Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thinking that this was my best way out. Danni would still know about our secret playroom and I'd have to deal with facing her, but that would come later. But I wasn't about to submit to any 'plans' she was cooking up. Of course, Danni could definitely release the video anonymously. I was just hoping Laura wouldn't think of that. "Now please, untie me and lets talk about this."

Laura just shook her head and lifted her phone into my line of sight. She pressed play on a queued video clip that was on her screen.

There I was on the A-frame; naked except for lingerie and heels. Laura's metal 'Harley Quinn' cosplay baseball bat was being rammed in and out of my ass. Danni, being clever, had tied the flogger around the bat as a depth gauge. The audio clearly showed I was enjoying the action; and Danni's head was out of the shot. She was also standing on the far side of the A-frame, so all you could see was arms and hands.

The clip changed; the camera moved in on my arms so you could clearly see my tattoos. Oh SHIT! Then it moved to my legs, so you could see the tattoos on my legs; they were obscured by the black stockings, but still very discernible. Then the camera panned up to show the bat invading my ass; but up close this time. My eyes flew open with understanding. Someone other than Danni was running the camera.

"Oh, I see you figured it out," Laura intoned. "That's right, dip shit, she wasn't alone. Do you want to know who was with her?" The query clearly facetious. "It was someone you know very well..." she taunted. "And no, it wasn't me. In case you're hoping I'm playing games." I could tell she was deadly serious

I was still looking at the video. I could actually see that I was trying to fuck back against the onslaught. I didn't realize it, but I'd become hard again while watching the video. It was hot. It was nasty. It was forbidden.

In the video, the paddle started hitting my ass cheeks. It appeared the camera operator was administering the paddling; the camera shook a bit with each stroke of the paddle. The camera moved again, from my ass down to my cock. You could clearly see a trail of pre-cum dripping from my cock to the floor. The paddling and fucking continued and then it happened. My cock exploded. Huge gobs of cum flew from my dick as the bat continued its assault.

A moan escaped from my lips as I watch the video unfold.

Laura slapped my face, "Good god you're getting off on this!" she yelled. "You really are a fucking slut"

"Laura please! Let me up," I plead.

"Well that depends on you. Are you gonna submit to Danni's plans or do I tell her to post the video?"

"Please let me up so we can talk about this," I plead again.

"No can do kiddo. You got yourself into this mess and I have exactly", she looked at the time on her phone, "6 minutes and 22 seconds to let Danni know your answer. After that, she's gonna post the video. So choose now!" she barked.

All kinds of points and counter points raced through my mind. Would anyone that I knew see the video? Potentially, yes. Would they recognize my tattoos? The tattoos were my design, unique, and I proudly showed them off all the time; so yes. Would Danni really release it? Possibly. I could sue for damages. But the damage would already be done. Who the fuck was taking the video? Laura said someone I knew - no not just someone I knew, but knew well - FUCK! Would Danni really send it to people we knew? Could she really be that vicious? Could I risk taking that chance...

Laura sensed my indecision and inner turmoil, "Tik Tok motherfucker. Danni said the first posting would be anonymous to Pornhub, just to get your attention. After that it would be more... personal, was the word she used. She seemed to have really enjoyed playing with you and is determined that you submit to her plans."

I looked up into Laura's eyes and could see she was being honest and that I was well and truly fucked. I dropped my head in defeat and whispered, "Okay."

"I'm not sure I heard you correctly, and you need to be clear on this. Are you saying you submit?" she asked.

"I submit," louder this time. I was still looking at the floor. "Now, please... let me up so I can clean up."

"Oh baby, you're not going anywhere for some time." She brought a sports bottle up to my lips and allowed me to draw some much needed water. As I was sipping, her phone pinged. "I sent Danni your answer, and she just responded that she's on her way over." I could sense, more than see, Laura shaking her head; I was still looking at the floor.

"I can't be here to watch this. It would just be too... weird", she muttered. She stood and put her hand on my back. "I love you," quietly, sincerely. I heard her walk from the room, leaving me to my thoughts, fears, and anxiety...

---

My thoughts were running wild. Danni had already fucked me with a baseball bat; what else could she be planning. And who the hell had been with her? Someone that I knew. That thought was really fucking me up. This meant 2 people, besides Laura, were aware of my proclivity for getting ass fucked. How the fuck was I going to face them? What if they started telling other people? If it had just been Danni, I could say she was pissed at me and was making it up. But with someone else having witnessed it - well that wasn't gonna fly. Shit, I had royally fucked myself!

My self torture was interrupted when I heard voices upstairs. Danni must have arrived. I couldn't make out the voices, but I heard Laura shout "no, absolutely not!" Followed shortly after with, "Danni don't do this!" More arguing ensued, but I couldn't make it out. Then the front door slammed. I thought Laura must have tossed Danni out; which would mean that the video would soon be posted. I sigh and figured I was fucked. I dropped my head in defeat.

I heard steps coming into the playroom; then Danni's voice. "Oh daddy dear. Ready to get fucked?" Her calling me 'daddy' was weird and out of character. She normally calls me Ted, or Teddy if she's trying to sweet talk me. So this put me on edge. And what the hell had Laura so freaked out? Was it her that slammed the door? My mind raced.

"What were you and your mother arguing about? Is she okay? Was that her that slammed the door and left? Please Danni... lets talk about this." I was begging like a Kuta Beach street urchin. I couldn't see her, she was staying behind the A-frame, and the straps on my waist and upper chest prevented me from turning far enough to see much of the room.

"Oh no daddy. You showed your true colors today when we found you ass fucking yourself. Strapped to your bondage bench and decked out in lingerie and heels. Drooling all over the floor like a complete whore." she taunted.

There it was again, 'we', who was 'we'. Who the fuck had been with her? "Now you're gonna find out what it really means to be an anal slut and cross dresser," she continued.

"Please Danni. Is your mom okay? I need to know".

"How sweet daddy. Well, since I know mom is involved in your little escapades, and you aren't doing this behind her back, I'll tell you. She's fine. She's just pissed because I'm going to film everything we do here today. When she told me that filming wasn't going to happen; we got into an argument. I won and she's pissed. She stormed off to pout or cool down or both. She'll be fine. Not to worry."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Why daddy? Isn't it obvious... Because I can!" Implying I must be simple for asking. "And you don't know it yet, but you want this. Actually, you NEEEEED this," drawing it out and making it sound lewd and dirty. "And if you don't now, by the time we're done, you'll CRAVE it," she replied mockingly.

"Please Danni, let me up so we can discuss this like..."

The paddle landed on my ass with such force that I initially just inhaled. Then I screamed "What the fuck! Let me..."

Danni's hand grabbed my jaw and pinched with strength I didn't know she possessed. She hissed, "another single word from you and we'll beat your ass until it bleeds!" Followed politely by, "blink twice if you understand daddy."

I couldn't talk or move my head with the vice like lock she has on my jaw. Before I could blink, the paddle hit my ass, even harder if that was possible. I quickly blinked twice, as I teared up from pain and defeat. Danni was acting bi-polar or perhaps schizophrenic and scaring the shit out of me.

"Good" she said, as if we were chatting at lunch. "Now we can get started with the fun. If you behave, you might enjoy yourself. But if you resist, or say ANYTHING to upset me..." and this time, something other than the paddle hit my ass.

It fucking hurt like nothing I had ever experienced before. It felt like my ass had been cut. "Owww, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK... okay, okay, okay, I understand, please, don't hit me again", I wailed and screamed, trying to prevent another strike. I found out later it was a riding crop with the tip missing.

A pair of women's runners came into view and then a very expensive looking camera with boom mic and light appeared in front of me. The light prevented me from seeing the operator or anything else beyond the camera. Someone behind me grabbed both sides of my head and pulled it up. My face was now pointing directly at the camera. Danni, from somewhere even further behind me, began narrating. "Hello, we're in the basement of Ted Stanislov's home. Ted has strapped himself into a device of his own design, and is hoping we'll fuck him. Ted, please speak to the camera and let everyone know that you wish to be used and fucked."

Three people! There were at least 3 people in the room. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. And she said my name, why did she say my name. Fuck, fuck, fuck...

"Ted", she drew out, "we're waiting."

I physically gulped and started to say what I believed she would want me to say. "That's right I'm Ted and I want to get fucked." I didn't want to get hit with the crop again.

"Oh Teddy, Teddy, Teddy. Come on now. That's not what you told us", Danni taunted. "Tell the people what you're really all about."

