Sissy Sex Dungeon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a gasping moan as he suddenly thrust his cock hard and deep into me. "Let's keep hearing it baby girl. I want to hear you begging for more." As his cock pulled back, he then thrust it hard back into me again, and then proceeded to continually pound deep and hard.

It was so hard not to cry out in pain or beg for a break, but I just gripped my hands tighter on the chair and took it. "Please sir, my ass needs to be fucked." My whole body shook over and over with every deep lunge of his cock. "Thank you daddy, just like that." I wanted nothing more than to cry and scream. "I love feeling your cock inside me, stretching me out to fit it perfectly. Please fill me with your cum, it's all I ever need or want." All I could manage now was more moaning, as he was beginning to pick up speed to the point I don't think I can fake past anymore, but still I tried.

"That's a good girl. Now keep going. Show me how good of a slutty sissy slave you can be. Make me cum inside you." His hands were once again on my waist, but I could feel there was no tight hold. He started fucking me harder and harder, and was using me to keep stable, but I was still expected to hold my ass in place.

"That feels so good daddy, please keep fucking me. My pussy feels so empty without your cock filling it. I'm going to be the perfect slave for you." It was so hard getting out each sentence, as everything I said only seemed to make him fuck me faster and harder.

I felt him lean forward and press against me, once again breathing in my ear. "Then be a good slave and beg. Make me believe you want to be fucked harder than you've ever been now that you have your dream cock inside you." With that he leaned back to where he was, never stopping his brutal pounding of my ass during any of this.

"Please put me in my place sir. My body needs to be used for the only thing it's good for. I need daddy's cock to fuck me into submission." I want to cry out for this to stop so badly. I don't know how much longer I'll be able keep playing along, and am surprised I haven't caved sooner. His cock slowly continuing to pump faster and harder, I hoped this would be over soon. "Thank you sir, that feels so good. Let me be nothing more than a toy for you to use. My pussy is just another flesh light for you to fuck."

He must have like that, because I could not only feel the lustful frenzy as he was fucking me, I could also hear him start to moan a bit. "That's right slut, you're just another toy that I own and can use how I want. Show me you actually mean it and aren't just trying to appease me. I want to hear you beg nonstop until I'm through with you."

It took me a brief moment to collect my thoughts to respond, as my mind was overrun with the feeling of my ass being stretched and pounded. All I could remember anymore was what his cock feels like inside me. Who knows how long this had been going on, but I'd even momentarily forgot about the events of this morning which seemed as bad as it could be at the time. "Please daddy, fuck me harder. I want to feel your rock hard cock destroy my pussy. Remind me why my ass is the only thing I'm worth." At this point I couldn't stop the tears streaming down my face, as he continued to go harder and faster. But I kept my ass obediently still, hole pushed open to welcome his cock, and continued with what I was ordered to do.

"Harder...please daddy I need it...I've been disobedient and deserve it...please sir, teach me why I should fear your cock as much as I love it." At this point he was fucking me as hard and fast as he could, and I had to move my hands onto my face and squeeze to keep myself from crying out. My ass stood no chance against his thick cock pushing tight against every part of my insides, while at the end of his massive length his head drilled deeper as I'd ever taken anyone.

He leaned in to my ear one more time, "you're learning fast. You'll be such a good slave to me when I'm done training you. And since you've been such a good girl I'm going to reward you by breeding you like cum slut you are. Show me you understand what you're going to become. I want to hear how badly you want this." Still trying to stifle the noises that I know would anger him, I forced myself to continue, the end was in sight now.

"Please daddy, I've been a good girl haven't I? All I want is your seed planted inside me...." My head was yanked back as he grabbed my hair arching my back so I was looking at the ceiling, my hands falling down onto the back of the stool once again, my ass sliding even more off the seat and over the edge. "I'm sorry sir, I know I was disobedient at first, but I've learned my place I promise. Please master, use my pussy to pump your load into, that's the only thing it's good for anyways. If you think I've been bad still, please teach me another lesson and use my ass so hard I think twice about misbehaving again...I'm begging you, please let me take your cum like the useless fuck toy I am."

I must have said what he wanted to hear, because his hand moved from my hair to my mouth, silencing me(but still holding my head back). "I love how much you want to please me. You even know what you did wrong and want to be punished for it, and don't worry, you will be just like you begged for. But you're going to get your reward, so it was worth it in the end wasn't it? And now that I know you fully understand what being a good slave means, I expect that attitude at all times, or just know you'll get even worse punishments. Now, since you begged and pleaded so much..." With that he let go of my face only to quickly put the dildo gag back around me, stuffing my mouth and throat once again.

I'm not sure whether he cared anymore about me putting an act of enjoying this up, but I finally caved. Once again I muffled a desperate moan as he pushed his way into my hole and up into my ass, and without hesitation pumping away. I squirmed and wiggled in my restraints, my cries and whimpers muffled through the dildo strapped in my mouth, as I once again found myself in this whirlwind of torment. After not to long, I gave up trying to find a way to balance easing tension at either end, and just focused on His cock waiting for him to finish. My cries began to die down to just muffled moans, my body eventually stopped wiggling and resisting, and I just laid there and took it. I had no more energy, he really had fucked me mercilessly into submission, and all I could do was wait and endure it.

His cock was made for dominance in every way. After feeling it inside me, it had to be at least 8 inches long, pointing straight forward before beginning to curve upward slightly. His shaft was smooth and had to be just as thick as it was long. Even the head perfectly complimented the rest. Proportionately topping his punishing cock, its helmet shape curved just enough so that I can feel it every time it slide inside me or is pressed against my insides. I know there are bigger toys and even bigger dicks than this, but up until now I'd never even attempted something so big, let alone forced to take it all immediately and without easing it in. If I'm going to survive I have to stretch myself out somehow, as I can't go through this every day until I find a way to escape. If it didn't feel like someone trying to fit into a glove that was to small, this would be a lot more bearable, though not any more enjoyable.

I came back into focus as I realized he wasn't pounding away at me anymore, but just slow long pumps. Finally he pressed as deep as his cock would go and pulled my waist back against him, holding me tight. The only thing I could still manage was my pitiful muffled moans from beneath the gag. I felt him before I heard him. The rock hard, dominating tool inside me pulsing, followed by a long pleasureful moan from behind me. My entire ass was filled with the sensation of his cock throbbing, and then the warm rush. I don't know how he still has so much cum, as he'd already forced me to swallow so much earlier on this same day. Somehow though, he managed to make this the biggest load. Every second I thought it would be over, but still I could feel it continuing to pump away. After what had to be at least 10 seconds straight of cum, I finally felt the relief I'd been waiting for as his cock began to soften and then pull out of me.

The gag was undone, removing the dildo from my mouth and throat, and I felt a small simple plug inserted in my ass. Then I could feel as he connected the buttons over the crotch area, closing my outfit and finally covering my ass again. I expected him to untie me from the chair, but instead he walked around in front of me. "I'll be back shortly, but I'm going to leave you like this so you can reflect on things and how you're going to proceed. After all, you did just prove you know what being a sex slave takes, so I expect nothing less from here on out." With that he turned to go.

Never in my life had I felt so defeated and without hope, as this was a lose-lose situation. If I didn't obey and play along my life would have become exponentially difficult and painful, but now that I have played his game, if I don't continue acting the part I'm sure things will be even worse than I can imagine.

Hearing his voice again I looked up to see him at the door, "Oh and I know how excited and grateful you must be that I decided you did earn the right for me to breed your tight sissy pussy. I made sure to plug up your fuck hole so it doesn't go anywhere, and when I get back we'll see how badly you really wanted it. Anything that doesn't get soaked up in your ass, when it drips back out I'll make sure you get to drink it and savor every bit. I wouldn't want your first reward to go to waste!" With that he left the room and closed the door.

Still restrained to the stool, I slumped down and finally broke down with tears running down my face. Recounting the days events, not even knowing the current time, thinking of what might still be in store. The worst part of it all being that now I have to play along as if I'm excited for this, or risk terrible things being done to me. All I know is I'm escaping at the first chance I get, no matter what it takes. Physically and emotionally drained from the day so far, I finally passed out.

12