Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 02

Story Info
Things start to escalate as Mandy gets more dirt.
1.5k words
4.45
26.1k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped her feet and sprang to my feet. "Hey, why are your recording me..."

She laughed and said, "if I were you, I would be very careful about how you approach this situation, I would hate to have this video sent to your friends and family."

I was shocked and told her, "you wouldn't do that".

She said "oh really, wanna take a risk and find out." I really did not so I hung my head and shook my head no.

I begged her "please delete that video, what do I need to do to get you to delete that video?"

She knew she had me right where she wanted me. She told me to turn around and don't turn back until she tells me. I did as I was instructed and I heard her get off of the bed and she was moving around but I did not know what she was doing. A minute passed by and she told me to turn around. I turned and she was holding her underwear in her hand, so she must have undressed and taken her underwear off and put her clothes back on when my back was turned. I had no idea what she had in mind.

She told me to go into the bathroom and put the panties on under my clothes and come back out fully dressed.

I thought that it was pretty easy to do so I grabbed the underwear and went into the bathroom and put them on. I was nervous because I had not ever really gotten into feminization besides watching it in porn before. I took a few deep breathes before exiting the bathroom where she was waiting for me on the bed.

She instructed me to stand in front of her. "Now I am going to give you a list of instructions, and if you follow all of them without hesitation, then I will delete the video I took of you." I didn't even think about it before shouting DEAL! She began listing off what I was to do...

"First you are going to give me a sensual strip tease down to your girl panties I had you put on, and you better make it look like you are enjoying it and doing a good job. Then you are going to kneel in front of me and my bare feet and ask me, as your Mistress, to worship my feet. You will worship one of my feet while you hump the other one. One important thing is that you are not going to cum until I tell you to do so, so if you get close you need to tell me and stop humping.

Finally when you are close to cumming you will pull down your panties, stroke to my feet and cum all over my feet, then you will clean them using your mouth. Is that understood? And before you answer remember if you do all this I will delete the video."

I sat and thought really hard for a second and I did not want to eat my cum but if it was the only way to get rid of the video, did I have a choice... I agreed and said yes Mistress.

All I heard as I was trying to mentally prepare myself was "begin when you are ready".

So I took a deep breathe, and began stripping. I was moving back and forth dancing trying to make it look like I knew what I was doing. I was trying not to let her laughing affect me from accomplishing what she told me to do. I finally stripped down to the panties she gave me.

I knelt down in front of her and said, "please Mistress may I worship your beautiful feet?"

She said of course and I began by picking up her right foot and kissing all over the tops of her feet while she place her left foot on my crotch and I began to hump her foot just like she instructed me to.

This went on for a couple minutes as I sucked her toes and licked every inch of her foot. I started to get this sensation and felt like I was getting close to cumming.

I told her and she said well you can't cum until both feet have been properly worshiped. So I switched feet and began licking and sucking trying to focus on not cumming. After I bit of time I begged her to let me cum. She told me that I had done a sufficient job and that I could cum.

I pulled down my panties and began stroking and it did not take long because I had been on edge ever since I started humping her foot. I was about to shoot cum all over feet and I knew what was going to happen after. I couldn't think about anything else as I began to shoot my cum all over her gorgeous feet.

I now had lost all of my urge to do anything else but I knew I wanted that video deleted. So it took everything in me but I bent over and began licking the cum from her feet.

I licked every bit of the salty cum from her feet. It was not the most enjoyable thing, but I was glad it was over.

"What do you say?" She said in a mocking tone.

"Thank you Mistress" I replied. I was relieved when I had finished knowing that she was going to delete the video. She finally got up and said a deal is a deal. I was waiting for her to reach into he pocket to get her phone and delete the video.

She finally said, "the deal was to delete that video I took" and she walked over and grabbed her phone which was set up to video what just happened, "you never said anything about this video..."

Now I was in major trouble, this video was 10x worse. She knew she had me for good now, "that first video was not that great to hold over you so I figured I would get something a bit more humiliating". Now things are going to change from here on out.

I protested, saying that that was not part of the deal and to delete that video as well. She had all the power and said, "be careful with that tone, would hate for me to accidentally send this video to some of your friends."

She knew she had me under her control so she said, "if you don't want me to delete the video you will come over here and kneel in front of me and kiss my feet and apologize for raising your voice, or else I'll just start sending this video out to all your friends, you decided what you want."

I again was desperate to not have my life ruined so I walked over with my head hanging and knelt in front of her and kissed both of her feet and said "I am sorry".

I was shocked when I was greeted with a slap to my face as she said in an upset tone, "sorry what!" I was frozen with fear and finally said I am sorry Mistress.

She smiled and said "that is much better, we are going to have to practice your obedience skills going forward."

I wanted to be so upset with her but I was so turned on by this whole situation, but I was not going to let her know that.

So she sat on the bed in front of me and said that we are going to go over the new rules to our "relationship" as she did the air quote gesture when she said relationship. "I am going to own you from here on out, I am going to be your Mistress and control you in and out of the bed room what I say goes. We will do this for the first year of college. If you make it to the end, I will give you the option to continue serving me as your Mistress or you can take the video and delete it yourself and no other videos will be made after our freshman year is done. Do you understand?"

I did not know what to do, I was in a major predicament. I could call her bluff and hope that she won't send it out to my friends and family, or I could serve her for a year. I mean it would be almost like we were together again, just in a different way. I was trying to look at this the best way possible and in my mind I thought, well what is the worst that could happen.

So I reluctantly said that I agreed to serve her for the year on the condition that she deleted the videos at the end of the year.

She agreed and she got up so excited and said "this is going to be such a fun year!

I will be back here tomorrow around lunch time to go over how things will work between us going forward. Is that understood?"

Yes Mistress was the only thing I could say and she smiled and said, "someone is learning very quickly, we might be able to expedite this process after all". She walked out of the room just leaving me there speechless not knowing what I had just gotten myself into.