Sissy Sex Dungeon Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of my weekend as a mans sex slave.
7.4k words
4.81
19.6k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself slowly waking up, as if from nightmare. Once my eyes fully opened and I became of my surroundings, I realized that nightmare was actually my reality still. I could barely move as my body was still bound to the stool. Facing backwards in the stool, my wrists were restrained to the top of the backing, my thighs near the back edges of the seat, and my ankles secured lower down on the legs. Slumped forward, my ass still hung defenseless off the front edge of the seat, where just before passing out, it endured a long and brutal fucking.

I desperately looked around, looking for anything that might give me some idea of how to escape. Of course the dungeon of a basement hadn't changed at all, and I was still unable to do more than wiggle in the restraints of this stool. The silence was broken with the now familiar sound of the door opening, bringing with it the owner of the house and whatever terrible thing he'd use me for.

"I hope you had a nice nap and are rested and ready to serve your master. This is your last reminder by the way, you've proven that you understand and are capable of being the slave I want, so I expect you to behave like it." His hand ran up my smooth bare thigh, pausing to caress my bare cheek, then continued on to undo the buttons on the crotch of my pink onesie.

Everything that had transpired earlier this day ran through my head instantly, and I remembered that I intended on playing along. Not only to escape punishment and torture, but in hopes of a chance to escape. "Yes sir, I will do anything I can to be the best sex slave you could ask for..." I trailed off as he cut me off.

"Let's see how good of a cum rag you are. Squeeze that hole so we can see how much cum is left." I felt the small plug he had left in me pulled out, and then obediently pushed. I could feel it dripping out, the remnants of the massive load he had pumped into me. "There's so much left. You asked so nicely and even accepted being punished so you could have it. I thought you would have soaked all of it up inside your ass, but it's still mostly all here...oh I see. My little cumslut pet had so much fun sucking her masters cock and loved the taste of his seed that she couldn't wait to get more."

For a split second my eyes widened and my body stiffened, but I quickly forced myself back into play the role expected of me. "Yes sir. I couldn't stop thinking about how great it felt to have my pussy used what it was made for. When you left all I could think of was how I not only get to serve your perfect cock, but also am lucky enough to have you breed me. Imagining the massive load inside me, I couldn't help but think of the cock that put it there, and then how much I loved being able to taste it with my own mouth when you let me suck your cock." I could tell I had said the right thing, because a smile that I did not like appeared on his face. But he didn't say anything, he just undid the chair restraints and finally I was able to stand on my own two feet again.

"Why don't you go change, I think we've dirtied that piece of clothing up enough." He just continued to stare, so I turned and made my way back to wear my bed and trunk of clothing were. I would give anything for something comfortable, or not so revealing. While I do enjoy dressing up, looking cute or sexy for this man was the last thing I wanted. But, once again, I knew I had to keep playing along. I pulled out a pair of black lace panties and slid them on. They had just enough material in front to fully cover my own dick and balls, and the back rode the curves of my ass in a very complimentary way. I also pulled out a black lace bralette, putting the two thin straps over each shoulder. Finally I found a pair of black thigh high socks with lace borders around the top. Unlike the first pair I had on that were cotton, these were a more thin, sheer see through fabric.

As I walked back to where I had come from I noticed the man I hated most had moved to another spot nearby and was standing next to a table that almost looked like something you'd see in a massage parlor. Without a word he motioned towards the table, and obviously wanted me to lay on it. Laying back against the padded surface, I realized the table was almost in the shape of a person. I placed my arms down and shifted them so I was laying down in the same way the table was shaped. It didn't even surprise me when I felt leather straps pulled around both my ankles and tightened, followed by my wrists. Laying my head back down I looked up to find the man I'm supposed to call master above me.

"Show me that you still know you're place as my slave, and want nothing more than to be useful to me." As he spoke, he began to unbutton his pants and his already rock hard cock was inches from my face.

