Sissy Sex Dungeon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While the rest of my body struggled to fight, my head was held in place from his chokehold on me. I could see him adjust a bit at waist height in front of me, then felt it as his cock was no longer going straight into me, but pressing upwards, dragging along my tongue and then the front side of my throat wall. I could really feel the curve of his cock as it dug in as he pressed into me with a purpose. Once he was all the way inside again, I finally felt his grasp around my neck lighten just slightly, and his hands shifted lower down.

"Mmm yes, there it is." I could feel his thumb lightly rubbing over my neck right where the head of his cock was in my throat. He squeezed with both hands on and off, but nothing like before, as he continued admiring his achievement. "I wish you could see this too, you'd maybe even enjoy it more than I." Doubtful. "You have such a petite little body that your neck looks so fragile." He made a few small mini thrusts, "this is what makes you such a good slave. I can feel the bulge of my cock from inside you, but you know you're place so well you take it. Here..." I felt him undo a strap around one of my wrists and place my hand over my neck. Immediately I noticed the smooth oily feel, and knowing that the more he's touching me the more intensely sexual it's going to make him(unless he isn't as turned on by oily bodies). Then I feel the lump in my neck where his cock is, and the odd feeling as he moves it around inside me.

"How does that make you feel? I'm sure it's making you crave cock, as it should. That's what power and control feels like. My cock could tear your throat apart right now. You're smooth petite body is what powerlessness and submission feels like. Your hairless body is designed for men with the best cocks to use how they want. And you like knowing that don't you? I bet before you came here, whenever you'd dress up in private you'd fantasize about being a sissy slut. Well then now you're living the dream, you belong to someone who will use you until your body is no longer fit to be a fuck toy. And If you think you don't want to serve me anymore and use your body with the purpose it was made for, remember what this feels like. My cock can destroy your skinny throat, and I will ravage your petite sissy body more than you can imagine."

He pressed my hand against my neck one last time, the proceeded to strap my wrist back down. Even though half my focus is on trying to handle the cock that still has yet to leave me throat, his words kept ringing through my mind. I still hate when he says things making it sound like I agreed to all this or like it, or that I'm basically less than person. But I really am powerless against him. Feeling him through my neck actually scared me, he really could be breaking my body open if he so wished. I'm going to have to be careful how I proceed with trying to escape.

His hands returned to my neck and gave a few final squeezes. I could hear his quiet, low moans of pleasure as he did it. "I think you're ready for the next surprise, but show me how much you love having your throat used. Close your mouth around my cock and suck at it like a good girl." This was not an easy task, but I'd do anything to be able to breathe again. My lips wrapped around the base of his shaft as my mouth closed, tongue awkwardly sticking out some as it could retreat back at all. Switching between a combination of swallowing, and lightly sucking in my actual mouth, I could hear him moaning again as I worked on his cock. One last time he squeezed my neck to feel himself inside. What he said during this final act wasn't directed at me and was more of a whisper to himself, but it scared me more than anything I'd heard him say yet.

"Mmmm...fuck...smooth and innocent looking perfect for a mindless sex slave...I'm going to break this petite body..."

Ragged deep breaths were escaping me as I was finally able to breathe again, the cock being removed from my throat. I also didn't realize how lightheaded I was getting as my focus was one the monster in my throat. Everything started clearing up as I felt my head raised up as the top section of the table was put back in place. For the first time I was able to lift my head and see what was going on up top, but nothing seemed suspicious. My arms and legs were still stretched to either side of my body in an almost spread eagle pose, the only restraints being around my wrists and ankles. My baby oil covered body glistened under the light, my light skin contrasting with the black lace panties, bralet, and sheer thigh highs.

I heard a click to my aide and turned to see he was now taking pictures of me from various angles. As he neared on of my hands he placed his cock into my open palm, waited for me to wrap my fingers around it, then took a picture of it. Before moving on he made sure to take advantage of my hand being covered in oil and began using my trapped body for a hand job. It felt so big in my hands as it slid back and forth, my fingers barely able to wrap all the way around. "How does this make you feel?"

I couldn't tell what he wanted out of me, whether this was about the power and control thing, or the usual sexual talk he wanted. "It's so big..."

"Is that a good thing? What do you think while looking at it." He reached out and turned my head sideways to stare at it. Watching him use my hand to pleasure himself, with me helpless and restrained, I wasn't sure what to think.

"It makes me feel powerless, scared to make it angry. Watching it use my hand, and feeling it throb between my fingers, all I want is to provide the servitude it deserves." There was no response after that and he left my hand and continued circling and taking various pictures.

Stepping between my legs he placed his cock down on me so that it lay over my limp dick and up towards my stomach. Another picture, then he glanced up again, this time with a slightly menacing aura as he knows exactly what he's made me endure. "What do you think whenever you see can see a visual of how far into you I can go? Knowing that the only thing between your pussy either being ripped open or used properly is your eagerness as my slave?"

