Sissy Son Exchange Club Pt. 02

Story Info
This club is a real roller coaster ride for Peter.
4.5k words
4.5
25.8k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of Sissy Son Exchange Club (part 01), a story about a middle aged man, Bill, who along with his wife, Susan recruited their 19 year old son, Peter, to partake in a secret, elite, gay son - swapping fraternity in order to elevate their social status within their community. This part of the story is now told from the perspective of Bill's son, Peter. I have tried to make it self contained so that reading the previous part isn't essential before reading this.

Hope you enjoy.

****

Freshly showered and feeling full of beans having been fucked for the first time by a 59 year old man, Bob, with the consent and in the presence of his wife, Helen, at their house, I was now being collected and driven home by my mother, who had dropped off Bob and Helen's 19 year old son, Tim, after he had just been fucked by my dad at our house.

Still with me? Allow me to explain.

Tim and I, along with dozens of other young guys between the age of 18 to 29, have been recruited, by our social climbing parents into some sort of masonic-type fraternal good ol' boys system within an exclusive golf club, in which discreet arrangements are made between the members to swap us around and have their wicked way with us.

It all started for our family when we moved down here to the southern US from California for my dad's new job. After settling in, his membership of the Rotary club or the Mason's or something, lead him to get invited to join an exclusive golf club, which then lead to him to be invited to join a secret gay son-swapping club, and being the shameless social climbers my parents are, they decided it would be a good idea for us to get involved.

It is actually my mother who was the most keen; it was her that convinced me to go along with it, and then arranged, with Helen, the exchange of me and Tim.

When my mom arrived at the house with Tim, I said my goodbye's and all that with Bob and Helen and then decided that I was going to wait in the car as my mom chatted with them in the hall. As I passed Tim in the hall to head outside we nodded respectfully to one another; even though we didn't know each other there was an unspoken solidarity between us due to what we had both just done.

His ass will be as sore as mine, I thought to myself as I got into the car.

After ten minutes of waiting, scrolling through Facebook on my phone, I noticed my mother in the wing mirror, briskly heading towards the car in the drizzly rain.

"Did you have fun then?" my mother asked me in the car on the way home.

"Yes it was good"

"Good, good... I'm glad."

"Surprisingly so, actually."

"Uh - huh...really, why so?" she asked inquisitively.

"Well, you know, I was expecting it to be all awkward and stuff, but it went really well actually."

"I'll bet your ass hurts doesn't it?!" She asked with a grin.

I laughed but I wasn't going to go into gory details about the sex I'd had; I'm her son not one of her girlfriends!

We got back home to find dad on the laptop:

"Here, look at this!" He said to us.

""What's up?!" Replied mom.

"I've had an email from Malcolm."

Malcolm is supposedly the head of this swap club; he established it along with some guy called John, who apparently is the local fire chief or something.

This email had been sent out to all club members. Dad read it out to us:

"It has come to my attention that due in part to the informal nature of our club there isn't enough swapping occurring between the whole group; there are currently 42 members, but it seems that certain members are sticking to their favourites, or people that they know, which isn't in the spirit of the club.

You are of course free to couple together with whom you choose in your personal and private capacity, but within the club, I have decided to formalise the swapping process. You each will be given a unique number and each week on Wednesday evening there will be a live stream through Zoom of a draw, which will pair people at random. Either myself and John, or two different nominated members each week will perform the draw.

Anyone with any questions or concerns do please contact me. Thanks.

Malcom. "

"Hmmm, that's interesting." Said mom.

"It sounds like a good idea to me." Dad said. "I've only met about a dozen or so other members so far, so this will be a good way to meet the rest." "More networking, I suppose." My mother added.

"42 cocks to work through, eh?!" Mom whispered to me, with a wink.

"You're just jealous!" I said back, jokingly, causing her to laugh and shove me.

Dad and I didn't say anything to one another about what we'd done, we just carried on as normal and tried not to talk about it, which is how I'd like it to be to be honest.

Later on in my room I went on to the website of the golf club; there was nothing on there officially of course of the swap club, but there was a "Gold members" button at the top. Clicking on it took me to a gallery of pictures of gold members with their wives and sons, all over 18, but ONLY son's funnily enough, no daughters in the pictures.

It showed them at various functions and events and how they raise funds for local charities and various other things. In one picture a group of members were stood around an air ambulance helicopter which had a small logo of the golf club on it. The pilot appeared to be a member too. It all seemed a bit Masonic.

My bedroom door was ajar and my mother glanced through as she passed by my room. Noticing what I was looking at, she came in.

"Is that the club website?" She asked, as she sat herself next to me.

As we looked through these pictures together I remarked just how slim, slender, and feminine the sons all seemed to be, and If having a son like this is the criteria for joining the club, how on earth was it going to be sustainable in the long run? where are they going to get all these girly boys in such a small town? I said to her.

"Peter...what I'm about to tell you is a secret and you mustn't repeat it to anyone, ok?"

"Ok, what is it?" I said. This sounded very ominous.

"Have you ever noticed how in all the stores in this town they don't stock a lot of the usual brands of soft drinks?"

"Errm, yeah actually, they mostly have this." I said, holding up an empty can of soft drink that I buy often and seems to be really popular around here.

"Yeah, well that is made by a local company who supply them to all the stores around here in this town."

"Okaaay!" I said. I knew where she was going with this!

"Well...and this is the secret part you must keep quiet..."

"Yeah, go on..."

"...They put something in it, I don't know what, but it feminizes guys!"

I was stunned!

"You gotta be kidding me!" I said.

"Nope, I only found out about this the other day; one of the wives of a high-up member told me."

"I've been drinking this stuff pretty much everyday since we moved here!" I said. "Don't tell me, the owner of the company that makes it and the shop owners are club members?!"

"Uh - huh." She said, nodding.

I then realised and remembered that each time I buy stuff, anything, from stores around here, there is always some of it at the counter and the checkout person always pushes it, asking if I want to buy one, and I always do - every time!

"This explains a lot." I said. "I see young guys everywhere drinking this stuff."

"It's very addicting, apparently." Mom said, and she wasn't wrong. "Most young guys like you, drinking it, don't know it's feminizing them, I suppose they just think that's how they are...but it's the drink!" She explained.

All of a sudden I was very aware of my own physique, how it seemed more feminine and how I enjoyed the sex I had earlier with a man, with me in the submissive role.

I'm going to continue drinking this stuff, I thought to myself as I was liking this life.

"Ok then, so mum's-the-word about this!" She said as she got up and left the room.

The following week, on Wednesday at 18:50, myself, dad and mom gathered in front of the laptop, waiting for the first draw to take place on Zoom which was due to commence at 19:00.

Dad had printed a list that he had been emailed from Malcolm of all 42 members and their individual numbers, and also all their addresses, contact information and job titles; As we were the newest to join at that point, our number was 42.

Mom winked at me as I sipped from a can of THAT drink.

At 19:00 the Zoom meeting began. All 42 members were participating. Malcolm and his right-hand man, John the fire chief, were stood in front of a table with a velvet bag on it full of 42 plastic numbered balls. Behind them was a large picture on the wall of the clubs emblem. "No expense has been spared on this!" someone shouted out sarcastically, causing us all to laugh.

"Hahaha, ok then, lets do this!" said Malcolm, and it eventually got under way.

Malcolm plunged his hands into the bag and began rummaging around before pulling out a ball:

"Number 42!" he said. That was us, amazingly we were the first out!

John then put his hand in the bag and pulled out another ball:

"Number 7!" he said, showing it to the camera. We looked at the list to see who number 7 were.

"Richard Dalton...hmm, I don't know the Dalton's." said my dad. "According to this he is 55 years old and the general manager of the department store down town...ok, interesting." he added.

Dad and mom then sat and watched the rest of the draw as they were interested to see who was going to be paired with who. I went upstairs to my room to try and look up this Richard guy I was going to be fucked by.

He must not do social media because I couldn't find him on all the usual sites, so I looked on the website of the department store and saw a picture of him on there. He looked like a current day Michael Keaton.

So I'm going to have sex with Batman?! I said to myself.

It was up to him and dad to get in contact with one another and arrange an exchange of me and his son, so all I could do was wait.

