All Comments on 'Sissy Wife? Are you sure?'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years ago

Loved it, loved the Scottish accent too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every sissy has that dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always look forward to your stories. Your stories have interesting characters and plots that give rise to exquisite sexual tension. You tell us what the characters are thinking and feeling rather than the typical mindless descriptions of the size and shape of the characters penises and endless details about the mechanics of their sexual encounters. Your stories are good erotic ficiton. You don't write porn.

Well done!

TL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Every sissies dream

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the positive comment. I post on Bigcloset, my romantic ones go down better their than this type. I may put Surgeon's lodger back on here.

I have written one call St Francis of Asissies correctional academy, but as it references the 18 year old characters as "boys" it may not be published here. It's about a dystopian now where a politician comes up with the idea of feminising 18 year old as an alternative to prison.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Sabrina, if I want to keep up a female voice I have to do it with an accent LOL Try it.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years ago

I once wrote a story with a secondary character who had a thick Scottish accent, I have read way too much Irvine Welsh, everyone complained. I redid it for Literotica and it worked out fine. I have a Brooklyn accent it shows up a couple of times. Thanks, I love your stories...

ChloecrossedChloecrossedabout 2 years ago

OMG, my dream ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

part 2 maybe?

SissySeanette55SissySeanette55about 2 years ago

I think I could/Would Love this .. I am not into woman anymore ! I crossdress and fully shave and lotion my body. I love to look and feel Feminine, I get so HORNY and SUBMISSIVE and am so Calm and Happy when I am SEANETTE and Not Sean. Yes I would love to be some Man's devoted sissy feminine 24/7 horny hot sexy wife.

Wet_TrannyWet_Trannyabout 2 years ago

What is this husband offering his new housewife? He sounds rather demanding, without clarifying what’s in exchange.!

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, it is rather an old fashioned view on what a wife is. She wants that though, he knows it turns her on.

Lots of us would love our own knicker drawer bursting with frilly undies that we have to wear everyday. We are the housewife , and that's what they do. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s a start, we’ll see how it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and very sweet.

VeronicaPlakhueaVeronicaPlakhueaabout 1 year ago

I'd love a man to have me all dressed up and come into the kitchen and bend me over the table. What a dream!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...