Sissy Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissy kimmiann and her Mistress spend some time at the beach.
2.6k words
4.61
6.2k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers

We've taken a few days off for an impromptu getaway and we're enjoying time at a big, oceanfront house on a quiet, private, secluded beach. It's off-season, but still warm, and we're enjoying the sun and surf.

As instructed, you packed your kimmiann sissy slut bag and you're completely smooth from your brows. I secretly bought you a bikini and have it with me.

You've spent the morning in your male trunks, but when we go inside for lunch, I tell you to go to the bedroom and change. When you see the bikini I've laid out, your dick begins to swell. This is your first bikini and I love how quickly you turn into kimmiann after seeing the pink swimsuit.

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you for letting me be who I want to be. Thank you for seeing me for who I am."

You're feeling sub and femme and your excitement arouses me and my pussy clenches.

"Make me cum, pet. Right now."

I place your collar around your neck and attach the leash. I lead you outside, naked, to one of the decks, and order you to your knees. I sit in a chair, head back, sun warming my skin, pussy wet and slick. I rub myself, fingers wet with me, then put them on your lips, in your mouth.

I tell you to put your hands behind your back and I pull your face against me. We don't see anyone, but who knows if someone's watching? I'm so aroused and I grab your hair and grind my pussy on your mouth. It seems like only a few seconds until I orgasm.

"Good gurl. I'll take more of what I want from you later."

We go back inside and you eagerly put on the bikini but you're hesitant to go back on the beach. I know you want to, but fear is overwhelming you.

I put my turquoise baseball cap on your head, attach a ponytail clip to the back and tell you to wear my sunglasses. I spray perfume on you. The bikini is an A cup, and you fill it adequately, but you have a noticeable bulge in your bikini bottoms.

"Suck it up and come back outside with me. I like how you look and that's all that matters. You're simply doing as you're told."

I take your hand and tell if you you don't come along right now, I'm going to put your leash back on and lead you down to the beach myself. You come to your senses and willingly walk back to the sand with me.

I watch you as you walk in the bikini. You walk differently when you're kimmiann and I enjoy watching you embrace your inner femme gurl, your femininity. You quickly become more confident with each step and by the time we're back at the water, there's no hesitation at all.

"Sit like a gurl, kimmiann, no manspreading. Rub suntan lotion over your smooth, sexy legs."

There's an occasional passerby, but no one gives a second glance. Later I tell you to lay on the blanket and sunbathe like a gurl. I can't wait to see your sexy tan lines. You're every bit my femme gurl right now, and I'm very pleased with you, my pet.

It's late afternoon when we head back inside and I tell you that you're going to dress femme the rest of tonight and perhaps the rest of the trip. You look excited, then unsure. This is the first time it's just you and I at the beach and we've never had this kind of privacy.

"This is what I want and you'll do it to please me. You'll do it because I tell you to. No arguing, kimmiann. Mommy enjoys paddling you for pleasure, don't make me discipline you on vacation."

I unpack a cute little rainbow mini dress and lacy panties and matching bra. I also laid out your metal cage and I'm wearing the key around my neck. For the rest of our trip, I control your orgasms (or lack thereof). I enjoy your constant arousal and attention while caged.

When you get out of the shower, I give you sweet smelling lotion and tell you to rub it all over your body. Then I spritz you with matching body spray. Mmm my sissy gurl smells so good for her Mommy Mistress.

"Put on your cage, then bend over and spread 'em, kimmiann."

I push you face down on the side of the bed and slap your ass. I squeeze your cheeks and pull them open wider. I lean down and bite your ass hard. I just love that ass. The exercises are paying off and you've got a nice gurlie bubble butt.

I grab your hips and want to get my harness and just fuck you hard and fast. I love this feeling of dominance over you. I crave your vulnerability. I love objectifying you, handling you like a piece of meat. Soooo fucking hot to me. But you're not ready for my cock yet.

