Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I groaned.

"What's the matter Sissy, too much? Do you want him to stop?" Danni taunted.

"God no! Please fuck my ass. Give it to me. Please!"

The rape of my ass started again. Fast, hard, inexorable. Like a steam piston driving a train wheel. In and out. Randomly he would smack one of my ass cheeks with his hand, adding to the pleasure. I moaned and ranted like a whore possessed.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck! I'm your dirty sissy whore, please Daddy, rape my ass. Deeper! Harder! Give it to me! Fuck my pussy! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck!"

Danni was adding encouragement. "Fuck the sissy cunt. Drive your cock into her pussy. Make the faggot squeal like a pig. Smack that sissy ass. Are you ready to take his load cum slut? Do you want it in your sissy mouth or do you want him to breed you and make you a woman?"

"Oh fuck yes. Fuck my pussy Daddy. God you're so big and it feels so good. Rape my sissy hole. Make me your bitch. Cum in my ass and make me your cum slut. I'm a dirty fucking whore and I need it bad. Faster. Harder. Please. Oh god PLEASE FUCK ME! Oh fuck yes! Yes! Breed me. Fill my pussy with your cum. Make me a woman. Give it to me. Oh god yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

The combination of the fucking, of degrading myself, and being degraded by Danni, sent me over the top. For the second time in a few short hours, I had a sissygasm. My guts clenched, and my cock spewed what little sperm was left in my balls. The orgasm was intense and just kept going. My ass was stretched too wide to clench, but my entire anal cavity spasmed around the huge cock and tried to push it out. But his cock was too deep to be pushed out; so my ass just repeatedly convulsed around his man meat.

His hands were on my hips, controlling me as he drove into me. His balls slapped my taint. His massive cock seemed to get bigger and hotter. I screamed incoherently in joy and degradation. A real cock in my ass. Fucking me. Making me a true sissy bitch. The orgasm just went on and on and I started to think it would never stop and I might pass out.

Every thrust caused my ass to squeeze and spasm. Every squeeze caused my sissy cock to try to squirt; but my balls were empty. He grunted and drove deep and started to cum. I could feel each spurt as it filled my ass. He groaned and jerked forward with each gush of cum. And I spasmed a little harder with each deposit of his precious seed. Both of us vocalizing our pleasure in guttural grunts and groans.

He stopped and the room fell silent. The only sound was his breathing and my moaning and cooing about how much I loved it. I felt Danni's hand move on my face. I didn't even realize she was touching me. I looked at her. She had tears in the corner of her eyes. I looked at her questioningly and was about to speak when she placed her other finger on my lips to stop me. She moved her mouth to my ear.

"That was beautiful, and special, and magical, and wonderful, and I'm so happy I could give that too you", she whispered so quietly that only I could have heard. She moved back into view and smiled again. I smiled back and blinked back tears of my own. And then she slapped my face - not too hard this time - more for the camera I think - and stood up.

"Well done my little cum slut. But do you remember, I said you would owe me for the hint I gave you? Time to pay up."

Danni changed from loving step-daughter to scary Mistress without missing a beat. "Stud, pull that big, nasty, cum covered, cock out of the sissy's pussy and bring it up here."

Time to clean Daddy's cock princess." Like she was giving me a prize.

A pair of muscular, but hairless legs moved into my field of view. Dangling between them was the biggest cock I had ever seen in person. At least nine inches long and more than two inches in diameter. It was covered in cum and lube and most certainly my ass juice. As with Danni earlier, I could only see as high as his belly button, which was fine by me, I didn't want to see his face. Servicing a cock was one thing, but servicing a man, that was something I was struggling with again.

He brought his cock up to my face and started to rub it around. Clearly waiting for me to clean it, but he didn't say a word. I was trying to move my head to avoid it. He grabbed my head with both hands and stopped me from moving, then brought the tip of his cock to my lips and held it there. No way was I going to open my mouth. I was no longer horny and the thought of cleaning his cock was nasty and repulsive.

The paddle landed on my ass; a vicious blow; and I opened my mouth to scream; in went his cock. He had clearly been aware of the pending paddle strike and timed it to perfection. A second paddle blow quickly followed the first.

"No teeth or you'll get beaten with the crop" Danni commanded from beside my head. Obviously someone else was beating my ass.

