Sister Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sue's turn to scowl. "Hey, that's not fair – we were supposed to have seven things each to take off!"

"Who set that as a rule?" asked Trish. "I didn't hear anyone say so!"

Sue and I looked at each other. Well, I suppose technically she was right. We'd said we had seven items, but we hadn't said that was the limit of our stakes. Damn!

One more hand, then, with me praying for the cards to fall the right way.

My prayers must have been good – I found myself dealt a full house straight up, with no need to draw. Judging by their faces, neither of the girls had much of a hand.

And I won the hand. Sue and Trish looked at each other. Trish simply stood up, lifted her dress off her head and let it drop, and stood there in all her glory. Sue grinned at her, then at me. She caught my gaze and held it. Her hand went to her blouse buttons, and slowly started to undo them.

It didn't take her long – there were only two to undo at the bottom of the V-neck; but she carefully kept the blouse closed so it covered her knockers. Still, I could see a definite case of chapel hat-pegs pushing at the material. Looking me in the eye all the time, she took the sides of her blouse and made a couple of false starts at opening it, as if she was shy ... but I could see from the look in her eye that she was anything but.

Then her eye dropped to the tabletop on my side ... Oh, shit! Percy's interest in the proceedings had become all too obvious – he was peeping over the edge!

"Always glad to see a fan!" she chuckled, then stood up and removed the blouse in one smooth movement. No, she didn't have any pants on, and yes, she was as gorgeous as I'd imagined.

"OK, now what?" she asked. "Seems to me we're onto forfeits if we carry on playing!" Saying which, she sat down again, gathered in the cards and dealt another hand.

Trish and I looked at each other – obviously she'd no more thought about what came next than I had. We shrugged at each other with raised eyebrows, and sat down again.

Sue won this hand. "Right, I get to set you two a forfeit!"

She thought for a moment and grinned. "Trish, you go and sit on Dave's lap, and stay there till the next round's over. You'd better sit side-saddle, if you see what I mean, so you don't see each other's cards."

Trish came and did as she was told. I couldn't bend Percy down enough to get him out of the way between my legs, so she had to sit with him hard against her thigh. We didn't actually try to "impale" her as she sat down – it didn't feel as though we were quite at that stage with Sue yet!

"Hmmm," Trish said, grinning at Sue, "it's a bit uncomfy here – there seems to be something hard in the way ... what d'you think it might be?"

"Don't ask me, dear, you're the married lady!"

Trish dealt the next hand, and with some difficulty we managed to play without seeing each other's cards. This time she won, and got back into her own chair. "Right," she said, "Even Stevens – your turn, Sue. Same forfeit. And Dave, don't you dare even touch her with your hands!"

Now, this was the telling moment, I felt. Would Sue chicken out at this point? After all, so far all she'd done was to flash her assets at us; would she go as far as a bit of body contact? If she did, then surely we were on for a fun night!

She did. We were.

Very demurely, she got up from the table, stepped round to my side and sat across my lap, just as Trish had. Although to be fair she did sit a bit nearer my knees, so that Percy was only lightly brushing her thigh, rather than making a dent in it as he had with Trish.

Oh, Christ! My best friend was not just straining, he was at severe risk of exploding. I tried desperately to do times-tables in my head – or count the pips on my cards – or any damn thing other than thinking of this gorgeous bird sat naked on my lap!

"You know, Trish," she said, "you're right – there is something hard in the way here. I wonder what it could be – any ideas?"

"Search me," replied her sister, grinning.

"I think searching Dave would probably be more productive, dear. But maybe if I press against it I can squash it out of the way," she mused out loud. She sort of sashayed sideways along my legs towards me, and now Percy was under as much pressure as he had been with Trish. And I could feel a damp patch on one thigh where she'd smeared her pussy against me – she must be getting nicely wet!

"No, that doesn't seem to work. If anything, it seems to have got harder. Oh well, never mind, let's get on with the game. I'm sure it'll go away in time."

Now it was my deal. Ever tried to deal cards while avoiding touching an attractive naked lady who's sat on your lap pressing up against your willy? Believe me, it's not easy!

Still, I managed. And I managed not to come all over my sister-in-law, which was a good deal more difficult, not helped by her slowly tensing and relaxing her buttock muscles as she sat there. If there was one thing certain, it was that I was getting all the right signals.

Anyway, this time I won the hand. Sue got up again with a last little wriggle of her thigh against my prick, and returned to her place. Now, what could I lay on these two as a forfeit that wouldn't be going too far, but would keep the mood going? Ah, I know!

"Right, my turn to set the forfeit! Sue, you go and stand behind Trish's chair, pressed up against it. Trish, you lean back a tad so that your head's against her chest. You'll have to keep your cards right down in your lap, Trish, but I'm sure you can manage!"

Yup, that worked just as I'd calculated – when Trish put her head back a little, Sue's tits were at just the right height to rest on Trish's shoulders. They both realised what I was after, and seemed willing enough to comply. Sue leant forward slightly and pressed against her sister's back, and Trish moved her shoulders slightly and sat up a bit so that she was nicely nestled between Sue's boobs – which, being more generous that Trish's, benefited nicely from the support. From my point of view, it was a knockout!

It even worked for keeping their hands concealed from each other; Trish's own knockers hid her cards from Sue, as long as she kept them (the cards that is, not her knockers!) well down in her lap.

This round, I got knocked out first. As I folded my hand, Sue gave a little grunt of satisfaction; and then a slight squeak of surprise, as Trish turned her head and administered a quick peck of a kiss to the handiest part of her sister's anatomy. I hadn't been supposed to notice that, I don't think.

"Well played, Sis!" Trish exclaimed. And then proceeded to win the hand anyway. As Sue went to move back to her place again, though, Trish turned slightly and gave her a much more definite and solid smacker on the same boob.

"Come on!" she said. "I know my randy sod of a husband. If we don't take him up to bed soon, he'll make a mess of the tabletop. Let's go!

"Dave, refill the brandies would you, there's a dear – and bring them upstairs with you."

And with that, she got up, put an arm round Sue's waist and propelled her towards the staircase. But Sue got her own back – she motioned Trish to go upstairs first, and then gave her a good solid goosing. And I do mean solid – if Trish was feeling even halfway as randy as I was, Sue must have got the end of her fingers bloody wet! Trish shrieked and nearly jumped out of her skin. "You bitch!" she hissed – and grinned.

I poured more brandies as instructed, and followed the pair of them upstairs, where I found them in our room, and in our bed – one each side, sat up waiting for me to slide in between them. I handed a brandy to each girl, and managed to sort of step across Trish into the middle without spilling my own.

Our bed's fairly wide, but not so much so that I could sit in bed with a bird each side without touching them – as if I'd have wanted not to! Evidently Trish and Sue had sorted things out already, and it looked like we were in for a fun night.

We drank our brandies, Sue suggesting a toast to each other with the final drop. Then the glasses were put aside, and I got leapt on by two birds at once. Trish bore me back from one side as she kissed me full on the mouth, and Sue leant forward from the other and wrapped her lips around my knob.

Oooh! Getting a blowjob from a bird who's just had a mouthful of brandy tingles! In fact, I think Sue had deliberately kept some in her mouth. But the tingling subsided quick enough, and other things entirely took over my mind. Hmmm. Sue might not have had that many boyfriends (according to her sister), but I felt very grateful to at least one of them, whoever it may have been – someone had taught her to user her mouth to excellent effect.

She worked my prick like a hand-pump, and soon had me very close to the boil. And she evidently realised this herself – just as I was thinking of mentioning the fact, she took her mouth away from my tool for a moment, and calmly asked Trish, almost as if I wasn't even there, "If I make him come now, will he be good for another one or two later?"

Trish gave every evidence of thinking seriously about this, while Sue kept gently squeezing John Thomas, just enough to keep me on the peak without boiling over.

"Yeah, the randy sod can usually manage to get it up more than once a night. Go ahead if you want to, Sis – I'm sure we'll be able to get him astir again quite soon!"

Thus given official permission, Sue bent back to her task with a will.

A moment later she briefly deep-throated me, nibbling at the base of my cock for a moment; then she pulled back and started lightly flicking her tongue all round my helmet, carrying on tickling up and down the length of my knob lightly with her fingers.

Well, that was just too much – I came like a fire hose, and Sue avidly gobbled every drop of my cum, while Trish continued all the while to French-kiss me.

Before long the two of them, working together, had me coming again, and now I was like a limp lettuce. It may have been partly the booze, but no way was Percy going to perk up for some time, and this soon became evident to the sisters. Trish looked at Sue. "He's gone and conked out, hasn't he? And there was me telling you he'd be good for another one. Bloody useless man!" She grinned at me to show she didn't really mean it, but she was looking a bit put out, as was her big sister.

Their eyes met across me as they knelt to either side of me, and Trish's hand moved slowly across towards Sue.

Sue looked down and watched the hand approach her. Her brow crinkled a bit and she started to make as if to move away – but before she'd quite made her mind up, the back of Trish's hand stroked gently against the side of her boob and brushed slowly down her stomach, and she shuddered with pleasure and closed her eyes. I watched with bated breath, wondering what would happen next.

Trish caught my eye and quickly motioned with her head for me to get out of the way. I slid down and out from between them, and moved over to sit in a bedroom chair and watch the proceedings. Sure enough, Sue seemed (slightly reluctantly) willing to let her sister fondle her. Trish's hand moved slowly back up Sue's stomach and brushed lightly against the curve of one breast, then went back to stroking her stomach.

A moment later, Trish let her hand brush over Sue's thatch, and Sue gave a soft moan and moved her own hands (which had been hanging limply by her sides for a minute or two) towards her sister's waist.

"Remind you of old times?" Trish whispered.

Sue nodded, then growled throatily and started to run her nails lightly up and down Trish's flanks, as Trish started to gently massage her boobs.

For several minutes they just knelt on the bed, facing each other and gently stroking and caressing, occasionally sighing and moaning with pleasure. It had to be one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen; and from all the evidence (and Trish's words just then), it was something they'd done more than once before.

I had a feeling that Trish may for once in her life have been understating things a little when she'd said, "We even tried snogging a bit with each other once or twice."

Then Sue surprised me by taking the lead; with her eyes still shut (perhaps she was trying to pretend I wasn't there), she leant forward and gently kissed each of her sister's nipples in turn. As she bent forward to do this she raised her bottom slightly.


Trish grinned at me across Sue's shoulder, and put her finger to her lips to signal me to be quiet. Then her hands slipped beneath Sue's buttocks and pulled them slightly apart, letting a finger slip between her fanny lips.

Beautiful! From where I sat, that gave me a straight rear view of Sue's snatch with Trish's finger half-buried in it!

I must have twitched a bit at this. With a slight movement of her head and a reproving look, Trish made it very clear that I was to stay put in the chair. I realised that she was now manoeuvring Sue round slowly so that they were lined up along the bed rather than across it. At first I felt a bit put out as this seemed to be hiding some of the action from me, but a moment later I realised what Trish was up to, when she pushed Sue down onto her back.

She bent down and gave Sue a deep French kiss, all the while continuing to stroke and caress her.

Then she moved her head down to Sue's tits and started to suck on them much harder than before, stretching the nipples out a bit. At the same time, she moved one hand down to cup her sister's pussy, while the other went behind her neck to cradle her.

Sue's hands were soon likewise engaged; one on Trish's mound, while the other stroked her back, scratching lightly up and down her spine with her nails. Trish wriggled with pleasure, and judging by Sue's moan must have pressed her finger in a bit harder where it counted.

Trish now decided to go for broke. Suddenly she swung most of her weight on top of her sister's body, and twisted so that they were in a "69" position.

"We never quite dared to try this when we were kids, did we?" she whispered. "But now I know from experience that it's good!"

So saying, she buried her head in her big sister's snatch. Sue seemed to struggle for a moment, but then stopped with a little shriek of delight as Trish's tongue reached somewhere interesting.

I think she'd honestly forgotten I was there for a few minutes, but now she finally remembered my presence. Her eyes opened suddenly and she turned her head to me.

And surprised me – in quite a conversational voice, she said to me, "I didn't know my tarty little sister had ever done this with another woman, Dave, but I think she must have – she's bloody good! Oooh!"

And with that, she winked broadly at me and pulled Trish's bum down so that she could return the favour.

A moment later they were slobbering away at each other's cunts downright enthusiastically, as if I wasn't even there. Such shameless behaviour! Er … does a Lesbian '69' session between sisters count as incest?

Interesting question, eh?

Now, as you might expect, watching the two sisters at their incestuous activities soon had me perking up again in the wedding tackle department. But since they obviously didn't want or need any help for the time being, I decided to content myself with a gentle wank while I watched the free show to its eventual climax.

And that's how I came to "know" Sue – of whom more anon. We spent a very happy and active night with the three of us in the one bed, and when Sue left, she promised to … er … come again soon, as you might say!

12