Sissy's Fuck Funtime

Story Info
Sissy housemaid duties and teased all night.
3.1k words
4.23
17.7k
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily Peg
Lily Peg
86 Followers

What a night for a sissy girl! Aaron had set it all up for an evening of fun. The laptop was on the kitchen table pointed at the cam at the cooker which his sissy housemaid had to clean the whole thing, especially the oven which was filthy and took ages to clean. When I arrived Aaron gave sissy a thin transparent apron and ordered to strip naked in front of the cam where Georgie and his boyfriend Carlos were watching. Aaron wore black lycra shorts proudly displaying the long length of his big cock as it hung down his thigh.

It was quite embarrassing to know both Georgie and Carlos were on screen looking at my naked body, wearing only a see through apron and a clitty sleeve. Georgie told Aaron to give the orders to get his girl to work in the kitchen. So for the next hour I was on my knees cleaning out the cupboards and the fridge and cooker etc. Aaron sat at the table supping beer and reading a travel book. When I completed the kitchen tasks Aaron gave instructions to tidy the living room and dust and vacuum the carpets before returning to the kitchen.

There I took out the rubbish to the dustbins in the garden. It was semi dark outside and cold as the outside lights came on. There was some laughter coming from next door as I put the rubbish in the bin. Two older teenage girls were peering over the fence laughing at me.

One of the girls shouted "what the fuck are you doing?" I tried to ignore them but they both burst out in hysterics and one of them tried to take a photo with her phone.

"Don't do that, please" I called out covering my clitty. It was pretty dark so it was almost impossible to get a photo from the distance they were. The girls wanted me to stand closer to them but instead I ran back into the house. Aaron's eyes were fixed on his book as I slammed the door shut. He looked up and saw his sissy was flushed with embarrassment and laughed at the situation.

"Oh, you've met the two hot girls next door, sweet Kylie and Eli. They're dog sitting for their aunt. Do you want me to ask them around to get a better look at you sissy?"

Within minutes the doorbell rang: "That'll be them now I guess." Aaron got up to go to the front door. Nervously I sat covering my privates under the kitchen table.

The two girls came into the kitchen dressed in tight blouses and black leggings. They were both very slim with long brown and blond hair. Aaron introduced them both telling them I was the new housemaid for Georgie who was elsewhere (he'd already signed off his laptop). The girls had brought a half litre of gin with them. Aaron proceeded to get four glasses off a shelf. Kylie started asking the questions about Aaron and me on why we were in Georgie's house. Aaron gave the girls a cock and bull story about us and told them we were just having fun.

Eli spoke up and wanted to see what sissy was hiding under the apron. So Aaron told me to stand up in front of the girls and show them. So slowly and feeling very embarrassed I stood up and showed the two girls what I was wearing. Kylie said she wanted to take the sleeve off, while Eli took a photo but sissy refused. So Kylie put on some music from her mobile phone and they started to dance around the room.

Aaron joined in and soon he was touching the ass of Kylie and kissing her while Eli stroked his groin making him hard. When she realised how big he was getting she let out a screech and whispered in Kylie's ear, who also let out a loud scream:

"fuck! fuck! fuck!"

Aaron called out to sissy to join in the dance but I sat still drinking the glass of gin. Then Eli pulled on sissy's arm forcing me off the stool and onto the floor to dance. The girls moved towards me and began groping me. Kylie's hand made its way onto my balls and held them tight while Eli's hand grabbed hold of the clitty's sleeve and pulled it off with one quick jerk. They looked down and saw my tiny shrivelled 1" inch clitty wobbling between my dancing legs and they burst out in fits of laughter!

"What the fuck is that? My 8 year old brother's got one way, way bigger than your tiny pisser!"

Eli, now a little bit drunk, asked Aaron to show them his cock and stand next to sissy to compare. Aaron, being proud of his large member, stood next to sissy and dropped his shorts to expose a semi hard 6" inch cock. Sissy noticed how the girls swooned at Aaron's member licking their lips at the thought of sucking and fucking it! Aaron then took command and told the girls they'd better go home before Aunt's dog wondered where they were. The girls looked really disappointed but reluctantly left, promising to see him another time.

Aaron told sissy to go upstairs, have a shower and put on some sexy lingerie and lie on the bed. He also apologized for the girls behaviour but excused them as they were only 18 year olds having fun. So sissy asked him would he fuck them both.

Aaron replied: "why not.. l might just do that when I return before Friday".

Later Aaron came into the bedroom, where I lay and got on top and kissed and body frotted and rubbed until he shot his big cum load all over my silk panties. Aaron said it had been a good evening's worth of fun but he wouldn't be around at weekend or at Georgie's for a while, so other arrangements to meet would have to be made.

