Sissy Sammi Surrenders Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy Sami - Outed and Upward!
2.2k words
4.57
4.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

Dildo still deep in his sissy-pussy, Cum on his belly, Sami's afterglow was short lived.

Mistress Amy dipped a finger into his cum puddle, and brought it to his lips, "Good little cum-licker," broke the silence, and the group began to return from their spontaneous, communal, orgy.

All were naked; they'd just experienced a "sexual awakening".

Thick, hard cocks were now softening, easing out of the freshly fucked, cum-filled, pussies.

As one of the group began to stir, Mistress Amy merely pointed, and Sami slinked over, mouth open, and for his first time ever, cleaned a cock. Amy silently directed, and her freshly fucked girlfriend slid forward in her chair, and Sami lapped as cum rolled out of her pussy....Sami would be sexual servant to one and all....as directed by Amy and Paul.

In moments, the cum licking was done, and all frolicked naked in the lake, returning to some semblance of "normal", while each began to weigh in on the orgiastic happening.

For the first time ever, they all were seeing each other naked.

For years, there had been a powerful undercurrent of seething sexuality, suddenly released. One girl commented to her friend, "You are so beautiful."

Everyone's relationships were taking a giant step forward, and then all eyes seemed to land on Sami, "So Sammy, what's the deal?"

Sami began, "I've been a crossdresser for years. I explored porn sites, and realized I was submissive, and toyed with "forced" bisexuality. I've been searching for "something", maybe the right woman, but frankly, I couldn't stop obsessing about Amy...and more recently, Paul.

I am now their willing sub, sissy, slave....and grateful it's turned out like this...for all of us."

Mistress Amy smiled, "Me too. Come with me," as she casually emerged (naked) out of the water, while Sami followed.

Amy emerged from their tent with a bag, (filled with panties, lingerie, and various "Sissy" wear)....

Handing Sami a panty, "Try this on."

Sami pulled the panty on and the five in the water wolf-whistled, and laughingly scored...."Oooo, that's a ten!" "Let's see more!" And Sami happily played along, making poses, to which the group cheered.

Mistress Amy, (and the cheering group) finally settled on pink thong panties, (short) red girly shorts, and a silky (tight) top with femmy short sleeves. Then light makeup, and femmy sandals, and Sami was, for the first time, "publicly Sissified"....they hopped into the boat, and were off to a local dock/restaurant.

The three couples, and sissy Sami were animated thru dinner...and why not?

They'd just had an intimacy that few ever experience. Sami was in sissy-dress publicly, and nary a shun, it seemed celebrated, not only by the group, but any strangers who seemed to notice. Their joy was contagious.

On the boat ride back to the camp site, the stars lit the sky, and Amy's two (best) girlfriends kissed and pawed at each other, giggling as their boyfriends watched.

Back at the camp, she handed Sami a vial, "Drink this...all of it," and Sami did as ordered. In mere seconds, a warmth surged thru his body, and Amy smiled, "Get naked," and Sami did as ordered. Amy continued, "You just ingested a quick-acting laxative...along with a few other "relaxation" drugs, so go take care of business...and wash up in the lake."

Sami was off in the distance, listening to the group laughing and talking, (occasionally hearing his name), while his body purged. More than once, he thought he was done, only to rush back and purge further....he never felt so "emptied". It was exhausting! Plus, he was "high" in a strange way, that he could not quite identify. Amy was a drug Rep...he wondered about the "cocktail" she'd given him.

Sami finally rejoined the group, sitting around a campfire, (the two girls, sitting on a large cooler, still necking and giggling), and the rest smiled at (naked) Sami. With everyone else dressed, Sami felt truly "naked", and Amy motioned him, and handed him an enema and butt-plug, "Insert and squirt," she laughed. "Don't worry, it's not an enema, just lube...I believe you'll be needing a generous lubing," she teased.

He didn't need any instruction regarding the plug....he'd used a plug many times, (although this was the first time he'd inserted a plug in front of a group of people). Amy tossed him a panty, and cami, "Put these on."

