done, come here, my prince," the maester said, then started grinning. "Ahhh, hhhhaa, yess, fuckk, hhhmm."

"Yes, maester." Ollie stood right beside the maester.

"Okay, first clean this potion tool like you clean Alexander's cock while I finish making the potion," the maester said while taking the creampies in a pot from the girl's pussy. "Push it out, slut. I want every single drop of it."

"What maester?" Prince Ollie asked.

"Not you. Just keep sucking, you'll find an energy potion in there," the maester replied. "When it comes it's going to come fast. You got to be the ready princess."

The prince nodded.

"Last night, Alexander extracted the queen's juices. They're not powerful like the virgins' but if it's royal then..."

Prince Ollie was in a kneeling position in front of the maester, eye level with his massive shiny veiny cock. Ollie went to town sucking and gagging and stroking his thick cock.

"Mmm that's it, princess, here it comes, get ready. Here come, your energy potion to take king cock like a champ."

The princess shoved her mouth deep into his cock, wrapping her lips around the base as he pumped his load directly into her mouth. He was pumping his load directly into her mouth, load after load, filling up her mouth with his semen. It was too much. It started to spill out of her mouth. He finally stopped drowning her with his cum and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Mmmm, the potion is thick and sticky," Ollie said.

"Do you like it?" The maester asked. "I can make some for you every day."

"I'd love to," Ollie replied. "Now what do you do with this potion?"

"Take this to Mistress Claude," the maester said.

Then I knocked on Mistress Claude's door. "Mistress, are you there?" Ollie asked.

"Come in, I was waiting for you," Mistress Claude replied. "Here is my sissy prince. I need to milk you for the maester's ultimate potion."

"Then it must be so powerful," Ollie said. "What is this potion for?"

"It is for you and after drinking it you won't remember anything about today's or yesterday's little talk. So it's just a waste of time to talk with you now," Mistress Claude replied. "Strip naked and get on your fours on that bed."

"Yes, Mistress," Ollie obeyed and did what Mistress Claude ordered him.

"Did you take the morning bath that I teach you?" Mistress Claude asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Ollie replied.

"Then you are ready to get milked. The king will take your virginity today. I'm going to use my two fingers. So it'll also help you to take his big fat cock," Mistress Claude said. "Now close your eyes and think about last night how Alexander pounded the queen. I need your pure semen for this potion."

"Yes, Mistress," Ollie replied.

"I brought a girl for you. She's the best pussy eater in this harem," Mistress Claude said. "Now show me what I taught you."

The sissy prince smiled and wiggled her ass. She was in a doggy-style position to provide the best access to her pussy: head down ass up. Her tiny clitty was shrunk and dangled down helplessly.

"Good, girl," Mistress Claude said.

The pussy-girl ran her hands over the prince's smooth butt cheeks, lightly squeezing them and pulling them apart.

"Mmm, look at this cherry. Princess, your pussy is so beautiful. May I?"

Prince wiggled in response to her flattery. The pussy-girl continued to stroke her bubble butt with her hands. She was very good with her teasing technique. The prince had already started leaking precum.

"Aww, you also have such tiny balls, they are so cute," the pussy girl said and tickled the back of her sissy balls.

Then the pussy-girl buried her face deep in Ollie's butt crack, and the prince let out a gasp and a moan. Her tongue flicked at the prince's pussy. Instinctively, the sissy prince pushed back and moaned again, and she stuck her tongue deep into her rapidly dilating pussy lips.

"Mmm, fucking sweet. Princess, your pussy tastes so good," the pussy girl exclaimed.

"Girl, how do you drool this much just...?" Mistress Claude said. "You already lubed her pussy up just using your spits."

The pussy girl started using her middle finger to massage around and rub at the entrance to the princess's pussy. She gently pushed against her slightly open hole and her pussy started to relax and allow her finger inside. Then she slowly slid her finger into Ollie's pussy down to the knuckle.

"Ahhh, hhuhh, uuuh," Ollie moaned.

"Drain her nuts, girl," Mistress Claude barked.

She left her finger buried in Ollie's pussy for a moment to let her adjust and savor her initial insertion. Slowly, she pulled all the way out, and now that the sissy prince's pussy was relaxed, it did not completely close once she had withdrawn.

"The king will love this hot pussy," the pussy-girl said.

Then the pussy-girl rolled her finger around the ring of the princess's pussy lips. She slipped her finger faster into her this time, and slowly worked it in and out, making her even looser. A second finger entered Ollie's pussy and the pussy-girl started to twist her fingers while she gently finger-fucks Ollie's pussy. She spat more on the ass crack, and soon the princess' pussy got very loose and slippery.

"Good sissy, just relax and let her open your pussy for your father," Mistress Claude said. "Time to milk out your cummies, sissy prince! Put a pot under her clitty."