"Please sir, please let me taste your cock again. I promise you'll love watching me suck away, desperately working for cum to feed me." For added effect I strained to lift my head as far as the table would allow and stretched out my tongue, dragging it from his tip to the curved base of his helmet shaped head.

"Oh I know I'm definitely going to love it. You're going to love it as well, more than you know. You're such an eager slut, I'm going to teach you another way that you get to be a sex toy for your owner." I barely had time to even try to decode what he meant before he reached down and pulled a metal pin from under the table below my neck. The part of the table supporting my head gave way and was hanging below the table. Me head fell with it and I found myself staring at his two legs and the wall behind him, the top of my head facing the ground.

I could see the motion of him bending over, but could see what he was doing. His hands suddenly gripped each thigh and slowly worked their way up my body. I then felt his lips gently kissing my stomach and working slowly upwards with his hands. I laid there in silence, unsure of what was happening, waiting as he groped and kissed my body. Once he got to my chest area he lifted his head and stood back up, but his hands continued their journey.

"Deep down you've always known your purpose, don't deny it. Your baby smooth pale skin, so warm to the touch, soft as silk, and placing a taste on the lips that leaves you craving more. You've always secretly known that your body was made to be used for others pleasures. You're lucky, you really are, especially now that you have an owner who knows your worth. You'll never have to worry about bills, a job, worldly stresses ever again. The only worry you'll have from now on is, how soon will I let you serve me again. That's where you're lucky. No matter what, your body was destined to be a cock slut to someone, but I'll make sure you feel as fulfilled as possible. I'll never stop you from wanting to give your body to me in different ways, and I'll never make you go a day without. You're going to get so good doing things that whenever I find a new way to use you as a fuck toy, you'll be so excited, not even worried or thinking about if it may hurt or be uncomfortable. If anything that'd be a bonus, wouldn't it? Being able to do something an actual person wouldn't be willing to do for another. Since you're nothing more than a sex pet, you get the satisfaction of knowing only you can take my cock." My breathing was slowly getting heavier as he continued on. This was not a life I could pretend to put up with for long, I had to escape sooner rather than later.

As he drew closer to the end of his little speech of terror, his hands had made their way to my throat and stopped. My throat laid straight on the table still, so with his hands there I couldn't lift my head to see what was happening if I wanted to. "Now I know my slutty sissy, you really wanted me to let you suck master's cock." I could feel him squeeze my neck with a very light but clearly lust filled force. "Well you're still going to get to taste it so dont worry. But it's only fair that daddy gets time to taste and play with your perfect slave body. So since you did such a good job opening your throat this morning, I think that you should push yourself a bit and enjoy having me use your throat as a cock sleeve." His grip on my neck tightened once more before lifting off of my completely. "How does that sound to you? Would my slave like to have her throat fucked so that daddy can molest the rest of your body?" As he finished his cock moved closer and closer to my lips.

"Yes sir, I'd love that very much." My lips spread open to allow his head between them, my tongue slithering out and curling to pull him inside me. The pushing stopped after his head filled me mouth, so I began kissing and sucking away. Wrapping my tongue over, under, and all around, my senses filled with the taste of his cock. I hadn't felt anything happen up on the table out of eye sight, but after a very brief few minutes he pulled out of my mouth.

"I almost forgot. I promised I'd let you eat the rest of my cum from inside your ass, just like you wanted." I could only stare forward, his cock inches from my face, as he prepared whatever I was about to be forced to endure. I watched as he pulled out a small clear container and brought it forward. Immediately I knew it contained the cum he forced me to drip out earlier, having been forced to soak inside me while I slept. I remember thinking how big his load must have been when I was forcefully being bred, but I didn't imagine it would be this much. He opened the container, and starting from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip, he drizzled every last drop of the cum on himself. There was so much that the entire top of his huge cock was covered, and it was beginning to drip down the sides of his shaft.

