Sister Act Pt. 01

Story Info
Wife's Sister and Neighbor join in.
2.9k words
4.58
32.7k
66

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't start it, I swear. I was minding my own business, sitting next to my wife's sister Marie in our backyard, beside our swimming pool. My wife Betsy was in the house, cleaning up. Marie's husband Tom was away on a business trip. It was Saturday night and we'd had Marie, her kids and a neighbor couple over for a cookout. Now, after dinner and dessert, my wife was in the house with the neighbor lady, Laurie. Laurie's husband had gone home. All of the kids, ours, Laurie's and Marie's had left to go to a movie at the mall. So, Marie and I were sitting in our back yard on the bench beside our picnic table. The swimming pool was behind us. It was dark, of course, with only the light from the kitchen window illuminating anything. All of us had been drinking and I was tired as well.

Marie reached over to get a bowl of salsa, intending to help with the cleanup. When she pulled the bowl over, some of the salsa fell onto the front of my pants.

"Oops." Marie said. "I'm sorry, let me clean that up."

I reached for a napkin, but Marie was quicker. She dabbed the front of my pants with a napkin. When she did that, her hand was rubbing against my pants and pressed against my penis, which was resting quietly in my pants, not bothering anyone. She kept rubbing the spot and her hand was focused on the area where my dick was hidden. It awakened.

She looked at me; she was drunk. "What have we here." Then she said, "I really like this salsa. Maybe I should lick it up so it's not wasted."

She kept rubbing me. She put some water on a paper towel and rubbed it over my pants, removing the dip, but leaving a wet spot in the front of my trousers. I looked like I had either pissed myself or had come in my pants.

She laughed and said, "It'll be embarrassing for you to be seen like that. They'll wonder what you've been doing."

She kept at it and my defenseless little pecker continued to respond by getting bigger.

Marie looked at me and said, "Oh my, what is this?" Her hand was rubbing my dick through my pants.

"It's getting bigger." She said.

I responded, "Of course it's getting bigger, it likes the attention. You'd better quit."

She said, "Why? Does it hurt when I do this?" She was really fondling my dick; her hand was around it. She had a good grip on my manhood.

"No, it doesn't hurt."

"Does it feel good when I do this?" she asked while she rubbed the underside of my pecker.

I couldn't lie. "Yes, it feels very good when you do that."

She kept rubbing and my prick was close to being fully erect. It had lifted away from my body and was tenting the front of my trousers.

Marie said, "You're a bad boy, getting a hard-on thinking about your wife's sister."

I said, "I'm not thinking at all. It's purely an involuntary reaction."

She asked, "Can I see it? I've wondered what you've been packing for my little sister."

I didn't respond, but I certainly didn't object. If my wife's older sister wanted to look at my cock, I wasn't going to object. It was dark, we were hidden so nobody could see what we were doing. A glance at the kitchen window affirmed that Betsy and her friend Laurie were busy.

Marie slowly unzipped my fly and reached into my pants, searching for my dick. It wasn't hiding. She found it easily and pulled it out of my pants. My 'little man' sprung out, enjoying the fresh air. Marie had her hand around it and continued to rub it up and down. Now, she was really getting to me and I stopped breathing for an instant, enjoying the wonderful feeling of having a woman play with my dick.

"What else have you got in there?" Marie asked. She undid my belt and the button on my trousers, pulled them away from my hips and freeing my entire array, my cock, balls and my pubic area. "Wow." She said, exactly my thoughts.

We had never done anything like this before. Betsy and I had shared secrets and our early sexual history with Tom and Marie. We told each other about the first time we had made-love and some of the more adventuresome things we had done. Apparently, Marie had confided in Betsy about some extra-marital flings and some swapping that Marie and Tom had done. My wife told me though "Don't get any idea."

Marie was leaning closer to my prick and said, "Is this the thing that goes into my sister's cunt?"

I said it was.

She continued, "Is this what put those babies into her belly?"

I said, "Yes. Proud of it."

Marie continued. "I wonder what it feels like for my sister to have this bad boy in her cunt. Does she like it?"

I said, "Well she sure seems to like it."

Marie asked another leading question, "Does my little sister suck your dick?"

I should've not answered, but Marie is family, so I told her. "Your sister does and she's very good at it."

Marie laughed.

I decided to be provocative and said, "I wonder if it's a family trait to be good at sucking cocks."

Marie laughed and said, "You be the judge."