Later that evening there was a tap at my bedroom door, it opened and mom looked around the door at me. She then came in, closing the door behind her and sat on the end of my bed.

"Ok, you know who you're paired up with don't you?" she asked.

"Yep." I responded.

"Ok then, well it's been arranged for tomorrow... is that ok?"

"Err, yeah I suppose."

"He's coming here at 2 o'clock."

"Coming here?!" I asked. I wasn't expecting that.

"Yeah, and your dad is going to their place." She said. "I'll be out most of the day from about 12, so you'll be here alone when he comes." she added.

Tomorrow came and dad left at around 11 o'clock leaving me and mom in the house.

"Are you excited?" she asked. "I'm excited FOR you!" she added. She then went upstairs.

"PETER!" I heard her shout from upstairs, five minutes later.

"YEAH?" I shouted back at the bottom of the stairs.

"COME UP HERE, WOULD YOU?!"

I headed upstairs to her room where she was and found her stood there laying out some of her clothing on the bed; a mixture of dresses and some tops and jeans.

"Lets try you in some of these then...we need you looking pretty for your man when he arrives."

I stripped off and mom held up a dress against me.

"This looks pretty, try this on." She said.

I got into the dress. It was a floral, three quarter length dress; nothing slutty or anything, just really pretty.

She looked me up and down. "Yeah, that looks nice, wear that." She said, before putting the other clothes away.

"You can use this bed if you want...when you and him get down to it, bring him up here if you want to."

"Ok then, I will...I'll change the sheets afterwards."

"Haha, no it's ok, honey, I'll do that."

I took myself into my room wearing mom's dress and she went downstairs.

"WELL, GOOD LUCK!." She shouted up to me. "I'M LEAVING NOW, SEE YOU LATER."

"OK, BYE." I shouted back.

I then heard the front door shut. It was 11:30 and I was alone in the house.

About half an hour later I just happened to be looking out of an upstairs window when I saw a car park up at the curb right outside the house. I was sure it was Richard, but he was very early, I wasn't expecting him till 2 o'clock. He was sat there for about 15 minutes, occasionally looking towards the house. I thought this quite strange. I wanted to go out there and invite him in but I didn't want to be seen by the neighbours in my mom's dress, and I couldn't be bothered to get changed.

Just then, my dad pulled up in his car, with what looked like a young man with him in the passenger seat. They then all got out and headed towards the house.

As they got close I opened the front door for them, hiding myself behind it so no one outside would see me in the dress I was in. I felt the cold air on my bare legs and right up the dress.

My dad was the first to enter.

"What are you hiding f - oh!" He stopped mid sentence when he saw me in a dress.

Then in came Richard, followed by the young guy who was Richard's son, Simon. I then closed the door.

After we all introduced ourselves to one another we went on through to the lounge and sat on the couches. Richard made sure that he was sat with me and Simon took his place with my dad opposite us. These two were clearly old hands at this.

"I thought it would be a good Idea if we all got together for this, and errr, your dad agreed and suggested we come here." Richard said to me. He then shuffled up closer and put his arm around me. If we were alone I'd have been perfectly comfortable with this... it just felt weird in front of my dad; But seeing Simon with his legs curled up on the couch and snuggled up close to my dad with his hand on his upper thigh, made me think, what the hell! and I did likewise with Richard. We even kissed on the lips. Simon and dad then turned and looked at one another and kissed, but theirs was a longer, lingering one. Simon seemed very relaxed and forward in this situation.

After talking for a while Simon started getting really amorous with my dad, swinging his leg over to straddle him as they kissed. Richard then laid himself back on the couch and I then laid myself on top of him; we held each other and kissed. After five or so minutes of this, Simon got himself down in front of dad. I couldn't see as my view was obscured being sat directly opposite them, but his head, with dad's hand on it, was going up and down at dad's crotch. He was giving him a blowjob! I was taken aback by how uninhibited dad was doing this in front of me.

Richard began unzipping his fly, he wanted some of the same.

"Let's you and I go upstairs." I suggested to him.

"Oooh yes, good idea, lets ALL go upstairs!" Said Simon.

I, and probably also my dad, imagined we were going to have sex separately, but it seemed that Richard and Simon had ideas of us having a foursome together. I had the feeling this is what they did with others regularly.

