Sissy Traffic Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cum again, gratification and pain merging into the same sensation. My useless seed spills out wildly onto the grass below me as my little cock flaps around. The officer doesn't even notice, though I am almost screaming now, a feminine whine. He's moaning wildly and fucking me with incredible vigor and stamina, his balls slapping hard against mine, enveloping them on every thrust. He reaches his hand forward and sticks two fingers in my mouth, which I dutifully begin to suck. I'm sobbing now, tears streaming down my face. He is pulling my head back by the fingers in my mouth, using the position to push himself just a little deeper, his shaft ruining my pussy more with every forceful thrust.

Suddenly, violently, he rips his cock out of my asshole, leaving it feeling incredibly vacant. He still hasn't finished, though. He spins me around pulls me up onto my knees aggressively. I know what he wants and I don't let his cock stay outside of me for more than a nanosecond. I slip it into my mouth, into my throat, and start thrusting my head down onto it. I'm in a frenzy now, crazed, a complete subservient automaton. He grabs a fistful of my hair and slams my head down on his cock over and over and over again, giving me whiplash. I try to relax but it's impossible. My arms are just hanging uselessly to the side now as he force-fucks my mouth. My tears intensify and I just know my mascara must be running horribly. My crying is muffled and mangled into a strange sound, drool covering my face and wetting the officer's dick.

Finally, he holds my head in place, his cock halfway in my mouth, and I know that I'm about to be blessed with his sperm. My tongue explores the tip of his penis aggressively, madly, while I pump the base of his shaft with both hands, obscenely fast, pushing him toward the finish. I can feel it before it happens, his cock throbbing so hard it scares me, and when he cums - the reward for doing my sissy duty - it does not disappoint.

"Oh, fuck!" He yells, and his ejaculation is like a fucking fire-hose. The first pump of cum hits the back of my throat, and then the second. I have to swallow right away or I think I might choke on it. Massive loads from this massive man. Two big gulps and his creamy, salty seed is swimming inside of my sissy tummy already. He's still going though, his hand continuing to grip and pull my hair painfully, holding me in place. The rest of his cum fills up my mouth - I mean really fills it - so much so that there is semen spilling out from my lips and dripping down my chin. It's on my cheeks, my teeth, beneath my tongue, on my tongue, sliding down my throat. My entire world has become salty cum and I think that I'm making gargling noises.

The officer's grip on me loosens, and he backs up slowly, his cock dropping out of my mouth. He held it inside of me until he was halfway-soft, his cock almost floating on the ocean of cum in my mouth. I stay on me knees, staring up at him, and he meets my eyes while I swallow all of his semen, his gift to me. It takes me several swallows just to take down what he unloaded into my mouth, and then a couple more swallows as I wipe my face clean, lick my fingers. Then I clean his cock up for him, sucking down a bit of cum hanging off of the tip of it, polishing up and down his rod, drying it off with the fabric of my dress.

"About that ticket officer..." I say, teasing, as we're walking back toward our cars. I am bowlegged from how violently the officer fucked me, incredibly sore and damaged. I can barely walk, barely stand.

"I think I can let it slide, ma'am." He says, slyly.

I feel a sudden urge come over me and I spin around, hoping to ask for a kiss before I go. I know it's crazy, sappy, not really my place as a sissy, but I ask anyways.

"Officer...can I...will you give me a kiss?" I ask shyly, struck by how odd and obscene the request is in light of what this man just did to me.

He leans in close to me and I purse my lips, but to my surprise, he doesn't kiss me. No, he leans past me, reaching into his own back pocket. He grabs my arms and before I can object he slaps a pair of handcuffs around my wrists, behind my back. I fight the urge to struggle or run.

"Officer...w-what are you doing?" I ask, genuinely confused and a little panicked. Surely, he's not planning to fuck me again so soon? He'll fucking kill me.

He opens the door to his squad car and motions me into the back.

"You're a sissy", He says, stern and commanding, "and a sissy needs a master. And that's me. I'm your new master, sissy."

He pauses and I say nothing, simply waiting for his next command. This man just spoke the words every sissy waits to hear her whole life. Like a spell, an incantation, the words have bound me, and I am more delighted than I've ever been in my whole life. Every thought in my mind is annihilated and the only thing I think about is what my master's next command will be.

"What do you say, sissy?"

"Thank you, master!" I reply enthusiastically, and I slide happily into the backseat of his cruiser, behind the bars, wondering whether he's planning to fuck me like that every day. A sissy could get used up real quick with a master like this, but that's the life a sissy chooses, the chance she takes. It's the life I chose, the one I want, and I can't wait to find out what else is in store for me. You've really moved up in the world, sissy, I think gleefully, claimed by an alpha on your first day out.

As the officer, whose name I don't even know, drives us away, I watch my car fade into the distance and ponder what will happen to it, my apartment, my old life. But then those thoughts just kind of dissipate. Those things aren't important anymore, individuality and material possession - nothing belongs to me now, I belong to someone else, a piece of property. Whatever my master gives me is what I have. He is my new life - pleasuring him, obeying him. If my body weren't so frail, I could take him inside me again this instant. He could have me anyways, if he really wanted. Brutalize me, if he wanted.

"I think you're going to fit in well with the others." The officer says, turning back toward me. Others? I think, suppressing a pang of jealousy. Of course a master like this will have a harem of sissies, that shouldn't be a surprise. I do hope I fit in well, I think, I can't wait to meet them. Like a true sissy, all I'm really contemplating as my master takes me to my new forever-home, is how I'm going to fuck my way to the top and win my master's love, Queen of the Sissies.

12