Sissy Wife? Are you sure?

Story Info
Guy interviews a potential sissy wife.
625 words
4.22
23.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

"Listen to me Derek. If you move in with me as my full-time wife. There is no backing out. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Brian. I understand. It's what I always wanted."

"You look convincing, but you'll have to work on your voice a little. You drop too low sometimes."

"How about I put on a Scottish accent?"

"I don't want you to sound like Mrs., bloody Doubtfire!"

"Oh, ay, no ah won't"

"That was rather good. If you keep that up, you're going to have to invent a past for yourself. Learn about the town you say you're from. If anyone suspects you're out on your ear!"

"Ochi please now Brian. It's ma dream to live as a housewife."

"Let me tell what that means to me Donna, because this is not a fantasy. This is real. This will be your life from now on."

"Anything you want Brian."

"You will never wear men's clothing again. The top drawer of the chest of drawers in the master bedroom will be your knicker drawer. Do you understand? Your knicker drawer. You will have at least twenty pairs. All of them silky and lacy. No boring cotton on my wife"

"Oh god yes please Brian. I do. Silk, satin and lace. All the time."

"The next drawer will have your bra's, suspender belts and stockings. I hate tights, they get in the way. You will wear them even on hot summer days. Can you put up with that?"

"I love stockings Brian. You know I do."

"What about the petticoats, corsets and Basques I will want you to wear? You need to look feminine, so every day you will feel squeezed into a lady's shape."

"Yes, I want to do it. I want to do for you Brian."

"The walk I closet will be full of dresses, blouses and skirts. You will never wear slacks, leggings or trousers. Can you imagine that? Your legs will always be on display."

"Oh aye, maybe I can get a tartan mini skirt?"

"How would you feel about always wearing high heels. All day, every day? No flats, just heels. In the winter it will be sexy high heeled boots. Could you put up with that?"

"You had me at boots. Aye that would be grand."

"Full makeup every day. Perfume, the works. Every inch of you shaved and smooth. You will go for laser hair removal fifty miles away until it's all gone. Are you willing to do that?"

"I hate shaving, so yes, I want to."

"You would have to sleep with me every night. I am a man with a huge sexual appetite. I may want you twice, or perhaps three times a night. Can you imagine, your knees besides your ears with my stiff rod inside you twice a night?"

"Oh god yes. I'm doing that right now Brian. It's makes me want it even more!"

"What if I come home and see you cooking or washing up, and want to have you then? Bend you over the kitchen table, lift your dress and have you? Wouldn't that put you off?"

"That would make me look forward to you coming home even more."

"You would have no life outside the home other than what I permitted you. Your life would be washing, shopping, cooking, cleaning, ironing, making yourself pretty so I'll want to fuck. Surely you don't want that?"

"Brian. It's what I wanted all my life. Please let me be you wife."

"Ok, if you're sure. This will be for the rest of your life. I'll get rid of everything that makes you Derek. You're Donna now. Let's look on eBay and start looking for clothes to fill the lady of the house's drawer's. "

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers