Sissy Whores Inn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did your loving daddy love you, bitch?" Mary asked, approaching.

"Sharply, roughly and deeply... Ah!" cried Erica because her Mistress, without any pause, with a sudden, rough and deep motion, thrust the huge black dildo right into her sticky asshole.

"Did he bang you like that? With such force?" Mary inquired after a couple minutes of active fucking, almost on the verge of violence!

"Oh, fuck yes! Give me more, please!" the dirty slut moaned throatily in response, closing her eyes in pleasure, arching her back and digging her long pink nails into the leather of the couch.

"Take more! Take more, fucking bitch!" Mistress yelled hotly, picking up the pace. Confidently standing on her high heels, firmly gripping the Erica's sides with her manicured fingers, Mary started fucking her so damn hard, like she wanted to tear her poor ass apart!

No slut on this planet could handle that wild, tornado-like pace for long, so Erica was soon done with.

"Oh, God..." she moaned throatily one last time, her weak girlish legs cramped up, and from the narrow gap in her pink chastity belt, a thin trickle of cum spilled right onto the leather couch.

Not waiting for this miniature waterfall to dry up, the egoistic Mistress, without any delicacy, pulled out her huge black dildo from the huge dirty hole. Deprived of this support, the sissy princess helplessly fell to the couch, right into the puddle of her cum, tangled in the long pink strands of her wig.

Mary popped the strapon belt, casually chucked it on the floor, and looked meaningfully over to where Erica's daddy lurked behind the secret non-transparent window, while his just-fucked chick luxuriated on the cum stained couch, enjoying the last moments of her sissygasm. For poor daddy, who had been jerking off like crazy voyeur the whole time watching this porn spectacle, that look was the final blow! Letting out a guttural roar, this beast cum right after his slutty kid, splattering a good half of the secret room. Thank the stars there was a pack of wet wipes!

Hearing his guttural roar, Mary smirked contemptuously and turned away, facing her back to him. She settled into the armchair next to the writing desk and lit a long, slim cigarette, waiting for her sissy whore to finally come to her senses.

After three years of training, her well-trained sissy, having barely opened her eyes, got it all without much talk. She got up from the couch, quickly tidied herself up, approached her Mistress, and respectfully knelt before her. Mary looked indifferently at Erica and, silently putting out her cigarette in the ashtray, habitually spread her slender legs in front of her whore. The sissy princess, even more habitually, unzipped the leggings of her lady boss, then hooked and pulled aside Mary's dark-red thong with her long pink nail. Before her admiring eyes appeared the holy of holies of this sinful place - the pale and incredibly fucked-up pussy of her Mistress, the innkeeper of "Sissy Whores Inn". The greatest pussy that has known thousands and thousands of cocks! It was slightly wet and, seeing this, Erica was over the moon, as it meant that Mistress had enjoyed fucking her.

Gently pulling apart her Mistress's labia with her tongue, the sissy whore fumbled for the flaccid clit and lapped at the pussy with her lips, beginning to lick it with passion. Meanwhile, Mary picked up her phone from the desk and started scrolling through her Instagram feed with boredom. Erica tried her best, but achieving the coveted goal took a good ten minutes or so, her plump lips were already aching from the hard work, and the lipstick had long been eaten away. Finally, her Mistress tossed her phone aside, took deep breaths, and then subtly shuddered through her entire body, closing her eyes for a few seconds.

Noticing that, the sissy princess cut herself some slack. She looked up. Mistress Mary, normally an ice queen, strict as hell, and even a bit brutal, was shooting her a thankful glance.

Everyone had gotten what they damn well wanted today.

12