Sissy Riley Has an Unexpected Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone was locked with FaceID but Master was smart. "Hey sissy, look at me real quick."

Riley momentarily pulled off Master's cock and looked up. Master had her phone facing her and it quickly scanned her face and unlocked. Riley was worried Master was going to go through her phone but didn't dare stop sucking his cock. He moved his free hand to the back of Riley's head and pushed her back down. "Thank you sissy. Keep going." Riley resumed the blowjob.

One missed call and three unread messages from an unknown number. Master began to read the messages.

The first message said, "Hi Riley, (or should I say Sissy) this is Miss Rachel"

The second message said, "You have 15 minutes to FaceTime me or a certain someone is going to be getting a very interesting video"

The third message was a screen shot of the video sitting in the text box waiting to be sent to Shannon. Master was wondering what the video was. He could see Riley on her knees looking distraught from the cover photo.


Riley was still going hard on Master's cock; he was started to get close. Master had a brilliant plan. He waited a minute until he was on the edge and then started the FaceTime with this women who was trying to get ahold of HIS sissy. He switched the FaceTime to use the camera on the back of the phone and positioned Riley sucking his cock right in frame. Master was so so close. He was hoping this girl would answer soon!

Just when he was about to explode, Miss Rachel answered the FaceTime and appeared on the screen. Master took his free hand and pushed Riley off his cock and grabbed it with his hand, giving it two more strokes, and exploding on Riley's face. Stream after stream of cum hit Riley's face. Miss Rachel gasped. She was NOT expecting that but loved to see it. Master flipped the camera around and smiled in the camera. He mouthed the words "She's mine" and abruptly ended the FaceTime. Riley was having trouble seeing since the cum got in both of her eyes. She blinked rapidly and was able to see slightly out of her right eye. Master smiled while holding her phone.

"Soooo... you want to tell me who Miss Rachel is?"

12