Sissy Prince Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the queen felt the strength in his arms forcing her head up and down on his shaft. At first she tried to control the tempo, but eventually gave up when she realized he was far too strong for her. It was at that point she realized she wasn't giving him a blow job, he was giving her a face fucking. the queen moaned with a mouthful of cock meat as a mental image of what she must look like on all fours servicing the rival king came to her. She had never felt so dirty and yet so alive at the same time.

king fucked her face for several minutes before he felt his orgasm boiling in his balls. He pulled her head off his cock. "Turn around bitch! It's time to lay claim to my new pussy!" the queen spun around with the eagerness of a bitch in heat. She backed up to the king, who was now standing at the edge of the bed. the king took his cock in hand and rubbed the head of it the length of her slit. queen moaned in anticipation of being fucked the way she needed to be fucked. the king grabbed a handful of her hair again and pushed her head down onto the mattress. He then shoved his cock into her pussy and began a frenzied fucking of her pussy.

the queen wailed, her face buried in the sheets covering the mattress. He was pounding himself into her like a pile driving machine. He raised his other hand and smacked her ass as hard as he could as he rode her. "OH SHIT!!" the king yelled. "CCCUUMMMIINNNGGGG!!" king's cock exploded inside queen's pussy as he fucked her like a man possessed.

queen's own orgasm ripped through her body as the excitement of being roughly fucked. She screamed and wailed even as her face was buried in a pillow and held there. Adding to the intensity of her orgasm was the thought that this was more than just a good fucking. This was the consummation of a relationship between her and the king of Qentis who now laid claim to her body. She was going to service him whenever and however he wanted from now on.

After several silent minutes the king scooted up the bed for laying. the queen turned her head and looked up at him. the king held open his arms. "Get up here!" king ordered. the queen crawled up the bed and snuggled under his arm, laying her head on his chest. the king wrapped his one arm around her shoulders and pulled her in tight as his other hand fondled her tit. "You belong to me now! You got a problem with that?" the king said softly.

"Nope!" the queen replied. "You've got yourself a bitch!"

the king smiled as he pinched her nipple. "DAMN! I've got the queen I've fantasized about to make one of my harem girls. We're going to have a lot of fun with you and me. I might even share you with other sissy kings when I need to control them. What do you think?"

the queen smiled. "I think I'm going to be one well used bitch!"

"Tomorrow I'll go back to my kingdom. In the meantime prepare for the wedding ceremony. If everything goes well then next month our Kingdom will be bonded permanently," king ordered.

"Yes, my king, as you wish," the queen bitch replied.

Meanwhile Prince Ollie was taking her treatment in the maester dungeon after crushing her both testicles. Maester convinced the queen to keep him with him for quick recovery. Now the maester can enjoy and play with Price Ollie whenever he wants. Prince Ollie woke up in the morning with a sore ass. He tried to pull the plug out from his ass to mitigate the pain, but he was too sore and it felt dry. He called the maester to help him but he wasn't around. Prince Ollie's one of the royal guards did respond to his request.

"My Prince, are you okay?" the guard asked.

"Can you take it out from my ass?" Prince asked.

"Yes my Prince," he replied pulling the plug but the prince cooed out of pain. "We need lubrication. I think I'll find some in the maester potion chamber."

The royal guard came back with a bottle of lubrication and worked some lube around Prince Ollie's entry and gently took the toy out. The liquid was running down his right thigh.

"My prince, your ass is open. I can see the red flesh inside of yours. Are you ok?" the guard asked.

"I'm okay but I could use your help to fill that gap in my ass," Prince replied.

"I'll give my life for you, my Prince," the guard replied.

"I'm glad but right now I need your hard cock," Prince demanded.

"I'll make my cock hard right now for you Prince," the guard replied.

The guard unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down. He had his cock out. It was semi hard and he stroked it slowly while he was looking at Prince's gaping hole.

"Come closer, toward my face," Prince demanded while he was laying on the bed.

The guard didn't say a word. He walked towards Prince quickly, his exposed cock swayed in front of him.

"Fuck me," Prince asked.

"Pardon me Prince," the guard didn't understand as he was new.

"Fuck your prince like a cheap whore you fuck in the tavern. Can you do that?" Prince shouted.

"But my Prince," the guard was having a difficult time swallowing the Prince's words.