Sami quietly replied, "Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress," as the group watched...it seemed the perfect fit, as if Sami was born for femmy dress...the thong securing the ass plug, Sami gingerly sat down...working his butt, his cheeks, back and forth, trying to get comfortable with the plug.

Sexuality stirred within the group; the energy was rising. All felt it. The girls had been necking, making their boyfriends horny....the two couples did not go to their tents, but to the boat, which had a full size, lay-down bed. All naked, the girls lay on their backs, kissing passionately, while the boys looked down at them, and pounded their pussies....their Oooos, and Ahaaas, and grunts of ecstasy were the only sounds, as Amy, Paul, and Sami contentedly listened.

Amy stood, "Shall we?" And headed to their tent, looking at Sami, "You too."

She continued, "The drugs I gave you are experimental. How do you feel?"

Sami replied, "The purging was awful, but I'm ok from that now. There's a warmth surging thru me. I want sex! I'm incredibly horny!"

Mistress Amy smiled, "The drug enhances one's sexuality...seems it's working. And here's another aspect, you'll be horny, but have difficulty achieving an erection. This will be a constant in your slave-sex, orgasm denial. I want you horny, and ready to serve at all times. Your orgasms will be earned."

Paul was naked, and Sami dropped to his knees, submissively taking Paul's cock in his mouth, feeling it harden...the warmth surged within him.

In moments, they lay naked, Sami on his back, a leg raised, Paul on his side, his cock worked in and out of Sami's (plug-stretched) sissy-pussy.

It felt fantastic! Sami LOVED being fucked. He was unaware, but he was squealing, femmy squealing, uttering, over and over, "Oh, FUCK me!"

While Paul's hard cock pounded him, Sami's own cock was soft and tiny, flopping around uselessly. Sami reached and touched himself...it was nice, but no way he'd be cumming.

Amy straddled his face, and he drove his tongue into her pussy, and she chirped with a start, "OH!" Then she settled in, grinding on his face. Amy loved cumming this way! She tweaked her nipples, in ecstasy...She felt Dom-power. She really was a Dominatrix. She "owned" a willing slave!

She turned around and presented her rear hole to her slave, who unabashedly drove his tongue deep and hard, licking, worshipping the ass of his Mistress. Amy and Paul kissed as they mutually took their new slave on a "test drive".

Having cum a few hours before, Paul could last longer. He and Amy liked to cum together.

Amy turned back around and presented her clit to her slave. Sissy had dreamed many hours, of serving, worshipping Mistress Amy, and he licked her clit with a total devotion, and her orgasm began to rise. Paul took the que, increasing his motion, and they orgasmed together, loud and hard....and Sami's mouth was filled with Amy's acrid juices, while he felt cum flood his sissy pussy.

In seconds, Paul and Amy were out....sound asleep, as Sami lay between them, very horny, feeling the cum leak out...

Sami stroked his tiny cock, but it was no use, he couldn't get remotely hard, and he finally drifted off to sleep.

Sami slept for many hours, and finally awoke to voices, (his cock rock hard). He laid there for a moment, and recounted the night's activities. His cock would NOT go down. Finally he emerged from the tent, naked, with a huge woody, at which everyone burst into laughter, including Sami.

The previous day's joy had not abated.

Sami dove into the water and peed, which allowed his woody to diminish.

Amy tossed him a razor and cream, "We want our sissy smooth. Get busy."

"Yes Mistress," were the first words he uttered that day, as he lathered his face and body...no stubble anywhere on this sissy.

At the dock restaurant they had a lively and joyous breakfast, same as the night before. Sami, again in sissy-dress, was already horny, (all had orgasmed twice, except him).

Back at the camp, the group, stirred around and Amy handed Sami a sexy little pink bikini. He slid it on with palpitating excitement. The others smiled...by the end of the day, Sami would have a bikini tan, bra and bottom, but more than that, he'd spend all day walking around, go boating, whatever, in a tiny pink bikini, in front of everyone!

Old Sami was gone, Sissy Sami prevailed.

"Please Mistress! I am so horny! I need to cum!" Sami begged his Mistress.

All witnessing his orgasm denial...it made the others horny! They'd soon be fucking, right in front of Sami, and his torture would expound.