I tell you to turn around, lay down, legs in the air. I violate your hole. First my finger, rubbing and pressing. Then I insert it, next a second finger. Your greedy, slutty hole eagerly accepts both my fingers.

I rub your taint and your sack while my fingers probe you, looking for your P-spot. Your moans let me know I found it. I press for a few moments, but I enjoy denial too much.

I remove my fingers and put them in your mouth, telling you to suck. I tease your sissy cunt with your large, lubed egg plug, then push it inside you. I hold the vibrator on your plug and watch you wiggle trying to hit that P-spot again. Such a horny little slut!

That's enough play for now. I tell you to put on your panties. I put the twist clamps on your nipples and tighten. I tell you to put on your bra. I can't wait until we get your nipples and belly button pierced. Now put on your dress and sandals and I want you to paint your toenails and fingernails. I'll help you, but I've decided moving forward, I'll be taking you to the salon for your pink mani pedis.

You're my femme pet kimmiann this evening, not my slutty sissy, so I'm just putting a little mascara and lip gloss on you. You're wearing a cute short, blonde wig. I also put some light eyeshadow and eyeliner on since I like seeing your pretty eyes pop for me. Perfect!

Now my pussy is dripping again, and I lay on the bed and order you to make me cum. I hold your head in place and tell you to lick. You're so good with your tongue, pet, my pretty little fuck toy, and I cum so hard.

I send you outside to the deck to grill salmon and vegetables while I make us drinks.

"But what if someone sees me, Mommy Mistress?"

"You're doing this for me, pet and it's no one else's business. Your job is to please your Mistress."

It's a beautiful evening and we're having dinner and music on our deck. I notice we have some neighbors and I smile and wave and tell you to do the same. Your face turns so red but you do as you're told. My obedient femme pet.

I invite them over for a drink, but they're on their way out. I can see the relief on your face and it makes me smile.

"Don't worry kimmiann, Mommy will find friends for you."

I log onto Grindr and look for Daddies I want my pet to serve while we're here. I find a few possibilities and begin to make plans with one for later this week.

After a leisurely dinner, we clean up and I tell you to go to the bedroom and take off your dress. I put on my corset and heels. I love you like this in just your bra and panties, sometimes a silky robe over them.

I lift your bra and tighten your clamps. Your groan is a mix of pain and pleasure. I pinch your ass while I kiss you slowly. Then I push you against the wall and put my hand down your panties and stroke your cage. I squeeze your sack. I put my finger between your cheeks and tease you. The role reversal is so arousing for me.

"Now show Mommy Mistress how grateful you are for her, pet."

You drop to your knees and begin to worship my feet. You're so gentle as you carefully remove my shoes and caress and massage my feet, licking them, sucking my toes. I want all of your attention on me, pet, serving me.

Worship my legs, caress my body, kiss my calves, my thighs. Caress my stomach, my breasts, lick and suck my nipples. Kiss my neck, my lips. Take your time, devour and savor every inch of me, of my body. Show your Mistress how much you appreciate, love and adore her.

I bend over and tell you to lick my ass. I want you to kiss my cheeks, tongue my hole, eat my ass and worship it like a good gurl. Be my good gurl, kimmiann and worship your Mommy Mistress. Mmm my pet has the best oral skills and I'm so wet. I can't wait any longer and I turn around.

"Lick my pussy, kimmiann, make your Mistress cum. Put your finger in my ass and eat my pussy. Mmm yes, right there, pet, just like that. You're Mommy's good gurl."

Once I'm satisfied, I tell you to get up and go lay on the bed. I tie your wrists to the bed. I tell you to spread your legs and put them over your head and I also restrain them to the bed. You're laying there, exposed, vulnerable and for my pleasure.

I remove your plug and put more lube in your hole. I have my favorite dildo and I cover it in lube. I press it to your slutty cunt and your greedy hole is hungry for it. I push it inside, slowly at first, then deeper and deeper as you get used to it.

I move your bra out of the way and take off your nipple clamps. Now I can twist and pinch them myself while you get used to the cock inside you. I start to press the cock in and out until you're easily taking it all. I put on my harness and attach the cock and untie and release you.

"Face down, ass up, kimmiann. Mommy's going to fuck her baby gurl tonight."

I pull your panties partway down and playfully slap your ass a few times. I grab your hips and enter you. Slowly at first, but then harder and faster. Your body moves in sync with mine. You back into my thrusts.

"Moan for me baby, let your Mommy Mistress know how much you like this."

Your moans and sounds turn me on so much and I grab the headboard for traction and thrust harder and deeper. Faster and deeper. I moan as the dildo keeps hitting my clit. God, I love fucking you this way, taking what is mine.

You moan in pleasure and I grab your sack. I can feel your clitty tight in the cage. I slow down. I pull out slowly and enter you slowly. I tease your hole with just the tip of my cock. I love how the energy's shifting, anticipation building. You want more of my cock, you try to back up on it. I pull it out completely and smack your ass hard.

"This isn't for you, it's for me. You're my submissive. You do as I say. Get on your back and put your legs in the air."

I start fucking you again, more slowly, more sensually, while I torture your nipples. I love watching your face. I lean down and whisper in your ear, "you belong to me. You are mine."

I pull my cock out of you and take off my harness. Your face is a mixture of passion and intensity. I see the desire and lust in your eyes. I know you want to cum, you need to cum, you're aching for release, but my desire to deny you is stronger.

"Mommy Mistress, please may I cum? Please?"

"Not today, pet".

"But Mistress, my cage is so tight and I want and need to be inside you. Please?"

I slap you for your disobedience and restrain you again, spread eagle, to the bed. I blindfold you. It's been building all day and now, I'm feeding the primal beast inside me, feeding my dominance.

Right now, you're my toy, something to be used and played with, nothing more. You're my prey. You don't have a say, you are my thing, my property. I use you for my own pleasure, my own amusement.

In this moment you exist only to please me, to obey me, to satisfy me. You are for me, not yourself. You fulfill my desires, not your own. You are a nameless, faceless fuck toy. I am your Mistress. You are my slave.

I get on the bed and sit on your face. I release your wrists and hold your arms down with my knees. You smell me and your clitty begins leaking in its cage.

"Lick pet. Give me another orgasm. Do your job. This is what you're for."

Fuck, your tongue feels so good on my clit and in my pussy. I start thinking that the tongue and mouth that's making me cum right now, will be sucking a cock for me later this week. I imagine watching another man fuck my kimmiann the way I did tonight. I think about my pet licking my pussy while a Daddy's inside her, fucking her, using her and my orgasm explodes.

But I need more. I'm taking more. The thought of you with another man for me, on your knees, worshipping his cock. On your hands and knees taking his cock inside you. On your back, letting him fuck you because I tell you to, then swallowing and wearing his cum all over your pretty face has me on fire with desire.

I want you inside me. I want your femme, sissy faggot cock to make me cum. But I want to deny you even more. I grab my harness, grab my biggest dildo and release you long enough to put it on you. I put you back in your restraints, spread eagle. I put a gag in your mouth and a hood over your head.

"You are nothing but my fuckdoll. A toy to give me pleasure."

I press my cunt down on that dildo and think about what a faggot you'll be for me. Letting another man use you for his pleasure. Imagining the scene while I fuck the dildo between your legs, and it's just a few moments until I take my 5th orgasm of the day from you.

My burning lust and desire are finally satiated and I release you and remove the hood, the gag and the harness.

I take you into our bathroom and run a bubble bath in the huge bathtub. I get some water and tell you to drink. I get a bottle of wine and two glasses. We climb into the tub and I tell you to let me pamper you, let me wash you, wash your hair. You're my kimmiann, my wonderful pet, my obedient slave.

I love that you let me use you, degrade you, abuse you. I love that you let this dark side of me come out and play. I love that we see each other for who we really are and embrace it. I love that we explore these parts of ourselves with each other.

M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers