Sissy Whores Inn Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress shows daddy who his son really is... Sissy Whore!
4.1k words
4.62
11.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...he hurriedly pulled his cock, smeared with lube and cum, out of the sissy whore's hole, roughly turned the chick around to face him, tugged on a long pink strand and roughly ripped the wig off her head. He looked closely at the face of the whore he had just fucked, and exclaimed in shock: "Eric? Sonny?"

Part 2

Without saying a word, Erica grabbed her wig and tiny purse, got off the bed, and vanished into the bathroom. And the whore's dad, just made happy by her, who'd at last found his "prodigal son", stayed put on the messed-up bed, blown away, staring into the void.

Half an hour later, the bathroom door swung open, and Erica strolled back into the bedroom. She threw on a wig, applied a fresh layer of makeup, and wrapped in a towel, she was utterly indistinguishable from a real girl.

Approaching her speechless father, the sissy tenderly hugged him and whispered in his ear, "Go take a shower, Daddy. I'll change the sheets in the meantime." The man automatically complied, as if receiving a command like a robot. He went into the bathroom, hastily rinsed his soiled cock, and then, facing the sink, splashed cold water on his face for a while, trying to snap out of it. Geared up for a serious talk, he returned to the room to his son.

The shameless young sissy sat on the edge of the bed, fully naked, gracefully crossing her slender legs and smoking a cigarette. Her towel was tossed on the floor. She was incredibly feminine and beautiful, just as before, but now a miniature pink chastity belt, hiding her tiny cock, set her apart from a real girl just a bit. The chick was clearly waiting for him, ready to have a conversation.

The father approached the bed, standing right in front of her. However, due to shame and confusion after what had happened between them, he couldn't bring himself to speak first.

Like a complete fool, resembling an immature boy, drowning in the abyss of his puberty, he gawked at the large, ball-like boobs of this sissy princess, slightly swaying in front of his eyes, unable to tear his gaze away. Smirking, Erica gave this stud a moment to savor her beauty, but soon growing impatient, she extinguished her cigarette and snapped her fingers with long pink nails right in front of the dad's face, bringing him to his senses.

"You seem like you wanted to apologize to me," she reminded him, casting an arrogant gaze from the height of her girlish superiority through long false eyelashes. "Okay, I'm waiting."

"Oh my God, how could you do this to me, babe?" he said, sounding crushed. "I've spent three years trying to figure things out, thinking I could embrace you for who you are. But after what went down between us just now, who are you to me anymore? Son? Daughter? Whore? Lover? You've wrecked everything again!"

"I think your cock just made the decision for you, Dad," Erica responded, glancing downward. Overwhelmed with emotions, the stud didn't even notice how his long, thick dick had been raised by some unknown force. It probably happened while glued to her stunning figure, huge boobs and slender sexy legs with his gaze! The dick was up to the maximum like the railway crossing barrier, and seemed to be Irrevocably jammed in that position, and already nothing could return it to its original state. Dad's express train had clearly passed that railroad crossing and was ready to dive into her wide, dark tunnel again!

"Wow! You're a beast at sex, huh? Second wind kicking in?" the pink-haired whore grinned lustfully, glancing at his hard cock as if she were a hungry predator eyeing her prey.

She instinctively moved her freshly painted lips towards her target, planning to give daddy another blow, but things took an unexpected turn. Her dad suddenly went off the rails, as if he'd genuinely turned into a beast! His blazing male desire and testosterone-fueled frenzy completely clouded both his morality and sanity!

Roughly grabbing her fragile shoulders, he forcefully pushed the chick onto the wide hotel's bed they both already knew so well.

Falling onto the bouncy mattress the young sissy didn't even think about resisting--more like, she was totally psyched for what would come next. Her stunning feminized body, like a red flag in the hands of a matador, consistently drove the bulls crazy, and every time they would charge at her as if wild, eager to pierce her with their hard cocks. And her daddy, as it turned out, was no exception from that herd of bulls!

Shaking with horny, this beast seized the sissy by her shapely legs, roughly spread them and took aim with his huge famished dick right at the seductively ajar hole of her sweet ass, not yet cooled from the recent fucking.

"Oh, please, just hold on a sec, Daddy!" Erica begged. Lying on the bed, she hurriedly reached for her tiny purse, pulled out another tube of lube, and swiftly handed it to her stud. In crazy impatience, he ripped the cap off the tube with his teeth and squeezed lube on his cock, smeared it around with his fingers and casually wiped them on her crotch without any respect for the sissy princess. Then, without a second thought, he forcefully thrust his sticky cock into her dirty hole he was already quite familiar with.

