Sissy Son Exchange Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we enjoyed ourselves on their cocks, Simon and I leaned sideways towards one another and had a sensual kiss. I'm not sure how I felt about doing this next to dad, but as I bounced up and down on Richards cock, and Simon on his, dad and I made eye contact and we smiled at one another.

This moment between dad and I didn't go unnoticed by Simon.

"Lets swap!" He said to me.

"Swap what?" I said.

Simon then stood up on the bed and took a step back as my dad's, condom covered cock was strutting and throbbing. Simon then gestured for me to get on to my dad.

"Go on, do it." Richard said to me, encouragingly.

I raised myself off Richard, feeling his cock slip out of me and spring away. I then climbed over and straddled dad. Simon got down and helpfully put dad's cock to my butt hole again. I then lowered myself onto it. I noticed it wasn't as long as Richards but it had more girth, especially at the base; my butt hole was really stretched tightly around it.

"Does daddy cock feel good?" Simon whispered devilishly in my ear, before he manoeuvred himself and straddled Richard, expertly putting his dad's cock into him and lowering himself onto it. I felt that them doing this with one another wasn't a first time experience for them, but it certainly was for me and dad. I never envisaged ever doing anything with my dad, yet here I was with his meat inside me.

I wondered to myself what mom would think about this; as open minded as she is, this was next level.

With the fingers of my right hand interlocked with the fingers on Simons left hand, He and I rode our dad's cocks. I then had my fingers in dad's chest hair while he held me by the waist. We had a nice rhythm going as I bounced and he thrust.

Then with my hands on his shoulders I really began fucking myself as hard as I could. "Oh, Peter!" I heard him say to himself with his eyes closed and head back on the pillow.

I turned my head and looked at Simon and Richard who seemed to have stopped and were enjoying themselves watching dad and I fucking.

"There's nothing better than seeing a father and son fuck!" Said Richard, with grin on his face.

"Father and DAUGHTER!" Simon then said. "We're girls aren't we, Peter?" he added with a smile,

Dad then pulled me down to him, and with my smooth chest oh his hairy chest, and with his arms around me tightly, grappling the back of my neck and head, he went into beast mode and started throwing his cock up me as hard and fast as he possibly could to the sound of his balls slapping against my ass and my loud moans of pleasure!

"I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM!" Exclaimed dad.

Simon grabbed me.

"On your back, on you back, quick!" he said to me as he and I hurriedly laid on our backs.

Dad and Richard both got to their feet, took of their condoms and tossed them on the floor.

Standing at either sides of the bed, Richard by Simon and dad by me, they both jerked themselves off. They each then put one knee on the bad to get in closer and Simon and I jerked their cocks for them.

Moments later, as they both loudly orgasmed, they shot their loads right onto us; on our faces and chests.

They then stood back and admired their handy work. Dad was exhausted.

Laid side by side, Simon looked at me. "Come here." He said, moving himself close to me. We held each other, rubbing our bodies together, smearing the cum on ourselves, getting quite messy. I put my leg around him and he, with cum on his hand, smeared it on my ass and leg.

We then licked the cum off each others faces.

As we stood up we looked at the bed; it was a complete mess!

"Don't worry about that, you're mom will fix that." said dad as he and Richard left the room to go and get dressed.

Simon and I then looked down on ourselves.

"I think we need a shower don't we?!" said Simon. We both giggled.

"Come here you." I said as I walked up close to him.

Alone in the room we just held each other.

12