Sissy's New Gym

Story Info
Sissy finally gets a real man at the gym.
881 words
4.25
17.1k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the locker room at my new gym after a vigorous workout, I pulled off my t-shirt and looked around to see who else was there. There were a few other guys in various stages of undress, and one walking to the showers. He had a cute bum, but his package wasn't much bigger than mine. I imagine his cock is probably only 4" long when it's erect. That would still make me happy though. With my penis starting to harden and the focus of my attention walking out of view, I slid my sweat-drenched shorts down my freshly shaved legs.

That's when I noticed him. Unintentionally staring at the huge cock hanging between his legs, I licked my lips and smiled. My penis was now straining against its confines.

Eventually looking up at his face, I noticed he was laughing - not simply smiling. I'm pretty sure that's because he saw me lusting after his incredible cock, or maybe it's because he saw my tiny steel chastity cage through my soaking-wet hot pink panties. Or it could have been both.

I didn't really care. I was just glad he noticed me. I casually removed my panties, slowly turning as I lowered them so he could see my cute, also smoothly shaved bum.

My seduction must have worked, and to myself, I thanked all those other sissies whose videos on the internet taught me how to turn on a real man.

As I bent over to pick up my panties off the floor, the stranger began walking towards me. I took my time putting my damp panties into my gym bag. Bent over at the waist, and watching his shadow on the floor as he approached, I was hoping he was enjoying the view. When he stopped moving, I stepped back a bit as I stood up. I couldn't believe my luck, as I felt his semi-hard cock press against the crack of my ass!

I squealed, to pretend I was surprised, as my little penis continued trying to stiffen in its tiny prison. It's a mere 3" long when erect, but my cage is only 1" long, so erections are not only painful, but also impossible to achieve. I can only imagine what my poor little winky will look like when it's allowed out of chastity for its first semi-annual inspection next week.

Still wet from his shower, he placed his damp, but strong hands on my arms as he turned me around to face him. Briefly looking right into his beautiful brown eyes, I moved my gaze downward to see an erect cock that really looked like it needed some attention.

I wasted no time dropping to my knees and taking as much of his 9" cock into my mouth as I could fit.

Bobbing back and forth, every so often pulling off to lick up and down his glorious shaft, as well as licking and sucking his hefty, sperm-filled balls, I was in heaven! I kept my hands busy caressing his firm ass cheeks, pulling him towards me as I forced his massive cock down into my throat, and fondling his balls to urge them to give me my first taste of a real man's seed.

I must have done a good job with my very first blowjob, because it didn't even take 5 minutes for him to flood my mouth with a huge load of cum.

After he withdrew his spent cock from my mouth, I savored the taste of his seed for a bit before opening my mouth wide and looking up into his eyes again. Seeing me proudly displaying a mouthful of his semen, he nodded as if to give me permission to swallow, which of course I did eagerly.

With his sperm now tingling in my mouth and in my tummy, he began getting dressed. Finally speaking to one another for the first time, I thanked him for letting me suck his cock and swallow his seed, and his response was simply "see you tomorrow."

I could hardly sleep that night. I couldn't stop thinking about his cock. I was unable to jerk off because my penis was locked in permanent chastity. I was wondering if he would fuck me the next time.

Somehow, I still managed to get up a bit early the next morning - even before my wife left for work. Before heading to the gym, I spent over an hour getting myself clean inside and out and shaving to make sure every part of me was smooth for him.

I'm not sure if it was because I didn't sleep much or if it was because he fucked me so hard as he took my anal virginity that day, but I slept really well the next night - with his seed still inside me, slowly leaking out of my stretched hole all night long. I woke up so late the following morning that I missed him at the gym.

I never saw him again. I never even got his name. But it turns out that several other men at the gym heard me moaning as my first lover pounded my boi-pussy with his big black cock that day, so I never have a problem finding cocks to satisfy my sissy needs!