Sissy Son Sucks Drunk Dad Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom returns home and sees what I’ve become.
2.5k words
4.17
9.5k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 05/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers

I enter the house to find Daddy sitting in the chair opposite a woman who looks just like my estranged mother who is seated on our sofa.

They both pause midway through a noticeably heated conversation to look at me, dressed in bra, booty shorts and heels.

After a brief moment of mutual scanning, my mom breaks the silence with a warm greeting.

"Hello dear! It's soo good to finally see you again. Please, come sit."

She pats the seat next to her, inviting me over. She reaches up to hug me as I approach her. My fake breast forms pressing into her face. A kiss on the cheek, then I'm seated on the sofa at her side with her warmly holding my hand, seemingly oblivious to my slutty gurl attire.

Dad picks back up where he had apparently left off.

"So just how in the hell do you plan to come home after all this time?" He demanded.

"You never said goodbye, never called, never gave any indication you were even alive. You just up and leave one day and leave me alone to take care of our child."

With his last comment mom throws me a glance with a raised eyebrow and I feel myself blush.

Daddy pauses to compose himself before continuing, "Just where exactly have you been this entire time?"

Mom slowly draws a breath, followed by a brief exhale before blankly stating, "I was at 'the Ranch'."

At hearing this I see Daddy freeze.

Mom continues, "I was approached by a man from 'the Ranch' with a proposition which matched my own personal goals for development."

"I was used for entertainment," she continued, "until my goal was met, and the ranch-hands had no further use of me. Then I was released."

She stood, lifting her skirt to reveal the brand burned into her left butt cheek.

By his expression, I could tell Daddy was not completely convinced by this story. Although he clearly knew more than I did about this so-called ranch.

Daddy moved ahead with his questioning.

He asked, "So I'm supposed to just assume you're telling the truth, that you've been working your holes with purpose, and that you didn't just walk out on me for no reason?..."

"If that's the case," he continued "you should have no problem proving you're still my loyal slut."

Pointing at me he said, "As you can see, I've already replaced you with our own son. He is a young, willing slut. But old enough to make his own legal choice to service and please me. I'm not sure you have anything more to offer that I can't already get from our sissy son."

Mom replies, "Yes, I see you've done a wonderful job raising our son, and I'm proud to see him take this role so seriously. But I am your Whore wife! I am your horny, willing slut, for you to use and abuse for all your life. I am loyal only to you. My only desire is to be used for your pleasure."

With that, I saw Daddy's cock jump in his pants. Now I know Mom is winning him over. But Daddy still isn't sold.

"Ok then," he says, "If everything you say is true, I want you to prove it to me. Go to the table now and lay on your back. I will need to test you.."

Mom complied without hesitation.

She climbed up on the table and laid on her back while Daddy knelt under the table to tie her hands to her feet.

It's a small round table, leaving her head to hang off one end and her legs off the other. Her hands reached down under the sides of the table. Her legs folded back under the table where Daddy tied her wrists to her ankles.

Folded backwards on the table with pussy and ass at one edge and head hanging off the other.

Mom is my height, but thinner than me, with a tiny little waistline. Sexy for sure. She couldn't be more than 90 pounds. Easy to throw around, but curvy in the hips.

Daddy circles the table inspecting her. He notices the puffy pussy lips protruding from the sides of her undies. He reaches down with both hands and rips her panties in two, fully exposing her "improved" cunt.

He motions for me to approach and look.

As I first view her gaping hole I am in love with the immense size of the permanent gape. It's almost unreal how this gape can be so large without dad so much as laying a finger inside her yet. I would need an inner-city football team run through me just to begin looking like this, but she pulls it off even while at rest. I feel myself become filled with jealousy. Especially with her dainty size, her gaped pussy looks even bigger.

