Sissy School Ch. 02 - The Bouncer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleasshh no..." Larry pleaded, but that was the last thing he said before the ball was pulled into his mouth and the strap around his head was tightened, trapping the used condoms within.

It was a disgusting mixture inside his mouth. Dick sweat and dick juice with a latex casing, all being churned and sloshed with every thrust from Tom between his legs.

Each breath brought one of the condoms to the back of Larry's throat, and he was constantly in fear that he would die from choking on someone else's used condom. He did his best to only breathe through his nose.

"Jesus Tom, hurry up and cum already." Amy barked, still holding one of Larry's legs in the air. It was the first time Amy said something Larry could get behind. He just wanted this to all be over.

Sherry smiled, holding Larry's other leg, leaning over to whisper something in Tom's ear.

Larry don't know what she said, but whatever it was it got Tom's attention. He could feel his cock getting harder in his ass as Tom's pace increased. It felt like the head of his cock was inflating like a balloon.

As it did, it started pressing against something inside of Larry. He didn't know what it was, but suddenly a pressure was building.

Tom was thrusting as hard and fast as he could now, and to his surprise, it actually didn't feel as bad as it did before. For the first time since this ordeal started, Larry paid attention to his own dick. It was still flaccid and tiny as ever, but it started leaking precum!

As Tom continued to pound him, the pressure inside intensified. His cock felt huge inside of Larry, rubbing against that weird spot even more. Larry felt his dick pulse, followed by a slightly warm feeling in his insides as Tom started cumming. He pounded even harder as he came. Larry's eyes rolled back in his head, something inside was pulsing, and before he knew it, his dick started shooting cum all over his chest without anyone touching it! And of course, this was all in full view of everyone.

"Oh my god!" Amy squealed. "Did he just...cum?!"

Sherry just looked on in utter disbelief. "I...didn't think that was possible!" she said. Then they both erupted with laughter.

"Yes it's possible," Tyrone said, rubbing Larry's sweaty, matted hair as one would a pet "and if he trains properly, he can learn to harness it!"

"So..." Sherry asked as Tom withdrew his now slimy cock from Larry's ass, "Did you enjoy your first time?!"

"I'd say he did!" said Amy, referring to the pool of cum on his stomach. Again they laughed.

Larry wanted to curl into a ball and die. Any shred of horniness within him was gone.

As he tried to turn away Tyrone grabbed his head, bringing his hair back. Larry saw his eyes land on the dickshaped birthmark on his head and, for the first time, his expression changed from that of boredom to pure surprise.

"Is that? Is that?! A dick on your forehead?!" he exclaimed. Larry paid no attention, thinking it was just another person to make fun of his unfortunate birth defect. "Y-you're the chosen one!"

And everyone laughed.

"Please..." Amy scoffed, "Dickhead? Chosen for what? To be the one with a tiny dick? Or a tiny dick that spurts when he gets fucked in the ass?! Hahaha!!" Again everyone laughed, except Tyrone. His expression was serious.

"You don't understand. We've been looking for him forEVER! And I'M the one who found him!" he sounded like a giddy kid on Christmas morning. When he looked around and saw everyone's befuddled looks, he explained "Legend has it, that the man born with this mark will hold the power to make any man cum within 7 seconds!"

"Well obviously that's not true..." said Sherry, referring to how long it took Tom to cum in Larry's ass.

"Maybe not yet...but he will be!" said Tyrone, jumping off the couch and fiddling with his belt buckle.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked, speaking up for the first time. He looked like he was worried Tyrone was about to take his ass.

"I'm going to fuck the Chosen One! You're not gonna be the only one who gets to say that! Oh I knew I should have fucked him first! Imagine if I could say I was the one who took his virginity!" Tyrone dropped his pants, exposing his huge dong. It had to be at least 8 inches, and it was still flaccid!

Amy jumped up and ran over to him like a hungry school girl. "Do you need...help?" she asked, biting her bottom lip as she ran a finger down his chiseled abs.

Tyrone smacked her hand away, "Sorry honey, not interested." he said, "I'm gay!" Then he closed his eyes and squinted hard. As if by magic, his cock started poking up and was fully erect in seconds.

And with that, he knelt down in front of Larry, raising him up like a rag doll. Larry was too tired to protest, even though Tyrone's massive python scared the ever living out of him.

He pressed the huge head of his cock to Larry's hole, Tom's cum slowly leaking out. He used that as lube to force his giant member inside. Larry felt like he was getting torn in half from the inside as he slowly forced as much of his 12 inches in him as he could. They all watched (Amy crossing her arms in jealousy) as he used Larry.

It was an extremely taxing day, and it wasn't even noon yet. There was still much MUCH more to come...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12