Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 03

Story Info
I lose control of my orgasms and fall under Mandy’s control.
1.7k words
4.58
28.3k
17

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I hope if you are reading you are enjoying the series, please comment if you have suggestions for the story line)

I tried going to sleep but I could barely close my eyes long enough while thinking about what Mandy was going to have me do, what was she going to do to me? All of these thoughts ran through my head at a millions miles per hour. I finally dozed off to sleep and woke up around 9. I got out of bed and all I could think about was what was going to happen to me. I tried thinking of what I could say to get out of this. Was there anything I could do to not have to serve her for a whole year? I wanted to date her, not be her servant. Before I knew it lunch time was rolling around.

Then I heard my phone go off, it was Mandy... the message said "I am on my way over to your room, I want you naked and kneeling next to the bed, when I walk in I will sit on the bed in front of you and you will kiss both of my feet 5 times each and greet your Mistress properly".

I read it over 2 times and thought that maybe after having a nights sleep I could reason with her. So I waited till she showed up, she didn't even knock she just walked in.

I was about to speak when she interrupted me, "why the fuck are you not in the position I told you to be... do you not know how to follow simple instructions you pathetic loser?"

I tried to explain. I thought maybe I could talk with you about another way to solve this situation and not serve you for a year, I thought we could date and I could work out a different way to get that video off your phone.

"Clearly you do no understand the situation you are in, so let me help you understand". She pulled out her phone and began typing, I asked her what she was doing and said oh don't worry you will see. She showed me her phone it was a sent message to Britney her best friend and it was the video she took of me.

I started to panic, I got down on my knees begging her not to send it to anyone else, it would ruin my life. She laughed and said, "this is what happens when you do not follow simple instructions".

She played the video and luckily she edited a copy and my face was blurred out. I felt my body relax and let out a deep breath and it was very short lived. She looked at me still on my knees and grabbed me by the chin to lift my head up looking at her eyes, then she slapped me right across the face. "Don't you ever disobey me again, you will be punished for that, so now we are going to try again...

I am going to step into the bathroom to get a few things out of my bag for our first day today. When I come out of that bathroom, you better be in the position I texted you to be in or else the real video will be sent to other people. Understand!"

I replied defeated and said "yes Mistress".

She walked into the bathroom and I stripped as quickly as I could and kneeled in front of the bed. After a few minutes she walked out barefoot and sat on the bed in front of me.

I kissed each of her feet 5 times. She smiled and said "much better and now we should probably start with your punishment". She pulled out some restraints and told me to lie down on the bed spread eagle.

So she moved and got up on the bed and she began to strap me down to the bed so I could not move or stop her from doing anything she wanted. She then put a blindfold on me so that I could not see anything. The last time this happened it did not turn out well for me.

She then said, "so do you know why you are being punished?"

I nodded my head yes, then I felt a sudden jolt of pain. She hit me very hard with a whip, and said "I did not hear you slut".

so I said yes Mistress. She then told me to say it out loud why I was being punished. "I am being punished because I did not follow your instructions the first time you told me Mistress".

I was greeted again with a whip to the chest, "very good slave". She then told me that she was going to do 8 more whips on different areas of my body, and my job was to count them out loud and thank her after each hit. If I did this correctly the first time she told me that she would think about giving me a reward for doing what she instructed the first time and showing her that I am a quick learner.

So before I could mentally prepare for a hit with the whip she smacked me with it on my chest again, "thank you Mistress for hit number 3". She waited a second and hit me in my stomach area. "Thank you Mistress for number 4". This went on over and over again until the final hit was the worst of all.

I wasn't sure why but my cock has been hard this entire time and she noticed that as if it was a target for her final hit and she hit me right in the private area. I groaned in pain, but made sure to say "thank your Mistress for number 10". I could tell that Mandy was so pleased to see that I was able to get through all 10 hits.

She then said "well I suppose you did a good job following my instructions, and it seemed like someone enjoyed themselves". She grabbed my penis as she was saying that.

Mandy said that she was going to give me an option for my reward. I was excited to hear what my choices were going to be. "So your options are going to be for your orgasm, you can either have a full orgasm to completion, but you have to lick up your load, or you can have a ruined orgasm and you do not have to lick it up."

I sat there and thought about it, she then interrupted my thought process and she said "to help you make your decision, you may not know when I will let you orgasm next".

Wait a second I had not thought about her not letting me stroke freely. So I took that as a sign to have a full orgasm. As much as I did not want to eat my cum I knew I wanted a full orgasm.

I told her what my choice was and she was so excited to hear that. She got up and I still could not see where she was because of the blindfold. I felt her adjusting the left leg strap and then the right leg strap. Next thing I knew she was lift my legs up over my head and strapped them that way. I could not see but I knew my cock was right over my face.

She then said, "this is how I am going to stroke your cock, she sat on the head board above my bed and put her feet on my face. "You will lick my feet and suck my toes while I stroke your cock for you. When you are about to cum you will let me know and you will open your mouth and catch all of that hot cum in your mouth, do you understand."

I knew I had no other choice so my response was yes Mistress. She then began to stroke my dick and throughout I was having mixed feelings about the thought of having to eat my cum. She then slapped me in the face and said "do not just focus on your pleasure, you better make sure you are worshipping my feet properly slut".

So I made sure I was licking every inch of her feet and sucking every toe like it was my last meal.

Mandy kept saying "good boy" over and over again. It was humiliating to think about the position I was in. But that humiliation just kept adding to my arousal. I was getting so close that I finally told her that I was about to cum. She removed her feet from my face and mouth, and I began spurting cum all over my face and into my open mouth.

She just sat there and laughed as I was spasming in my restraints and the cum was leaking out of my cock into my open mouth and face. She then made an even more humiliating comment and said, "bet when you thought about a facial between you and me, this is not what you had in mind." She kept laughing as she got up.

She took the leg restraints and moved them back into the spread eagle position. She then said that she had a confession to make. I gulped and was very nervous.

"I did not want to give you a reward because you did a good job... you barely could listen the first time, you don't deserve a reward! I just needed you to cum so that tiny little dick of yours was not hard as a rock."

I was wondering what she meant then I felt her wrap something around the base of my balls and dick. I was very confused, then I felt her sliding my dick into something that felt like plastic. "It would never get on when you are erect, so I needed you to be flaccid so that I could do this..." as she finished her sentence I felt a click of a lock.

She jerked the blindfold off my face and I looked down to see my cock trapped in a plastic prison, I right away recognized it from my search online... it was a chastity device!?! I looked back at her in panic and saw the key dangling from a necklace between her breasts. "Now I really have you right where I want you".