Sissy School Ch. 06 - The Sorting

Story Info
Larry and the Sissies are Sorted into Houses...
4.9k words
4.45
13k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a toddler on a trip to Disney World, Larry was stuffed in a 1950's style stroller and led into the gigantic castle. The difference being that most kids would kill to go to Disney World, as Larry was sure most of the sissies like Bryan would too. But not him. Larry had already felt like he'd been in a bad dream, and being driven into the doors of the castle by a giant black man only emphasized that his nightmare was nowhere close to ending.

There were sissies and Bouncers everywhere as they entered the castle. Penis-shaped candles and torches illuminating the inside. As the wax of the candles melted, it made them look like the penises were ejaculating.

Sitters were filing the students into the Great Hall. "Come on second-years!" They shouted "you know the drill! You've already been sorted! Meet up with the other upperclassmen! Unless you'd like to go join the first years and wear Pampers again! Because that can certainly be arranged!!"

Tyrone steered the stroller around to the side entrance, where they met the other line of first years. Bouncers helped the sissy babies out of their carts and stood them up in a line. Tyrone lifted Larry out with no issue as if he were a small child and plopped him on his feet.

"Good luck, sissy!" he winked with his baritone voice. Turning the carriage around and walking off.

Larry watched him fade away into the darkness of the hallway when a loud applause erupted from inside the great hall.

He was at the edge of the door in line, and had just enough room to peek inside.

There were four extremely long tables taking up almost the entirety of the room. The benches of the tables filled with sissies. All of them looking much more feminine compared to the group standing around him. The first years looked like a bunch of middle-aged dudes who lost a fantasy football bet and had to stuff themselves in dresses as a humiliating punishment.

At the forefront of the Hall was a stage where Larry assumed the Professors sat. The applause resounded as a particularly powerful looking woman approached the stand. She looked like a stereotypical sexy librarian you would see out of a cheesy porno. Her dark hair was pulled tightly into a bun. Her half moon spectacles had a chain dangling from them. A tight, firm set jaw with sharply pursed mouth of fiery red lipstick.

"Hello all," she said, and the room went instantly silent. "And welcome to another year at the Sissy School for Male Whores and Adulterers!" there was a very high pitched squeal of applause. But it was silenced as quick as it began when the woman made another move to speak "As you all know, I am your Headmistress Eleanor Rosebelt. I take great pride in taking you pitiful excuses for men, and harnessing your true potential. Your potential to be a dirty, cocksucking sissy gurl!"

Again a round of applause from the upperclassmen. Did they really like to be spoken to in that way? Or were they just applauding out of fear of this scary looking woman?

"On your journey to becoming a full, prissified sissy bimbo, you will spend your time in one of the four Houses: The Maidenlaw house is for those who seek to serve in the home as a caretaker to their owners every need. They pride themselves on keeping a clean house, and a well fed, and sexually satisfied Master or Mistress."

One of the tables erupted in cheers at the mention of their House name. Most of them were dressed in outfits that had more lavender purple accents or fringe.

"The Mufflefluff House is the backbone of the porn industry. As you all know, almost 33% of the countries GDP now comes from the...erotic side of the internet. And the Mufflefluffs are the ones behind the scenes making sure those cocks are hard and ready to go. There is also a growing demand for T-girls, Traps, Trannies, and other fetishes i'm sure you all perused back in your formative years. Those in the Mufflefluff house must be prone to high levels of humiliation and degradation, and have very little values and morals. There are a lot of fetishes out there, and you Mufflefluffs will fill those voids for all!"

Another round of applause, this time from the table dressed in canary yellow frillies.

"And where would we be without the Whoridor house?!" The pink table exploded.

"Yes, you gurls are the ones most people get to see...and use. You're the ones working the corners, the back alleys and --if you're lucky--the Brothels. You're the ones who give those sleazy men you all used to be a chance! How else are those pigs and virgins going to get their dick wet if not but in your mouth? Remember the days when psychopaths used to use and abuse poor innocent females? Well not anymore! Because now they have you! The Whoridors!"

Larry's heart sank as she spoke. He couldn't imagine living the rest of his life on his knees in some back alley sucking on some stranger's cock. Or hiking up his skirt as a creepy old man rammed him from behind over the hood of his car. He did not sign up for this...