The pussy-girl put a flat pot directly beneath Ollie's dangling tiny pp.

She pushed her fingers deeper until she reached her p-spot. Then she started massaging and rubbing Ollie's prostate. With each stroke, Ollie's sissy button hardened, and the tingling fire in her pussy continued to grow. Ollie's clitty kept dripping large beads of clear precum. For several minutes, the pussy girl milked, and Ollie continued to leak cummies while the inside of her pussy began to pulsate.

"Uhh, ahh, mmm, mmmh, yesss, mmmh," Ollie moaned.

"She's close," Mistress Claude. "Her sissy semen will start to leak from her clitty soon. Princess, just relax and focus on your pussy, she's going to milk out all your last pure virgin fluid."

The pressure began to build at the base of Prince's little, limp clitty, and a wave of pleasure slid out of her pussy and all over her body. The first pearly white cum glob formed on the tip of her clitty and trickled onto the pot. She began to moan loudly, and the pressure in her body began to rise once more. Another drop of her virgin sweet sissy milk was prepared to release.

"Pure royal milk. People would kill each other if they realized the power of one drop of this," Mistress Claude said.

With a huge drop of milk, the pussy-girl continued to press her fingers over Ollie's p-spot, and another wave of orgasmic ecstasy rushed over Ollie's. Ollie's eyes rolled back and she groaned even louder, powerless in the face of the ecstasy she was experiencing. As the next wave of pressure and ecstasy began to rise in the depths of her boiling hot pussy, another droplet of her sissycum struck the pot. Her taint twitches softly as more of her pure royal milk flows through her, entering her clitty and dropping over the pot. All she could do was gasp, groan, and squirt as the pussy-girl stroked her prostate again and again.

"Mistress, I think we have enough for the potion," the pussy girl said.

"The potion, haha. For potion, we need just one drop. Today, she will lose her purity at the hands of her father," Mistress replied. "Empty her tiny nuts, I want the last drop of it."

"Last drop?" the pussy-girl said.

"Yes, till the last drop," Mistress Claude replied. "If she stops producing milk you know what to do."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll squeeze them out," the pussy-girl said.

"And don't hold back. Nobody cares about her nuts when they're crushed or intact," Mistress Clade said. "I'm leaving you two alone. After you finish, prepare her for the King. King stopped fucking from yesterday. He wants a virgin sissy."

******

The queen's mother finally recovers from the last night's hard fuck. She never experienced this type of hardcore sex. The royal sex is always gentle.

"Guard," the queen barked.

"Yes, My Queen," the Queen guard replied.

"Where is my son?" the queen asked.

"The prince is in the Bathhouse, my queen," the Queen guard replied.

"Perfect. Escort me there," the queen ordered.

The queen joined with her son.

"Maester, what are you doing here?" the queen asked.

"My queen, my apologies. The prince is getting ready for the king. Tonight, her treatment will be fulfilled," the maester replied. "If the king gives his royal seed..."

"Where?" the queen asked.

"My Queen, excuse me. I don't..." the maester said.

"Where will he put his seed?" the queen asked.

"The King has to breed her, my queen?" the maester replied.

"What? Our king fuck like a boar. Look at my baby son. There is no way I'm letting him sleep the king," the queen said.

"My queen, I already gave him a lot of potions for tonight. There will be no problem at all," the maester said. "If the king breeds her then our prince will be the next..."

"Are you sure the king won't recognize him?" the queen asked and then she started inspecting prince Ollie. "Hehe, no way he's not recognizing you. What happened to your balls?"

"My queen, it's temporary. It'll go away in a few hours. I gave him a potion to fill his balls with cum," the maester replied. The maester just lied to the queen. He had a special potion just for his balls, but not for what he just said. After the milking session, Ollie's nuts got so vulnerable that they needed some healing potion. The pussy-girl crushed his bigger nut when she was squeezing so hard to milk it. Instead of a healing potion, the maester gave a potion that, in a few weeks, will permanently pull the testicle up toward the body.

"I'll dress her for our king. We need to make her appealing to him," the queen said.

*****After bathing and dressing the sissy prince finally entered the King's chamber for breeding.

The King had a huge grin on his bearded face. He was well over six feet tall and had broad shoulders. His massive bulge was well pronounced in the front, and his bare chest and abdomen were covered with hair.

"You look like a princess, sissy," King said. "You're a very sexy sissy. How old are you?"

The sissy prince replied with a very blushing shy face.

"Wow, my son is your age," King said. "Are you a good sissy or a bad...?"

"I can be a naughty sissy for you, my King," the sissy prince replied.

"They taught you well," King replied. "You know I paid well for a virgin sissy."

"Yes, my King," the sissy prince replied.

"You want something from me?" King asked. "I'm feeling so generous today."

