Sissy Twink that Mom abused

Story Info
Mom used me for her pleasure.
2.1k words
3.97
23.3k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covid kept me in my flat as my work had a 'work from home' policy for the foreseeable future. So, I decided to move back to my Moms house so at least I'll have someone to talk to. I'd not been to collage, as I was a self-taught nerd and was quickly picked up by a computer programming company, highly paid but no friends of social skills I was lonely.

19 years old and only 9 stone skinny and tall. Mom lived alone in a three-bedroom house with one bathroom. (Dad had left her years ago and had completely disappeared from our lives). Mom was a full-figured woman with great looks and social skills, constantly out with friends and partying etc.

I had been home for a couple of weeks and things were fine, mom and I got on well and soon slipped into normal routine/dynamic. One day I decided to take a bath and slipped into the bath to relax, after about 15 minuets, there was a knock on the door and mom saying she desperately needed to use the loo. She didn't wait for me to answer, she barged in pulling her sweatpants and knickers down to sit on the loo and starts to piss like a fire hose.

I can see her very hairy pussy and the sound of her pissing gets me instantly hard. Mom is looking at my cock watching it grow to its full size 8" and it stands up like a periscope from the water. Her piss lasts about 30 seconds and says nothing until she has finished and wiped. She then says "Did that turn you on you dirty boy?" My face was bright red matching my cock, and I sheepishly say "yes". Mon stands up walks over to the bath grabs my rock hard cock and just grips it tightly and quicky wanks me off, I last about 30 seconds a shoot 4 or 5 long ropes of spunk over my chest and face. Mom washed her hands in the bath water, says "pathetic" and leaves the bathroom.

A few days later, mom is fine and seems to have moved on from the bathroom incident and things are back to normal, however I've been wanking off 2 or 3 times a day reliving the bathroom incident. Mom says she's going out with her friend that evening and will be back late, so I need to cook my own supper. About one in the morning I hear mom fumbling about having come home a bit drunk. I don't get up so I go back to sleep, but about an hour later I wake and decide to go check on mom and that she got to bed ok.

The light in her room is on and she is lying face down on the top of the bed asleep fully clothed. Her dress is rucked up showing the tops of her stockings and knickers. I can see her big bush poking out the sides. I can't help myself, I push her dress up to her waist and carefully pull her knickers down as far as I can without moving her legs. Her pubic hair is thick and wet and goes right up the crack of her ass. I kneel next to her and wank off my throbbing 8" cock and cum over her ass and bush. I pull up her knickers and go back to my bed.

In the morning having slept so well I try to get up, only to fine my hands are handcuffed to the bed head. I panic and start yanking at the cuffs, but I'm stuck! The door of my bedroom opens and mom is standing their wearing a black corset, stockings and heels. Her untamed bush on full display but just above it is a big plastic cock waving from side to side. I try again to free my self from the cuffs but to no avail. "You are a dirty little pervert, think you can use me for your pleasure without my consent?" Mom flips me over onto my face and sits on my legs, I'm naked and feel very vulnerable, I feel cold liquid drip on my ass crack and then presumably a finger rammed into my asshole. She keeps pushing and adds another finger, telling what a dirty little boy I am, and I need to understand my place.

Fingers are soon replaced by the massive plastic cock and mom mercilessly rams it into my asshole, the pain is excruciating as she goes deeper and faster, spanking me and spitting on me until I shoot my biggest load ever all over the bed. She pulls out and rolls me over onto my back, then sits on my face with that massive hairy pussy and ass rubbing up and down. Mom says" I've not washed off your dirty cum from last night so get to work and clean me up".

She sits there for ages and has at least 2 orgasms. She presses on my stomach as part of my punishment until I can't hold my piss any longer, I let go my morning fountain all over mom and me. She then lifts herself off my face and lets go her own hot piss stream all over my face.

She gets of the bed says, "I'm having a bath I'll let you go when I've finished".

This is just the start of a wonderful dynamic lifestyle.

Mom was more dominant from this point on, although our relationship was loving and cordial, when the mood took her, she could become very forceful and dominant. I was doing more cleaning and cooking but as I was home most of the time I didn't mind. Mon had a few male visitors that would fuck her loudly and would leave, never staying overnight. However, she would come into my room naked after the men had left and make me clean her hairy pussy of all the cum and juices of the session.

She would lay on the bed, spread her legs and let me do my work. She never had to ask or direct me. I knew exactly what was needed. While I lapped the cum from her used pussy I would wank my aching cock, catching my cum in my hand and adding it to her pussy to lap it off. On one night she came to my room and kneeled on the bed, bent over to spreading her ass with her hands, showing me her used hairy asshole, dripping with cum.

