Sissy School Ch. 06 - The Sorting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww! Does somewon have to go tinky poo poo?!"

Larry fucking hated the way she talked to him, but he didn't care to argue. His bowels were sloshing like a washing machine. He nodded "yes" furiously as he squirmed uncomfortably in the high chair.

"Well where do you think you're gonna go, wittle baby?!" she emphasized the last word to remind him what was about to happen. Larry knew there was no fighting it, not that he could anymore.

It was just like earlier with the enema, once he relaxed his sphincter, the floodgates opened. Only this time, what filled his diaper was a lot more thick, squishy, and smelly.

Ariel clapped encouragingly at the uncomfortable look on his face. Knowing full well the deed he just did. The other sissies around him ruffled up their nose and giggled at the smell.

Sissies were filing out of the Hall now, heading off to their rooms for bed. The three Bouncers had finished running a train on the poor sissy as well.

"Can we go now, Miss?!" Larry pleaded with the Sitter. Trying to keep his dirty bottom elevated off the seat of the chair to prevent squishing around in his own filth any further.

"Not until you finish your pudding!" She said sternly. And he knew she meant it. She was enjoying watching him in this predicament.

Larry didn't argue, just eagerly accepted the pudding in order to get it over with faster.

"Sure you don't have another mess to add to your diaper?" She cooed, putting her hand under his skirt and squeezing the diapered crotch.

Larry's cock immediately began screaming inside its cage. It had been entirely too long since a girl's hand had been that close to his manhood (not counting the one who fitted him in the cage in the first place).

"Wet it for me." she commanded. There was a fire in her eyes that matched her scattered freckles. "I want to feel it get warm"

What kind of sick freak is she?! Larry thought, but he also didn't want her to move her hand away.

After getting over the initial touching, and waiting for his excitement to reside, Larry focused on wetting the diaper.

It's a strange feeling, the first time you wet a diaper. You literally have to force your brain to fight the mental block you have against peeing in such a weird position. Not in a toilet. Not even touching your dick. Just tucked inside a cage and a fluffy pink (and very dirty) diaper.

Eventually, Larry managed to rewire his brain a bit, and convince it it was okay to let it all out. And he did, a lot. It was so much he was worried the diaper wouldn't hold it all, but it did. Ariel smiled wickedly. Withdrawing her hand and scraping the last contents of the pudding from the bowl.

"Come on! Let's go get you changed and put to bed!"

******************************

Why is she taking such a pointed interest in me? Larry thought to himself as she led him through the halls of the castle by hand.

Is it because I'm the Chosen One? Is it because she saw I needed help? Or is it maybe...something else?

The castle was a lot bigger than he expected. With winding hallways and stairs. Or maybe it just felt huge because every step in heels while walking around in a dirty diaper was unbearable.

When they finally made it to the Whoridor Common Room. There was a huge statue of a man next to the door, with a large, erect stone member protruding outwards.

"This is where you input the password," Ariel explained. Pointing to the outstretched stone cock. "I believe the correct sequence for Whoridors is: Right, Left, Up, Down. Then three strokes."

Larry waited for her to laugh and say she was joking. But her face was more stoic than the statue's.

Reluctantly, Larry grabbed the stone cock and moved it right, it slid rather easily. I then did the rest of the directions and finally stroked it 3 times like he was jacking it off. It was...very weird.

But a noticeable click could be heard on the other side of the doors as a mechanism was released, and the door creaked open almost by itself.

Ariel chuckled at his gaping face, then grabbed him by the hand and led him inside.

The room looked like a large living area decorated for a young girl in love with the color pink. There were sofas and lounge chairs and exercise bikes and even a fireplace. But it was all reminiscent of what you would find in a dollhouse.

Ariel led him to a side room that looked like a big nursery.

"Let's get your diaper changed, stinky gurl!" She said, patting the changing table. Being a grown man told to climb up and lay down so a girl who was barely 18 could change your poopy diaper was a very specific form of humiliation Larry never thought he'd experience.

His cock twinged inside its cage the entire time this beautiful girl ran her hands between his legs and cleaned up the mess he made in his Pampers. He was actually relieved once he was finally put into a fresh diaper.

"Let's get your jammies on!" She said, going over to a closet that already had a name tag that read "Larry/Fairy" on it. She opened it up and pulled out the giant pink onesie Larry had purchased earlier that day at Guyagon Alley.

Larry could have very easily dressed himself, but she insisted on doing it. Again making him question her ulterior motives. It was a miraculous feeling when she untied the strings to his corset, allowing him to finally breathe again. She used a small key on a chain around her neck to unlock the tiny locks on his heels. Larry wondered if she also had the key to his chastity device.

Once he was dressed, she led him to the room where the other first years were sleeping. It was row after row of cribs. Not adult sized like everything else. It was the same dimensions you would buy for a real baby.

Several sissies, including Bryan and Henry, were already snoozing away in their cribs. Some even sucking on their thumbs or a paci. In fact, Larry must have been one of the last to arrive. There was music playing through some sort of speaker. With a woman's hypnotic voice speaking softly saying:

You are such a pretty baby gurl...You love the feel of your diaper between your legs...your clitty in your cage...you are not a man...you are a sissy...a sissy baby girl...

Then the voice repeated the same lines, over and over and over again.

Ariel led him to a crib that literally had his name(s) on it, his trunk of supplies sitting beside it. She dropped the side railing of the crib down and allowed him to climb inside.

There were straps attached to each corner post of the crib, which Ariel looped around each arm and leg. "Just until we're sure you can behave!" She said.

The last thing before she left was a 4-inch pacifier shaped like a penis that she popped into his mouth. Then secured tightly with a strap around his head.

"Goodnight wittle sissy! Sweet dreams!" She said, and planted a small kiss on his forehead before raising the railing to the crib and locking it.

Larry struggled against his bonds as he watched her leave. Already growing some sort of attachment to her.

Now he was left alone in this creepy place. The gravity of everything started crashing down on him again. This was all real. He wasn't dreaming. Today was just the beginning. And it would only get worse. Larry cried like a baby, blubbering and sniffling as much as the rubber penis paci in his mouth would allow. He struggled to get comfortable as he squirmed in the bonds holding him in the crib. Causing his diaper, footy pajamas, and the plastic sheets he was on to all squeak. He didn't fall asleep until several hours later, when the woman on the speaker's hypnotic voice had made the 247th loop of saying:

You are such a pretty baby gurl...You love the feel of your diaper between your legs...your clitty in your cage...you are not a man...you are a sissy...a sissy baby girl...

12