Sissy School Ch. 07 - First Day

Story Info
It's Larry's first official day of Sissy School!
5.3k words
4.44
13.4k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wake up, Fairy! Wake up!" Bryan called, leaning over Larry's crib. "It's our first day! It's our first day of SCHOOL!"

Larry did not share Bryan's/Brianna's --whatever you wanted to call her-- excitement.

He had spent the entire night bound by his arms and legs. His sheets and diaper crinkling as he struggled to get comfortable. Listening to the annoying, hypnotic voice of the woman over the speaker system, that was only drowned out by the sobs and whimpers of other sissies in their cribs.

Brianna did not look like one of the sissies who was up all night crying about their new living situation. He looked like he got the best sleep of his life.

"First day of school!" He repeated. Unclasping the strap around Larry's head that held the large penis pacifier in his mouth. Larry was so relieved to have it removed. His jaw felt like it had been locked into place around the rubber cock.

Larry's own cock was straining inside of its tiny cage as his morning wood struggled for space to expand. It left him with a painful, dull throb down there. The inside of Larry's diaper also felt a little sticky, it must have just been leakage from precum or something.

He rubbed his arms and legs to restore circulation as Brianna freed him from his bonds, unlocked his crib and dropped the side rail. Larry's legs were so numb it was almost difficult for him to stand.

There were Sitters helping other sissies out of their cribs and over to the changing tables if necessary. Some begrudgingly getting out of bed, others springing to action with Bryan-like enthusiasm.

"Are you gurls in need of a change?" asked a stunning looking blonde Sitter. Stopping them in their tracks as they weaved their way through the cribs.

Before either of them could mutter a reply she was pulling the bottoms of their onesies open and peeking into their diapers to check for poo. This girl was maybe 20-25 years old tops, and Larry, a man in his mid-thirties, getting his diaper checked like a toddler because he can't be trusted to give an accurate response as to whether he pooped it or not.

She didn't even really bother looking in their pajamas to check the front of their diapers for piss. Just squeezed the front of them to be more of a cocktease than anything. It made his dick wiggle inside its cage.

Satisfied, she tapped their butts and told them to both get dressed and meet down at the Great Hall for breakfast and schedules.

Larry had no idea what to pick out or wear. Luckily, Brianna's locker was right next to his in the dressing room, and he obliged to hold up the various dresses in front of him to see how they would look.

Larry ended up picking a white dress with pink fringe and accents. It had a little pink ducky on the front which Larry thought was ridiculous, but there wasn't much to choose from that wasn't utterly humiliating or emasculating.

The skirt of the dress did nothing to cover up his diaper. He was very aware of how exposed it was. But none of the other sissies' dresses left much to the imagination either.

Apparently, as per school rule, all shoes needed to have at least a 3-inch heel. So I stuffed my feet into a pair of pink pumps.

"Come on!" Bryan said after they had both gotten dressed. He was wearing a pink satin dress with white fringe. "We're gonna be late!"

They rushed downstairs (which was incredibly difficult to do in heels) and made their way to the Great Hall.

Outside the door were four lines of diapered first years. Waiting in line with their respective Houses for their schedules.

"Name?" Said Professor Mars when Larry arrived at the front of the Whoridor line.

"Larry Parker" he answered, without even thinking.

"I think you mean Fairy Parker. Or have you already forgotten about your little Sorting incident yesterday?" She snapped. Flipping through the cards until she found his.

Once they both had their schedules, Brianna and Larry made their way into the Great Hall. They sat next to Henry from the train, who took one look at both their outfits and scoffed. Henrietta's dress wasn't nearly as poofy, it was more straight and highlighted his curves more. Larry almost mistook him for an actual woman.

They pulled open the trays to their highchairs and sat down. There wasn't a buffet of food like there was last night.

Instead, they were each brought a bowl of runny porridge and a bottle of the school's 'formula'. Both of them tasted like their base ingredient was cum. Larry had no idea where they managed to get it all from, but he wasn't about to refuse to eat and have another incident like yesterday.

There were a few reasons for them only giving them baby spoons: 1) it only made things more humiliating, 2) it helped reinforce the idea that he was now a 'baby' and 3) it made it impossible to finish a meal in a few large bites like he could with a normal sized spoon. Instead, Larry had to take a larger quantity of tiny portions. Making the taste in his mouth linger from the more arduous process.