The girls began kissing and necking, more boldly than the previous night. In minutes, they were naked, laying on rafts on the shore, legs spread, licking and frigging, bringing each other to orgasm....Sami was so horny he could taste it.

The boyfriends watched with knowing satisfaction; they'd be getting all the sex they wanted, from their two animated, horny girlfriends. A comment was made about shaved pussies....SAMI LOVED SHAVED PUSSIES!

"Sami," came a coaxing voice, "Would you like to shave me?"

Sami was in shock! She sat at the shore, the water lapping up onto her freshly licked, puffy pussy, while Sami kneeled before her, answering "Yes Mistress," as he applied the cream and razor. He was shaving his first ever pussy! His cock was rock hard in his bikini! He could cherish and worship as he shaved her pussy, but as a sub-sissy-slave, it was not likely he'd come close to actually fucking this pussy. The tease was profound!

The same happened with the other two women, Sami shaved their pussies....teased beyond anything he'd ever imagined! Their beautiful, coveted bodies, touching their pussies! Sami was teased, "Would you like to kiss my pussy?" He kissed with passion...but it was just a tease, he was a sub-sissy-slave.

Amy gave him another vile, and the same happened as the night before...he was totally purged, and his penis was soft and tiny in his bikini, and he was indescribably horny!

Sami slinked around in his bikini, while for the rest of the group, it was clothing-optional. Paul and Amy lay on the shore naked, on rafts, and motioned Sami over. In front over everyone, Sami nursed on his Master's cock.

"Get some lotion, and use your hands," ordered Paul, and Sami replied, (in front of everyone), "Yes Master."

Sami kneeled between his Master's legs, and stroked lotion onto his cock, while everyone watched. Then Paul had him lay down beside him, but with his head at cock level, so he now gave his Master a hand job, with his mouth just inches away.

As Paul's orgasm approached, it was unspoken, that Sami would take his Master's cum into his mouth, so he had himself in position, as he stroked his Master's cock.

Paul's hand nudged Sami's head. Sami took his cock into his mouth, and it exploded, the first shot jetting into his throat, which he swallowed, while he worked his mouth up and down, coaxing cum from his Master's cock, while all watched. Sami kept his mouth on Master's cock, continuing to swallow, until Paul eased him away, uttering, "Nice!"

The sun began working on Sami. In a few hours, he'd have a deep tan, except for his bikini top and bottom, which would be white, contrasting against his tanned skin. A true sissy tan, and it'd be there for months.

Weeks before, he'd told Mistress he would take hormones, and that day she told him each vile contained powerful hormones...continued use was his option. He wanted to be more feminized, and fully agreed. In the following weeks, his breasts and nipples grew profoundly! When in (rare) non-sissy mode, he wore loose shirts. Otherwise, he wore a bra and girly top, and constantly stopped and admired himself in mirrors.

He spent most nights with Amy and Paul, usually on his back, leg draped over Paul's body, as Paul fucked him...while his mouth was busy on Mistress Amy's pussy and ass. His sissy cock and balls had shrunk even more, flopping as he was fucked.

Most of Sami's orgasms came as he straddled Mistress, with a dildo in his sissy-pussy, diddling his (barely hard) tiny cock with two fingers. It took a while for him to cum, and sometimes she lost patience...."Please Mistress! I'm almost there!"

And his sissy peepee squirted on Amy's belly and breasts....and he licked his cum while holding the dildo in his pussy. (Sami could no longer achieve orgasm without a dildo in his pussy).

Sami spent his days trying on Amy's clothes, working on his makeup, thinning his eyebrows, and all things girly. His body was tiny. He became a beautiful, slutty twink, totally devoted to his Mistress and Master.

He had a variety of Maid uniforms, which Paul loved.

Paul often stopped in for lunch and a hand or suck job.

On rare occasions, Paul laid on top, and fucked him like a girl. Sammi's legs spread wide, on his back, Master's cock pounding his sissy pussy...nothing else felt so "feminine".

As much as Amy and Paul enjoyed Sissy Sami, they wanted a female slave as well.

Soon, Sami would meet the love of his life...in Chapter 3.

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers