Sissy Prince Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moooothhhhheerrrr," she screamed, throwing her head back.

"Get ready for my seed," King said. He reached forward and grabbed her hair with one hand while the other hand was gripping her waist to control the thrust. "Now it's time for you to get bred,"

Then he went insane and began pumping her ass hard and fast. He slammed his hips into her jiggly ass cheeks like a jackhammer, his large egg-shaped balls smashing against her numb small nuts so hard that she really felt the agony.

"Aah uhh ahh!" she was screeching so hard.

"Wow, you're cumming again. I'm going to dry clean your tiny nuts," King said. "Tell me what you see, sissy."

"The room is so bright, I can't see anything," she replied. She grabbed at the sheets, moaning, leaking cum all over the bed.

"I'm close sissy," King said. Then he pulled his big, thick cock out of her, and rolled her over. "Look into my eyes while I breed you, sissy. Your father should be proud. You're making a king cum inside your ass."

Then, the king spread her legs wide and pinned them over her head to open her ass cheeks to maximum capacity. Without wasting time, he plunged his raging boner into her gaping ass hole.

"Do you ever see your mother get fucked in the ass, sissy?" King asked.

"Yes, my king," she replied while moaning like a crazy bitch.

"Was it father doing the fucking?" King asked.

"No, my king," she replied.

"Yeah, then she must be a fucking whore like you are now," King barked and groaned. He grabbed her single tiny intact testicle in his thumb and index finger. "Don't worry, they already gave you the potion. You won't feel a damn thing."

He shoved his fat dick all the way in and pulled almost all the way out before shoving back into her pussy. She felt amazing! Soon she was on the brink of another sissygasm.

"But, my king, I'm scared," she replied.

"Haha, focus on your pussy. Hey, one of your nuts was already smashed, and you won't need this one going forward. I'm gonna..."

The king unloaded inside her fuck hole. He held his cock deep inside her as it twitched and pulsated, unleashing a warm flow of his royal seed. At the same time, he crushed her nut with a "pop" sound, and she burst instantly, spraying her thin, transparent, tiny load all over her belly. The king didn't stop banging her. He plowed away at her ass while she squirted her honey all over the place.

The king lay on the bed after unloading his seed deep inside his son. Sissy prince knew what to do, she just ran out of the king's chamber.

"Is the king's seed inside you?" the maester asked. "Mistress Claude taught you how to hold them inside you, didn't she."

"Yes, Maester," Sissy prince replied.

"Okay, now squeeze all of it out on this pot," the maester. "My king is expecting to take all of your family's special juices to the underground."

"Maester, I think I squeezed it all out," the sissy prince said.

"There is more deep inside your pussy. Your father has a long thick dick. Finger it a little bit, more will come," the maester replied.

In the meantime, the king got sick right after he came deep inside our sissy prince's pussy. A long time ago, before a battle, the king asked a priest to see his future. Is he going to die in the battle? The priest said, "You'll die the day you implant your seed into your son's womb." The king was delighted to hear the priest's riddle. Because that day will never come in their lives.

**Don't forget to comment about the treason the maester is doing. Share your thoughts on what they are going to do with their royal special juices.

12