"And last but not least" continued the Headmistress, "We have the adorable Sluttykins!" The last table cheered, their colors a very feminine teal color. Larry could see Graco nodding and smirking to his cronies in front of him, pointing to himself confidently as if he already knew that's where he'll be.

"A Sluttykin sets their own path after graduation. They can choose to live a life of freedom in the outside world, or a life as a trophy wife for a lucky bachelor. No matter where they go, they will always honor our school, as a sissy or a newly remediated male."

There was a gasp from some of the first years. With whispers of "you mean I could look like a man again?!"

Larry knew right then that was the House he wanted to be, but the idea was further cemented when the Headmistress said:

"Now, as you all know, we will be competing in our annual House Cup. The House with the highest points at the end of the year will get to spend the next term entirely out of chastity. Because the Sluttykins won the previous term, they all -- including those sorted into them tonight -- get to go free from the bonds of chastity, unless otherwise instructed by staff."

There was a buzz in the room now. Every first year wanted to join the Sluttykins. Every student of a different House was jealous of their freedom. A short cough by the Headmistress silenced them immediately.

"And so, without further adieu, Professor Mars shall conduct the Sorting!" Everyone clapped as the Headmistress took the throne behind her and was replaced on stage by a beautiful looking young woman carrying a small pointing stick.

"Come" she snapped at the first year in the front of the line. Pointing to the floor in front of her, indicating for the sissy to get down on her knees. The sissy obeyed obediently. Quivering from a mixture of fear, humiliation, and the feeling of a thousand pairs of eyes watching.

Professor Mars began inspecting the sissy as if he were a breed in a dog show. "Hmmm...a slender back and hips." she spoke out loud as if to herself. "Poor posture, but that can be corrected. Not a bad face...but not great either." She grasped the sissy by the jaw and stuck a long slender finger in his mouth, swirling it around. "Not too large of teeth, but an extremely sensitive gag reflex...what's your name Sissy?"

"Chr-Christopher, Miss.." the sissy replied.

"Ohh well you will be going by 'Christie' from now on! And you will be doing it in your new House: MAIDENLAW!!" She shouted. The lavender tinted table erupted in applause. Welcoming their newest member as he meandered his way over.

The next sissy had unsightly moles on his face, his teeth were large and raggidy. Professor Mars took one look at him and hollered out "MUFFLEFLUFF" before he even knelt down. Apparently she thought he would be more suited for behind the scenes work or as a phone sex operator.

Graco, Bert and Gurney were the next three up. Each one sent to Sluttykins. Smiling triumphantly as they joined the others at the table. Bert and Gurney apparently had too large of a frame to be desirable in any of the other Houses, "and that's something no amount of training can fix" Ms. Mars said.

Next up was Bryan. Who noticeably tried to change to a slower pace when he realized he was skipping over to be inspected. After getting him on all fours Professor Mars smiled at his enthusiasm. "Ohhh we got an excited one here!" she laughed. There was a scattered chuckle from around the Hall. Even from behind, Larry could tell Bryan's face had turned red with shame like it did earlier on the train.

After inspecting his mouth, Ms. Mars hiked up his frilly skirt and reached into Bryan's diaper with her saliva-lubed finger. "Quite the loosey goosey aren't we?!" She teased after apparently entering his hole. She moved her hand to the front of his diaper, still keeping it inside. "And a sticky wittle mess inside to boot! I think someone's a perfect fit to be a wittle Whoridor!!"

Despite being a tad embarrassed. Bryan grinned with glee as he made his way to join all the cheering pink sissies.

The next 10 or so first years were pretty evenly distributed between the four houses. With some taking a while to be inspected, and others being sorted almost immediately. Some even had requests. Actually wanting to be a Maid or a Camwhore for the rest of their life. And Ms. Mars honored every one of them.

By the time it was Larry's turn, the pit in his stomach had grown to feel like the size of a watermelon. He approached the center of the stage hesitantly. Feeling everyone's eyes upon him, including those of the Headmistress and the Inspector.

Larry knelt down in front of Professor Mars. Too nervous to move.

"I see someone has already had some fun today!" She said, noting the dried cum stains still present on his face. "Open wide and say 'ahhh', dear!" She commanded. Larry obeyed, pretending he was at the doctor's office. She stuck her finger into his mouth and swabbed the inside of his cheek. Then shoved her finger down his throat as if trying to force him to throw up...which he almost did. Gagging as soon as her finger met his uvula.

