Sissy Prince Pt. 04

Story Info
The prince is having another treatment.
5.5k words
4.5
2.8k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,199 Followers

All characters are 18 plus.

The king died after a week-long sickness. A fairy cursed him when he was young and waged war all over the kingdom. That's a tale for another occasion. Everyone was shocked and never believed the king would die this early. The king was a very successful one. Others in the kingdom were jealous and feared his kingship.

The royal family of Kingdom Qentis came to our kingdom for the king's funeral. They brought lots of gold and gratitude for the belated king and announced their full support for our kingdom. It was really good news. Normally when a king dies, conflict arises. With Qentis' support no one will dare to put a finger on the kingdom Arran now.

The Queen was taking care of everything in absence of Prince Ollie. Prince Ollie can sit on the throne after getting married. The coronation of a king happened with a queen too so there was no choice left for our Queen to find a match for Prince ollie.

Luckily there was already a matchmaking for Prince Ollie with the Princess of Qentis. The Queen of Arran arranged a royal meeting with the King of Qentis. To make the King of Qentis happy the Queen of Arran gathered 10 virgin girls to offer him.

"I'm sorry my queen but my taste is a little different then the belated King," King said.

"Ohh, then I'll summon someone for your taste," Queen replied.

"Thank you but right now I'm already talking with her who I desire most," King teased.

The Queen swallowed her pride and anger to save her kingdom. "Girls leave the room. I'll take care of our guests myself," Queen ordered.

"That's the queen I was looking for. You think you can take care of all three of us?" King pointing his two royal guards.

"I think we should talk alone," Queen suggested.

"Allright, guards wait for me outside. Seems like three of us are too much for our Queen, haha," King mocked. "My queen, how can I be of service to you? I'll be your humble royal servant and release all your tension if you order me."

"Thanks but it's not about my pleasure," the Queen got interrupted by the king.

"Not your pleasure then what are we doing here alone?" King asked with slight tension and anger.

"You said that you'll give one of your daughters to my son, Prince Ollie as his bride. Do you remember?" The Queen asked.

"Of Course I do," King replied.

"Then let's bind the bond of our two kingdoms permanently," the Queen offered.

"My queen, we could talk about this during dinner with all our family presents," King said.

"Yes, but I wanted to be sure that you'll agree before bringing it in public," Queen replied.

"I have to say. You're as smart as your beauty, my queen," King replied. "Let's call the maester and start the ceremonies. I have many daughters, Prince Ollie can choose whoever he likes most."

"About that. I wanted to talk alone mostly because of what I'm going to tell you now," Queen said.

"Is Prince Ollie also dying?" King asked.

"No no, not that. Prince Ollie is a little different from other Princes so can we skip the first ceremony?" The Queen requested.

"I'm not gonna ask what happened to Prince Ollie but why I'll accept your request? It's a century old tradition that you're asking me to break," King said.

"Then name your price," the Queen asked.

"So direct. Ok, I won't break our tradition no matter what but I can change the result of the ceremony. All maesters are royal to the throne so they will say anything we'll make them say," King replied.

"Thank you King of Qentis. I'll be..." once again the queen interrupted by the King.

"I haven't told you my price yet, my queen," King said.

"I'm sorry. Please continue," Queen requested.

"I want you as my price, mu queen," King offered.

"For how many nights?" the queen replied.

"Till I go back to my Kingdom to fuck my royal friends' wives?" King bargained.

"One night," the Queen replied.

"You're being too hard. How about one day and night?" King asked.

"One night," the queen replied.

"Then one night it is. For one night you're my concubine. I'll do whatever I please with you," King replied.

"Done"

"It's late!" the queen said curtly. "Do what you want?"

King smirked. "You need to work on your attitude bitch! Is this how you treated your King every time he came over to sleep with you, you dirty slut?"

It was just that...." King cut her off.

"Don't think of me coming over here to give you anything you want. Think of it as me getting what I want now. You'll get what you want. Now I'm going to get what I want." King walked past her and sat down on the bed from the meeting table.

And what is it that you want?" The Queen asked.

King shook his head. "I thought that was pretty obvious, bitch! I want you!" He let his words sink in. "Ever since I saw you I've fantasized about you. Those big tits of yours. That body. I know you're a Queen but I don't give a shit. I've wanted you for a long time. And now I've got you."

