All Comments on 'Sissyween'

by cdbrittany4bbc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, I love the theme of the party, I have to try it, I hope you tell us about the monthly events. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Question is, who is more sad... You for writing this garbage or me for reading it.

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 2 years ago

* * * * *

I liked your story.

- K

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Quotation marks are your friend" a random person comments on the internet. "They allow the audience to clearly see what a character is saying without spending a good amount of focus to parse it."

TNsourdoughTNsourdoughover 2 years ago

Damn! Great story! Wish it were really happening in the Nashville area this Halloween!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tiss the season for sissies.

Fun story.

sissy_slut_heathersissy_slut_heatherover 2 years ago

That would be lots of fun. Definitely a party I would attend. šŸ’‹

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love to go to a party like this iv just bought a new outfit for this Halloween and do i look like a complete slut yes i do. Even the motif on the side tie pantys says it all they are black with white writing that simply says "fuck me" those with a pair of black 140 denier stockings and a wet look 6 strap suspender belt say it all. A pair of black patent ankle boots and on top a black fishnet bralette and a sheer black blouse and a black stretch mini skirt and long black wig will leave anyone in no doubt i am a slut. Im Paul(a) by the way and i hope to have a completely cock filled halloween and enjoy every drop of semen i can get. I intend to let anyone who is horny use my mouth or ass as they please regardless of cock size age or colour. I will post if i enjoy and hopefully i will get some pictures or even videos of men using me as a cumdump look out for me i intend writing as Paul(a)transwhore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fun story. Iā€™d luv to go to a party like that. I think if it went all night or all weekend it would be perfect. And more games, with punishments like cleaning the cum off of a blow banged gurl. Or something! Keep it up sexy writer, love Brittany as a name! Luv AmiLil!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous