Sissy Traffic Stop

Story Info
Sissy's first day in public is more than she bargained for.
5.1k words
4.6
23.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been shy. Mom and Dad didn't like that about me, I think. Timid instead of aggressive. Bashful instead of assertive. Meek instead of macho. I don't know, I've always kind of admired those attributes, appreciated those things about myself. Mom and Dad would never say what they really meant, at least not out loud, not to my face - they didn't like how feminine I turned out to be. They were disappointed that I'd never had a girlfriend, and I was disappointed that they couldn't love me for who I was. I moved out about a month ago, thank goodness, the moment that I turned eighteen. Since the day I stepped foot into my own little studio apartment, I've lived life my way, as my true self - as a complete and total sissy.

I'm alone, curled up on my cheap faux-leather futon, reading a book, wearing my favorite sundress, my favorite burgundy lipstick, chestnut hair tied up in a loose bun, a glass of Moscato in my hands with its stem balanced delicately between two fingers, my nails painted a deep maroon. I feel free when I'm alone, like I can live the life that my parents would never let me, that my friends would scoff and laugh at. I'm becoming more myself every day, happier. But something is still missing...

I've never gone out in public like this. I want to be seen. I want to be known. I want everyone to understand that I'm a sissy. But like I said, I've always been pretty shy. Until today, I've never had the resolve to so much as walk out my apartment wearing my sissy clothes. Until today. Today I'm going to go for a drive. That's it. As a sissy, I'm going to walk outside and just take a long drive out in public. I know it isn't much, but baby steps...

A wave of determination hits me and I put my book down, my glass of wine, and I sweep my purse up off the coffee table. Without giving myself a second to think, I do what I've been too afraid to do. I walk out the door and into the parking lot. I feel a mix of relief and disappointment by the fact that, as I walk toward my sedan, I don't actually see a single soul in the area. A part of me was hoping to be seen immediately, recognized. Oh, well.

I start driving, not to anywhere in particular. I take the car onto the highway where rush hour is only just beginning to start, the traffic not quite bumper-to-bumper yet. There's still enough sun left in the day that other drivers should be able to see me, and some do. I lock eyes eagerly with a few drivers whose stare lingers on me as we drive parallel to each other for the briefest moments. I even wink at a couple of the fellas, their stunned faces giving me a little rush. I don't think any of them notice that I'm a sissy - I'm passing quite easily in this context.

I drive for about an hour, just getting used to the feeling of being out in public in my girly clothes and makeup. The whole time, I feel very sensual, and despite myself, my feminine little cock starts getting hard. It isn't big at all, but it's still visible as a little tent in my sundress, sticking out just a bit from the top of my panties. I sigh wistfully, wishing one of these other drivers - one of these men - would see me, stop me, fuck me silly. A girl can dream.

It's getting late, the sun is all but faded, and I decide to head back home. This wasn't much, but it felt like one big step for me, one small step for sissy-kind. At the next light, I do a U-turn. I'm only a little ways past down the road when I see flashing lights behind me, red and blue. Oh, no. For a fleeting moment I hope that the officer will drive past me, but he doesn't. He pulls up close behind me and I know that I have to pull over. I flip my hazards on pull my car over to the shoulder, beneath a street light. The officer pulls in behind me.

I've been pulled over before for speeding. It isn't a big deal, usually, but usually I'm not dressed in my sissy clothes. Usually, I don't have a little erection showing through my dress. I guess I'm about to take another big step as a sissy, I think nervously. My heart is beating fast as I see the officer approaching. He shines a flashlight on me and taps on the window. I'm so nervous I forgot to roll it down, so I spin the handle eagerly to compensate.

"Evening, ma'am." The officer says in smooth baritone and I go flush immediately.

"Evening, sir." I respond, entirely committed to my sissy persona. My voice does sound feminine, but it's shaking a little.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" He asks, still shining his flashlight on me. I can't see the man's face very well, but I can see his arms. They're muscular, toned. Not every police officer has biceps like that.

"I...no, sir. I'm not sure." I say truthfully, sheepishly. I wonder nervously whether he can tell I'm a sissy, if he cares. He's been shining the light on me so long, surely he'd know by now. A lot of men (and women) are hostile to people like me, to sissies. Some men, the good ones, just want to dominate us, put us in our place. Which is he?

"Well, ma'am, that was an illegal U-turn you just did back there." He says flatly, matter-of-fact.

"Oh my god, was it really?!" I say, "I didn't know, sir. I really didn't."

"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give you a ticket, ma'am." He says, and I cringe. I can barely afford my studio apartment and the last thing I need is a ticket on top of my many other bills. In a moment of existential clarity, I realize that this very moment could threaten my ability to continue being my true self, to continue being a sissy. A ticket, now, might mean I can't pay my rent. I might get evicted, have to move back in with my parents. "Can I see your license and registration, ma'am?"

Oh, no, I think as I reach into the dash for my registration. I hand him the documents, knowing that if he didn't already realize I was a sissy, he will soon. He inspects my licenses and holds it up in front of the light, in the same frame as my face.

"This is your license, ma'am?" He asks sincerely.

"Yes, sir..." I respond, suddenly feeling less comfortable in my sissy skin, but also proud of the fact that there was any question in the first place. For just an instant, the officer's flash light tilts downwards toward my lap. My little sissy cock is still hard, and I'm sure that he got an eyeful of it poking up beneath my dress. I'm mortified, but also strangely even more aroused for him to see it. My sissy cock twitches and I have an idea. "Officer...is there anything I can do to maybe...not get a ticket? Anything at all?"

I'm not really subtle about it, batting my mascaraed eyes at him. He lowers the flashlight and I can finally see his face. He's...surprisingly handsome, in a brutish sort of way. One eyebrow raised, he seems to be considering me, my offer. Finally, he says, "Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehicle."

"Okay..." I say, opening the door, unsure whether I'm about to be arrested or...

"Hands on the hood of the vehicle, please." He says, and I obey, now fairly sure that I'm about to be arrested for attempted bribery, or public indecency, or something. This is an actual nightmare, and I'm about two seconds away from crying. The officer starts to pat me down, starting at my shoulders and running his hands down along my body, across my chest. When he's past my waist, his hands linger on my thighs, warm. And then, to my surprise, his right hand slips below my dress and works it's way up, finding its intended target easily. His hand cups my sissy privates and I let out a feminine gasp of pleasure and shock. I'm so small, and his hand so big, he is holding all of me in his palm. His grips me firmly.

"Officer...?" I whine, feeling his warm breath on my neck, his lips only centimeters from my skin. My heart is aflutter. His left hand is still resting on my thigh. The next few moments are a blur as the officer basically picks me up by the waist and carries me to the passenger side of the car, the side that is not facing the road. There are still many other cars crawling down the highway.

The officer pushes me onto my knees and he leans back against my car. The car shakes a bit from the weight of him, he's a bulky guy. He unzips his pants and I can feel my mouth already watering. He pulls his cock out through the zipper - it's semi-hard and one of the biggest penises I've ever seen. He pulls his balls out as well. Holy shit, I think, can I even handle this? For a moment I equivocate. This just got real and fast. I just wanted a sissy day out, and now I was actually about to put a dick in my mouth? I've never done it before. I call myself a sissy, but I've never so much as kissed a guy (I know, sissy lips are rarely used for kissing). Now I had a massive shaft in my face, and I wasn't even sure I had a choice but to blow it.

Now or never, sissy. I feel resolve, knowing a chance like this doesn't come around often. I meet the officer's expectant gaze and sensually slip the tip of his penis past my red lips. On instinct, I push my head down onto his manhood until his head is pressed against the back of my throat, and then I go a little deeper. A sissy has to be bold when it comes to cock-sucking, so I relax my throat and let the tip of his cock penetrate my throat. I've practiced with dildos, like any good sissy, but the officer is fucking huge. I just hold him there, in my throat, feeling his cock stiffen in my mouth, for as long as I can.

I gag, making a gurgling noise, and pull my head back. The policeman is incredibly stiff now, and I can't even understand how this man can walk around with a cock as big as this between his legs. This is a real man. If you were to put my little sissy thing next to this actual man's shaft, I wouldn't even be a quarter of his length. I'm tempted to do just that, but I've already had his cock outside of my mouth for too long. I run my tongue along his manhood, teasing, starting from his balls and licking eagerly around his shaft, around the ridges of his head, until my tongue is dancing lightly on his penis hole.