"A sissy doesn't need so much in her life. A man is enough for her. But tonight I want your seed deep inside my craving pussy," the sissy prince asked.

"They taught you how to talk too. Now I get it, why did they take three boxed gold in exchange for you," King replied. "Lucky you, I have been cum since yesterday. My balls are turning blue. Come closer."

The king leaned forward and kissed her passionately. He then thrust his tongue into her mouth in order to taste her tongue. As their tongues grappled, she placed her hands on his big, hairy chest and melted in his hands. His beard was bumpy on her flesh, which she enjoyed.

"You taste amazing," King said. "Get on my knees."

She sat back on her knees and looked up at him, and waited for permission to take his cock out and shove it down her throat. The king gave her a nod, then she finally removed his pants. She saw what was creating the bulge earlier.

"Mmmm, I like him more than you," she said.

"Then do your best with him," King replied.

The king's cock wasn't completely erect yet, simply dangling in front of his massive bluish balls, but it was already more than six inches long and thick. She drooled as his beautiful, mouthwatering member tightened just once. She took it all in at once, inside her mouth. She was enjoying the feeling of a hardened cock. Her moaning was nonstop. In a minute she glazed the king's cock from top to bottom. She didn't wait a single second to ask him to pound her ass.

"My king, you're ready to take my virgin ass," the sissy prince said.

The king sat on the bed and took his sissy son on his lap to prepare her pussy. Then the king started to circle her little sissy rosebud with a sausage-like finger. He started applying more pressure to her pussy and gently pushed his finger within her, causing her to groan at the pleasant intrusion. When the king fucked her with his middle finger, she began to push against his hand in response to his entrance. He made the decision to insert another large, thick finger after that.

"Damn, Claude, put a good amount of lube inside your nice little pussy hole," King said. "You must be very special to her. Normally I don't like to fuck a virgin without blood, but in your case, I won't tear your pussy, I promise."

"Thank you, my King," the sissy prince replied. "Your finger is so big, my king."

"Haha, I can crush a full-grown man's skull with my bare hand," King replied. "Do you want me to pop your little nuts? Claude always sends me some bratty sissy to teach them a lesson."

"You crush their nuts with your hand!" The sissy prince asked.

"Not with hand, with my index and thumb, like a grape," King replied.

She got scared by hearing that. Today she lost a ball, but at that point, her groin and those areas were totally numb after hours of milking and squeezing. Two of his fingers were thicker than a typical cock's, and she felt like she was being fucked rather than fingered. His own cock, which throbbed against her soft abdomen, was much thicker. She wanted him to fuck her so badly that he put his seed inside her pussy to end the night.

"How many wars have you won, my king," the sissy prince asked. The prince is actually trying to know her father. Her father didn't even talk to her after the accident. He is still pissed at his son.

"Enough talk, now sit on my cock," King replied. "Do it fast before I..."

She took a step between his legs, twisted around, and reached down to aim his cock at the spot. When she held his cock, it was incredibly thick and solid. She dropped her ass, forcing the tip of his cock against her small hole. She then took a big breath and sat down on his cock.

"You're so big," the sissy prince groaned.

His cock felt so large, even with mistress Claude's special lubrication and potion, and as she went down on him, she felt stretched to the greatest extent, but it felt so amazing. The king gripped her hips and dragged her the rest of the way down when she was almost at the bottom.

"Uhhh, aahh, mmmh, yess, mmhh, ee, uuuh," the sissy prince was feeling her first powerful real orgasm. She began spewing a clear thin cum 5 feet forward the minute the king slammed her down. "Ahh, mmmm, ahhhh." She fainted on the king's lap.

"Haha, you're really something," King said. "Now spread your pussy before I make it bleed."

"Ye...yesss, yes, my king," she replied, leaning forward and reaching back to spread her ass open. Then, she kept the rhythm with the king, gliding up and down his shaft slowly and deliberately.

"You're doing great, sissy," King said. She proceeded to ride him more quickly while bouncing on his lap after he spanked her rear. "Now try a little faster."

"Okay, my king," she answered, and then started gliding in and out on the king's cock with her hands on her knees. Her clitty was leaking like a broken faucet. She was bouncing, while the king kept thrusting to meet her ass.

"Keep bouncing, until your legs can't take anymore," King said. "You got tired, don't you? Let me help you."

The king held her tight on his member. With one big hard thrust, he drove balls deep inside of her. And she cried out loud.

"Now, I perfectly popped your cherry," King said.

He then surprised her by getting up, lifting her to her toes, and leading her to the other side of the bed while planting his cock in her pussy. When they came to the foot of the bed, he pushed her over so she was in a doggie position exactly at the edge of the bed without taking out his cock. After that, he nearly completely withdrew his cock out of her before ramming it back into the hilt.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,175 Followers
12