It's not just the size of the hole, it's the depth I can see into the hole. Clearly a void chasm. It's mesmerizing. I find myself getting horny just remembering I once passed through here, and in some small way contributed to the condition of this hole. It was the perfect visualization of what a whore should strive to become. A loose, spread, gaped hole with a singular desire to be constantly filled.

Daddy looks to me and commands, "Eat it!"

I drop to my knees and press my lips to the top of her pussy and take my first lick of my Mom. She moans softly.

I take her labia into my mouth and suckle. She seems to like that too.

While I'm getting a taste for her nether region Daddy is busying himself with tearing her silk panties from her waist, verbally berating her the entire time.

He says, "You fucking slut. You really did it. You fucked yourself to permanent gape. A living wind tunnel of lust. You stupid fucking whore."

He pulls my head away and stuffs the torn silk panties into her hole. Using his fingers to push them in deep until they completely disappear from my sight.

He pushes my head back into her pussy and I greedily lap at her hole and along her side walls.

Her moaning becomes more intense h til I hear Daddy say, "Now cum for me bitch! Cum now dammit!"

Mom cries out a loud moan as she floods my mouth with her sweat lustful juices.

Daddy pushes me aside again to reach in and retrieve her panties. He walks around to her head and shoved the now soaked panties in her mouth.

Returning to me he then pulls his cock from his jeans and I wet it with my mouth. He pushes me down off his cock and inserts it into her long-awaited pussy hole.

He pumps and thrusts violently into her, but after a quick minute he realizes she's too loose to fuck. So instead he chooses to pull out and put his restless cock in her ass.

I hear her muffled moan as he enters her backdoor, and I begin to feel jealous of the sensation she is feeling, being fucked in the ass by Daddy.

But Daddy isn't in the mood to give her pleasure. He needs to make her regret ever leaving him, no matter the reason. With his cock inserted in her ass, I watch as he begins working his fingers and eventually his thumb, then entire hand into her gaping cunt.

He reaches his hand past the wrist and even deeper, and appears to grip something unknown to me inside her. I don't know what's happening, but I hear her scream out in agony, still muffled by wet panties but still loud enough to alert the neighbors if it keeps up.

Holding his hand inside, he periodically forces more screams from her as he fucks her asshole harder and harder.

After maybe 10 minutes of delivering this agony to my Mother I recognize the signs that he is getting close.

I kneel under the edge of the table and await the climax.

Just as I predicted he groans deeply and shoots his huge load inside her. I catch it in my mouth as it's spilling from her ass while he gives a few last dying pumps.

Finally he relents and slowly withdraws his hand from her vagina. I hear her breathe the first breath of relief, followed by another light moan as he also withdraws his cock from her ass.

I give a quick suck to his spent cock, ensuring he is left clean. Then I turn my attention to Mom's quivering asshole. I press my mouth to it and use my tongue to fish out any remaining cum while sucking her clean. Eating Daddy's cum from Mom's ass has my clitty leaking with arousal.

Dad walks around to her head. Exhausted, Mom's head is flopped over the edge of the table. All the veins protruding from her forehead and neck. Dad removes the panties from her mouth and inserts his semi soft cock. He has no intention of giving her an opportunity to rest.

"Eat her pussy!" He commands me once again. I obey.

As I suck on her clit and tongue the gaped hole, I see dad hardening again inside her mouth and her throat doubling in size each time he thrusts his engorged cock into her head.

I continue eating, licking and sucking as he facefucks her helpless, exhausted body. But as I eat I give in to my curious urge to test the depths of her gape. Hoping not to be noticed by Daddy, I gently, and easily, slide my hand inside her open vagina past my wrist. She is warm and smooth inside. There's a slight pressure on my hand, but not enough to cause me to withdraw.

As dad fucks harder I hear her gag, struggling to breathe and unable to fight against it or pull away. This excites me to now thrust my hand deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. We are both wailing away at either end and she convulses as dad fucks harder and harder, faster and faster. And so I pump my clenched fist faster and faster too. In a lustful uncontrolled rage we fuck Mom's holes unrelenting and without mercy.

