Sissy Step Dad - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The person fucking my mouth decided it was time to take over and grabbed my head. He started thrusting into my face pussy - face fucking me. I put my other hand on his hip and just held myself up and allowed him to use my face for his pleasure, and mine. He torqued my head back and I looked up into his eyes. He smiled down at me and allowed spit to drop out of his mouth onto my face. I did my job as a good little sissy and just continued to make eye contact as he fucked my face.

He started going deeper and deeper, finally getting all of his cock into my mouth and a little bit in my throat. It wasn't very deep in my throat, but my inability to breathe with something in my throat eventually made me start to push back on his hips, trying to get free so I could get air. He held me firmly in place and I started to flail - torquing and twerking my ass in the process. But he relented and I came up for air.

Before I could call 'what the fuck' and give him shit. He was buried in my throat again.

The guy fucking me piped up. "That was awesome. Do it again. He clenches and spasms so fucking good when he's suffocating."

I heard them high-five above me and they continued their game of choking me and fucking me. During this, I could hear Gwen choking and gasping for air as well, and at one point, she sounded like she almost puked. After which she did get out a 'What the fuck asshole!' But that just elicited laughter and a slap to her ass and she was impaled again.

Eve spoke up after that. "Gentlemen. Fun is fun. Rough is fun. Violence is not." It was delivered quietly but firmly. A warning which they seemed to heed as the level of choking seemed to lighten. But it was quickly taken up with ass slapping and degrading talk.

"Are you bitches ready for you facials? This is a bukake party after all." It was Danni. I'm not sure where she had been but she seemed a little breathless. "Let's go gentlemen. Work 'em hard and get your cocks ready to blow. The others are nearly ready."

Others? How many guys were we talking about? I tried to look around, but all I could see was the hips of the man currently skullfucking me. The two guys fucking me immediately picked up their pace and started railing into me at a furious pace. I could hear flesh slapping beside me and assumed Gwen's fuckers were doing the same.

Shortly a chorus of "I'm ready," or other indicators of pending orgasms were heard from all four and they immediately pulled away. Gwen immediately dropped to her knees and I followed her to the floor. I glanced over at her - she had her head tilted back and her mouth wide open, with her tongue hanging out. I did the same, except for the eyes, and watched as at least six guys moved forward - all stroking their cocks furiously.

I watched mesmerized as these magnificent cocks were pumped in front of me. I hadn't noticed that Gwen had shut her eyes and when the first blast of cum hit me straight in my eye, I realized I had fucked up. It stung like a motherfucker - but I just kept my eyes closed after the first hit and allowed myself to be drenched in hot, gooey, sticky, stinky cum. Glorious cum.

Spurt after spurt of man-batter hit my face. It ran down my face and neck. My mouth was full and it was leaking out. I closed and swallowed and reopened. More cum was deposited in my mouth - dripping from the ends of cocks that were wiped on my face and smeared in the cum already there - then put in my mouth to be cleaned.

At least four cocks were put in my mouth that I know of, but how many came on my face - at that time I had no idea. My eyes were still sealed shut trying to deal with the cum that had hit one of them.

Suddenly, someone was licking my face. It was Gwen, she licked all the cum from my face and eyes and neck. Depositing some in my mouth. Keeping some in her mouth as she went. I held still as she cleaned me. Once my eyes were cleaned and she'd pulled back, I opened my good eye and looked at her. She knelt before me, her mouth full, smiling like a proud child. She tilted her head back and gargled the cum in her mouth and then swallowed it and looked back at me.

Not to be out done, I tilted my head back, gargled and swallowed. Then I leaned forward and started licking the cum off her face and body. It was all over her tits and I started there. Licking as sucking her nipples and nipping them with my teeth. Then up her chest to her neck and finally her face. Once I finished cleaning her face, I planted my lips on hers and we share a snowball of the remnants of our bukake experience.

I felt a face against my cheek and a mouth pressed in and tried to make it a three-way kiss. It was Laura, and as soon as I realized it, I started sharing the cum in my mouth with her. Gwen pulled back and was gone. Laura and I continued to make out passionately as I heard Eve and Danni address the room.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I think that was a fucking party." Eve trumpeted.

"Mmmm, I think everyone is well and truly fucked. Anyone feeling left out?" Danni chipped in.

There were comments of accent and general acceptance that everyone was played out and ready to call it a day.

Eve, still playing ring master, "How about a hand for our stars. Gwen and Sally. Truly amazing ladies. Just fucking great!"

The room erupted in applause and cheering. My heart swelled and I felt so fucking proud. No one was judging me. They loved me like this.

Laura pulled back and allowed me to bask in the adulation. I turned to her and beamed, then hugged her and whispered in her ear, "I love you so fucking much it hurts - you know that?"

She laughed. "I love you too Sally."

I didn't really even notice she called my Sally. I was too wrapped up in my pride.

-----

The lights were turned down and the cameras were turned off. The people started filing out of the Rec room and headed off to clean up in the various bathrooms of the house. Laura and I stood up and I looked around for the first time as an observer. The room reeked of sex and sweat. Towels covered the floor and I realized the furniture had been covered with sheets, which were covered in sweat and presumably cum.

"So how many people were here?" I asked Laura.

"In total, I'm not sure, I think 12 to 15 active players if you include us. Plus the two camera ladies - and we REALLY need to do something special for them for being part of all of this."

"I think I know how to repay one of them." I commented whimsically. "I think one has a crush on me." And I laughed.

Laura laughed too. "Oh you think so do you. You're just so fucking cute and irresistible that even a beautiful young woman, that doesn't know you, wants a piece of your fabulous ass?" She teased.

"No really, one of them asked if she could play with us next time. Danni heard her. I'm not making it up."

"Really? Wow. Maybe you are irresistible." She laughed. "But that's an easy bonus for one of them. But Danni and I'll work out a way to repay them for all their hard work. Don't you worry you're tired little ass." And she patted me on the butt.

We untangled ourselves, and I looked down at my outfit and shook my head. If ever there was a poster girl for 'cum-dumpster' I was a good candidate. I was covered in cum and sweat and drool and god knows what else. I looked at Laura and she looked pretty much just as dishevelled.

I laughed. "So my love. Did you enjoy being part of the show? And did you get everything you needed sexually?" I hugged her to my side.

"Mmmmm. Probably. We'll see if I'm still satisfied later. You may have to help out if I'm not." She quipped back at me. "Are you up to that?"

"Not at the moment. But later, if you need me, I'll move heaven and earth to give you whatever you need."

We kissed and then went over to one of the love-seats and flopped down in a sticky mess. Both of us immediately laughed and got back up.

"Well that was fucking sticky and gross." Laura laughed.

"Yeah. Let's shed these fucking catsuits and try that again."

We spent a few minutes helping one another get out of the catsuits and I asked Laura to help me out of the breast plate.

"Can't you keep it on. I really do like you with tits." Laura pouted and played with my tits as she said it.

I shook my head in disbelief, "sure, if you want". And we both dropped onto the other love-seat, nude except for my fake breasts, and cuddled and fell asleep in one another's arms, while the girls help our guest get cleaned up and on their way.

----

To be continued.