I watched Aaron get in his car and leave. My heart was still racing, standing there in my satin and lace sissy lingerie and a very short silk kimono and kitten heels. I touched my panties and felt the big load of cum he'd shot all down the front of them, mixed with my own little spurt. I was disappointed Aaron wouldn't be back for the rest of the evening, but this let me have the house to myself with Georgie gone too. Having the girls visiting next door worried me a bit but I'd have to be careful. I happily went to bed and dreamed about being a total lone sissy as much as I liked.

I got up in the morning, showered clean and used my hair remover to ensure I was silky smooth everywhere below the eyebrows. I just love how sexy my skin feels shaved like a girl. I pulled out the big duffle bag from my closet and removed the top layer of t-shirts I used to hide my sissy stash. I finally had the privacy to get out all my sissy stuff: the pink satin princess dress, my D-cup fake breasts, satin bras and panties, more lingerie, some high heels, and even sex toys. Luckily I'd stopped growing at about my Mom's size so after attaching the fake breasts to my chest and putting on thigh highs, satin panties, and a satin bra, I dug in her closet to find one of one of Georgie's dresses. I slipped it on and eventually got it zipped up the back. It was tight on me but looking in the mirror it looked hella sexy!

Later in the evening after I made a meal for myself I went upstairs to put on a sexy long dress, lingerie and high heels, a blond wig and just about to apply make up when I heard:

"I wonder where Aaron is? Shall we try upstairs?" came the voice of Kylie. I froze in terror. How did they get in the house? Had I not locked the side door again? I began to panic trying to yank the dress zipper down but it was stuck. There was too much lingerie to hide and I was going to be exposed.

"Let me try this one" announced Ellie, opening the door to the bedroom and then she saw me fully dressed as a sissy bitch. But this time it was her turn to freeze for a moment though her mouth quickly spread in a huge devilish smile.

" Well we would never have guessed!"

The other girl popped her head around the door frame. "Where's Aaron?"

I crossed my hands in front of my crotch, even though nothing was showing under the flared skirt of the dress.

"You are such a total little sissy girl, aren't you!" Looking at these 18 year olds, hearing them enjoying my humiliation made me nervous but it weirdly turned me on. They were wearing t-shirts with sports bras, black leggings, and running shoes.

"Answer me, sissy. Are you a total little sissy girl?"

It felt like my throat closed up and I suddenly had to swallow with a dry mouth. I opened my mouth and just a terrified croak of a word came out. Ellie giggled at that and the girls came into the room. I backed up a step but Kylie grabbed my wrist.

"Oh, I think we can have a lot of fun with our own little sissy girl!"

The girls pulled me downstairs and outside and forced me to walk to their aunt's house next door. I didn't expect the girls to find a dog collar and put it on me, even finding a little lock to make sure I couldn't take it off. The attached leash made me shudder. I could feel my panties may slide down easily if I wasn't careful. My 5" high heels were tricky to walk in. I heard the cruel locks click shut on the ankle straps. I'd only be able to take mincing steps to avoid falling down. They smoothed my dress and then stuffed big wads of their satiny panties in my bra so my dress filled out big in the chest. My eyes were wild in fear of what you were going to do with me. They made me walk the little dog in my dress and high heels, while they followed ten steps behind, enjoying the show.

"We're going to leave you soon so we can have some alone time".

Kylie and Ellie started kissing passionately. It was clear these teenagers had been lovers for a while and were extremely turned on by sissifying me and torturing me. I felt the tug of the leash and pulled on my collar. I was teetering on the stupid high heels but slowly accelerating my walk, forcing me to learn how to mince my steps and prance like a sissy girl....

It was almost dusk and getting dark but not so bad to see the way onto the path around a large park area. The air was getting cooler, as dew was on the grass. I struggled in the high heels and the ankle straps to mince along like a funny little girl. I was told to quicken up. My face must have looked full of fear and apprehension as I began to mumble and groan. Funny, I noticed there was no one around as it was getting late and as they led me towards a nice secluded area, I saw only a couple of joggers. So as we got to a couple of tall trees I was tied by my leash so my face was flush against the bark. The leash pressed my head tight and then the girls pulled down my panties to expose my pussy.

"Ok sissy bitch we're going to leave you for awhile so behave yourself and you might be lucky and get a nice passer by willing to fuck you!"

