Sissy School Ch. 07 - First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, who can tell me how many sphincters the human anus has?" He asked, ignoring the cries of the sissy he just abused.

Henrietta's hand shot up immediately. Waving frantically like that kid in school who always knew the answers.

Professor Gape ignored her as he scanned the rest of the room.

"Miss Thompson?" He asked a Mufflefluff student in the back whose head was drooping.

"Uh...one?" He answered, as if confused by how easy the question sounded.

Henrietta shook her head, then turned back to Gape for a chance to answer.

"Abysmal, Mr. Thompson. I see someone isn't even familiar with their own body...10 points from Mufflefluff. Anyone else?"

When no one answered, he finally gave in to Henrietta's hand.

"Alright Miss Frasier, go ahead..." he said.

Henry drew a deep breath, and spouted his (obviously practiced) textbook answer:

"At the anus, there are two sphincters which control the exit of feces from the body --the internal anal sphincter and the external anal sphincter-- the inner sphincter is involuntary and the outer is voluntary." He crossed his hands on the desk and nodded, like a puppy proud of themselves and ready to be praised.

"Yes Miss Frasier...I see you are VERY familiar with your own body...and those of others im sure..." Gape said, unimpressed.

The rest of the class sniggered and Henry's face flushed at the thought of being called a slut. Something he obviously took very much offense to.

"And you," said Gape. Looking directly at Larry. "If you think that silly mark on your forehead makes you any more special than the others here, you've got another thing coming."

Larry felt all eyes on him now. He didn't know what to say. Just sat there panicked. But the focus quickly shifted as the Professor flipped through his own book to page 247.

"What's up his ass?" He whispered to Bryan.

"He's just butthurt that he doesn't teach Fellatio. He's always had his eye on that job. I think the mark on your head and the whole prophecy thing just reminds him of it and rubs him the wrong way."

They spent the rest of class looking over the internal structure of the rectum. Larry couldn't focus on much with a dildo now almost buried entirely in his hole.

Before class ended, Professor Gape had them stand up and "clean" their respective dildos. Sissies grimaced and gagged as they were forced to take the rubber cocks in thier mouths and suck them before they left. It was the first time he saw Gape smile.

*********

The class for Feminine Physique took place in what could only be described as a gym. Professor Michaels was a very tough, almost manly looking woman with how toned and shaped her muscles were.

"Alright you prissy sissies, listen up!" she shouted after blowing a whistle. "I look at the lot of you and I see a bunch of middle-aged men who let their bodies go to shit and are now trying to stuff themselves into a size 4 dress. Well let me tell you something: those pudgy stomachs of yours are probably half the reason most of you ended up here. If you were to a look at a woman with saggy breasts and a beer gut would you want to fuck them? I think not. So that's my job with you little pipsqueaks: to make you have a body that looks appetizing and fuckable! Now drop and give me 20!" she barked like a drill sergeant.

On the floor was another array of dildos sticking straight up. They had to get in the push-up position with their head above the dildo, so that when they dropped down the dildo would enter our mouth. Why did everything have to involve dicks and dildos?? It was like all these people thought about was sex...

After about 4 measley push-ups, Larry collapsed down on the floor. The rubber cock making its way so far down his throat that he almost threw-up from gagging so hard. Professor Michaels took her riding crop to him several times until he hoisted himself back up and completed the push-ups properly.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP!! Rang a loud whistle from her mouth.

"Alright ladies! Now let's see some squats!"

**************

When they got to Intro to Fellatio, Professor Mars -- the woman who did the sorting -- was already at her desk smiling brightly to all that walked in.

"Please come in! Make yourselves at home!" she said sweetly. Larry was immediately relieved by her chipper attitude after an hour in grumpy Gape's class and another hour of getting barked at in Professor Michaels'.

The desks were also not adorned with an array of dildos...so that was nice too.

Professor Mars was a beautiful young woman. Her feminine physique accentuated her outfit nicely. She had beautiful breasts and a nice, tight ass. It made Larry's cock wriggle inside its cage just looking at her.

"Now, who can tell me the most sensitive part of the penis?" Ms. Mars asked after everyone had grabbed their seats.

Henry's hand shot up the same way it did in Professor Gape's class.

"Yes, Henrietta?" said Ms. Mars, delighted to call on her.

"The most sensitve part is the glans, or 'head' of the penis. Specifically the frenulum which is the little line located on the underside." he said proudly.

"Yes! Well done! 5 points to Whoridor!" said Ms. Mars. "So class it is important to pay close attention to the head of the penis when performing a blowjob. That is why today we will work on proper tongue technique! So if everyone will just get out their 6-inchers..."

Everyone sifted through the various dildos in their bags. Larry looked through his and for the first time noticed all of them were colored black. Must have been a joke on Tyrone's part.

All 26 sissies spent the next 30 minutes sucking on a dildo on their desk.

Performing each of the various tongue techniques Ms. Mars called out. The Tongue Tornado. The Wishy Washy. The Lollipop. etc.

Larry was reluctant on all of them. 2 days ago, he never thought he'd be in this position. Much less with a dick in his mouth. The idea disgusted him to his very core.

"And it looks like we have a celebrity in our mists!" said Ms. Mars. Coming to the desk beside Larry. All eyes on him again. "For those who believe in such things," she announced "this one here is expected to do wondrous things!"

This stupid birthmark was beginning to be the death of him. Larry was tired of being constantly called out about it, and to have to live up to such high expectations.

"Why don't you come to the front of the class so you can demonstrate your particular gift? Perhaps we can all learn something!" she said, taking him by the hand and leading me to the front of the room.

"On your knees...that's a dear" she said.

Larry was horrified. Was she about to make him suck off a Bouncer in front of the whole classroom? Or perhaps another sissy?

He was quivering so much he could barely stand, so he dropped to his knees without much resistance.

Larry looked around for who he was going to have to service. But the Bouncers at the door stayed put, although smirking in amusement. Larry kept his head on a swivel, worried some sissy was going to come up behind him. He must have looked ridiculous in his fright, because the whole class was giggling.

Larry turned to see Ms. Mars raising up her skirt.

Oh. Did she mean she wanted me to eat her out? He thought. Because I would SO do that!!

But his jaw dropped when she raised her skirt. Under her panties was an already stiffening 5 inch cock!

Larry couldn't believe it. The ONE woman he was attracted to since being here was actually a dude!

Her cock bobbed up and down as it waited for him. He glanced over at all the prying eyes of the other sissies in the classroom.

There was no backing out. Larry knew what he had to do. But other than Graco's raping of his helpless mouth, this would be the first time he would have to willingly suck someone off.

It was awkward having everyone staring at him. But the tension of the silent stares from everyone in the class propelled him forward.

The spongy flesh of the head in his mouth was a strange sensation. It was nothing like the dildos we had been practicing on. He quickly realized he had no idea what he was doing. He tried to remember the techniques they had just learned, but his mind was so distracted by the feel of a cock in his mouth, and the stares of his peers.

Larry could almost tangibly feel their eyes on him. So he closed his own to try and block it all out and focus on what he was doing: attempting to suck off the teacher at the front of the classroom.

"Well, I can see you've learned basically nothing today" Miss Mars said, staring down at him disapprovingly and not looking the least bit pleased at all despite her dick in his mouth.

The class giggled. Larry wanted to curl up into a ball and cry. It was humiliating enough giving a blowjob in front of everyone, it was even more humiliating knowing he was doing a terrible job.

"I think that's enough." she said after about 5 minutes of him trying feebly to get her off. She plopped her cock out of his mouth and pulled her panties back up. Walking behind her desk and resuming instruction as if nothing happened.

Larry slowly, pitifully got up off his knees and returned to his seat. Everyone snickering except for Bryan and Henry, who obviously took pity on him.

When the bell finally rang, they all went off to dinner and then back to the common rooms. Where everyone in Whoridor shared their experiences and feelings on the day.

"I can't believe you didn't know Professor Mars was trans!" Bryan teased. "She's only one of the most famous sissy pornstars in the business!!" He punched his arm lovingly to make him feel better. And it kind of did. Larry just laughed it off and tried to delete the first day of Sissy School from his mind.

If just one day was this bad, Larry couldn't imagine how the whole year would go...

12