As he forced a baby spoonful of cummy porridge in his mouth, Bryan and Larry went over their schedules. Larry's read as follows:

Class Schedule: Fairy Parker

Fashion - Professor Aguilar

Women's Studies - Professor Binns

Communications - Professor Bartlett

Daycare - Sitters

Lunch

Analology - Professor Gape

Feminine Physique - Professor Michaels

Intro to Fellatio - Professor Mars

"Looks like we have almost all the same classes!" Brianna remarked. Even though he didn't show it, Larry was relieved to have someone he knew to help him cope with his new life.

Henry also shared a very similar schedule too. "Come on!" he said. We better hurry if we want to make it to our first class!

They shoveled down their food, not wanting to be stopped by the patrolling Sitters who would force them to eat it the hard way. Larry gulped down the rest of his bottle, it tasted like tangy breast milk mixed with cum and a variety of medicines. He gagged to the point where he almost vomited, but managed to keep it down as they climbed out of their high-chairs and scurried off as fast their high heels would allow.

"Where are you goin', first year?!" Said a large Sluttykin in a poofy dress. Luckily he wasn't speaking to them as they scampered through the hall. It was a young Maidenlaw on her way to class. "I said 'where are you goin?!'' he repeated. It was weird seeing a bully dressed in such a feminine way. The Maidenlaw mumbled something inaudible, and two other Sluttykins laughed as they slammed the whimpering maid against a locker. All three pulling down their panties and pulling out their undersized cocks as they ripped off the diaper of the Maid and began fucking her ass while Larry's group passed.

"This way!" called Henrietta as they turned a corner and entered a very fragrant room.

The room was full of desks, but each desk looked like a show girl's make-up quarters. With personal mirrors, an array of beauty products, and tools such as tweezers, curlers for your hair and eyelashes, and much more.

"Come in ladies and have a seat!!" came a peppy, flamboyant voice. They turned to see a short, skinny little man. One that you could instantly tell by their walk and talk was very, VERY gay. "I'm Professor Aguilar! And I'm gonna show you lovelies how to look like a REAL woman!" He said as he clapped in excitement.

The three of them found their seats as close to each other as they could manage. There were more than just Whoridors here. Apparently everyone, no matter what House, needed to learn to look like a 'real woman'.

"Ohhh i just loOoOove getting all you little first years in here and showing you how to get rid of those icky man faces you have! So rule number 1: you better NOT come in here with that face all scruffy! No man wants their lady growing a better beard than they can! So you'll need to shave nice and close before those hormones start kicking in!" There were whispers of surprise at the mention of hormones. "Usually rule #2 is you will always come in looking made up and on fleek! But seeing as how this is first period, I'll allow you to do your make-up in this class. But hurry honey because some of you REALLY need it!"

With that, there was a rustle of materials as the sissies began scrounging through the make-up products and (attempting to) apply them. Most of them had no idea what they were doing. Larry picked up a tube of red lipstick as that was the only thing he was somewhat familiar with and started applying it. He still wasn't used to looking at himself in the mirror. His pigtails looked ridiculous, but he looked even more silly once his lips were (poorly) painted red.

Bryan was a little more experienced, but still not great. Larry got the feeling he was more used to wearing it rather than applying it. He was sure the application part came more from his sisters.

Henry, however, looked like a fish in water. Expertly applying eye liner and even adding a swooping effect at the end of each eye. He had his whole face on before Larry could even decide what to apply after the lipstick.

"Oh honey! You look GORGEOUS!" chimed Professor Aguilar after seeing Henrietta's handy work. "10 points to Whoridor!"

Henry smiled, obviously enjoying the praise. Other Houses scowled in the background.

"Not bad Beasley but not so heavy on the mascara!" He told Bryan. "And you!" he said when he came to Larry. "What exactly possessed you to think that red would be a good color to go with that hideous pink outfit you have on?! 15 points from Whoridor!!"

There was no need to add blush now, as Larry's face was producing it naturally. All the other Houses snickered now as the Whoridors were the ones scowling.

"Let that be a lesson to you all: it doesn't matter how well you apply your make-up. If it's bougie, then you gon' look bougie" he said, snapping flamboyantly and strutting off dramatically.

They spent the rest of the period learning the ways to pick the proper color eye shadow, and practiced applying it. Larry still didn't have it down by the time the bell rang, and his face ended up looking like a cheap hooker's that got sent through a car wash.

