Sissy Riley Is Helped But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long pause... Shannon was clearly thinking. Mistress continued, seeing an opportunity to work in her agenda.

"Take this time to learn more about the kink scene. I will think about the best way to get the conversation started between you two. Honestly, I see this as a good opportunity for you! I know you wish you would have had a daughter! In a way, you can live out that dream with Riley. Go get pedicures, go shopping, dress up, drink some wine!'

Mistress finished that off by giving Shannon a little nudge. Shannon could not help but laugh and lighten up. Mistress added one last thing.

"However this pans out, it will mean a lot to Riley that you support him. I am sure it was not easy for him to keep this a secret."

While Shannon and Mistress sipped lattes in bed, Riley was getting ready to go to work. It was a little after 7 and Riley hopped in the shower. He started off exfoliating his body and started shaving. Riley took pride in his sissy body, keeping himself completely smooth at all times.

*Buzzz. Buzzz. Buzzz......... Buzz."

Riley heard his phone vibrating on the bathroom counter. The phone vibrated a lot but the way it vibrated it confused Riley. It sounded like a phone call but the buzzes were spaced out irregularly. He finished washing his body and hair, pausing, enjoying the warmth of the water hitting the back of his neck. He watched the soap suds travel down his chest and run down his chastity cage.

"Buzz..... Buzz."

Riley reached for the handle and turned the water off. He reached for his towel.

"Buzz."

"What the hell is going on..." Riley thought, starting to get nervous.

As Riley was patting down his body, his phone started vibrating non stop, definitely a phone call. Riley tied the towel around his head, and raced over to the counter. The notification screen was lit up. 3 missed calls, 31 texts messages, 7 emails, and 5 snapchats. Riley did not have to read the notifications to know why he was getting them.

Riley started reading the messages as he leaned back against the wall. He slowly descended, the tile wall squeaking against his damp, exposed skin. As his butt touched the ground, he placed his elbows on his knees, and placed his head in his heads. He slowly spaced out, staring loosely at his pink toes as his phone continued to get blown up but the various notifications.

Riley could not believe it... he had been exposed.

12