They both left the park to return to the house to have fun for the next hour! As a last parting "gift", the girls put my arms in a binder behind my back, pulling the straps tight and locking it in place strapped to my collar. My heart was going to burst out of me when I heard them walk away not knowing if they'd come back. I pulled against the leash but my head was stuck to the tree. There was no way I could get free. I had to stick my ass out so my raging involuntary erection wouldn't scrape against the rough trunk of the tree and the high heels made it more extreme. My breathing was fast and loud through my nose, as I tried to keep from panicking. I held my thighs tight together where my panties hung just under my ass. If I didn't they would fall to my ankles! My face was turned to the right against the tree so when I heard people to my left I couldn't see them. My body was shaking with a potent cocktail of humiliation, fear, and extreme arousal.

"What do we have here?" came a man's voice. He was already very close. I tried to beg him to let me go but it only came out as pathetic moans.

"Wow, you really want it don't you?" I squirmed and my silky satin super sissy panties slid down six inches.

"Well, I'm not one to leave a beautiful lady in distress," he said, his voice getting husky with arousal. I didn't hear anything but then felt his hands all over my ass and thighs and then I jerked as the head of his throbbing cock touched my ass. I begged again, louder, but again it came out as moans of arousal... which if I were honest were real too. I felt his cock was slick with his saliva as he probed with its head. He pushed my feet as far apart as they could go and my panties fell down to the chain locked between my ankles, exposing me completely.

"O NoooNooooo" I moaned as I felt his big cock penetrate me. Being fucked by a real man, being penetrated and filled, taken by a stranger's big cock made my mind spin. Within moments, I was getting royally fucked and to be honest, loving it. I wanted to cum more than I'd ever wanted in my life. Soon, I was pushing back against his thrusts.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, you are so fucking hot!"

It thrilled me to turn on a guy like that, to know I made his cock hard and that I would make him cum. I clearly wanted to make him cum like never before and would feel so proud when I did. I ground back against his thrusts with my ass, using my inner muscles to grip, squeeze, and stroke him. In less than a minute, he grunted, thrust deep up my ass, and stayed there as his cock swelled, his balls contracted, and he erupted with cum. Filling me until it dribbled down my bare shaved thighs. I was in sissy heaven!!! My arms and hands struggled in the leather arm binder, desperate to get this cock ring off and get my own relief.

"She's right over there and she wants it in her ass!" I heard from some distance. I shuddered, exposed, panties around my ankles, ass thrust out... My ass and thighs are covered in cum. My satin panties are missing! I was still gagged, arms bound, and tethered to the tree. I saw shadowy forms of people moving off and wondered how many people were going to fuck my pussy....

The two girls returned to see me looking like a real slut tied to the tree in almost total darkness. My ass exposed to the elements dripping wet with cum as it continued to run down my legs.

"Fuck! How many guys have been buggering you bitch?" Three, four...six?"

I mumbled some numbers but I couldn't care less anymore. So Kylie asked if I wanted to remain there for the rest of the night but I shook your head. I could see some people gathered in the distance as the park was notorious for dogging activities. I begged the girls to release me so they decided to unleash me but made me waddle over to the group.

They saw us coming out of the darkness towards a circle of cars on the edge of the park. Several of the women began laughing out loud. Three guys were interested as they eyed me up, especially my tight firm bubble bum. One of the younger guys, his shorts bulging, took me to his car and bent me over the bonnet. The rest of the group watched and cheered as he fucked my ass!

I looked around and another guy was ready with his thick long cock to invade my aching ass. Drool seeped from my mouth. Another man opened my mouth and crammed a wad of cum-drenched satin inside... my missing sissy slut panties! I saw people taking flash pictures, laughing as they posted them and shared them around.

Kylie and Ellie had beers watching the dogging but they refused to join in.

"Either of you girls want to join in our dogging party?" said a large half naked man.

"No thanks" said Kylie, "we brought our local sissy for you to use".

Whoever was fucking mesoon had his fill and quickly moved away. Kylie stepped up to me and my satin panties were taken out of my mouth and Ellie pulled them up my legs to cover my pussy and clit. Then out of the dark a big guy physically picked me up off the car boot and I was carried onto his brawny shoulders fireman lift style. I could see Georgie's home glowing in the distance. The two girls lead a small bunch of people from the park to begin an all night house party. The big guy carried me back to Georgie's house and he dumped me on the porch along with the girl's Auntie's dog.

I couldn't believe all this had happened in a few hours? It felt like days? My closeted sissy life was shattered by these teenage girls and forced to do whatever they wanted. Those naughty girls made me want to lick and suck their pussies, until they spurted over and over me. Perhaps that would be my next sissy privilege I could earn, if I obeyed them again like a good sissy girl?

Lily Peg
Lily Peg
86 Followers