Their next class, Women's Studies, wasn't even taught by a woman. It was some creepy old man named Professor Binns who just stood at the front of the class with his pants down while one of the sissy students knelt in front of him on their knees and sucked him off. He droned on about the importance of Women's Suffrage while he jizzed in the sissy's mouth. After the sissy gulped it down, wiped her mouth, and returned to her seat, Professor Binns had already picked out another sissy to take his slimey grey dick in their mouth.

Larry got his first homework assignment in Professor Bartlett's Communications class. Ms. Bartlett was an older woman with a demeanor that dared you not to cross her. They were tasked to write a 5-page erotic short story about a topic of their choosing by Friday. It had been years since Larry'd even picked up a pen to write more than his name and signature, much less an essay. What's worse is they weren't allowed to type it. And if their handwriting wasn't deemed 'dainty' enough, they would lose points.

Midway through her lesson on the various synonyms for male genitalia, Larry felt the strong urge to pee. He shifted in his seat as he tried to hold it, but it just made his diaper crinkle noisily.

Larry knew better than to ask to go to the restroom. The last sissy who did that in Binn's class was escorted out by two Bouncers. His wails could be heard from the hallway over the sound of the other sissy slurping the Professor's cock.

Larry couldn't help but feel like all the sissies in the room were watching him squirm at trying to hold his piss. When, in reality, most were either dozing off or daydreaming about their own problems.

Finally, he just closed his eyes, and felt the warmth spread throughout the front of his diaper. He didn't hear a word Professor Bartlett said after that as he spent the rest of class trying to get comfortable in a soggy diaper.

*******

"What's Daycare?" Larry asked Henry after the bell rang, seeing it was next on their schedules.

"Not sure..." Henry replied, appearing anxious for the first time "There wasn't any required textbook for it. I have no idea what we were even supposed to study to prepare!"

Turns out it was just as simple as it sounded: it was a time for them to go inside a large room with no desks and act like a bunch of adult babies.

There were sissy babies everywhere crawling along the floor (walking was obviously not allowed) with Sitters standing over and monitoring them.

"Awwww! Did you find a new friend Stewie?!" one Sitter said to a pair of Mufflefluffs. "Why don't you two give each other a kiss and say 'hi'?!" Both men glanced over at the Bouncers guarding the door, cursed, then looked disgusted as they met each other's lips.

There were sissies playing with blocks and stackable cups and dolls. All of them looked bored out of their minds.

It was obviously all a ploy to regress and humiliate them for an hour a day. But it also seemed to provide a training ground for daycare workers and future Sitters.

"What about this one, Lauren?" said a pair of girls standing over Larry as he crawled towards the Playdoh. One girl was obviously a Sitter, wearing the badge and everything. The other girl, Lauren, looked like she just turned 18 and was looking for a babysitting job.

"Check his diaper, and make sure to use baby talk!" said the Sitter.

"Hewwo wittle one!" Lauren said, kneeling down to talk to me like a child, "Did somewon make an uh-oh's in their diapy?!"

She didn't even wait for a reply, not that he was sure he'd have given one... She just simply reached under his skirt and squeezed the front of the diaper.

"Awwww! Did somewon make a messy wetsy in their diapy?! Hmm?! Did somewon make tee tee with their wittle pee pee?! Do we need to go change your soggy diapy?!"

She was about to lead him away before the Sitter stopped her with a small cough.

"Ohp! I almost forgot!" Lauren said, looking a bit flustered but maintaining her chippy, dominating demeanor. "We only change diapies that have number one AND two in them! Did you go poo poo too?!"

Again she didn't wait for a response. Just lifted the back of my skirt and peeked on in.

"Ooooo nope! No poo poo's yet! Do you want us to sit and play Pat-a-cake with you until you do?!"

She plopped down in front of him. Holding her hands out. Larry hated that he already knew this game meant for little girls. Back in grade school, there was a girl on the playground he had a crush on and would play with.

They clapped hands in the typical motion while Lauren sang:

"Sis-sy-gurl, Sis-sy-gurl's not. A. Man. Make me a poopy as fast as you can!" to the tune of the Pat-a-cake song.

After about the 35th time of clapping to her stupid song, Larry was about ready to blow his brains out. Instead, he just decided to blow his diaper out.