Then I felt Daddy suddenly stop thrusting. I glance up to see that he is holding himself fully inserted, as he likes to do while cumming. The thought of him cumming a second time causes me to drip from my caged clitty as well. Both of us cumming while fully inserted in her.

Her pussy constricts tightly around my hand as she erupts into a loud gargling cough when Daddy finally pulls his cock from her throat. Slowly, I remove my hand and we both stare at her fully helpless, brutalized, coughing, gagging body tied to the table.

I begin to feel remorse for what we just did to her, but then I hear her say something between gasps for air and cum-filled coughs.

"T-thank you, Sir.." she says.

Relieved, I crawl to the other end of the table and suck Daddy clean again, then lick the cum and saliva from Mom's face as Daddy unties her.

Now standing, we all embrace. Daddy says, "Congratulations on reaching your goal, my whore-wife. You truly do have the most destroyed cunt I've ever seen. I know you are telling me the truth, and I'm glad you're home."

They kiss. Then Daddy kisses me, before saying, "Ok, it's time for you two to go take a shower and get cleaned up for bed."

We do as we are told and go to the bathroom to shower and prepare for bed. In the shower I mount my dildo, for my nightly routine.

Amused, Mom giggles and says, "I'll be right back."

Mom returns with an impressive dildo, far larger and more equine than mine. She explains, "My goal had always been to be able to take cock much bigger than anything you might normally find. The folks at 'the Ranch' heard about my desire and gave me a once-in-lifetime opportunity."

I watched in excitement as she positioned her dido on the bathtub floor and stood over it.

"It's important, you see," she said, "to constantly shape yourself inside. Your guts want to come back together and given enough time, they may. So we must always skewer ourselves every day if we wish to be the best sluts we can be."

She smiled sweetly at me as she lowered herself onto the enormous member. Her pussy lips parted wider and wider as the monstrous shaft continued to disappear until she was nearly seated on the floor.

She moaned with fulfillment and beaconed me to join.

I too positioned myself over my dildo, and holding hands, I gazed into my Mom's beautiful eyes as I lowered myself fully.

We spent extra time in the shower that night, kissing and fucking, and sharing stories of pleasing Daddy.

By the time we had returned to bed, we found Daddy at least a 6-pack into a good night's drinking. Clearly celebrating his good fortune.

Mom slept next to Daddy. I took my place down by the foot of the bed, with my head between his legs.

I asked Mom if it was ok if I put my hand in her pussy.

"Ok, but just until you fall asleep sweetie," she said.

I fell asleep feeling Mommy's pussy while resting my face on Daddy's ballsack. I felt like the luckiest sissy in the world.

The next morning it was obvious by his morning wood that Daddy was accursed with a full bladder. He wakes up and mumbles for me to take care of it. I poke some fingers inside Mom's sleeping pussy to wet my hand then I rub her juices on Daddy's shaft to help ease the entry before I squat over Daddy, taking him fully inside my boi-pussy. His morning wood holds me steady in place as I await him to fill me. It's so great when he drinks a lot the night before because I get to start my day with a warm pleasant enema. Soon he is filling my ass like a water balloon. As he finishes I clench tightly while withdrawing, ensuring not a drop is spilt.

Mom wakes during this and congratulates me on my form, then makes a similar request. This is new to me, but Daddy gives me a nod and says, "Do what your mother tells you."

iI's my job to serve them both so I willingly obey her request. With butt tightly clenched, I now place my head at her pussy opening. She guides my lips to the right place and tells me to get ready just before filling my mouth with her hot morning piss.

I can taste every salty drop as it flows over my tongue and I do my best to swallow it all. When she is finished I lick her lips and suckle her clit a bit until she runs her fingers through my hair and calls me a good gurl. Daddy smacks my ass and calls me a good gurl too.

I love my whore-mom and drunk dad.

Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers