Sissy Son Sucks Drunk Dad Ch. 04

Story Info
Sissy son needs more training from a special tutor.
2.2k words
4.52
13.7k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
186 Followers

I burst through the front door, still sobbing, with mascara-smeared trails of tears running down my face and a tiny boi pussy beat up so bad I even lost my small buttplug somewhere during my six block retreat from the tattoo parlor.

"What's the matter?!" My dad asked, as I closed the door and squatted low against the wall in my locked high heals, with the back of my miniskirt still flipped up and my new panties torn.

I looked up at Daddy and tried to respond, but only more tears came out.

He looked at my ankle and saw the ink outline of a spade, but no sign of a tattoo, then he put it all together.

"Did you see Tyrese at the tattoo shop today?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Did he tell you you had to earn your tattoo before he could give it to you?" He asked.

Again I nodded. Then I responded,

"Oh Daddy, I tried to be a good gurl like he wanted. He talked so friendly while drawing the outline. And I was excited when he told me to prove I deserve the black spade. I laid down on the tattoo bench, ass up, for him to take me. But he was so mean. I'm so sorry Daddy!"

I burst out in tears again.

"It's ok baby", he said. "I know Tyrese can be aggressive sometimes. But he has a giant black cock, and deserves to fuck a slut however he wants. Especially a cute little sissy like you."

I noticed he had reached into his pants and began massaging himself as he asked, "Now please, tell Daddy what happened next."

I continued, "Next he strattled the bench behind me, gripped his hands completely around my waist, and pulled my ass up closer to his crotch. Then he pulled out his massive cock and rested it on my back. Daddy, I swear I felt it on my shoulder blades. He moved one hand around my throat as he pulled my panties to the side and removed my plug."

I could see Daddy's hand working under his pants, back and forth on his cock as he listened intently.

"Thats when I felt it" I said. "The tremendous pain of being torn open. No lube, no fingering. He just spit once and put it in. I tried to scream and his hand clamped tight around my throat. I couldn't make a noise with him choking me. And his cock was just so big, and he shoved it in so far. Oh god Daddy, it hurt so bad!

I didn't know what to do. I panicked. The crotch of my panties tore apart in his hand as I pulled myself off of his cock.

He let go of my throat and I-I just didn't know what to do at that moment.

I was standing there next to him and I just repeatedly told him I'm sorry, I'm soo sorry, as I hurried to locate my plug on the floor and dashed out of the building.

I tried walking fast as I could home and I kept telling myself I'm still a good slut. I'm still a good slut.

And I tried putting my plug back in as I walked, but my hole was in so much pain it just fell out on the sidewalk and I just kept walking. I'm so sorry Daddy! I'm sorry!"

That's when daddy pulled his engorged cock from his pants just in time to shoot a big load of cum directly in my face, covering my nose and mouth as he exclaimed, "Oh fuck yesss!"

I sat there, squatting with cum on my face, and began thinking as I slowly wiped it bit by bit from my face with a finger and slurped it off. Maybe what I did wasn't really that bad if Daddy reacted like this.

After a few moments Daddy offered up his cock to my mouth so I could suck it clean. As I performed my cleanup duty on his cock he began to speak.

"I'm happy to hear you tried to get a tattoo like I asked you to do. But I forgot you're not quite ready for BBC. You still need a lot more practice. And a slim dildo in the shower isn't going to be sufficient.

I'm going to hire you a tutor starting tomorrow. But I warn you, she can be just as aggressive as Tyrese, so you better do exactly as she says."

"Yes sir. Thank you Daddy." I replied.

"Now go clean yourself up, put in a new plug and change into your nighty. Then come crawl between my legs for bedtime." He said.

The next day there was a knock on the door. Anticipating this all morning, I answered in my skimpiest black and white French maid outfit. Plugged, caged and ready to learn!

My clitty leaked the moment I opened the door and saw this beautiful, masculine 6-foot stern woman dressed in a black leather corset and knee high boots. A true dominatrix. The greatest tutor a sissy could ever dream of.

She glared at me and said, "You must be the slut with the little hole. We must fix that."

"Yes ma'am, It's embarrassingly small, and I was unable to please a black man's cock." I said, unable to contain my excitement at her presence.

"I see", she said. "So you need to fit BBC in an XXS. I can fix this."

"Thank you Mistress", I said.

"Don't thank me." She said, "Your father pays me for an hour every day until you are ready. It will not be an easy hour. And you will feel much pain. But I promise you will take cock like a true whore.

Now show me what I have to work with."

She walked in the house and closed the door, carrying a large bag behind her.

I turned around and bent over, presenting my spread ass to her, with a medium plug already inserted.

She immediately grabbed the plug and pulled it from my ass.

"This is no good!" She exclaimed. "Plugs like this are to maintain gape. You still need to build gape."

She pulled a jelly dildo from her bag. 8" long and girthier than Daddy.

"Go bend over your bed." She demanded.

I obeyed, and laid over my bed, legs spread, ready to start my tutoring.

She lubed the toy, lubed her hand, then began massaging my boipussy with her lubed hand. First one finger sliding easily in and out, then a second finger, and eventually a third.

"Always start your stretching with a good amount of lube and a firm fingering." She instructed, as she worked her pinky in my hole with her other fingers.

After enough finger prep she inserted the jelly dildo slowly. It was large, and my ass clenched it tightly as it slid in, but it felt nice. She slid it slowly in and out. In and out. I was moaning into the pillow with pleasure until she stopped. She pulled out another dildo. The same size, but this one was made of glass.

"Now that you are used to this size, we must use a solid, unforgiving material, to teach your ass a permanent lesson." She instructed.

The glass dildo stretched me almost like Tyrese. It hurt at first, but as she repeatedly moved it in and out I felt myself loosening up a bit until this too was pleasurable.

That's when she pulled a long double ended jelly dong from her bag. It was at least a foot long and one end was thicker than the other.

"Opening your hole is only half the problem. A large hard cock is straight, long, and powerful. If your hole is not also straight and long, it will be destroyed. We need to straighten your sigmoid colon or you will not be able to take more than 8 inches easily. We will start easy today, but after each session spent widening, we will then probe deeper and wider past the sigmoid until eventually anything capable of fitting the width of your hole will fit the depth too." She explained.

This part of the tutoring session hurt, but she was nice on my first day.

By day 14 she was no longer nice.

I remember staring at the 14" rubber BBC strap-on as my tutor put it on. I reached my hand around it and was barely able to touch the tips of my thumb and middle finger.

"It's time to take your midterm exam. Assume the position". She ordered.

I did as I was told while hoping the weeks of intense training had paid off. If not, this was about to be a very painful test. For today's exam my ankles were locked in stretchers to keep my legs apart and my wrists were stretched in front of me and bound. It was clear she was expecting resistance.

She had already put me in the habit of self lubing and fingering to warm up before the start of the session. Now I just had to breathe, remain relaxed, and hope we've straightened that sigmoid bend enough to fit her shiny new cock through without ripping out my insides.

She started slow, pressing her way into my lubed and ready pussy hole. It entered easily, just like we had practiced. After about 8" deep the real test began. I felt the pressure of her cock at the bend. She told me to inhale deeply and gently push like I'm trying to poop. I did as I was told and she pushed her cock deeper into me.

"Ow ow ow." I wimpered, as it pushed past the bend.

"Hush now slut", she told me. "I'm through, and I'm balls deep. You passed the first test. Now I need to keep the hole open and the bend straight. I'm going to fuck you hard and long, and I'm not stopping until I feel no more resistance on my cock."

She pulled out a few inches until she was removed from my sigmoid. Then pushed back through again. I moaned each time she passed this point. And each time she went faster and harder, smacking my ass and calling me names until she accelerated to a constant rhythm of about one thrust per second, burying her cock to the hilt each time.

My moans eventually died down as my hole was violated and stretched unrelenting. After about 20 minutes I didn't really feel much pain, and mistress decided to take a break. Leaving me still bound.

"So how did I do?" I asked, winded and relieved.

"Not bad", she responded, as she lit a cigarette and also caught her breath. "Your hole opened nicely from our sessions. And now it's ready for us to make it permanent."

She disappeared for a moment then I heard her wheel something into the room.

I couldn't see directly behind me but I did notice she had removed her strap-on.

She lubed my boi pussy again and I felt the now-familiar head of her rubber cock press into my hole with her standing beside me.

That's when I saw the controller in her hand and knew she just positioned a fuck machine behind me.

"Don't worry, you've already gotten past the hard part. Now I'm going to leave you on this for another hour, to ensure your ass stays properly aligned." She said.

She started the machine. It was set to make a complete, deep thrust. In the brief moment she stopped fucking me my hole did attempt to tighten a bit. But the machine easily bullied it's way through and she turned up the speed to one stroke per second.

She played my sissy hypno video in front of me and instructed me to just relax and breathe, and to clear my mind of everything but the big black cock fucking my ass. The Big. Black. Cock.

Big.

Black.

Cock...

My mind melted, along with my hole, for this wonderful cock. At the end of the hour she cranked up the speed to 4 strokes per second, which sent my already leaking caged clitty into a nonstop spurt of cum. And turned my hole into a pile of hot quivering jelly, devoid of all form or function.

My test concluded and Daddy and me thanked mistress for all her wonderful work. We walked her to the door, Daddy serving as my support since my legs were a bit wobbly. After we both said goodbye I felt Daddy's hand on my butt and his fingers slide easily into my gaping hole. I think he liked the new feel as much as I did. He bent me over for a little extra practice.

When Daddy was done with me I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. In the shower I found a 3" wide 14" tall dildo suctioned to the floor with a note that read:

"Congratulations on passing the test. But don't stop now. When you master this, you will be ready to earn that tattoo. Good luck whore."

I rode it happily while I showered, thinking of just how good my new tattoo is going to look.

Sjen451
Sjen451
186 Followers