He pushed with all his might. Forcing anything out that he could. It turned out to be a lot. Or at least, what Larry thought was a lot. He hadn't really learned how to gauge it yet based on how much was in his diaper. Even a molehill felt like a mountain.

Lauren giggled at his face and scrunched up her nose at the smell he'd just produced.

"Awwwww! Did you go poo poo's?!" she asked, as if she didn't already know.

Larry nodded sheepishly. She was such a pretty girl, and it made him even more humiliated that she was talking to him about how he was sitting in his own filth.

"Awww! Do you wanna go change your diapy now?!"

Again Larry nodded. Unable to summon words.

"Okay! Come on wittle baby!"

She made him crawl next to her over to the changing area. His diaper felt extemely heavy from the loads of piss and shit he was hauling. It made it sag and bounce as he made his way to the changing mats on the floor at the edge of the room.

Larry found a spot next to a Sluttykins that was face down on his mat, arms at his side, humping the floor in his yellow and brown diaper. A Sitter standing over him with her arms crossed.

The Sluttykins caught his eye as Larry laid down on the mat next to him. His face was purple, tears streaming down his face while he sucked his paci and gave Larry a look that said "please don't watch my shame"

But honestly, Larry felt just as humiliated as he did. A girl who was barely 18 was about to see his tiny penis covered by a cage and a mess of poo.

Lauren knelt between my legs. The Sitter that was mentoring her stood behind her, somewhat paying attention to them, but also watching the show going on next to them with even more amusement.

Lauren grabbed the supplies she would need for the changing out of a bag she carried.

"Okay poopy pants! Let's see what we got in here!" She peeled open the tapes of his diaper and opened it up to expose the brown mush inside. The smell was enough to make even Larry gag, but she didn't seem the least bit bothered by it. That didn't stop her from teasing him though..."peee youuuu!!! Stinky boy! You made quite the mess in here!"

She grabbed several wipes and began cleaning him up. Lifting his legs as she vigorously wiped my butthole.

"Ohhh you're one of the SUPER tiny ones!" she said as she cleaned the cage around his cock. He tried to ignore her, but even the sissy humping the floor next to him smirked.

Once she got him in a fresh diaper, she bid him farewell and let him go back to 'playing'.

Luckily, Larry didn't have to pretend to enjoy the blocks for long before the bell rang for us to go to lunch.

**************

"Did they spell this class wrong?" Larry asked Bryan, looking at his schedule. "Analology? Don't they mean 'Analogy'? As in comparisons?"

Bryan just looked at him with a mouthful of mushy carrots and smirked at Larry's naivety.

When they walked into the class, Larry realized why he'd given him such an idiotic look. On the seats of each desk was an average-sized rubber dildo sticking straight up.

All the sissies in the room looked around incredulously, unsure what to do. Henry scoffed, looking at everyone as if they were dense. He pulled his hair back, leaned over, and took the rubber cock in his mouth. Everyone watched as he gave the dildo on his seat a quick, sloppy blowjob. After a couple seconds, he seemed to be satisfied. He straightened up, pulled his diaper to the side, and maneuvered himself on top of the dildo. Allowing it to slide inside his asshole until his cheeks rested against the seat. The dildo fully inside him.

The rest of the sissies followed suit. Sucking and moistening their dildos and easing their way onto them. Some were more 'accepting' of the dildo than others.

Larry looked down at his. Not daring to suck it without knowing how many asses it had been in. He simply spit on it several times before pulling his diaper down enough to expose his asshole. Larry could barely even get the tip in without feeling like he was being split open.

He barely had it 1/4 of the way in when the door swung open, and a very dark, brooding man stormed in.

"Open your books to page 274." he said pointedly.

The sissies scrambled awkwardly to grab their book The Ins and Outs of Anal Sex by Sasha Romaine from their bags while keeping the dildo in their ass.

Larry still hadn't gotten his all the way in yet, about halfway now that he thought about it, but it made his legs quake to hover over the seat like that.

"Seems we have a little trouble finding our seat and materials..." the Professor said. Larry thought he was referring to him, but luckily he was speaking to another sissy at the front of the room who had forgotten their book, and barely had the dildo in their hole at all.

Professor Gape glided over to the sissy, and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Perhaps you require a little...assistance?" He regarded the sissy with contempt. Then forcefully pushed him by the shoulders down onto the dildo, hard. Forcing the sissy's ass down on the chair, and the dildo to jam up his asshole. The sissy whimpered in pain.

12