Sissy's Miserable Ballet Lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy Mouse has lots of maidwork to do.
1.3k words
4.6
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 04/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mommy!" I squealed happily as my Mommy finally arrived at the studio. This earnt me another smack from the horrible cane and more nasty laughter from Fox and Wolf. Mommy giggled too as she took in my sweaty, piss-drenched appearance.

"How did my little ballerina do?" asked Mommy sweetly, holding her nose, making me blush somehow even more.

"Terrible," said Miss Heseltine. "I've never worked with such an untalented, pathetic creature. I suggest moving up its lessons to five days a week indefinitely."

"Oh my," said Mommy, taking out her purse. "That's not going to be cheap."

She giggled as she took out all my credit cards. She started dropping them one by one at my little slippered feet.

"Maxed, maxed, maxed," she said, smiling. I shuddered at how much she'd spent and how long I would be in debt, paying them off. Finally she waved the last card at me and then gave it to Miss Heseltine, who produced a payment machine with a lot of scary big numbers. I whimpered as mommy 'paid' for my absurdly overpriced ballet lessons, then tucked my card safely back into her purse.

"Gosh, my little ballerina really does reek," said mommy. "And knowing you didn't try hard enough at ballet today breaks my heart."

I sobbed, despite how ridiculously unfair this was. "I'm so sorry mommy! Squeak squeak."

"Words are cheap, sweetheart. I think you should suggest a way you can make it up to poor Miss Heseltine."

I blushed furiously. 'Poor' Miss Heseltine had spent all day beating me, having her assistants piss all over me, taught me nothing but a curtsey, and charged me thousands of pounds for the privilege. But I knew a wimp like me could never stand up to a superior like her. So instead I shakily curtsied and said "M-may I please do some maidwork for you Miss Heseltine? Squeak squeak?"

Miss Heseltine smirked triumphantly as my mommy giggled.

***

And so that's how I found myself on hands and knees, scrubbing away with my little pink toothbrush, while Wolf watched me, a few feet away on all fours, growling and barking if I paused my tedious scrubbing for even a second. It was gruelling, boring work that I got to enjoy while Miss Heseltine and my mommy went out for a nice dinner on my dime. I, meanwhile, could look forward to a whole exhausting night of scrubbing each room of the entire dance studio with my little toothbrush, cleaning the bathrooms from top to bottom ("oh, this little mousey can lick the toilets clean," mommy had kindly offered), and then hopefully it would still be dark by the time I had to skip outside and mow the lawns, still in my humiliating, piss-drenched ballerina outfit.

Fox and Wolf were taking it in turns to have nice naps in between 'supervising' me with my chores. They would bark and whip me if I dared pause for a second, or if they thought I wasn't doing my chores with enough enthusiasm, so I couldn't let my big sissy smile wobble for even a second. Being forced to smile was making the pink fog filling my sissy brain supernova. I deserve this. I love this. I'm a pathetic sissy mouse who deserves nothing more than a long stinky evening of horrible chores while my lovely mommy and my kind new ballet teacher live their best lives - squeak squeak!

By the time I'd scrubbed the whole studio and licked more toilets clean than I could count, dawn had broken. Unfortunately for me, it was time to mow the lawns. I walked past the giant power mower ("oh that's far too dangerous for a little sissy who still needs diapers" Miss Heseltine had explained) and picked up a rusty old mower that had to be manually pushed along with all my sissy strength. It was at least a lot quieter, but that just meant I could hear the giggles and gasps from passersby as they watched the little sissy ballerina dressed up like a silly mouse manually mowing all the lawns. I moaned as I felt myself filling my straining diaper and quickly put my sissy smile back on my face, but not fast enough to not receive a sharp whipping from Wolf. I squealed and tried to speed up my mowing, but the ancient mower had no interest in moving across the lawn at anything faster than a snail's pace.

Finally I was done. Wolf and Fox lead me to a small pile of cleaning rags (I blushed furiously, knowing they would have helped me get my chores done a lot faster) and indicated that I should lay down. I whimpered as they removed my outfit and took my diaper off. They swiftly and roughly replaced it with a new one, with 'I Love My Nappy' written across the front, then put my horrible stinky ballerina outfit back over the top of it. Still, I was grateful for the change, until they tucked the old diaper under my head. Apparently I was to use it as a pillow.

I tried to get comfy in my little pile of rags, then looked up to see Wolf and Fox making out passionately. I whimpered jealously. No doubt they were off to enjoy each other, while I was to be left alone and sexless with my horrible decisions, knowing nobody would ever want to touch me again. They grinned down at me and raised a leg each, soaking my little bed in their warm piss, perfect for this lonely sissy bedwetter. I thanked them but they'd already walked off, hand in hand, not caring to spend another second with me. I finally fell asleep, a pathetic, sweaty, stinky little heap of sissy misery.

***

A couple of hours later, I was woken up and back in the ballet studio. I was shattered and absolutely terrified of what was in store for me today. Miss Heseltine was completely well rested, smirking at this piece of sissy fluff in her captivity. She took out her lipstick and scrawled 'LOSER' across my forehead.

"This will help incentivise you to be a better ballerina," she explained. "Once you have mastered ballet, you may remove it. Until then, I expect 'LOSER to be on your forehead 24/7. Understood, loser?"

"Y-es Miss Heseltine. Squeak squeak!"

"And?"

"...T-thank you, Miss Heseltine! Squeak squeak!"

"You're welcome, loser. Now, I thought today we'd practise movement. I want you to skip around the studio, waving your arms like a little fairy." She demonstrated, limply flapping her hands. "Keep skipping until I tell you to stop. Understood, loser?"

"Yes Miss Heseltine! Squeak squeak!"

"Then what are you waiting for? Begin!"

I squealed and started skipping. Within seconds it was obvious that this wasn't going to help me with ballet at all. Miss Heseltine just wanted me to skip around and look as ridiculous as possible doing so. I blushed as I waved my hands like the little prancing fairy I was, as my diaper loudly crinkled, as my little pink slippered feet bounced around the studio. Within minutes I was sweating profusely, while Miss Heseltine stood watching next to the only fan in the excruciatingly warm room. She sat down in a chair and pulled out a book, completely ignoring me. So on I skipped for no one, fully aware that if I stopped skipping or smiling for even a second, I would be brutally punished. An hour passed and I prayed for a break. Two hours in I whimpered as my diaper started to fill. By the third hour my legs and wrists were screaming in agony.

"Keep skipping, loser!" yelled Miss Heseltine. "That's it. Almost halfway done."

I whimpered at her cruelty. How had I let myself be trapped in this sissy torture? How much money had I lost and would lose to my mommy and her horrible new friend? These fun thoughts did nothing to distract me from the pain and humiliation of being a skipping fairy mouse, steadily prancing its way into becoming the most pathetic sissy ballerina ever.