I know exactly what it feels like while he fucks me, but actually seeing it outside my body of how deep he went was intimidating. "Seeing it like this makes me both nervous and grateful. If I forget my place I wouldn't be able to stop you, and as long as I'm obedient I'll get to be used for your pleasure again and again."

Continuing his circle he stopped at my other hand and once again placed his cock in my palms, waited for me to wrap my fingers around it, held my head to the side to make me watch, then jacked himself off. From the corner of my eye I could tell that he was watching me the entire time. All of this was him trying to prove his ownership over me, and in a way it was working. I still refused to accept life as his slave, but I do understand that I am a lot more powerless than I previously though.

He continued in silence, forcing me to watch while he used my hand. The longer I stared the bigger it seemed to be. If I wasn't currently being held prisoner, I'd be enraptured by how perfect it was. Finally he slipped out and finished circling around to my head standing above me. Once again he placed his cock on me, this time draping it along my neck, then took another picture and set the camera aside.

"We've already gone over this part, but I want you to really feel it against your skin. How does this make you feel?"

"My body is nothing but yours to play with. How much pain I endure is solely up to your whim."

He paused for a minute. "Close but I don't think you really get it. I guess you need another lesson don't you slut?" Before I could respond he reached down and pulled the pin, my head falling backwards one again, completely opening my throat for him. The now all to familiar feeling of him sliding across my tongue and then into my throat. He didn't hesitate going for exactly what he wanted out of me. Hands once again squeezing my neck as his cock was all the way down my throat. "Mmm, yeah there it is. Your body isn't just mine to play with, you are my sex slave, my personal fuck toy. Pain isn't a punishment for you, it's a sacrifice you make for the purpose of pleasuring me. You're smooth hairless body is good for only one thing. My cock! That soft pale skin was made for me to defile. You're petite defenseless body's only purpose is to satisfy me. You'll do ANYTHING to be able to have my cock inside you. If my satisfaction means you're suffering, that will turn you on. The only wish you should have in life is that I'll be able to find more and more ways to use you. Me squeezing my cock through your neck should turn you on more than it does me. When I let you go, I want to hear a better response." With that, he released my neck and slid out of my mouth.

I caught my breath as he lifted the head support back and locked it in. "Daddy I love your cock so much. Every time it fills up either of my holes, I pray it doesn't stop. Feeling your cock down my throat and pushing into my neck reminds me how lucky I am. Your cock is perfect and deserves to be worshipped, and I've been given a body perfectly made for it. That's all I am, a tight body perfect for fucking. I'm only as valuable as my pussy, and want to have my owner breed me over and over..." looking up I hoped that was what he was wanting to hear.

I watched as he walked back around to the foot of the table, reaching underneath and making more of the locking noises. My legs were suddenly being pushed back towards me as each of their table sections slid slowing the ground. Once my feet were on either side of my ass, legs bent with knees in the air, he reached under and locked everything back in place. I could feel his hands along my waist area and then my panties were slid partway up my legs. Lifting my head up I realized the new table positioning left my ass exposed, and able to be lifted even more with only my ankles and wrists secured.

"That was the answer I was looking for. Now prove that you actually mean it, and aren't just trying to protect yourself. You want me to breed you over and over and are willing to endure anything to be able to be useful to me? Then that's what I'm going to do." He ran his hands over my oily body one more time, the lustful hunger in his face clear as day. Once his hands hands were back on either side of my waste, he pulled me closer to the edge. I could feel his cock sliding up and down my ass, passing over my hole again and again. "Beg me for cock. I want to hear why you think I should let you be allowed to be fucked."

"My pussy needs your cock, sir. Please let me be a hole for you to fuck. A real mans cock like yours should be serviced at any opportunity, and my pussy should be used for that as often as possible. I'll become the slave you've always wanted, ready to be used at any moment. Feel my smooth hairless body and imagine sliding into this to breed day after day. Turn my innocent petite body into nothing more than a fuck toy. Please sir, I just want your cock...please fuck me daddy..."

"That's what I want to hear from my slave. Now prove to me that you actually mean it." As I felt his cock slide down my ass again, it passed over my hole, and turned back up immediately to slide right in. I let out a long loud moan as he continued to push deeper into me. He wasted no time going all the way until he was balls deep. From there he began fucking me slow and deep, all the way in and all the way out. One hand continued to hold my waist that was pulled towards him, but the other began exploring my body again. I don't know what this means for the future, but i could tell that he was loving the feel of my bare skin more and more.