"Didn't you say you'd give your life for me. Now you don't want to listen to me anymore?" Prince asked.

His cock was raging hard and veiny at that point. It almost looked like it would burst. He leaned down, grabbed the Prince's shoulder and turned him on his back roughly. He grabbed Ollie's waist and squeezed hard. He ran his hands all over Ollie. He pinched Ollie's nipples. He slapped Ollie's empty sack several times and pinched his little limp penis. Prince Ollie started to cry a little.

He spit in his hand and worked it on his cock. He yanked hard on Ollie's legs and slid Ollie towards him until Ollie's ass was at the end of the bed. He pushed Ollie's legs apart. He lined up his cock with Ollie's little hole and pushed into Ollie abruptly.

It hurt as he slid into Ollie. Ollie wasn't prepared for this hard fuck. He pulled his angry cock back out again and spit onto it. He then lined back up and pushed his cock into Ollie roughly.

The guard was about seven inches long. His mushroom head was much larger than the shaft of his cock. It had a diameter of at least two inches. His shaft had a diameter of an inch and a half or more. He would push in quick and hard. His body would slap Ollie's thighs and cheeks with each stroke. He would give a pause, slowly pull all the way out, and ram himself in again. Prince Ollie's tunnel entrance gaped between strokes. He pierced it every stroke. He grunted loudly. Prince whimpered as the guard had his way with his body.

"Fuck, you feel good my Prince." the guard said. "Can I call you somethingelse while I fuck you like a cheap tavern whore, my Prince?"

"You can call me anything you want. When we're alone you can do anything with me," Prince groaned while getting hard fucked.

Prince gasped with each stroke. He didn't expect any of this. Prince stared at the guard as he pumped in and out of Prince. Ollie's flaccid penis bounced back and forth as he pounded Ollie's ass. The guard looked at Ollie as if he was possessed. His face was red and angry. It felt like he wanted to injure Ollie with his cock. It seemed like a goal of his.

"Take my cock you fucking royal whore!" the guard yelled as he sped up.

The guard leaned over Ollie and grabbed Ollie's throat with his right hand. He tightened his hand around Ollie's throat as he fucked Ollie harder.

"Yeah, that's right bitch. You know you're a whore." the guard said as he choked and fucked the Prince.

The guard spit on Prince's face as he leaned over Prince. He didn't give much pause now. He continued to pull out and pierce Ollie's hole each time. He probed Ollie balls deep as fast and as hard as he could.

His rock hard mushroom head kept hitting the sissy spot inside of Prince Ollie. Prince's little penis was getting wetter. Prince's little whimpers became a soft moan.

"I knew you would like this. You really wanted to know how it feels to be a tavern whore," the guard sneered.

The guard fucked Ollie harder. His body slammed into Ollie hard and made a loud slapping noise as he fucked Ollie ruthlessly. Ollie's spot inside was pulverized. Ollie's little penis shot a stream of cum up and onto his belly.

"You're cumming before your customer?." the guard laughed as he stared at my cum glazed belly. "You would get nothing for this. Customer first."

The guard now had both hands around Ollie's throat. He squeezed hard. Ollie couldn't breathe. He had Ollie so overpowered that Ollie couldn't do anything other than struggle for air as he fucked Ollie. Ollie felt like he was about to pass out when the guard relaxed his hands.

"I will spank you, whip you, tie you up, fuck you, and humiliate you whenever I want, for whatever reason I want." the guard said.

Prince sort of felt like he was waking up from a bad dream when his eyes focused and saw the guard, kneeled on the bed beside him. His angry cock pointed at Ollie. He stroked it and it erupted. His angry hard cock showered Prince Ollie with cum. The guard aimed at Prince Ollie's face and then sprayed all over Ollie's body.

"Open your mouth, whore!" the guard ordered.

Prince Ollie opened his mouth. The guard jammed his cock into Ollie's mouth. He pumped his cock into Ollie's open mouth.

"Well, go ahead and clean it, dirty whore. You're the one who got it dirty." the guard said.

Prince Ollie sucked on it and licked it all over. The Guard pulled it from Ollie's mouth and tucked it back in his underwear. He pulled his armor back up.

"Get dressed, whore. You have a meeting with your queen mother to get to." the guard said as he threw Ollie's dresses at him.

To be continued...

12