What I was all about. She wanted me to use her terminology and play her game. I started again, "I'm Ted and I'm an anal whore. I want to get ass fucked hard like the slut I am."

"Very good Teddy." She was truly delighted with my answer, "but I think you should beg us. Also, tell us why you want to be ass fucked. And before you start; you will address me as Mistress; I'll be the only one to whom you are allowed to speak; and the only one that will speak to you. Do you understand Teddy?"

I wanted to drop my head in shame and try to hide my face, but the hands kept my head up and facing the camera. I cast my eyes down, "Yes Mistress. Please, I beg you. Fuck my slutty ass. I'm an anal whore and love getting ass fucked."

"Why do you love getting ass fucked my pet?"

I thought for a second, trying to find an answer that would please her, but apparently I was not quick enough. The paddle landed on my ass; just a warning blow. I cringed but held my tongue and answered quickly, "because it feels good to get ass fucked. I love the sensation of a dildo sliding in and out of my ass and rubbing my prostrate".

"Good, but I don't think that's quite the right words. Why are you dressed in women's clothing?"

"What?" I whined. "I'm not in women's clothing, I'm in lingerie." The paddle landed twice, harder this time.

"Now, now Teddy, do men wear lingerie and 'come fuck me' pumps. I don't think so. So why are you in women's clothing and why do you like having a cock in your sissy ass."

There it was, the key to what she wanted. Laura had mentioned it earlier when she told me Danni had plans for my 'sissy ass'.

I was seriously afraid of getting hit with crop, so I didn't want to displease her. I steeled myself and tried to be enthusiastic as I begged like a slut. "I like to wear women's clothing and get fucked by cock because I'm a sissy slut Mistress. Please fuck me like the anal whore that I am. Make me a true sissy slut for you and your friends."

"Oh Teddy", she gushed, "how wonderful. How can we refuse such an eloquent plea from a damsel in distress." She was standing beside my head now, just out of my view. The camera moved to the side, but my head was still being held facing forward. Danni stepped in front of me and I gasped.

I could only see as high as her belly button, so I only got part of the picture, but what a picture. Her outfit, in my visual range, consisted of: Dark teal silk stockings. Matching teal and black, suede, 2 inch platform shoes, open toed, with 6 inch heels. Matching teal and dark blue thong and what appeared to be a bustier. Her toenails were visible through the opening in the shoes; and I could see they were painted a lighter teal to go with her outfit; and matched her finger nails. Topping it off was a black leather strap-on harness, which held a fat, life-like, black skin tone, 8 inch strap-on pointing towards my face. The dildo was covered with a condom.

My eyes grew wide. Danni's hair was naturally auburn, but unlike most red-heads, she has very few freckles; this made her pale skin look like marble. It was practically glowing under the lights in the playroom. The teal and blue looked magnificent on her. She looked fucking hot! I really wished I could see the whole package at that moment. Unfortunately, my head was held fast.

"So do you like my cock Teddy?"

"Yes Mistress. Your cock is beautiful. You're beautiful."

"Now Teddy, don't get all mushy. This is about sex and fucking. What would your wife think if she heard you calling another woman beautiful." Another paddle to the ass to reinforce this statement. "What should I do with my cock Teddy?"

"Please Mistress. Fuck my sissy ass with your cock. I need to be fucked." Which was true. I was getting hard and turned on by the sight of her and the situation I was in.

"No. Not yet. First you have to get me excited. This isn't just about you, you know." She placed a palm on my face and waited.

"Mistress, please fuck my mouth. Give me your beautiful cock so I can get it excited for you."

Her fingers drummed on the side of my face. Clearly waiting for more.

"Mistress, I'm a cock slut and need to suck your cock. Please give it to me. Let me show you how good I can give head. I'll... I'll deep-throat it for you and prove I'm worthy."

"Deep-throat it? Really Teddy? Well that would be impressive to see." And with that she moved her hips towards my mouth and pressed the big strap-on to my lips.

I instinctively opened my mouth, expecting her to push in the strap-on. But she just held it there. I strained forward to get the head and she pulled back frustrating me.

"Ah, ah, ah, just lick it."

I stuck out my tongue and licked the head. I started to get worked up. I strained forward again and she pulled back again.

"Does my little sissy want to suck my cock?"

"Yes mistress. Please! Please let me suck your big cock!"

"Mmmm, I don't know" she mused, "you don't really seem sincere".

"Please mistress. I beg you. Please let me suck you big black dick. Rape my sissy throat with your big meaty cock! I need it bad. I want to make you cum!"

"Oooh sissy, that's awesome. But you know I can't cum, this is just a strap-on."

With that, she pushed it into my mouth a couple of inches before I could respond. The strap-on was covered with a condom and had that less than pleasant condom taste. A combination of rubber and spermicide. But I was starting to really get into sucking her cock. Rolling my tongue around the head as I sucked.

The hands holding my head finally released me and I started to bob up and down on the big member. I moaned involuntarily as I worked the big cock in and out of my mouth. But only about 4 inches of it were in my reach. "Please mistress", I garbled around the cock, making sure not to let my teeth touch it, "let me have it all.".

"Sissy! Don't speak with your mouth full of cock! That's just rude." But with that, she slide the rest of the cock into my mouth and it went down my throat as I bobbed forward.

I was in heaven. The huge member was about 2 inches into my throat and I was able to pull back and push forward just enough to breathe and throat myself at will. I really started to go to town. Slamming the cock into my throat an holding it there until I couldn't breath any more, then pulling back and gasping for air. I was never able to breathe with a cock deep in my mouth. Laura says it has something to do with my sinuses. But I have trained myself not to gag. I continued my assault on the strap-on. Because I was throating myself, the amount of spit and drool escaping my mouth was epic.

Danni oohed and aahed about my technique. Checking with the camera person to make sure they were getting it. Telling the other person in the room to check out my technique; and that was when I got in trouble. I tried to see who the other person was.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing! Eyes front bitch!" she yelled and slapped my face. It stung but clearly was a warning and not meant to hurt me. "Well I guess you just can't be trusted. Time for a blind fold."

Seconds later, a piece of what felt like silk was tied around my head and eyes. This was done very deliberately and expertly. All light, even the camera light, was extinguished and I was now completely blind.

"You know Sissy, you really are a good cock slut. You never stopped sucking during any of that. I'm also being signalled that your cock is rock hard and leaking. Such a good sissy," she praised.

It was true, my cock was raging and leaking. I was really proud at that moment. I was making my mistress happy and she was enjoying my blow job. "Thank you mistress" I mouthed around the cock in my mouth.

"Sissy, sissy, sissy. There you go again. Talking with your mouth full; and we just can't have that."

She pull out of my mouth leaving me frustrated and drooling. I stuck my tongue out and swung my head from side to side, trying to find her cock.

She laughed. A delighted little laugh, and patted the side of my face. "Too late slut," she said with finality, "maybe you'll get to taste it again later."

I heard her move away from my head. I dropped my head in disappointment, but was savvy enough to keep my mouth shut, for fear of upsetting her.

I heard one of the stools being dragged behind me. Lube was poured down the crack of my ass. Something started pressing against my asshole. "Are you ready to be fucked sissy?" Danni asked from near my head. Clearly she wasn't gonna be the one fucking me, at least not yet. But I was desperate and needed some sort of stimulation. Any stimulation.

"Yes mistress", I nearly yelled, "please, please fuck my ass."

"No...", she said thoughtfully, "I think we need more. Try again".

"Please fuck my sissy ass. Make me your sissy bitch. Breed me with your big black cock."

"Better, but not quite. Again, and really let me know what you want me to do."

"Please Mistress. Rape my ass. Fuck my sissy cunt. Make me beg for you to stop. Cum in my ass and make me your sissy cum slut"

"Ooh sissy," she purred, "you're making me wet with your filthy talk."

And with that, I felt something start to impale my ass. It wasn't as big has her strap-on and compared the the baseball bat earlier in the day, it wasn't very big. I was still well lubed and it slid in all the way to the hilt with one consistent push. Maybe 7 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. I felt the edges of a harness; and the flesh of someones hips and stocking clad thighs, press up against me. I knew they were fully inside and it felt wonderful. But they just stayed there, not moving, frustrating the hell out of me. It was also very warm, and getting warmer - and I realized it was covered in warming lube.

"Please mistress. I need to be fucked!" I pleaded. "Ram that big cock into my man cunt and make me scream in delight. Give it to me until my cock squirts in a sissygasm." Sissygasm being a term I had learned from some of my video clips.