This was no easier than when he fucked me before, his cock was massive and my body couldn't handle it. To make things feel even more desperate, this time I'm strapped down to a table with my body exposed and oiled up like a proper sex toy. Based off how he has been talking though, and the things I said to him, if I don't put on a good show I will suffer for it. As much as I didn't want this to continue any longer, I had to say something before I started whimpering or begging for mercy. "Thank you daddy, my pussy feels so tight around your cock...mmm...fuck...it feels so good when you're deep inside me."

His hand returned to my waist as he pulled me close and held me tight. "That's right slut, you love how this feels don't you. You're nothing but a piece of ass for me to use...you like it deep huh? You want me to use you like you belong to me?" His thrusting had become harder and faster, my mind exploding with the overwhelming sensation, only the fear of failure pushing me through.

"Yes please. My pussy is as deep as you want it to be...I'm begging sir, use me like your own slave...I want to feel what a useless sissy slut should feel when serving a cock like yours." I hated how much I was saying and how into this I was getting, but talking is the only thing keeping me from crying in pain or trying to pull back.

Lifting me ass above the table, he climbed up himself and sat on his knees, placing my body back down after he got situated. Lifting my head up for a brief moment, I could see him on the table, his throbbing cock above my ass and then moving down into me, stopping for a brief moment before penetrating my body. "After this, you're done learning what I expect of you, as clearly you already understand. I'm going to treat you like my actual sissy slave. Your body will be mine anytime I want it, and anything I want to do with it. If you don't show interest or fight back, the punishments will be worse than anything so far. Your pale, innocent looking body is going to be turned into a fuck toy dripping with cum. Now here's the deep punishing fuck you wanted so badly."

A moan escaped my lips that I managed to make sound full of pleasure, but truthfully it was the opposite. His cock plunged into me with incredible speed, followed by a deep hard jackhammering of my ass. At first all I could do was moan over and over, making sure they sounded how he wanted, as I was caught off guard by the immediate intensity. Finally I managed to get out words, clenching my firsts as my arms pulled against their restraints. "Y-yes...oh fuck yes...thank you...this is exactly what I deserve...fuck my little slut body..." There was no response other than the continued plowing of my hole. "Thank you daddy...thank you daddy...I'm your fuck slave...I'm your fuck slave...please fuck me harder, I want your cock to rip my pussy open..."

The last sentence must have really gotten him, because he pounded me harder and harder, the sound of skin against skin echoing through the dungeon. "You think you're good enough for my cock? I'll teach you what good enough is you filthy slut." The feeling of his thick cock fucking my pussy this hard was starting to make me see stars and feeling like I was going to black out. The only thing saving me was the fear and knowledge of what would happen if I didn't see this through.

I continued to moan and beg for more while he fucked my ass wide open. I could hear him beginning to moan and grunt, and went for what I hope would bring this to an end. "Please cum daddy...my pussy is perfect for you to breed...please let me feel your load inside me." Moments later, instead of finishing, he pulled out of me and stepped off the table. As he walked around to the head of the table, he reached down and pulled the pin and once again my head was hanging back off the edge. My mouth immediately opened and tongue stuck out, and his cock pushed its way in. Expecting him to cum and be done, I was not prepared for what happened next.

"Here's that proper slave treatment you crave so badly." As soon as his cock was all the way inside me, he pulled back and thrust again, and again, and again. These weren't the slow steady movements from before, he was fully fucking my throat. The gagging noises escaping my throat were impossible to stop. He was pumping in and out of my throat fast and hard. "You like that you dirty slut. This is what you wanted. Now you're my property and I'm going to use you as I see fit, and you're going to enjoy every second of it." Every time I thought it was over, it just kept going. I couldn't breath, and I could feel the pressure from his thick com stretching my throat as he brutally fucked it.

I felt his hands wrap around my neck again and new this was finally it. One final plunge deep into my throat, and then held there. I could hear the moaning, followed by his cock throbbing as he pumped cum through it. His grip tightened as he pressed against the his cock pushing out against my skin. "Oh fuck yeah...that's it baby...take it all...your delicate little body is mine to abuse..." as he was talking and pressing against my neck, his load began filling my throat. All through my neck I could feel him pulsating as every last drop was pumped out. Once he was done, he pulled out and set the table back so my head was level again.

"You performed exactly how I want you to. It's only been one day and already you're prepared to be my full time slave. From now on be prepared to serve me at any moment. I might even fuck you multiple times in a row if you're lucky. The only guarantee is that you won't go a day without me fucking your pussy deep. I'm starting to love that delicate throat, so expect to spend a lot of time with my cock bulging in your neck. Make sure you get some good rest, tomorrow is a special day I've been planning. You're going to be so grateful that you have such a perfect slave body..."

Without another word he undid the restraints, left the room, and locked the door behind him. I wanted to wash all this oil off my body, and cleanse myself of everything I'd endured this day that felt like an eternity. I stripped down and fell into bed naked, falling into a deep sleep almost immediately.

12