Laura had forced me to perform ass-to-mouth on a few occasions, so the taste of lube and my ass juice was not new to me. But cum added to the mix was new. His cum tasted far different than mine; not bitter at all. A combination of sweet and salty; but it was still cum. I hesitantly and reluctantly started to clean his cock.

Danni, bless her heart, started to degrade me again. "You look so good with a cock in your mouth Sissy. Suck his dick. Lick it clean. Worship that magnificent cock. Think about getting it hard so he can fuck you again. You'd like that wouldn't you Sissy? To get that big fat cock hard again. Then begging him to fuck your sissy hole."

"Or maybe this time he could skullfuck you. Give you a nice fresh load in your sissy mouth. Spurt after spurt of man batter. I'd make you hold it in your mouth and play with it. Make you gargle it before you were allowed to swallow. Doesn't that sound good Sissy. A big fresh load in your mouth. Mmmm, yeah, you want it, I can see it in your eyes. You're getting excited by the thought of it. You love cock. And you love being my sissy cum slut."

She was right, I was getting turned on again. His cock was way to big and I could only get about three inches in my mouth. But I wanted to deep throat him. I licked and sucked and slurped up all his man batter. I was hoping to get him hard; ready for another round; but he pulled away because his cock was getting sensitive. I moaned in disappointment; I wanted more.

Danni patted my head like I was a good little doggie, and took up her ring master duties.

"Okay people... that's a wrap. Stud you're done. Fantastic job by the way. Get dressed and take off. Cameras off; set them on the counter, I'll take them from here. Everyone - great work and thank you. I'll be in touch when we're ready for the next adventure. Now, pack your shit and get the fuck out."

Everyone? How many people had been in the room? WTF!... had I just been the main attraction of a porn movie set? Danni seemed to sense my distress and put her hand on my back again. Once the room was quiet she dropped down in front of me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Teddy, don't worry about how many people saw you. You loved every minute of it. You may not want to admit it, but you did. Every stroke, every lash, every paddle, every command and demand. You're a submissive cum slut, and you loved it." She wasn't being patronizing, she was stating facts.

"I sensed it when you blew your load on that bat this morning; and I saw it again, a few minutes ago, when I told you how beautiful and magical it was. And... you're gonna ask me to do it again. Maybe not today; maybe not tomorrow; maybe you'll even pretend to hate me for a while; but you will ask. And next time, Mom will be involved." She stood and started to undo the waist belt.

She was right. I had loved every fucking minute. I felt the cum leaking out of my ass and over my balls. My ass felt empty and I wanted something in it. I wanted to have that magnificent cock in my ass again. And another in my mouth. I wanted to taste the cum of someone else and be forced to swallow a load; no, many loads. Oh yeah, I wanted to do it again, and soon!

Danni had undone the waist and chest belts and the wrist cuffs. I worked my way into a kneeling position over the bench and flexed my neck and shoulders. I had no idea how long I had been bound, but my muscles were definitely stiff.

She looked at me timidly, like she was waiting for me to blow up or lash out. Such a contrast to the domineering bitch she had just played. A truly beautiful sight. The teal bustier was actually open cup, pushing up and out her wonderful natural b-cup tits, from her thin frame. Her largish, light pink areola, and pinky sized nipples, were hard and protruding. Her skin, like alabaster, glowed in the lighting of the playroom. And her long auburn hair, put up in a stylish bun at the back of her head, showed off her long slender neck.

An absolute vision and I starred hard and lustfully; for far longer than I should have; she's my step-daughter. Such and amazing woman that had given me the gift of a lifetime. She blushed and fidgeted nervously under my gaze.

I shook my head and brought myself out of my lust induced trance. "I have some ideas for next time" I mused "how about you finish untying my legs, and we can talk about it over coffee. But I don't know how we're going to convince your mother to go along with this."

"Yes!" she danced, and twirled, and fist pumped like she'd just bowled a perfect game. A little girl and magnificent goddess, in one small sexy package. "And don't worry about mom, when she sees this video, she'll demand to be involved in our next adventure."

I laughed and shook my head. How she danced in those platform heels was beyond me. Cute, confident, impish, and sexy as hell all at the same time. Amazing! And if she was right, and both her and her mother got involved next time, it truly would be an adventure. I couldn't wait...

To be continued...