Mr. Officer doesn't like to be teased, apparently. Before I can really get my bearings, one of his big hands pushes on the back of my head, forcing me to take his cock inside of me. I open wide, like a good sissy, so that my teeth don't graze his shaft. He pushes my head down firmly, leaning over slightly for the optimal angle to force his cock all the way down my throat. It goes deep, so deep it might as well be in my chest, and I can't breathe at all. He only holds it there for a moment for releasing me, and I take it as a sort of warning that I had better start pleasuring him for real, or else.

And I do. I start to suck him furiously, energetically. Until this moment, all of my sissy knowledge has been academic. Now it's time for field practice. I bob my head up and down, forming a perfect seal with my lips, pressing my tongue against the bottom of his shaft as I move, exploring it. My right hand is wrapped around the base of his shaft, working it, twisting gently. It's so big that my thumb and pointer finger don't even meet. My left hand is cupping his balls, which are sizable, gently massaging, my thumb occasionally rubbing down the bottom of his shaft where it meets his scrotum.

The officer moans in pleasure, and it occurs to me then that we are basically completely out in the open. There's a streetlight above us and my sissy blowjob is happening in pretty clear view. I guess I'm really showing the world my sissy side today. Some cars slow down as they pass, and I think I even hear someone whistle, though I'm not sure.

I look up at the man with his penis inside of me and his eyes are closed, his big hand caressing the top of my head as I work hard for my sissy reward. I've been sucking him for a few minutes, and I start to imagine what his sperm is going to taste like. I know I'm doing a good job, but a real man can always take control when he wants to. And this officer is definitely a real man. He puts both hands on the back of my head and starts to define my rhythm for me. It's smooth at first, and then it's not.

I let him face-fuck me, my hands gripping his waste to steady myself. He uses my throat as a sleeve, forcefully thrusting his cock in an out of it. I moan involuntarily, half in pleasure, half in pain. I can barely breathe as he uses me up, the head of his cock widening my throat with each pass. I didn't think it was possible for me to take his entire shaft, but he proves me wrong. My nose grazes against his finely trimmed pubic hair on each descent, his balls slapping against my chin.

It starts to get scary, honestly. I think he's going to dislocate my jaw, or that I'm going to suffocate on his penis. He even plugs my nose at one point, when his cock is all the way inside me, and just by animal instinct I try to push him off of me, but I can't. He's too strong. After a few seconds he lets go, though, and I let him continue to fuck my face without whining. As if I have a choice at this point. He isn't gentle and I can sense, in this moment, that I'm not even a person to him, just a walking fleshlight, a toy.

Yes, part of me is afraid, but another, deeper part of me is experiencing complete euphoria. He can suffocate me if he wants, hurt me. I don't care. When a sissy submits, she fucking submits. In this moment, this man is my god. He can do whatever he wants with me, to me. That's the choice I made when I decided to live my life as a sissy, and letting this man violate me feels like the fulfillment of all my sissy dreams.

The officer pulls his cock out of my mouth, groaning. How has he still not cum yet? I wonder, hoping that it isn't my fault. A sissy who can't make her man cum is not a sissy at all, just a piece of garbage. I'm worried so I risk angering the alpha by speaking, "Am I doing alright, sir?"

"You're doing fine, girly." He sighs, and I'm looking up at him, smiling, basking in his approval. He isn't looking at me, but back and forth, scanning the area. There aren't many cars around now. "Stay put, I'll be right back."

The officer slips his cock and balls back into his pants, a meaningless gesture since his size makes it extremely visible beneath the fabric anyways, a massive bulge. He walks over to his squad car and grabs something through the window, slipping it into his back pocket. I'm standing up now, massaging my jaw, mentally preparing myself to be face-fucked again.

"What was that - ", I start, curious, but before I finish the officer sweeps me up into his arms and starts to carry me. He's so fucking strong I can't even believe it. I don't struggle and he's almost carrying me like a stack of books, pressed against the side of his hip. I feel so small in his arms. He takes me towards the tree-line running parallel to the road, but we don't quite make it there before he tosses me roughly down on a flat patch of grass. I stand up and brush the dirt and bits of grass off of my dress, feeling only slightly indignant.

"On all fours." The officer commands and I know that he is going to fuck me whether I like it or not. I feel apprehensive all of the sudden. I've slid dildos into my ass before as part of my sissy training, but this man...I don't think they even make dildos that big. I have to try, I think, though a very real part of me is considering making a run for it. The officer is going to tear me in half if he tries to enter me. I shake it off and do as he says, dropping onto all fours, spreading my legs, arching my back, giving this man perfect access to my sissy pussy.

He doesn't waste time, his pants pulled down now, his cock still firm and getting firmer. His hands feel my ass up, squeezing, caressing, lifting my dress up and out of the way. With two fingers he slides my panties down, but my legs are spread too wide for him to bring them down all the way, so he just fucking rips them off of me. My panties tear free and I'm shaken by the force of it, letting out a feminine, frightened squeak. My little cock is dangling now. The officer pets the arch in my back gently, a calming and assuring gesture, and I do feel calmed by it. He's petting me like a prized mare.

"Are you ready?" He asks in that deep voice. I'm touched at first that he would ask, but then I wonder whether he wants me to say "yes" or "no"? I think he might be turned on by resistance, but I opt to say "yes", even though I'm not sure whether I am ready. His weighty member was resting on top of my ass and now I feel it sliding down, the tip of it searching for my pussy, teasing. I hear him spit and I let out a girly gasp as he uses two fingers to lube me up. I feel his tip center in on me.

And then he starts pushing it in. I'm so fucking nervous, but I still manage to relax somehow, accepting him emotionally and physically. It isn't so bad, at first. He isn't a brute about it, easing the tip into my relaxed asshole bit by bit. I'm starting to feel that sensation of fullness, the one that every sissy lives for, completeness in the form of cock. And then I start to feel very full...too full! I'm getting stretched out and I look back, biting my lip, and I'm horrified to see that he isn't even halfway inside of me yet! Oh my god.

He doesn't stop, though, and I feel a mix of insane pleasure and intense pain as the officer forces his penis inside of me. He doesn't go all the way in - he makes it maybe three-quarters before he senses that it's too tight, or maybe just right. He grabs my hips tightly with his hands then and starts to pump. Slowly at first, I feel his massive shaft moving back and forth inside of me, my body gripping his manhood tightly. He moans at how tight I am.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks, still fucking me slowly, methodically.

"Not anymore..." I manage to say through gritted teeth.

"Good girl." He says and then slaps my right ass cheek so hard that I think I'm going to black out, a wave of pain/pleasure overtaking me. "Let's get one thing out of the way..."

The officer's hand slides down and he cups my sissy cock and balls. At the same time, he pushes his manhood deep, deep inside of my sissy pussy with a focused thrust. It's the perfect combination and I ejaculate instantly, dribbling sissy semen into the officer's big hand. He knew exactly what to do to make that happen and my mind is a blur - I'm literally in heaven as my little cock pumps my worthless cum into this superior man's palm. When I'm finished, he leans forward and puts his hand out in front of me. I lap my own semen up out of his hand like a dog. Like a bitch.

"Good girl..." He says again, caressing my ass cheek, and the praise almost feels as good as the orgasm. My lips are sticky with my own semen.

This is when the pounding begins. The officer is no rookie, no deputy. All that slow fucking was just preparation, loosening me up so that when he really started going I wouldn't just crumble or scream. He starts going deeper and much, much faster. Again, I feel as if I am just being used, no longer even a human being to this man, just a thing. I'm no different than if he was fucking two couch cushions, and I love it. This is where sissies shine, their natural state. Six million years of evolution led straight to this moment, a sissy getting absolutely railed.

It hurts, of course. The officer's entire dick enters and exists me every second and I'm moaning on each thrust involuntarily, sometimes in pleasure, mostly in pain. His fingers are gripping me in place so tightly that I know my waist is going to be covered in bruises when he's done. Sometimes I leave the ground, the officer lifting me easily, however he pleases to get the right angle on his dick. I fall on my face a few times, failing to catch myself with my hands, eating grass and dirt, but my ass always stays elevated. He keeps slapping my ass in the same spot, not softly, and I don't know how I haven't passed out. I know my ass cheek must be raw and red by now, it's stinging like mad.

12