Sissy Step-Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
A step-daughter gets her revenge.
2.9k words
4.19
19.8k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

After returning home from her step-dad's house Mandy couldn't stop thinking about how much she had enjoyed dominating and humiliating the man who had made her life hell when she was younger. She looked forward to humiliating him further and felt confident the incriminating sissy pictures she had copied would give her the control to do whatever she wanted.

Later that night, Mandy used her step-dad's password to log on to his photo sharing site. She was ready to spend more time finding out about his sissy desires. She also planned to download more of his pictures.

Mandy was overwhelmed by everything she found while perusing through more than fifteen years of her step-dad's sissy pictures.

In addition to the pictures of her step-dad wearing women's underwear and masturbating, there were some where he was jerking off on his face and in his mouth. In others he was performing sex acts with a cock shaped dildo, either sucking it or fucking his own butt.

As Mandy downloaded many of the pictures she kept thinking about the fun she could have. She planned to humiliate her step-dad by making him do many of the things she was viewing while in her presence.

When Mandy finished downloading pictures she continued to further explore the photo site. She was completely surprised by what she found when she looked through her step-dad's favorite photos of other members.

Although there were many pictures of women, the majority of his favorites were pictures of men. In nearly all the pictures the men were wearing panties or lingerie while masturbating or engaged in sex acts with other men.

The comments made by her step-dad made it apparent that he got aroused by looking at sexually explicit pictures of men.

"I would love to lick your big tasty cock."

"Imagine the fun we could have masturbating our wee-wee's together in our panties."

"Oh my, your big sexy wee-wee really turns me on!"

As Mandy continued looking through the pictures and reading the comments she realized her step-dad seemed to prefer older heavier men. He also had an infatuation for men who were uncircumcised.

"I used to get turned off seeing an uncut wee-wee but now I find them to be extremely sexy. I would love for you to make me suck your big thick uncut wee-wee and swallow your hot creamy load."

With each comment Mandy read she got more ideas as to what she wanted to make her step-dad do. More than anything else, she loved the thought of making him suck a big uncut cock while she watched.

At the time, Mandy wasn't certain how she would ever get her step-dad into that scenario? She did have a number of male gay friends however and she hoped they may give her ideas on how to go about it.

Mandy laughed to herself at the thought of a dominant older fat man turning her step-dad into the sissy cocksucker he seemed to fantasize about. Before that could happen she would need to have absolute control over her step-dad's actions.

With each picture and comment Mandy gained confidence she could get the control she desired. When she found messages her step-dad had sent to other men describing in detail his fantasies of sucking cock Mandy knew she had to make it happen.

Mandy's step-dad is in his middle sixties and retired. His wife has a full time job during the day which allows Dan the time to do the sissy things that he enjoys. With Mandy working during the evening hours she had the opportunity during the day to control and humiliate her step-dad.

It had only been three days since Mandy had previously humiliated her step-dad but she was anxious to have another session with him. She wanted to make certain he knew she was absolutely serious about him being her sissy slave.

Before she had left him on her prior visit, Mandy had informed her step-dad that she would be watching him masturbate the next time they were together. To play with his mind and to get things started Mandy sent her step-dad a text message.

"How is my sissy slave today? Are you getting anxious for our next play date together? As that time draws near keep this thought in your mind. Mistress Mandy is going to watch you beat your little sissy meat. Try not to get too aroused as you think about that."

Mandy laughed to herself when she sent the message She attached a picture she had taken of her step-dad. He was showing his excited little penis while dressed in a bra and panties. Dan never responded to the message but she knew he received it and would be thinking about it.

Later that same day Mandy sent her step-dad a second text message.

"Oh yes slave, don't forget that you will soon beat your sissy meat for your Mistress."

The following morning Mandy sent one additional text to her step-dad.

"Your time is quickly coming slave. Are you ready to beat your little sissy meat for Mistress Mandy? When you least expect it you will get a surprise visit from your Mistress, and YOU WILL beat your meat for her amusement."

Although Mandy never received any responses from her step-dad she was certain the messages were making him horny and driving him crazy. About an hour after sending her last text message Mandy went to visit her step-dad.

When she arrived at his house Mandy knew her step-dad was home. The garage door was open and his car was inside. She was excited knowing that she was about to have the opportunity to humiliate him again.

Mandy had butterflies in her stomach as she walked through the garage and into the house. Dan was in the front room watching television as she entered. When he saw Mandy he immediately became angry and rude.

"What the hell are you doing just walking into my house? You know your mom isn't home at this time of day and you don't just walk in on me."

