Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 04

Story Info
Sissy gets used as a cock sleeve and shares the spotlight.
13k words
4.77
15.8k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Sissy's 2nd adventure. This chapter contains MM Oral & Anal; lesbian; incest; pegging and femdom. If that's not your thing, thank you for looking, but please move on.

--- Chapter 4 ---

Laura had just left the room and I stood there on wobbly legs. I looked around for a chair, but they all seemed incredibly far. I dropped to the floor in a pile of lingerie, makeup, cum, drool, cunt juice and well used sissy holes. What the fuck had just happened...

I'd just fucked my daughter Eve - that's what. Got fucked by & made out with Danni - my stepdaughter. All the while, urged on by my wife Laura, who not only seemed okay with it, but had eaten my daughter Eve's pussy and made out with her own daughter. And she seemed to have loved every bit of it. In fact, it seems that Laura, Danni and Eve had their own private orgy while planning today's activities.

I was reeling and I brought my hands up to my head trying to keep it from exploding - it didn't help. I sat there catatonic until Laura returned. I don't think any real thoughts passed through my confused, excited, fucked up mind during that time - but I certainly relived the action of the last hour a few times.

"Teddy! Are you okay?" Laura gasped as she entered - distressed by my position on the floor.

I looked in her direction - not really seeing her. "Ummm... sure... I guess... I don't know... maybe... What did you ask..."

She set down the plates and glasses and rushed to my side. "Oh baby! I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so fucked up! Are you hurt? What's wrong?" Her voice strained with anxiety.

"Ummm... Well... I... Ummm... We... It's just that..." I shook my head trying to connect my fractured thoughts.

Laura hugged me tightly and stroked my hair/wig. "Shhh, shhh, shhh, it's okay baby. Breathe. Breathe. Just relax, I got you." She cooed in my ear. "Deep breaths, in and out, in and out. Come on, relax and breathe with me. In. Out. In. Out."

I listened and started to breathe with her - in and out. Long deep breaths. My mind fog started to clear. I hugged her back - tightly and started to sob.

"What the fuck have we done? We just fucked our children! What the fuck is wrong with us? And everyone knows it! Oh my god, we could go to jail for this!" Great wracking sobs escaped from my lungs as I spoke.

I felt another hand on my back. "Nobody was here Teddy. Nobody knows you fucked your daughter. And nobody's going to jail." Danni soothed. "Calm down and think it through..."

I shook my head - I may have stopped sobbing like a pussy, but I was still freaked out. "You guys act like there are no consequences. The people that saw this could fuck up our lives if they figure it out. And it's all on video. Oh god! We have to destroy the video!"

Laura continued to hug me and stroke my back. Danni was in my ear, her hand stroking the side of my face. "Teddy. Relax. We lied again. There was no one in the room except the four of us and the two camera operators. I know you saw that - think Teddy."

"And the camera women have no idea that Eve and I are related to you guys. They think you're just a kinky couple we play with. As for the videos - no fucking way are we destroying them until you've seen them. They're gonna blow your mind. They're so fucking hot they're nuclear. They're twisted beyond your wildest dreams..." Her words becoming more positive and excited.

I pulled back and looked at Laura - she nodded reassuringly - I tried to relax and think about what Danni said, then my eye's got wide again, "But I fucked Eve! My daughter! That's... that's sick!"

"Oh, lighten the fuck up dad!" It was Eve, she was standing at the door to the Rec room, clearly unimpressed by my whining.

She still had on the magenta stockings, but her torso was now encased in a black bondage harness that crisscrossed her slender body and framed her beautiful b-cup tits. Her raven hair still in a long braid that hung forward over her shoulder and down between her breasts. Her makeup had been redone and was harsh and domineering. Her full red lips glistened in a pout as she glared at me. Her legs were shoulder width apart and I could see her pussy was still wet and gooey with our juices. My eyes lingered on her well used slit.

"Babe, would you go upstairs and wait for our guests to arrive? Laura and I will handle this."

Danni stood and walked to Eve. She was still wearing the same outfit - a red and black 1/4 cup bustier pushing her lovely b-cup tits up and out so her large pink areola poked forwards. Shear black stockings attached to a black lace garter belt, accented nicely with scarlet open-toed pumps. And hanging between her legs was a huge black skin-tone strap-on, which had recently fucked the shit out of me.

They kissed passionately for a few seconds and then Eve patted Danni's beautiful toned little ass as she headed out of the room.