I knew my duty and quickly got to work, sucking the cum from her hairy asshole and drilling my tongue in to get all the gulpy mess out. This time I didn't need to touch my cock I just shot a load over the carpet. When mom was satisfied, she got up to leave and noticed my cum on the carpet she just pointed at it. I knew exactly what I had to do and began immediately to lap it up.

The next morning Mom came into my room with breakfast on a tray and thanked me for my diligence and loving help to make sure she was satisfied. To my utter disbelief Mon pulled back the bed covers and started sucking my rock-hard cock, she was an expert cock sucker and within 30 seconds I shot my load into her mouth. She swallowed but looked at me so disappointedly. "My God" she said, "that is not what a woman needs, you should be able to last at least ten times longer than that". "I'll have to sort out some practice for you" and then left my room.

That night mom had another man over for some 'party time', she took him to her room and the moaning began. But about an hour later she was calling my name, asking me to come to her room. I opened the door to see her naked on the bed and her 'bull' laying next to her.

Mom said, "Ronny needs help getting hard again, come over a suck him till he's hard again". I was not expecting his, Ronny was about 6'2" and probably twice my weight, mussily and hairy all over and covered in tattoos. His flaccid cock was about 5" laying over some massive bollocks. "Come on don't mess about, you know you need practice" mom said. I knelt on the bed next to Ronny, who was laughing at me.

I reluctantly put his flaccid cock in my mouth and could taste mom pussy juice and this got really hard quickly. I sucked on Ronny's cock, and he too grew in my mouth to full erection about 7" and really thick with a massive purple head. He put his big rough hand on the back of my head and started pumping his cock down my throat. I gagged and chocked and tried to pull away, but Ronny was so strong he kept me locked on his cock for about five minutes.

Then he pushed me off, saying "your work's done boy" he then plunged his cock (wet with my spit) deep into moms waiting cunt. I kneeled by the bed and watched how a real man fucks a real woman. He flipped her over and began to fucker doggy, with mom's face burred in the pillow, he was rough and forceful and lasted for ages. When he was close to cumming he pulled out stood next to me and jizzed over my face, three thick ropes of spunk hitting me in the eye and mouth. He lay back on the bed and cuddled my mom, both ignoring me as I awkwardly kneeled at the end of the bed.

After Ronny had left, I went to the bathroom to clean up, mom came in and said "I'd done very well and Ronny was well pleased as was she. She told me to get in the empty bath a lay down. She then stepped in too, crouched over me and began to piss over my face emptying her full bladder in my mouth.

The whole dynamic continued for months, I was used, spanked and degraded, but one-night things went to a whole other level. Mom had one of her many men over and after serving them drinks they retired to the bedroom where the moaning and grunting started. I outside the door listened with my hard cock in my hand furiously wanking to the sounds of sex.

Then Mom called my name; I entered the bedroom to see Mom spreadeagled on the bed with a dildo in her cunt with her slowly thrusting it in and out. The man (who I'd not seen before) was standing by the bed naked slowly massaging his 8" cock. Mom said, "Dave, want to try anal" but she was too sore and couldn't handle something of the size Dave had to offer. So, she told me to kneel on the bed and be a good boy and help him out.

I had NEVER had a real cock in my ass let alone one as big as Dave had to offer. Mom could see my reluctance and became cross and loud. "Get on the bed on all fours and do as your told'. I climbed on the bed nervously and assumed the position. I felt a cold stream of lube over my arsehole a couple of fingers thrust into my arse. And then without warning Dave rammed his cock half in me, before I involuntarily clamped my mussels tight! A swift couple of hard slaps on my arse instructed me to relax, as I did the whole length of his cock was in me. I was clenched to him as he started to trust in and out, building pace and depth, I not spoken a word to him or him to me. He just used me for his pleasure. Mom all the while kept thrusting the dildo into her sopping wet cunt, giving us both praise and encouragement.

After about ten minutes Dave banged his cock as deep as it would go into my sore anus, held it there as he unloaded his cum deep in my bowels. He pulled out and went directly to the bathroom. I was traumatised and remained on all fours as the sticky spunk leaked out my arsehole. Mom said "good boy, now go and clean up". I went to the bathroom, to have a shower and under the hot water I masturbated and shot the biggest load for a very long time all over the shower screen. My arsehole was so sore I could hardly bare to touch it but part of my loved the feeling and secretly hoped Mom might ask other men friends to do the same.