The Queen felt her pussy begin to twitch as the King expressed his lust and desire for her. She couldn't remember the last time a man had expressed his desire for her like that directly. This man was pushing every button she'd worked so hard to maintain control of for most of her life. She'd swore many years before that she'd never let another man control her after being tormented by her Husband, the King. Yet here she was waiting for his next move. His next demand. She wasn't sure what enraged her more. King taking control of her life, or her own stupidity for putting herself in this situation.

"Get over here!" King ordered her.

The forcefulness of his voice was almost overpowering for the Queen. As she moved towards the bed her mind was screaming for her to turn and walk out. Yet the closer she got to the bed, the more her pussy began to twitch.

"Damn my sex drive,"the Queen thought. She hated that side of her that craved to be taken and used by a man for his pleasure. It had always been there. She let the royal guard fucked her pretty rough but it was on her decision. She stood in front of the King trembling from both rage and excitement, her arms crossed in defiance.

King looked up with pure lust in his eyes. "Strip bitch!"

She was doing nothing so the king reached up from his sitting position and grabbed both sides of her dress above her shoulder and ripped it open. She squealed as her dress was ripped.

"From now on bitch, when I tell you to do something, you do it!" He then reached for her underwear between her jutting tits and ripped it apart from top to bottom. Her tits came into full view of his lecherous gaze. "Now that's a sweet pair of tits! Worth enough to call Queen's tits."

The Queen gasped then almost started crying as the King did as he pleased with her. She stood there frozen to the floor as King inspected her body. His hands started with her tits, feeling and squeezing them. He then worked his way down her body till he got to her pussy. He looked up at her with irritation. "Why is it not shaved?"

The Queen didn't say anything as she stood there. She was doing her best to hang on to what little dignity and control she had left.

King smirked. Two can play at this game he thought to himself. "I asked you a question bitch! I expect an answer!"

The Queen remained silent, refusing to give him the satisfaction of any response from her.

King smiled, then began looking around the room. There was a cushioned chair in the corner with wooden armrests. 'Perfect!' he thought.

He walked over to it and pulled it to the middle of the room. He walked back to the Queen and ripped what was left of her dress off her body, leaving her standing before him naked. He then grabbed her by her hair and pulled her over to the chair, bending her over the back of it. "Now grab the armrests!"

The queen tried to resist, but her attempts were no match for the King's strength. She grabbed the armrests as she was told, whimpering as she did so. King held her head down till it was almost touching the seat cushion, her ass facing the ceiling. King chuckled as he raised his right hand. "It's time my rich bitch learns her new role in life!"

His hand came down on her ass with all the force he could deliver. Queen screamed in pain as the sting of his hand shot through her body like an electrical shock. "AAAAHHHH!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" queen tried to push herself up and off the chair to escape her abuse. King held her securely bent over the chair, completely at his mercy. His hand came down on her other cheek with the same amount of force. "AAAAAHHHHH!! YOU FUCKING LITTLE BASTARD!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!"

"Like hell you will, queen bitch! My little queen bitch has always gotten things her way!" His swipes continued at a steady pace. Each blow turned her ass more red with each strike. Queen's screams slowly died to a grunt then a whimper as the punishment on her ass continued unabated.

The Queen looked over her shoulder at him as best she could, tears streaming down her face. "I am sorry!" she sobbed. "I'm sorry."

King grunted. "You royal bitches are all the same. You think you can treat people however you want and then just walk away. Not this time bitch! Not this time!" His assault on her ass continued. King didn't even try to count how many blows he delivered. It wasn't the count he was aiming for. It was her reaction. After so many swipes his own hand began to sting with each impact.

At the beginning of King's assault on her ass, the queen resisted in her mind as best she could. Physically she was no match for King. But she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that while he was turning her ass red, and on fire, he was also igniting a fire within her mind and pussy. She had never been treated like this before in her entire life. Now she was being taken like a cheap whore. King was kicking in a doorway in her mind and psyche that she was desperately trying to keep closed. She knew deep down in her gut if she didn't get that door shut and keep it locked, she would lose all control and she would belong to him from that point on.

The pain and glow in her ass slowly morphed into a numbness. Queen's resistance slowly faded, her grunts becoming quiet sobs. Finally, King felt her body go limp as it was held draped over the back of the chair. He had broken her resistance. He had kicked the door she had been trying to keep closed wide open. Only time would tell if he'd broken her will.

He held her in place over the chair as his hand now gently caressed her ass. His fingers slipped between her cheeks and gently probed around her ass. Queen moaned softly as the pain she had experienced was now replaced with a yearning to experience the pleasure her body craved. Without realizing it, she tried pushing her ass back at his hand in an attempt to heighten the pleasure he was giving her. King smiled as he noticed the transformation that had come over her. His hand slipped down the crack in her ass till his fingers grazed over her pussy and clit.

King chuckled. "Damn bitch! You're soaked! I guess we know what you need!"

The Queen moaned softly as he played with her soaked pussy. She couldn't bring herself to admit to King that he was right. She needed to be taken and fucked like the needy bitch he had awakened in her.

King's hand stroked up and down the length of her slit bringing soft moans from her as the need within her grew. Every few strokes he'd slip two fingers inside her pussy and play with the walls of her pussy. The Queen's moans slowly grew louder as her orgasm built. In just ten minutes she had gone from cursing the king who was abusing her ass to being on the verge of begging him to bring her off. King felt her body responding to his manipulations of it. Unconsciously, the queen began grinding her pussy into his hand as he drove her body towards a gut-wrenching orgasm.

"You're mine now bitch!" King said softly. "Do you understand?" he asked as he held her head firmly down against the seat of the chair.

"Yes!" Queen gasped as the king slipped his juice-covered thumb inside her ass as two other fingers were working her pussy. Her body tried to lurch forward in an attempt to escape the pressure of his thumb as it filled her rectum. When his entire thumb was inside her, he held it in place as his other fingers worked her pussy. Her body slowly relaxed as she adjusted to his thumb inside her ass.

"Good girl!" the king said softly. "Now let's get you off for the first time!" He began working her ass and pussy simultaneously, sending wave after wave of euphoric pleasure through her body. Queen began to grind her ass and pussy into his hand as her moans grew to constant grumbling. "OOOOOOOHHHHHH" The louder she became the harder the king worked her ass and pussy.

the king's anger had now passed. Somewhere in the spanking he'd just administered on her ass, his anger was replaced by a burning lust. The closer he pushed her towards sexual release, the more he realized he wanted more from her and with her than just a quick fuck. He wanted her to be his personal bitch.

The Queen's cries brought him back to reality. "OOOOHHHH FUCK! CUMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG!! AAAAAHHHHHEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!" the queen screamed as her body began to convulse, still draped over the back of the chair. King felt her body tense up as her orgasm began, then shake uncontrollably as spasm after spasm shook her body. His fingers pumped her pussy and ass as the queen screamed and moaned through her orgasm. He was getting so turned on by the eroticism of queen's orgasm he caught himself finger fucking her with such force he heard her groan in pain at one point. He eased back on his assault of her pussy and ass, allowing her to ride out her orgasm using his hand. Queen's body finally went limp over the chair, her body exhausted from the workout it had just been given. Her breathing came in short gasps as she tried to regain her composure.

King lifted her by a handful of her hair from the chair and stared down at her. "Now get out of my room and shave your pussy!" he commanded her.

The Queen walked naked unsteadily towards her privy chamber without saying a word, her legs shaking from being held draped over the chair for so long. Her guards were worried but she told them to escort her. King sat down in the chair and began undressing as he awaited her return.

Ten minutes later, the queen returned with a freshly shaven pussy. King could see the glistening of her lips as her body continued to excrete her juices. "Get over here!" The queen walked across the room and stood in front of the king as he sat there in his shorts. He held out his hand and stroked her now shaven pussy. He could still feel a slight stubble as the back of his fingers glided over her flesh. He looked up at her. "From now on you keep it this way. Understand?"

The Queen stared at him, not wanting to respond. King saw the glimmer of defiance in her eyes. He took her engorged clit in his fingers and began to pinch it between his thumb and index finger. He began to apply pressure till she winced. "AAAHHH!! Yes! Yes! I understand!" she cried out.

"Do you need another spanking?" the king asked with a sinister grin.

"No! No! I'll be good!" the queen gasped.

King released her clit. "Get over on the bed!"

Queen moved to the bed slowly and climbed on it. "On your back bitch! We're just getting started!" The queen turned on the bed slowly till she was in a sitting position. King then grabbed her legs by the ankles and lifted, forcing her on her back. He then pulled her body to the edge of the bed. Queen lay there staring up at him with her legs laying against his chest. King's upper body was sculpted like a Greek god. Queen's pussy twitched as she stared at his body, wondering what he had in store for her next.

King stared down at her smiling. Here she was. The queen he'd fantasized about for a long time, naked and at his disposal. "Let's see how good you taste." he said as he dropped to his knees. He pushed her legs back, behind her knees, till they were almost touching her tits. Then lowering his head, he breathed in the musky aroma of her sex as he held his head directly over her upturned snatch. He then licked the length of her slit with the tip of his tongue.

Queen's body arched up and off the bed as the sensations his tongue gave her shot through her body. "OOOOHHHH YYYEEESSS!!" she moaned as she instinctively grabbed for his head trying to pull it harder into her pussy. She had been eaten plenty of times but the combination of the king's technique and his domination of her was sending a whole new wave of intense sensations through her body. "This is what I've always needed," she thought to herself as her body continued to shake and spasm from the king's oral assault on her pussy. "A man to dominate me and use me. But I'll be damned if I'm going to admit that to... "

King began flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue. "OH SHIT!!" the queen moaned. "That feels so good! You're gonna make me cum again baby! You're gonna make me cum again!" the queen cooed as her head rolled back and her fingers dug into the king's scalp. the king increased his efforts wanting to push her right to the edge. "Oh that's it baby! That's it! Almost there! Almost.. " The king lifted his head and stared at her with a devilish grin on his face. His lips and chin glistened with her pussy juices.

the queen immediately felt the loss of pleasure from between her legs. She opened her eyes and looked down the length of her body only to see the king staring back at her smiling. Without realizing what she was saying she almost beggingly asked, "Why'd you stop my king? I was almost there!" she whimpered.

"You'll cum when I tell you to cum bitch!" The king shoved two fingers inside her pussy and played with her as he talked to her. "You're good at using people to your advantage." He slipped his fingers out of her pussy then positioned his middle finger at the opening to her tight ass. Without warning he shoved the full length of his finger inside her ass. the queen grunted as her ass was filled unexpectedly. "That's it bitch! Now it's your turn to be used for someone else's pleasure!"

queen was a mixture of emotions as king began a steady finger fucking of her ass. She wanted to reach out and slap the smug look on his face off. But she also wanted to wrap her arms around his neck and tell him to use her however he wanted, just please get her off.

the king dropped his head again and resumed licking and sucking on her clit again as his finger drove in and out of her ass. the queen's body arched up and off the bed again as her body responded to the torment being inflicted on it. the king teased and tormented her till he could tell she was on the verge of cumming, and then once again backed off. the queen whimpered softly as once again she was left hanging. the king did that to her body five or six times, he'd lost count, until finally the queen begged him to finish her.

"Oooohhhhh please!" the queen whimpered. "Now you're being really mean!" She almost sounded like a little girl.

"Tell me who you are, bitch and what you are! Then maybe I'll let you cum! Tell me!" he yelled. He reached out and slapped one of her tits with his open hand. Not hard enough to hurt her, but hard enough to get her attention. "Tell me!"

The intensity of the king's reaction both scared and excited her at the same time. the king was taking her in a way she'd never been taken before. "Ooohhh baby, I'm your bitch. I belong to you baby! I'm your slut! I'm your whore!"

king decided it was time to fuck her like he'd fantasized about for years. He grabbed her legs and flipped her over on her stomach. "Get on all fours bitch!" the queen got on all fours facing the king. He grabbed her head by her hair with both hands and pulled her face into his throbbing erection. "This isn't what I had in mind. But it's a good start." He then pushed her mouth down on his cock. "Suck it bitch!" he growled. the queen opened her mouth as wide as she could as his stiff meat was shoved in till it hit the back of her throat. She began to gag as the head of his cock filled the air passage to her throat. "Mmmmm! That's it bitch! Suck that cock good!" He then began to drive her head up and down on his meat stick.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,199 Followers
12