"So, let's clear things up dad. First, you just eye-fucked my lover - who also happens to be your stepdaughter - as she walked out of the room. Second, you're currently eye-fucking me - your biological daughter - as I stand here with my pussy hanging out. In fact, I'm pretty sure if I ordered you, you'd crawl over here and eat my pussy without hesitation. Third, I'm okay with this - in fact I'm the one that started all this. I'm the one that found you strapped to that bench - ass fucking yourself, dressed as a sissy - and I didn't freak out and call you names - it fucking turned me on - it was fucking hot! In fact, the baseball bat incident was all my doing. Fourth, and most importantly, your incredible wife is not only okay with what happened today, she helped plan and arrange it. So what... the actual... fuck... is your problem?"

I looked at Eve stunned. My daughter was standing in front of me pretty much nude, scolding me like a child. And she was right, I had just eye fucked Danni (her lover) and was currently eye fucking her - she was smoking hot. In fact, I wanted to toss her on the floor and fuck her again. I didn't know what to say - my mouth opened, but nothing came out.

Laura had moved behind me while Eve was chastising me. She whispered in my ear, "Crawl over and kiss her feet."

I tried to look back at Laura, but couldn't see her, I turned back and looked at Eve again. Her her arms were crossed under her breasts indignantly. Her magenta stockings contrasting amazingly with her pale lithe frame. Her tiny black triangle of pubic hair pointing the way to her moist and inviting slit. I licked my lips.

Laura whispered again. "Crawl Sissy. Beg for forgiveness. Worship your mistress. Worship Mistress Nasty's feet and beg her to forgive your snivelling." And she gave me a nudge forward.

I leaned forward and was getting ready to crawl, but paused. Laura stood and grabbed my leash - she started walking towards Eve and the leash made me follow - I was on autopilot - a submissive sissy slut - my decision made for me by my beautiful wife.

When Laura reached Eve, she paused and looked down at me. "Worship her feet Sissy." She spoke quietly, but it was still a command.

I started to kiss Eve's feet. They were tiny and smelled of leather and sweat - and felt marvellous encased in the shear magenta stockings. I inhaled and kissed all around. First her left foot, then I shifted and worshipped her right foot. I was getting hard again.

"Beg for forgiveness." Laura instructed quietly.

"Please forgive me Mistress Nasty. I've been a whimpering pussy. You and Goddess and Mistress Heaven went to great lengths to make this incredible event happen and I've marred it with my sissy sobbing and whining. Please forgive me. I'm your sissy cum slut. A worthless whore. Please forgive my insolence." I forgot all the shit that was freaking me out as I transformed into their submissive sissy toy once again.

No one responded and I chanced a look towards their pussies while I kissed the side of Eve's foot.

"No one gave you permission to look up!" Eve berated. "Sit back on your haunches and look at the floor!"

I curled my legs under my ass and balanced on my toes. I realized sitting on your haunches in tall heels was actually easier than in normal shoes - the heels actually allowed me to rest on my full foot. Unfortunately, my new boobs made me front heavy and my position was still precarious. I looked at the floor awaiting my punishment hoping to god I didn't fall over and piss them off.

"What do you think Goddess? Should we forgive her? God I love your breasts." Eve asked and taunted Laura. I heard a mild slap.

"Leave my boobs alone - we're dealing with the sissy right now." Laura replied. "I think we have to cut her a little slack. Finding out you fucked your daughter by finding your sissy cock buried in her cunt might be a bit shocking. However, there's still the matter of being a pussy and demanding a blindfold, which we all knew she would do..."

They were really laying on the 'she' and 'her' gender attributes as they spoke.

"Mmmm, I'd forgotten about the blindfold. Well, I suppose we can overlook her reaction to fucking me, but demanding a blindfold... that's just not acceptable."

"Agreed." Laura countered.

I heard Eve whispering to Laura as I balanced before them. Their legs were intertwined and my mind pictured them caressing each other and making out. My rock hard cock danced between my legs. I could smell their pussies and desperately wanted to eat and fuck both of them. I'd completely forgotten about Eve being my daughter.

"Stand Sissy!" Eve commanded. "Get on the bench and lie on your back - legs extended toward the ceiling!"

I moved to the A-frame, hopped up onto the bench and laid back - then lifted my legs and pointed them at the ceiling. Eve came over and tried to throw her leg over my head and mount the A-frame - but at 5'2 it simply wasn't happening.

"Shit! Help me get up on your face Sissy! Hold my hands and lift."

I took Eve's tiny hands in mine and lifted her, cheerleader-like, so she could mount my face. Her pussy landed on my mouth and her ass crack was over my nose. I could breathe, but just barely. Eve took hold of my ankles and spread my legs - causing them to pull towards my head and raising my ass off the bench a bit. A paddle cracked into my ass, just missing my dangling balls - which immediately tried to crawl into my stomach.

"Count and lick sissy!" Laura ordered.

"One, thank you Goddess!" I mumbled into Eve's cunt as I licked her well used pussy. She in turn, ground on my face as I licked.

"Mmmm, very nice Sissy. Get your tongue in my cunt. Suck out your cum. I like this punishment - keep beating his ass Laura."

Laura continued beating my ass. Not hard, just enough that my ass was burning by the time I reached 20 - and my neck was starting to get very sore from Eve riding my face - her entire weight press down on my head and neck. She leaned sideways and I missed a count.

"Ouch, you bitch, you pinched me." Eve spoke to someone. "Sissy! You missed a count! Fuck! Now we have to start over!"

I thought I was in real shit. My neck couldn't take much more of Eve riding my face without support. Laura and I had agreed on a safe word this morning, and calling it entered my mind.

Danni came to my rescue. "No time for that lover. The guests have arrived and are getting restless. You need to finish getting ready and we need to get Sissy ready for the next round."

"This isn't over Sissy! You hear me?" Eve barked, clearly unhappy.

"Yes Mistress Nasty! I'm sorry Mistress Nasty! I thought you were falling off and I lost my concentration worrying about you." I lied.

"Nice try Sissy. You wanted to know what made her lean sideways and some random nasty perverted thought went through your head. Right?" This from Laura.

I sighed - busted. "Yes Goddess. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied."

"Oh you are so fucking busted. You may have been saved by our guests - but this isn't over!" Eve planted her palms on my boobs and bucked her hips back off my face and dropped to the floor. Eve made her way to the door, muttering curses at me as she went.

Danni looked down at me and shook her head. I looked between my legs - which were still pointed at the ceiling - for reassurance from Laura. She brought her hand up to her face and looked down as she laughed and snorted at my plight. I looked back to Danni hoping for a better reaction.

"I'll see what I can do to calm her down, but she's not gonna let this go." Danni's look said it all. I was gonna pay for this slight at some point. "Now get up. We need to clean you up a bit."

I sat up and hopped off the bench. As they led me to the basement bathroom, I devoured half a sandwich Laura had brought me and powered down a full glass of Gatorade. With my thirst and hunger somewhat slaked, they had me sit on the edge of the tub. Laura fixed her own makeup in the mirror, and Danni worked on my face.

"I really love your tits Teddy - they're fucking awesome." Danni reached down, cupped one of my breasts and heaved it a few times. "They're actually starting to feel warm, your body heat must be passing through them, or maybe they warmed up from all the bouncing while you got fucked." She laughed.

I beamed at her praise and tried to look down at my tits, but her hand came up and caught my chin. "Hold still. Jesus, if you want real tits, just go out and buy some. You and mom can certainly afford it."

Laura paused and looked at me via the mirror. "If you want tits dear, I'm all for it. Danni's right, you're one sexy bitch. How 'bout we thin your eyebrows and do your nails? That would really take your look to the next level."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I still have a business to run, and I'm not about to go to the office with painted nails and plucked eyebrows. And I'm certainly not getting tits."

"He's finished - time to get the next round started before our guest come downstairs." Danni broke in.

"Fine. I'm done too, but we're not done talking about you getting tits." Laura had turned and was staring down at me. I could see she was serious about it. What the fuck was happening.

Danni pulled me to my feet and I breathed a sigh of relief, and kept my mouth shut. I looked in the mirror and Danni had managed to make me look like a woman again. A well used slut perhaps, but still reasonably hot. She didn't have time to wash my face, so I still had cum and pussy juice on my face, but she'd fixed my raccoon eyes from crying and my lipstick from all the pussy eating I'd done.

We got up and headed back to the rec room, stopping just outside the door. Laura picked up a bondage bar that was leaning against the wall. Eve must have set it there, because it wasn't there when we left the room. It was a collar/arm bar spreader, with cuffs that attached using clips. The bar lengths were adjustable, and currently, they were set so the full width was just beyond shoulder width.