"Weak gag reflex. A little soggy around the midsection. But a few weeks with Professor Michaels will get rid of that beer gut. Any requests, dear?"

"Sluttykins..." Larry tried to say, but it came out as a whisper. "Please! Let me be in Sluttykins!"

She was inspecting his ass now, the way she did Bryan's. Fingering his abused asshole that was still damaged from Tyrone that morning.

"Awww but a pretty gurl like you would make a great pornstar! You sure you don't wanna be a Mufflefluff?!" She asked, still circling and inspecting him on all fours.

"Please Miss..." He was begging now, quivering. Flashes of being condemned to a life of taking dicks bigger than Tyrone's up his ass for the rest of his life were spinning through his head. He started to cry "Please put me in Sluttykins..."

Larry wiped away one of his tears, not wanting the others to see. In doing so, he bumped his bangs just enough to expose the dick-shaped mark on his forehead. That was Larry's mistake. Professor Mars' eyes grew as big as saucers.

"The MARK!!" She gasped. Pulling Larry's hair to the side roughly and forcing his head around for all to see. "He bears the Mark of the Chosen One!!"

The room filled with a murmur of whispers and gossip. Three sharp taps of the Headmistress' cane on the ground ended that.

"SILENCE! I have no time for such Fairy Tales!" She shouted. Waiting for the room to settle. But it never quite got to the dead silence it had before. There was a buzzing of anticipation and intrigue. "As much as I believe in the skills we teach at this school, there is NO ONE out there that can make any man cum in 7 seconds. It's just not possible. I will not hear another word of this hogwash! In fact, this sissy shall henceforth be known as 'Fairy', as a reminder for believing in such nonsense!" Putting the legend to rest. But Professor Mars still seemed unconvinced. Looking at Larry as one would a Prophet or Alien. Her eyes still the size of saucers.

"Please..." Larry said, attempting to change the subject and remind her of his desires. "Sluttykins..."

"Oh no no no no..." she whispered back so the Headmistress couldn't hear. "A talent for making a man cum in 7 seconds would be wasted in Sluttykins. People will come far and wide to use you. They will pay enormous sums just for the chance. You're going to be the greatest whore there ever was, and ever will be. And the only House to make you reach your true potential will be...WHORIDOR!!!"

The pink table erupted in hoots and hollers louder than ever before. And unlike with the other sissies, the other Houses groaned in disappointment. Not getting to say they shared a House with The Chosen One.

Begrudgingly, Larry made his way over to the Whoridor table, sniffling. Everyone was smiling gleefully and eager to shake his hand as he passed. Larry only wished he shared their enthusiasm.

He was led to the back of the long table where the other first years sat in oversized high chairs like giant babies. A Sitter opened up the tray of the chair next to Bryan. Closing and locking it shut once he sat.

The rest of the Sorting was a blur. Larry barely even noticed Henry from the train get sorted into his House as well. Taking the seat next to him. Larry was too busy contemplating the life ahead of him. Even though none of this still felt real, the terrifying images in his head did nothing to quell his sorrow.

"Let the feast...begin!" called the Headmistress once everyone was seated.

Suddenly plates and platters started appearing from nowhere. As leather and latex clad sissy servants brought out trays of food. Larry was starving, only having Cummy Bears and his wife's lovers' loads all day.

The first thing he grabbed was a big steaming muffin. Iced and still hot from the oven. He took the biggest bite he could and was instantly filled with regret. The 'icing' tasted just like the bitter, salty taste of cum he'd come to learn so well that day. The muffin itself was still gooey, and was probably laced with copious amounts of cum as well. Larry instantly lost his appetite. Spewing out what was in his mouth all over his dress and onto the tray of the high chair.

Bryan, however, couldn't seem to shovel food into his mouth fast enough. Cakes, Mashed potatoes, mushy peas and carrots, some sort of pudding, all of it looking unappealing. But none of it could escape Bryan's tiny baby-sized spoon.

Henry looked down the table at Bryan. Scoffing disapprovingly as he spooned a small portion of pureed prunes into his mouth, and wiping it daintily with his bib.

"Having trouble little one?" Came a voice behind Larry. He turned to see a very pretty Sitter smiling behind him. It was she who was actually the little one. She couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall, and had beautiful auburn hair down to her shoulders and black, horn-rimmed glasses. Larry twinged in pain as his cock tried to grow inside its tiny cage to no avail. He sat there dumbfounded. "Awww! You're so cute!! My name's Ariel. Does somewon need some help getting a wittle yum yum in their tum tum?!" She teased.

