Sissy Twink for Mom

Story Info
Mom used son for her pleasure.
1.2k words
4.1
49k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2

The following weekend Mom decided to invite a few friends over for drinks and to play poker. I was instructed to clean the house and prepare the house for the party, getting in drinks and finger food for the evening. I was quite tired after all the work and went to my room for a nap. When I woke, I saw laying on the bed were a pair of stockings, suspender belt and a small pair of frilly knickers. I went to kitchen to ask Mon why these were on my bed? Mon said, "it's your uniform for the evening, to be a waiter for our guests".

I said "I don't want to ware this sort of thing", Mon said "you'll do as your told or you'll be very sorry, and for goodness sake make sure you pubs are shaved clean". I knew Mom was not joking and didn't want to annoy her, I went to the bathroom to shave my cock and balls and under arms too. I don't have any hair on my chest and my legs are also very smooth naturally. I returned to my bedroom and put on the stockings and knickers Mon had supplied. My cock when flaccid was only just covered by the skimpy knickers.

Mon called me from her room, I went there to show her my 'outfit'. She said I needed some make up to enhance my 'look'. I sat down at Moms dressing table and she applied eye shadow and lipstick to my face. Looking in the mirror I thought I looked quite good; my own long hair enhanced my outfit. Mom kissed me and said, "I'm sure you'll have lots of fun tonight".

The doorbell rang! Mon said, "answer it then!" embarrassed and red faced I opened the front door to the first guests. Four middle aged women dressed in party dresses burst into uncontrollable laughter as they saw me. They pushed in and kissed me, smacked my arse and groped my cock, continuing to laugh the whole time, shrieking and talking very loudly, the dragged me to the kitchen and demanded drinks! Champagne was the choice for all and they began quaffing in down as if they were dying of thrust.

The doorbell rang again, and the exact same scenario happened. This continued until the house was full of 'women' only! My arse was red and sore from the constant spanking, and my cock was now at full masts due to the constant groping. The party got noisier and with talking, laughter and music. Many Women got too drunk too quickly and started to find bed space or taxi's home. About midnight there was only four women in the lounge plus Mom. They sat around the table and started to play poker. Money started to pile up and conversation slowed. Mom said to me, "I've dropped some chips under the table, and could I get them?" I looked under the table but couldn't see any poker chips. Mom said, "get under and find them".

I crawled under the table amongst the legs of the players, I saw Mom open her legs and beckon to her. Her big hairy pussy was on full show and her fingers spread her very wet lips. I knew exactly what I had to do. I locked my mouth on her dripping cunt and began to explore her delicious folds. Mon came so quickly in my mouth, my face soaked with her juices. She pushed my head away but pointed to the woman sitting directly next to her. This woman, spread her legs to allow me full unrestricted access to her full bush blond pussy, as I lapped from her arsehole to clit, she let out a guttural moan that got the whole table laughing.

I continued to pleasure her with my tongue while slipping a finger in her arse. She saw a squirter and came hard soaking me with her salty juices. She too pointed to the woman next to her and those legs opened to welcome me. This woman was fatter than the rest and her legs needed to be spread wide so I could get unhindered access. Her pussy was fully shaved (something I had never experienced before) With massive lips and a very puckered arsehole. I sucked on her clit, and could hear her breathing quicken, But she stopped me by pushing my head down obviously wanting me to pleasure her puckered hole.

I drove my tongue in hard fucking her relentlessly. I had been wanking my cock constantly and could not hold back any longer. I came loads into my hand as I sucked her arsehole into my mouth. I spread my cum all over her cunt and ass and went back to licking her clit, she came hard very quickly, holding my face tight against her shaved pussy until she came down from her high.

This continued round the table until all women were satisfied, the laughter and euphoric atmosphere lasted for ages. I brought more food and drinks to the ladies and then went to bed as my work was done.

In the morning I could hear Mom calling me from her bedroom, I got up and went naked to her room. She was in bed with one of the women from the table. Both naked and obviously had spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other with a giant strap on that was on the end on the bed. Mom said, "Mary, want to try a real cock". Mary was the one with the shaved pussy and was probably about 18 stone with massive tits and arse. Mon beckoned me to Mary's side of the bed and Mary without saying anything started sucking my quickly hardening cock. She never said a word, but Mom explained Mary was a virgin for real cock and wanted me to sort that. What Mom and Mary didn't know was, I was a virgin too and had never had My cock in a woman's pussy.

Once I was hard Mary laid spread eagle on the bed and offered me her pussy. Now I know Mon had fucked her only moment before with the big black strap on, so I needed to perform well. I gulped, positioned my throbbing cock at the entrance of her juicy cunt and with one slow long thrust I lost and took our vaginitis. Mary moaned in pleasure and Mon sucked on the massive tits. I built up my speed and vigour, plunging the whole length of my cock into her tight but sopping wet pussy. She asked me to cum inside her. I looked at Mom and she nodded approval and with that I nutted a full load deep in her pussy. Mary didn't cum but was satisfied from the pounding Mom had given her and the oral I had suppled the night before.

I was lying between Mon and Mary spent and fully satisfied. Mary got up and sat squarely on my face, letting all my cum leak out into my mouth. Breathing was becoming difficult, and she realised this and lifted her ass off my face, a moment of rest bite until she emptied her bladder into my mouth with more hot piss that I'd ever experienced before.

Mom was sucking my flaccid cock while all this was going on, to my surprise I was able to get had again and Mom continued to suck me for 15 minutes before I exploded in her mouth. She smiled at me and then kissed me transferring my load into my mouth. She said "well done you've really improved, and are becoming a great house Twink Sissy.