Danni worked on attaching the leather cuffs to my wrists and I helped Laura place the bar's collar around my neck. I had modified the bar some time ago so it included nice padding to prevent chaffing and injury, but this addition made it nearly impossible to turn or tilt your head once the collar was secured. In less than 3 minutes, Danni and Laura were behind me, each one holding one side of the bar, my arms secured near my shoulders. I was wondering what fucked up shit was in store for me next.

"Ready!" Laura called out.

The door opened, the camera lights were in my face blinding me. I tried to turn my head and then closed my eyes when I realized I couldn't look away from the lights. The women directed me forward into the rec room and I allowed them to lead me. I opened my eyes a couple times, but each time, the cameras were right there, blinding me again.

We stopped and I chanced a look. No luck - still nothing but lights. They turned me back towards the door and had me bend forward till my torso was parallel to the floor. Actually, unless they had drilled a bunch of holes in the floor, I was standing on plywood or something similar that had a bunch of eye hooks bolted into it. It was very stable and heavy as our weight didn't seem to be affecting it. But I did have to adjust my legs to maintain my balance in the position they placed me - my new boobs made me very top heavy.

Danni squatted down and attached a rope to an eye hook between my legs and then attached the other end to my collar - forcing me a little lower. Someone fastened a clip to the loop in the back of my bondage bar and I felt a slight tug upwards. They had fastened me to the ceiling and floor - the ropes pulled tight as guitar strings.

The camera people pulled away and Danni stood in front of me, my eyes level with her pussy, looking down at her huge cock. My mouth started to water. Laura tapped my feet, indicating she wanted them wider. I complied and this lowered my ass towards the floor and also spread my ass cheeks. It also raised my head a bit, so I was now looking just below Danni's belly button. Laura then used a couple more leather cuffs and rope to secure my legs in place. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present Sissy Sally for your entertainment." Laura's hand cracked on my ass as she made her announcement.

The room came alive with comments and cat calls. They'd fucked me over again. The guests were already in the room and had watched me get strung up. My ass pussy was now on full display to the seating area and I could feel the lights from one of the camera's getting a nice close shot of my spread pucker hole. It started to twitch in anticipation. It also appears that I had a new name - Sissy Sally - not sure I liked the sound of that.

"You look so fuckable right now Sissy, I wish you could see yourself. Pink hair, pink neon cat suit, and a pink & black corset. Beautiful full heavy boobs dangling towards the floor - can you feel gravity pulling on them? Your legs taut and toned, parted sluttily, your heels causing your butt and calves to be lifted seductively. Your ass crack wide open and your sissy pussy on display; your cock and balls dangling uselessly between your legs. Such a beautiful willing sissy fuck slut. Mmmmm, I can't wait for my turn to rape your sissy cunt again. Are you getting excited Sissy?. Some of our guest are gathering behind you; eye fucking you; licking their collective lips. Are you ready to get fucked? Tell the room what you want Sissy. Beg them to fuck you!"

Before I could reply, the crowd started muttering and commenting. Some legible, others not.

"Look, her pussy is winking."

"She's certainly eager to get fucked."

"She look's like she's been well used. Did you guys already rape her today?"

"She's one hot fucking slut. Can't wait to bury my cock in one of her holes."

"Come on Sally, tell us what you want."

"Yeah, Sally, tell how you want us to use you."

I started to blush, but their comments excited me. They wanted me! My entire body was flush and hot. My cock started to swell, as did my pride. But I also knew what was expected and complied, interrupting the comments and praise of my audience.

"Welcome everyone. I'm Sissy Sally. A horny little cum slut. Please fuck me. I need to be fucked. No, I CRAVE to be fucked. Please use and abuse me for your entertainment. I want my sissy pussy raped and ravaged. My mouth cunt to be fucked. To be spit-roasted like a horny little sissy bitch. I'm a cum receptacle. A sissy whore. Please... won't someone fuck me. I need cock. Please give me cock. Please! I'll do anything for cock!"

A large strong masculine hand touched my ass. It traced down my crack and across my dangling balls, then retracted. A resounding slap landed on my ass cheek, forcing me forward as much as the rope and collar would allow. I rocked back to my original position, dangling like a fish on a hook, and wiggled my ass at him and the room. I felt something wet hit my ass and realized he (or someone) had spit in my crack. I bounced my ass up and down, trying to twerk, but probably failed miserably.