"You know I'm not here to see my mom. I'm here to watch my slave beat his sissy meat."

Her step-dad was defiant towards her.

"You aren't going to play that game with me again. I don't have time for you or your ridiculous nonsense."

Mandy calmly told her step-dad that before he became too indignant and made her angry she thought he would like to see something. She showed him a text draft that she had saved in her phone with pictures of him attached.

The recipients listed for the message were his wife, his daughter, and other members of his family. The message read:

"Do you recognize the person wearing the bra and panties? He wants to be a sissy and he has many sissy desires that I can tell you about."

Mandy asked "Would you like for me to send this message right now? Or are you ready to adjust your attitude?"

Dan got quiet and Mandy smiled at him.

"I would like to hear an apology for your rudeness sissy."

After a brief moment of silence her step-dad responded.

"Please forgive me for being out of line Mistress Mandy. I know I'm your slave and I will do as I'm told."

It was obvious that he was still angry but Mandy's step-dad didn't say another word. He just had that same nervous scared look on his face that he had when she first confronted him with his pictures she had found.

"Stand up and take your clothes off sissy. Show Mistress Mandy what panties you're wearing today."

Dan hesitated for a moment before standing up. After slowly removing his shirt and shorts he was once again standing in front of his step-daughter wearing women's panties.

Her step-dad was wearing white nylon granny panties and was embarrassed to have Mandy see him in them. Just like that first time when he stood in front of his step-daughter wearing panties, his penis was already getting erect.

Mandy was quite happy to have her step-dad at her mercy again.

"Do you always have an aroused wee-wee in your panties sissy or are you just excited that I'm going to watch you play with it?"

Dan stood quietly, his face red with embarrassment.

"Just look at you standing there with a little boner in your big girl underpants. You truly are a sissy."

"Before we go further, you need to learn the proper and respectful way to greet your mistress. Kneel down in front of me in a position of adoration sissy."

When her step-dad was on his knees Mandy turned her butt towards him and bent over.

"You know what to do now sissy. Give worship to your mistress by kissing her cheeks and smelling her butt hole. Do it until you're told to stop. Just make sure you don't cum in your panties like you did the last time you gave worship to me."

After allowing her step-dad ample time to worship her big butt Mandy turned and faced him.

"That was very good sissy. You even controlled yourself and didn't make a sticky mess in your panties. From now on when I arrive, you will always get on your knees and properly welcome your mistress. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress Mandy. I understand."

"Now that you've learned the respectful way to greet your mistress we can continue with the fun you've been looking forward to. Stand up and remove your pretty underpants."

Mandy bit her lip to keep from laughing as she looked at her step-dad standing naked before her.

"It doesn't seem appropriate to call that little wee-wee of yours meat but since that's how you referred to it in your photo albums, that is what I will call it today."

Mandy laughed and shook her head.

"Alright sissy, I know you've been waiting a long time and now I'm ready to watch you. Show Mistress Mandy how you beat your meat."

Dan glared at his step-daughter with anger in his eyes.

"Some day I'll repay you for this."

After placing his fingers against the underside of his excited five inch penis Dan began slapping it against himself. Mandy had a smirk on her face as she watched her sixty-five year old overweight step-dad slapping his little sissy meat.

"Oh my god you look so funny doing that. I have a sissy step-dad who lets his step-daughter watch while he beats his meat. Absolutely hilarious and I love it!"

It only took a moment before her step-dad started moaning as he slapped his penis. Mandy could actually hear the head of his penis smacking the flesh on his belly as he literally beat his meat.

Dan had his mouth open and Mandy couldn't keep from laughing at the contorted facial expressions he was making. She only allowed her step-dad to continue for a very short time. It was obvious he would quickly cum and she wasn't about to let that happen too soon.

Mandy wanted her step-dad to be desperate and begging to release his slimy sissy semen before she was going to let him cum. In the short period of time that Dan had been beating his meat he already had sticky pre-cum on his belly and the head of his wee-wee.

Mandy looked at her embarrassed step-dad standing in front of her with his excited erect penis on full display.

"It looks like you're enjoying yourself sissy. Are you ready to continue showing your mistress how you beat your meat?"

"Yes Mistress Mandy. Please let me beat my meat."

"I will allow you the pleasure but this time while you're doing it, you need to tell me you're a sissy. I also want you to tell me that you like to beat your meat for your mistress."

Dan again placed his fingers at the base of his penis and began slapping his excited wee-wee against his belly.

"I don't hear you slave. Do what you were told to do."

"Oh yes, I am a sissy and I like to beat my meat for you Mistress Mandy. It feels so good and I love having you watch me beat my meat."

Mandy continued to laugh and make comments as she watched her step-dad play with himself. After a short period of time she again stopped him before he had the chance to ejaculate.

She repeated the same scenario several times. Each time that Mandy made her step-dad stop she could see his frustration increasing.

After at least a dozen times at not being allowed to cum Dan was begging for the pleasure. Mandy kept persistent in denying him.

"You still haven't convinced me that you really like to beat your meat for your mistress. When you truly convince me I will allow you the pleasure of releasing your sissy goo."

Mandy kept up the torture for nearly twenty minutes. The skin on the pink head of her step-dad's penis was shiny and stretched tight with excitement. A large amount of sticky pre-cum was also visible on the head of his wee-wee and his belly.

In the same manner as she had done a number of times before Mandy smiled as she looked at her desperate and pleading step-dad.

"Okay sissy, we're going to try this again to see if you deserve some pleasure yet. Now beat your meat and convince Mistress Mandy of how much you enjoy doing it for her."

Her step-dad could hardly stand the frustration any longer. He placed his fingers against his excited erect wee-wee and groaned as he began to slap it against his belly.

"Oh my god yes Mistress Mandy, I am such a sissy. I really really do love to beat my meat and I do it all the time. I am so happy to have you here watching me. I've waited so long to beat my meat for you. I am so turned on having you watch me. Please Mistress Mandy, please allow me to cum. I'm beating my sissy meat for you!"

Dan was moaning, groaning, and panting with pleasure as he rapidly slapped his excited little wee-wee against his belly. As he continued repeating how much he loved to beat his meat Mandy knew he was desperate to cum.

Mandy was grinning with satisfaction at seeing her step-dad humiliate himself. She looked directly at him as he desperately pleaded.

"Alright sissy, you've convinced me that you like beating your meat for me. Now just keep beating it and let Mistress Mandy see what else you do when you beat your meat!"

Almost instantaneously at hearing Mandy's words her step-dad moaned as he felt the familiar tingling and throbbing sensation in his penis he'd been longing for.

Dan had finally reached that point of no return. He knew even if Mandy ordered him to stop he wouldn't be able to. Regardless of the embarrassment at having his step-daughter watching him, it was inevitable that he was going to ejaculate.

As Mandy's step-dad rapidly slapped his excited wee-wee against his belly he suddenly let out a loud long groan.

"Oh god yes Mistress Mandy, I do love to beat my meat!"

A thick stream of white semen shot on her step-dad's fat belly and Mandy egged him on.

"Oh yes sissy, do it! Beat your meat for Mistress Mandy and squirt your slimy sissy goo all over yourself!"

Mandy laughed so hard at the expression on her step-dad's face that she lost control and dribbled a small amount of pee into her panties.

Dan continued groaning with pleasure as several streams of thick cum shot on his belly and his hand. He kept talking all the while he was ejaculating.

"Oh Mistress, I love to beat my meat. I love to beat my meat for you."

When her step-dad had finished ejaculating he stood there breathing heavily and looking at Mandy. His face was beet red with embarrassment and he had globs of thick white semen all over his big belly.

As Dan's cum covered wee-wee slowly shrank his step-daughter commended him for his performance.

"I'm pleased with how well you obeyed my orders sissy. You are certainly learning your place as my slave."

"Now lick all that cum off your hand and tell Mistress Mandy how much you enjoy eating your own cum."

Dan looked towards his step-daughter as he licked the thick slimy white semen from his hand.

"Thank you Mistress Mandy for allowing me to eat my cum for you. I love the taste of my cum and I love to eat it. I will eat my cum for you any time."

When her step-dad had finished cleaning his hand Mandy made him wipe the cum from his belly and lick it up as well. Again he was instructed to tell her how much he enjoyed it.

After licking up every bit of his cum Mandy had her step-dad put his panties back on. As he pulled his panties up she commented.

"You know sissy, I never liked being around you before but now I'm really enjoying the fun we're having together. We'll have to spend lots of time with each other from now on."

"I know you like doing many sissy things that I'm sure you want to show Mistress Mandy. So tell me what you want to do the next time we're together."

Her step-dad glared at her without saying a word.

"Well don't worry, I will think of something special and fun. Now what do you say before I leave sissy?"

Mandy smirked at her step-dad as she waited for him to respond. After a few seconds of silence he answered.

"Thank you Mistress Mandy for allowing me to beat my meat and eat my cum for you."

"You are very welcome sissy. You've been a good obedient slave today and Mistress Mandy will be back soon to let you have more sissy fun."

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers