Sissy's Fuck Funtime Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuation of sissy being forced feminised.
1.8k words
4.18
15.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers

The morning after the party, the two young women Kylie and Eli came round to Georgie's house where I was feeling very sorry for myself. My butthole was sore after being pounded by the guys in the park and at the dogging. There was no word from Aaron about his return as the girls questioned me about his whereabouts. Their auntie's dog was happy to be returned to the girls, it had barked all night long as it felt insecure being in a strange house.

"l don't know where Aaron. He just got up yesterday and left."

"You better call him then sissy, as we're both dying to play with his big cock" said Kylie.

"In the meantime we can have some fun with you sissy and get you tarted up like a good sissy girl!" added Eli.

So l tried to call Aaron but he was on voicemail and asked him to call back and say when he was going to return. One of the girls took hold of the dog and while the ordered me to follow them back next door to their auntie's house. They put the dog in the kitchen and led me upstairs to the main bedroom, where they opened their auntie's clothes closet.

Kylie rooted through dozens of dresses, blouses and skirts, while Eli told me to strip off all my clothes and stand next to a full length mirror. I reluctantly slowly took off my t shirt, pants, socks and shoes and lastly my underpants. Of course they both burst out laughing at my tiny dicklette, as they began to throw clothes onto the bed for me to try on.

"Panties first to cover your tiny pee thing. Yes, here's a nice light pink pair of lacey ones to wear for you and a matching bra."

I took the lingerie and slipped them on without a word. It felt better to cover up my little embarrassment. Then Eli found a pair of flshnet coloured stockings and a tight corset. And Kylie found a pretty pink patterned knee length dress with frills along the arms and neck.

"Put this on bitch" said Kylie "let's see what this looks like on you".

I put the dress on and it was quite a tight fit. They told me to walk about like a girl with one foot in front of the other as though on a catwalk. Then they sat me at the dressing table and applied make up on me and combed my hair which was shoulder length.

"Has auntie got any wigs?" asked Eli.

"Don"t think so but she's got lots of ladies hats and gloves." relied Kylie.

So they found a flowery bonnet and a pair of silky gloves for me to wear, as well as a chocker and some bling and clip on earrings. Kylie sprayed me all over with perfume and they then took several photographs of their work of force feminising me as their sissy.

"You look lovely sissy, a pretty picture of the girl you knew you always were...yes? isnt that true?" said Eli. I looked in the mirror at the transformation and nodded in agreement at them both. I looked pretty damn sexy.

"So what now?"

The girls laughed out loud and then whispered and giggled as l stood worried about what devious plans they had for me to undertake. The girls left the room and went downstairs for ages to scheme. I sat waiting when my mobile buzzed and it was Aaron. I asked him why he'd left me at the prey of the two girls and made to dress like a sissy girl. Aaron let out a roar of laughter and told me to enjoy it as the girls were going to make me a better bitch after they finished with me.

I wanted to know when he was returning, as the girls were after his big cock and they weren't going to let me go until they fucked him. Aaron replied that he wasn't coming back as he was off to the seaside for the day with a couple of pals. I got really pissed off with him and said he can't leave me at the mercy of these two fucking bitches. Aaron said that I would enjoy being the girls plaything for the rest of the day, before they went home as their auntie was coming home later tonight.

The girls returned and asked if that was Aaron on the phone, so I said yes he was coming back later (hoping the girls would let me leave) but they said ok. Kylie gave me her hand and said it was time to go to town to shop and go to a bar for a few drinks.

I said "No thanks Kylie, I'm still in the closet. I never been outted. You can't expect me to just go out with you... please don't..."

"Shut up silly girl. It's only for your own good. We want you to met a nice guy and show us how much a cumslut you really are. So take this handbag and off we go."

The girls stood either side of me and linked arms and more or less frogmarched me out of the house and walked a mile into the town centre to the first of three womens' fashion stores. There they toyed with me to try on a variety of clothes, while an assistant looked on giggled to herself knowing I was a crossdresser. We never bought anything, other than some cheap body spray to use on my clitty when we went into the store's toilets.

Then we went to a bar they both knew and looked around for a good seat to get a good view of people coming and going. The girls ordered me to go to the bar and buy an expensive pitcher of cocktails. I crossed the floor awkwardly in my heels and ordered the cocktails and the barman looked at me and gave me a cheeky wink!

When I got back to the seats the girls had already seen a tall guy that they said I was going to chat up after I'd had a glass or two. I said no thanks, the guy they chose wasn't my type, as he was very tall and heavily built like a rugby player.

Ellie told me it was their choice who their girlfriend chatted up and sucked cock in the toilets. I really then did protest! So Kylie stood up and walked over to the tall guy and must have told him that I fancied him. She returned and told me to go over to chat him up as he was interested in me. I was dumbfounded as I thought he'd be more interested in the girls. Then it hit me that I'd been set up.

I refused to go over to the guy and said I knew it was a set up but they said it wasn't and the guy was gay and liked crossdressers and shemales. So I reluctantly left the girls to continue drinking their cocktails and giggling, as I clumsily walked over to the guy. He introduced himself as Simon and he wanted to know why I was with these two stupid immature bimbos. I told him the truth they'd force feminized me and what happened the evening last. Simon thought that was hilarious but sympathise with me to the point he touched my arm. I felt better for that and then said I wanted to pee.

I got up and made my way to the toilet and forgot and went into the men's instead! I rushed into a cubicle and was about to lock the door when Simon pushed his way in and stood tall above me.

"Why don't you sit down to pee and I'll introduce you to my cock? Before I knew it I pulled down my stocking and panties and sat down to pee. Simon saw my tiny dick and said no wonder I was a crossdressing bitch! He got his erect cock out in front of my face and it looked well over 8 inches thick with dark hair surrounding his balls.

"Fuck me Simon, you're huge. You can't expect me to take all..."

Before I knew it his cock filled my mouth and throat making my want to suck every inch of him. It didn't take much more the five minutes for him to shoot his creamy load as he thrust deeper down my throat. My little clitty got hard and I jerked off in the toilet bowl. He pulled away and zipped up and patted me on the head and left me to get dressed. When I returned to the bar Simon had left and the girls were well pissed and laughing at my face which was bright red and my lipstick arwy.

"So did little clitty girl enjoy herself?" teased Kylie.

"Now how about we find you another cock to suck in the next bar!" said Ellie.

I said I was going home and their fun was over but they wouldn't have it and they took me to the next bar and an hour later I was forced to suck another guy's cock in the toilets. This continued for one more time with another guy but he wanted full on sex outside in the alley, while the two girls watched (to be on the safe side they said). Then satisfied they locked arms and took me home late on the evening. When I told the girls as we got nearer home that Aaron wasn't coming back and gone to the coast they got angry.

"Why didn't you tell us he wasn't coming back you bitch?

"I thought you'd let me go."

"No fucking way!" shouted Ellie as she pulled me into the back garden of her aunties.

The two girls proceeded to remove all my clothes until I was naked and Kylie got her red lipstick out of her bag and drew the words "sissy bitch" over my bare chest. Ellie tied my hands behind my back so I was attached to a small tree in the middle of the lawn. Then to finish me off she took a ribbon from her hair and wrapped around my clitty and balls and pulled it tight from behind and knotted to the tree trunk.

"Ok sissy we're going to leave you now for our aunt to find you as she's expected back in the next hour so it should be a surprise for her to see you in this state!" laughed Kylie.

So the two girls left me standing naked tied to their aunt's garden tree. An hour later in semi darkness and light drizzle, their aunt found me and at first said it was a shock but then she admitted she wasn't surprised as she knew her nieces were a couple of bad girls.

Lily Peg
Lily Peg
89 Followers