"Careful, you wouldn't want to waste even a drop would you?" Without even waiting for my mouth to move he pushed his cum soaked dick towards me. While I've never tried sucking in this position, I've seen enough porn to know how it works, and hoped I'd be able to handle this better than giving him oral the regular way. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out as far as I could, stretching it up towards the ceiling to make as much room as possible in my mouth. It took all my self control not to gag as soon as he passed my lips, his cum seeming to spread everywhere instantly. I could feel it already beginning to pool up in my mouth, and there was nothing I could do to fix it. His cock slid along my tongue on the way to my throat, forcing me to lick it clean as it went by.

This problem was only my focus for a few seconds now that I could feel him filling me up even more. It was just as thick and long as I remembered, and he was wasting no time making it down the full length of my throat and filling it completely. It became hard to breath and instinctively I began to struggle, pulling against my wrist and ankle restraints and partially lifting my body up from the table. I could feel his strength as both his arms pushed my body back down. Miraculously he also pulled his dick back so that it was only in my mouth.

"Shh, shhh, shh, don't panic. Remember what we talked about? These are the moments your body was made for. Just relax and you'll realize you should actually be really turned on and thirsty for more. The bigger and better a cock, the more it should be pleasured. Isn't that what little sissy's like you say and live for? Not every sissy in the world gets this opportunity to pleasure and serve something they can't handle like you do right now. Your perfect little fuck toy of a body is going to be pushed past its limits in the service of a real man."

The things he'd been saying in these recent moments horrified me. No one knows I'm here, escape seems impossible, and my captor is full of a twisted sex drive. He's going to break me, sooner rather than later. The more pain something causes or the less I can handle it, he just finds it even more satisfying. He's truly in total control and holding all the cards. I'm sure he already has many things planned, while I'm stuck strapped to a table, head hanging back off the edge, with his cock resting in my open mouth that is also full of cum he already pumped into my ass.

I must have zoned out while thinking about this whole ridiculous situation I was in, because I noticed he had leaned back a bit and hunched enough so that he could see my face. "This one is on me, I messed up. I jumped to conclusions and thought you weren't excited to have me ravage your throat, but that wasn't it at all. All that cum you wanted so badly got caught in your mouth and you needed help swallowing it. Don't worry baby girl, daddy will make sure you're all taken care of, so open wide."

His cock slid down my throat again, but this time pushing some of his load with it. There was still so much that it didn't even feel like any had left. Im not a total novice when it comes to sucking off men, and am comfortable swallowing, but never have I experienced being forced to hold it in my mouth for so long like this, let alone the massive amount it was not even considering the circumstance. I wanted to spit it all out so bad, but even if I tried to, it was to late. My lips were sealed off as he pressed himself full into me, throat once again stuffed from side to side and all the way down. I couldn't help myself, as instinctively I pulled against my restraint again, but before me body could lift from the table his hands were already holding me down.

"Don't make this more difficult than it needs to be, remember how good of a slave you want to be." He slid back till only his head was in my mouth again, then pressed up against my tongue and pushed more of his semen down my throat. This would have been hard to endure with just having my throat used like this, but with my mouth full still, and feeling it being pushed down my throat over and over again was more than I could bear.

I realized after the second one, his hand stayed holding me down while he continued pushing more of his seed in me again and again. I also realized he was quietly and gently talking to me as he continued this process. "Relax, it's ok...look how much you love this...this is everything you've ever wanted...you're safe here, your master won't hurt his best slave...think about your perfect tight body, and how it deserves to be appreciated...you're loving this...you want this..." It must have just been his calm voice, but I finally began to relax a bit. I was still very much struggling, clenching my fists and curling my feet to try and help relieve the stress, but my body was finally still.

My throat was still being used mercilessly, the only good progress was that all of his previous load's cum was finally down my throat and no longer filling my mouth. Both times I swallowed his cock this morning were rough, but at least I moved up and down the whole thing giving me just the slightest moment of relief before going back down again. This was nothing close to that, and so much worse. My mouth starting hanging open and outstretched tongue tasting every inch of him as he slid back and forth along it. What made things horrible was that with my head hanging off the table, the path from lips to throat was a straight line, and once he was inside me he never fully pulled back. There was no brief moment of relief, just his cock in my throat or his cock filling my throat.

Now that he was no longer focused on force feeding me, I could feel hands moving all over my body, gently caressing me. There was a small moment where he almost gave my mouth a break as he was distracted with something up above, but it was short lived. I could feel the cold wetness of some sort of liquid drizzled over my body, and at the same time my throat became his fleshlight once again as he slowly pumped in and out.

I could hear the sound of him setting a bottle down, and then felt his hands begin to rub the liquid over my entire body. He took his time to slowly and methodically rub down every inch of my smooth skin. My focus returned to the main problem at hand, but I wasn't sure what to do about it. The fact the he never even fully leaves my throat doesn't leave me with options. With my throat tight around him as he stuffed me full, I could feel every part of him.

The most obvious and noticeable thing was how thick it was. My hand could barely wrap all the way around his shaft, which made either whole he put it in fit snugly, gripping it tight. I'm sure to him it felt like the most amazing thing ever, like a fleshlight that actively squeezed your cock for you. For me it was unbearable besides knowing that the punishment for resisting would definitely be worse. The next most noticeable thing was how long it was, which combined with its girth was a destructive beast. I have no way to know for sure, but it has to be at least 8 inches, or around that. He fucked my ass deeper than any toy ever has, and was currently sliding down my entire throat over and over. The shape of his cock was nearly perfect as well. Straight out, slightly curving upwards at the end, and ending in a head with a perfect helmet shape.

His hands had finally finished their work, leaving my body covered in baby oil. In an unexpected moment of mercy, I could feel him pull back and out of my mouth leaving me heavily breathing to catch my breath, and my throat sore beyond belief. He crouched down in front of me so that we were face to face(mine being upside down of course). "Now that you've done it, it's not hard at all is it? You love this and want me to keep going don't you? I bet you can't wait to find out where the baby oil is headed either huh?"

I knew this was a trap question, but there was no other answer he would have accepted. "I love this set up so much. I get to lick and suck on daddy's cock, and then if he wants to at any my point, my master can just slide down my throat. Even if it becomes hard for me to handle, please don't stop sir. I can take it if it means I tight hole for your cock to fit into. The feeling of the oil and my masters hands all over my makes everything worth it. Please go as long as you need sir." Without a second though he stood back up and pressed his head against my lips.

"That's a good girl. Give it some love, and then a goodbye kiss. You're not going to see his head for quite awhile." Luckily my eyes aren't visible from where he is standing, because I instantly teared up. It already feels like it's been forever on this table, I can't handle even longer this round. I sucked on his cock for a brief moment, curled my tongue to caress it a few times, then reluctantly wrapped my lips around his tip and gave it a big sucking kiss. With that, he slid back in again.

As terrible as this was, it still wasn't as tough to handle as when he fucked me. But something about it made me feel the most vulnerable and defenseless I'd ever felt. I already felt helpless having all 4 limbs strapped to a table, in an almost spread eagle position, wearing nothing but lingerie and thigh highs, but something about also being covered in baby oil made everything feel more ominous. I still had no idea what was going on up on the table, but I hadn't felt anything new. My throat was so sore, the thrusting going nonstop, at a slow steady pace. The silence cut suddenly as he began to speak.

"Your throat feels so good, I could just stay like this forever. Would you like that? An eternity of my cock in your mouth while I break in the dainty little neck." I could hear a lustful aggression pick up in his voice, and his hands lightly wrapped around my oiled neck. "Your smooth petite neck, is a natural fuck toy. Just under that smooth white skin, my gorgeous cock is being squeezed by your throat even as I'm ravaging it. I bet I could feel it if I tried." Both his hands squeezed tightly, causing me to immediately struggle like I had in the beginning, but he paid no mind and continued choking me. "Keep struggling if you want, this is one of the few cases I find it hot and will allow it." I desperately tried to escape my restraints, but nothing even loosened. It was hard enough to breath with just his cock stuffed in me, but I felt like I was going to block out now that he was squeezing my neck as well.

12