His shove was crazy strong! Even Erica, the Queen of fucked-up asses, couldn't hold back a few whiny moans. But the cruel daddy didn't give a damn about her anal pain. Clutching her lovely girlish legs with an iron grip and pressing chick's knees to her large perky boobs, this hot stud fiercely fucked her in the ass, like a real horse, which was not allowed to mares for half a year.

"What the hell did you do to me, nasty bitch?" he wheezed, banging her relentlessly, landing one brutal hit after the next with his big dick, "I was planning a serious talk! But with you nearby, all I can think about is one thing -- to fuck your girlish ass again and again! Screw it! Let it be! I'm not ashamed to fuck you anymore! You might be a whore with a huge fucked-up hole, into which thousands of dicks have jizzed... You might be a guy with a silicone boobs, dressed up as a girl and gulping down cum more often than I drink whiskey... Hell, you might be even my only son! I couldn't give a damn about any of it. You turn me on, you make me crazy, sissy princess. Want to know what you are to me? I'll tell you the truth! You're just dirty whore, slutty cunt, and that's all you'll ever be to me! But I'm your dad, Erica, and I gotta take care of you. And I'll make sure you don't get fucked by another man's dicks anymore, you hear? From now on, you're only mine, my personal bitch! You'll serve only my cock, got it? You wanted my apology, cunt? Look, my cock is apologizing for me right now! Take it, take my apologies! Do you like apologies like that, babe?"

Erica moaned loudly and sensually in response. Looks like those apologies satisfied her just fine!

Her old man let out a beastly roar and emptied the contents of his big balls into her. His huge cock throbbed during shooting like a high-pressure fuel hose. Having a blast with the precious seconds and, as usual, filling up the little lady with a full tank, the gas station dude pulled his cum pump out of his bloodline's asshole, let go of her legs and fell onto the bed exhaustedly next to the sissy whore.

As for Erica's little girlish testicles, exhausted by forced feminization and intake of female hormones, they were completely empty and no longer capable of anything, so the sissy princess settled for less this time. Her tiny cock was locked in a plastic pink chastity belt by Mistress Mary, and the sissy didn't have a key to it. (The innkeeper had strictly forbidden her sissy whores to masturbate!) Therefore, the chick failed to achieve sissygasm. But such is the fate of women, that they often receive less pleasure than men in bed, and Erica didn't hold a grudge against destiny.

Turning to her daddy, who was deadly tired from hard work, the sissy embraced him and gratefully kissed with her hot plumped up lips. The cum trickled slowly from her wide-open asshole onto the immaculate white sheets. Erica was happy.

Totally wiped out, both physically and emotionally, the lovers knocked out almost immediately.

They were awakened by a loud knock on the door. The sun was beaming through the window, illuminating their disheveled bed--the silent witness of their night of family reconciliation.

"Erica, you in here?" a woman's voice echoed from the hallway. It was Mistress Mary, and she sounded annoyed. Erica, in a terrible rush, not even bothering to throw on a hotel robe, hopped off the bed and dashed to open the door, holding her large naked boobs with her hands.

As the young sissy handled the lock, nearly breaking her long pink nail in the process, and the door swung open, a tall and slender brunette in her early thirties emerged before the sleepy daddy. She was clad in a snug leather suit with a corset, donning black leather high-heeled shoes, boasting a flawless queenly hairstyle, and exuding a commanding and haughty gaze.

"Forgive me, Mistress," her property stammered with a trembling voice. "I overslept."

Mistress Mary, as usual, didn't even bother to glance at this worthless whore. She said in a cold tone, "You know where you need to hurry, bitch. And don't forget my favorite leather whip. The punishment for your yesterday's act of rebellion awaits you. Just throw on something and go." Erica, not daring to lift her eyes to Mary and ignoring her father sitting on the bed, rushed to gather her things from the floor. She struggled to fasten the tight bra, pulled on the terribly crumpled mini-dress that had recently looked provocative, slid her legs into pink killer high-heeled shoes, grabbed her tiny purse, and quietly, like a mouse, darted into the hallway.

Mary, as the innkeeper, eyeballed the room, then took an appraising look at the naked guest, lingering slightly on his cock and buff muscles, and casually asked, "Are you satisfied with the service at our hotel? Did you like the whore?"

"I'm actually Erica's dad," the guy muttered discontentedly, belatedly shielding his exhausted cock with a pillow, "Don't call her a whore in front of me!"

"I own this sissy whore, for your information," Mistress Mary shot back arrogantly. "And I'll call my property whatever I want!"

"Oh my God, what have you turned him into?" the father exclaimed in despair. "My son used to just enjoy dressing up in girl's cloths and putting on some makeup. And now? Not only has my son turned into a real sissy whore, but he also takes pleasure in hearing me scold and admonish him for it! What did you do to him?"

"And what did you do to her this night?" Mary laughed contemptuously in response. "Admonished her too? Or maybe spanked her a couple of times? Or something worse? My whore looks utterly exhausted!"

The poor daddy was embarrassed, and he just asked with a bitter tone, "Can we, like, rewind this mess somehow?"

"No chance, that's absolutely impossible," Mary replied. "Forced feminization, especially in my hands, is a one-way street. Your little slut has already finished her sissification and turned into a sissy forever. And she is happy to be a sissy! She loves to submit. She loves the whore's life. And, it seems, she very diligently proved it to you this night, right? But if these proofs weren't enough for you, then follow me, I'll show you something that will definitively convince you!"

Mary impatiently tapped her slim high heel, and daddy hurried to put on a robe. They left the room and went to the end of the hallway. Mistress unlocked the door to a dark small room with a key, and with her long, elegant black nail, she gestured for her companion to go in quietly. Dad entered, and Mary closed and locked the door behind him. Almost the entire opposite wall of this secret room was taken up by a glass window, clearly non-transparent from the outside. Behind the window was a lavishly furnished office, with a luxurious leather couch, a massive writing desk, lots of BDSM gear and sex toys. And in the middle of the office naked Erica stood motionless in pink high-heeled shoes, holding a leather whip.

Right by the window in the secret room was a deep shabby armchair. Near, on the vanity, there was an opened pack of wet wipes lying around. Dad settled into this armchair, eagerly awaiting what would happen next.

Mistress Mary soon entered the office, silently approached his slutty offspring, and casually plucked the whip from her hands, as if taking it off a shelf.

"Please, my Mistress, forgive me for my disobedience," the young sissy said with genuine remorse, prayerfully folding her palms and addressing Mary as if she were a God, showcasing her sexy pink manicure, "I beg you, don't punish me too hard!"

In the secret room, everything could be heard perfectly!

"Shut up and take your place!" Mary replied with an icy tone. Her voice didn't bode well.

Shaking her big boobs and skillfully balancing on her towering stilettos, Erica timidly approached to the massive writing desk. Leaning on the tabletop with her slim hands, she gracefully bent over, presenting her firm buttocks to her Mistress. The long pink strands of her wig scattered across the table, concealing the accounting papers.

Erica's delicious booty has stirred hot memories of the last night in the lurking father. His cock instantly came alive, and his hand, pushing aside the robe's hem, reached to help it.

The events that followed happened in the blink of an eye. Mary took a couple steps to her sissy whore, her sleek leather leggings showcasing her slender legs and confident gait in the lamplight. Something hissed through the air, followed by the sharp sound of a whiplash.

The poor sissy let out a plaintive whimper, flinching in pain, and with two more strikes with a leather whip, she bitterly bowed her head over the table and burst into tears, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her knees gave way. Her tender buttocks bore red stripes from the cruel whip's strikes.

"Please, my Mistress, I beg you! No more!" Erica pleaded.

"You deserved much harsher punishment, cunt!" Mary said with undisguised disdain. She paused briefly, an eternity for the chastised sissy. "But I heard that last night you had a joyful event -- you reunited with your daddy. And the reunion was quite tumultuous... Right?"

"Yes, my Mistress, that guy banged me twice," Erica reported back like a diligent staff member.

"Fuck, why the hell did you sleep with your daddy, slut? Come on, spill the beans!" Mary demanded sternly, turning her head towards the secret window and giving her father a significant look.

"At first, I didn't want to, Mary, and even dared to argue with you a bit, deserving this spanking..." the young sissy obediently began recounting, standing once again at attention before her Mistress and carefully wiping away tears, trying not to ruin the makeup. "But you ordered me so forcefully to go to that client and treat him like a king that I couldn't disobey. After all, you're my Mistress; you know better than I do what I should be doing..."

Long-legged hottie hesitated for a moment, contemplating a candid admission, and then meekly continued, "But there was another reason, Mary. I've always liked my daddy as a man. In my childhood, I used to peek at him in the shower quite often. I loved his strong, muscular body and... everything else. So last night, when I saw him post-shower again and then I saw his huge cock, I couldn't help myself -- my lips just went for it and I gave him a blow..."

"Oh, God, you're such a submissive yet shamelessly wild slut!" Mary mockingly exclaimed, then glanced with a sly grin at the secret window. "I bet you even achieved a sissygasm with that stud, right?"

The pink-haired seductress bashfully lowered her gaze and replied, "Yes, my Mistress. My daddy was damn good in bed and he gave me one sissygasm."

At the same time, this chick's father lurked outside the secret non-transparent window, finally fallen into sin and jerking his cock off like a madman, thanking his lucky stars that he could remain unseen.

Mistress Mary looked at the naked sissy standing before her in high heels with satisfaction, as a sculptor would admire the sculpture she had meticulously carved from a stone. A slender, alluring figure, smooth skin, flawless makeup, brightly painted plumped up pink lips, large boobs, fresh manicure, and the tiniest pink plastic chastity belt concealing what was once a male attribute, now transformed into a semblance of a girlish clit -- simply the perfect sissy princess, wouldn't you agree? A true sissy whore, the result of her skillful hands' creation! Mary had plenty to be proud of!

"Guess your daddy got a big cock to satisfy your fucked-up asshole," Mary said, approaching the oak armoire cluttered with sex toys. She pulled out a large red dildo from the pile and, showing it to the slut, asked, "Something like this?"

"His cock is a little longer and thicker," the sissy princess replied with subtle notes of pride.

"Really?" Mary said in surprise, opening a drawer in the armoire. "You're lucky with your daddy, Erica! How about this one?" and she displayed another, now glossy black, dildo.

"Exactly this size, my Mistress" the chick murmured spellbound, not taking her eyes off that exquisite device for anal pleasure.

Mary instantly caught her gaze. Oh, how familiar it was to her! She looked closely at this slut. Damn, this pussy had already gotten horny! She's about to get wet!

The experienced Mistress was spot on - in the next second a big droplet of sticky pre-cum seeped out from the narrow gap in the miniature pink chastity belt and hung on its tip, vividly showcasing this princess's intimate desires.

The lady boss made a move towards her subordinate, hooked this droplet with her finger, and, bringing it to her luscious dark-red lips, licked it off with unexpected greed, like a vampire with a drop of blood.

"So, Erica, are you going to spill me the details on how your daddy wielded his huge tool? Maybe, I'll pick up a thing or two..." the Mistress asked with a sarcastic smirk, trying to conceal the suddenly ignited desire within her. No wonder! This wet pussy was so sexy and easy, always up for a good fuck! Besides, Mary couldn't wait to tease that daddy, hiding behind the secret window, that phony hero who proudly came to rescue his little darling from the brothel but ended up fucking her twice instead. Let that parent marvel at his little bitch in all her glory!

"Oh, my Mistress, for sure!" the sissy responded with reverence.

"So, what are you waiting for, whore?" Mary said, impatiently tapping her slim high heel.

After three years of training, this well-trained sissy got it all without much talk. She darted to the sex toy armoire, pulled out a known drawer, and yanked out a strapon belt. Coming back, she respectfully bowed to her Mistress and, with some real sweetness, placed it on her, strapping it tight around her killer waist and equally flawless buttocks. Afterwards, she habitually attached the huge black dildo on her strapon belt, looking at her Mistress with the obedient gaze of a devoted puppy.

"Assume the pose where you had a sissygasm with your daddy," ordered Mistress Mary. She rocked an unbelievably hot look - a queenly hairstyle, a disdainful gaze from beneath long, false lashes, proudly lifted chin, vamp-style makeup, bared pale shoulders and arms, a fresh black manicure, big boobs and slim waist snuggly wrapped in a leather corset, snug leggings, and killer black stilettos. And the belt with a huge dildo on her ample hips perfected her image into a total bombshell look.

Fetching a fresh dose of lube from her purse, the young sissy whore hurried to the luxurious leather couch, dripping pre-cum on the floor, and got into a doggy pose, presenting her ass to her butch.

12