"No...i'm fine, thanks." Larry replied. Coming off very grumpy from being spoken to like a baby, and implying that he can't feed myself.

"Well you need to eat something Ms. Pissy Sissy! Here..." she grabbed a bowl off the table. "How bout some yummy cummy pudding?!" She grabbed Larry's baby spoon off the tray and scooped up a huge helping of the white, creamy mixture.

"Open uuppp wittle baby!!! Heeeeereee cumssss the airpwannnnne!!!" She cooed as she brought the spoon to his pursed lips.

"I said 'NO!'" Larry snapped. Slapping her hand away and sending the spoon flying. Her demeanor immediately shifted from that of a loving mother/sister, to a stern, no-nonsense caregiver.

"You will eat what I give you and you will like it!" her voice was low and menacing. "Otherwise I will --"

But they were interrupted by a ruckus across the table. Apparently another sissy baby wasn't taking kindly to his food, and wasn't liking being fed by a Sitter either.

"You little TWERP!!" She shouted loud enough for the whole Hall to hear. Not bothering to restrain her voice the way Ariel did. The Sitter was much taller and ferocious looking than Ariel too. She had black hair snaking down her back in a long braid. Her nose was hooked and pointy. And her furrowing forehead wrinkled into the fiercest scowl he'd ever seen that told him she meant business. She reached her hand up and snapped her fingers twice, looking out to the perimeter of the room. Immediately three large black Bouncers only slightly smaller than Tyrone swarmed around the sissy's high chair.

One of them lifted the big baby out of his tray kicking and screaming. Then slammed him over the large table while the other two cleared the plates and held down his arms. The one who lifted him up was now fumbling with his belt buckle, dropping his pants to his ankles while the other men lifted the sissy's skirt and ripped off his diaper, then began lubing his asshole.

The sissy screamed, shouted and squirmed uncontrollably as the large man entered him from behind. Pounding him relentlessly while the Sitter watched triumphantly, arms crossed. The other sissies watched in horror as the gangrape took place only feet away from their dinner. He glanced over at the front of the Hall where the Professors were sitting. Wanting to gauge their reaction to the scene. They simply smirked and surveyed the rest of the crowd as if this were a very normal, everyday occurrence.

After growing tired of his screams, one of the Bouncers pulled over a bowl of mushy peas, raised the sissy's head up then plunged it down into the mush. Muffling the sissies screams into a low gurgle. After watching the sissy squirm in the green stew while getting fucked, Ariel turned back to Larry, smiled, and nodded.

"Otherwise you might get that..." she finished.

Larry didn't dare protest as she brought the cummy pudding to his mouth again.

Even though it still tasted like jizz, the first couple bites weren't too bad. Hisstomach was gurgling in hunger, and the thick, slightly sweet creaminess helped to satisfy it.

About half way through the bowl, Larry had had enough. But Ariel kept spooning it into his mouth. Catching any that leaked out expertly and putting it back in his mouth for another attempt at swallowing it. She noticed he was moving slower, so she picked up a baby bottle off the table and brought the nipple to his mouth. Or at least...what Larry thought was a nipple. Upon further examination it was actually a tiny rubber penis.

"Drink up!" She said sweetly, yet firmly. Larry didn't dare disobey. He sucked the tiny penis until the liquid inside was flowing. It tasted like a protein shake, but with a lot of other flavors mixed in. Cum, obviously, but some sort of bitter remnants of medication as well.

By the time Larry finished the bottle, he felt ready to burst. His belly strained against the corset. But the Sitter kept feeding him. Shoving spoonful after spoonful of cummy pudding down his throat.

"Please no more Miss..." Larry begged weakly as she scooped up another bowl once he'd finished the first.

"Awww but doesn't the wittle baby wanna grow up to be big and strong?!" She cooed. Shoving more pudding in his mouth. About halfway through the second bowl, Larry's stomach started to rumble. He didn't know if it was from not going all day, or some sort of laxatives were put in the food or bottle. But no matter what the cause, he had to go...now.

"Miss...may I...be excused?!" Larry asked, hoping his manners would yield mercy.

"For what baby?!" she feigned curiosity, but her eyes betrayed the fact that she knew exactly what was going on.

"I have to..." He didn't even bother finishing the statement, they both knew what he was going to say. Still, she finished the sentence for him.

12