"Why don't you two go on upstairs and wait for us...we'll be up soon." Said Richard to me and Simon.

"Come on, lets go." Said Simon to me, taking me by the hand, pulling me up off the couch to my feet.

We then went upstairs to the master bedroom, leaving Richard and dad in the lounge. This was our house, but Richard and Simon were definitely taking the lead and making things happen at their pace which dad and I were being swept along in.

Simon and I were in my mom and dad's bedroom.

"Nice dress, but lets have it off!" Simon said as he unzipped me at the back before pulling it open and allowing it to fall to the floor around my feet, leaving me standing there naked. He then stripped himself completely naked. He had shapely hips and a thigh gap; the type of figure most would women aspire to have.

He noticed I had quite a feminine body as well.

"You been drinking that Soda too then, eh?!" He said.

"You know about that??"

"Oh yeah, its great."

"I only found out about it the other day!" I said to him.

"Well you look great." He said, slapping my ass.

"Right then, where's the lube? there must be some in here." Simon said as he crouched down and rummaged through the bottom drawer of the bedside cabinet on my mom's side of the bed. "Aha! here it is." He said, as he found a tube of lube. I didn't even know that was in there!

We then loobed up each others butt holes; and just in time too, as we could hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Quick, on the bed, come on." Simon said as he positioned himself in a doggy position on the edge of the bed, face down and ass up; I did likewise right next to him.

The door opened and I turned my head to see Dad and Richard walk in, both naked with condoms on their erect cocks. I couldn't help but feel that this was all a well practised routine by Richard and Simon.

They came over to us, but dad was about to put his cock in ME!

"Whoa, whoa, dad!" I said to him.

"Ooops! sorry," he said, as he moved across to position himself behind Simon. We all laughed. "That was close...my bad!" he said, slightly embarrassed. Richard then took position behind me.

They then both put their cocks to our butt holes and slowly but firmly pushed through a little. Simon and I then held each others hand as they eased themselves into us, causing us both to moan with pleasure.

"Ooooh, I never get used to that feeling!" Said Simon as his ass took in the full length of my dad's shaft.

"Aaaah!" I then exclaimed, as Richard plunged himself all the way into me.

With my right hand clasped in his left hand and my right leg against his left, Simon and I just enjoyed the fucking we were taking; The feel of Richards hands gripping my waist and his balls slapping my ass with each thrust felt so primal.

Simon and I then turned our heads to one another and began French kissing, which Richard and dad seemed to appreciate as they picked up the pace and really started giving it to us.

They both leaned themselves right forwards, and with their hairy chests on our backs, and their arms tightly wrapped around our torso's they absolutely mauled us; their cocks all the way in, only going in and out a couple of centimetres with their ultra, ULTRA hard and fast micro thrusts, grunting and panting right in our ears as Simon and I screamed our heads off!.

Simon and I turned our heads to towards each other, and clasped our hands even tighter in support and solidarity with one another as we were getting destroyed by these awesome men. This was almost too much for me to take, I almost passed out with pleasure.

Richard and dad had to stop at this point to prevent themselves cumming. They pulled out of us and got to their feet. I got to my feet as well and stood face to face with Richard - I say face to face but he's actually taller than me, so I looked up, rose myself up a little on my toes, and kissed him. I then looked over to dad, and caught up in the moment, kissed him too.

Richard then climbed on to the bad and laid himself down on his back, rubbing his cock to get it back to full hardness. Dad then did likewise next to him.

Simon then climbed on the bed and mounted dad, while Richard, leaning forward, looking around Simon's body, beckoned me to do the same, so I walked around to his side of the bed as he checked out my body; I then climbed on and straddled him. By now Dads cock was back in Simon, but I, with Richards cock in my hand, was struggling to find the right spot, so Simon, leaning back to see, took his dad's cock and put it to my hole for us.

I then slid myself down on to it. Peter and I looked at each other, and with our hands on their hairy bellies, began riding their cocks in unison like a couple of cowgirls.

The combined sound of the headboard, bed springs and flesh slapping against flesh, over time began to sound quite musically rhythmical. At least in my head anyway!

12