She leaned over my lap and took my dick in her mouth. I had to tell myself that this was really happening. I had ogled my sister-in-law's body since I first met her. I tried my best to avoid sexual thoughts about her, but sometimes, I couldn't keep from trying to get a peek down the front of her blouse or admiring her ass and her nice tits when she was in a two-piece swim suit. As I watched her leaning into my crotch, I could see her breasts under her blouse, which had fallen away from her body. I could see down to the top of Marie's bra. Her breasts heaved when she breathed. They were soft and smooth and extremely inviting.

Marie was sucking my dick into her throat. She was not just demonstrating her skill; she was giving me a full-fledged blow-job. I reached my hand under the back of her blouse and moved up her back. I unhooked her bra and then reached underneath to grab one of her bare breasts in my hand. I held it in my hand and ran my fingers over her nipples. Not wanting her other breast to feel neglected, I moved my hand to give it some attention too. Marie's breasts are not quite as big as my wife's but they were extremely nice and felt wonderful in my hand. Her nipples were hard little nubs that I pulled with my fingers.

Marie was bringing me closer with her mouth on my prick. I know she could tell by my reaction that I was close to coming. The tip of my cock was in her throat and the firm feel of her warm mouth around my dick was fantastic.

"Wow. You're as good as your sister. It must be a family trait." I said. "Did your mom teach you two how to do this?" That just drew a bemused look from Marie. I don't think I'll ever forget how she looked with my cock embedded in her mouth.

She pulled away and continued to pump my dick with her hand. It didn't take long for me to climax. I shot a wad of semen that spouted into the air and landed on the front of my shirt and slithered down my cock. Marie looked at me while she ran her tongue around and then swallowed the end of my dick, tasting my semen.

She giggled and stood up. "You better clean yourself up. It looks like you spilled some chip dip on the front of yourself, or maybe that you've been playing with yourself." She walked off to help with the cleanup in the kitchen.

Now, I looked down and saw the tell-tale splotch of white semen on my shirt and pants. I didn't want to chance walking by my wife, her sister and her friend in the kitchen. It was a warm summer evening. I had been sweating. Nothing feels better than to jump in our pool. I took off my clothes and jumped into our swimming pool naked. The pool lights were off, so I could relax in there until the other ladies left and maybe I could get Betsy to join me in the pool for a little fun.

About fifteen minutes later, the three ladies came out onto the patio, my wife Betsy, her sister Marie and the neighbor Laurie. They saw me in the pool and wondered what I was wearing. I told them I was naked and invited them to join me. My wife laughed that off, but I was surprised when her sister Marie said, "Let's do it."

I was further surprised when Laurie agreed. I floated in the water and watched in the dim light as first Marie, the Laurie stripped naked. Marie has those nice tits that I had played-with earlier. I had never seen her completely naked. She had a thin landing strip on her otherwise shaved pussy. Laurie was hot. I had ogled her body since she and her husband had moved next-door a year earlier. She had a lean, athletic body and her pussy was unshaven. Her hair was light brown and her pussy matched the hair on her head. Her breasts were small, but her stomach was taut and her hips flared out slightly to give her a very attractive figure. I watched Laurie dive into the pool with her graceful body. She swam two laps and returned to the shallow end. Marie had jumped in and was getting accustomed to the water. Finally, my wife joined them. Even after years of marriage, I enjoy watching her strip. She was looking at me while she did it. First, her blouse, then her bra, freeing her D-cup breasts. Then she pulled off her shorts. She pulled her panties over her feet, exposing the dark brown pussy that still enchants me. She jumped in.

After splashing around for a few minutes, Marie said to me, "Hey. You've seen us naked, but we haven't seen you." I didn't want to remind her that she had seen all my intimate parts a half-hour earlier.

At their urging, I got out of the pool and walked to the diving board. I proceeded to the end of the board and stood there, bouncing up and down on the flexing board. Of course, my semi-hard dick was flopping up and down with the three ladies watching and laughing. I was a little embarrassed but even more aroused at showing my stuff. My prick was getting hard while it sprung up and down. I began to worry about hurting my dick when I entered the water, so I held onto my cock and balls and jumped into the pool.

My wife swam over to me and reached under the water to hold my aroused cock. "You like showing off, don't you?" she said.

I tried to deny it, but didn't convince her. She motioned her friends to swim over and feel my cock. I was in heaven as Marie, then Laurie reached under the water and held my hard prick in their hands for a moment. I had to tread water, so I couldn't really do anything with my hands, but I got a good look at their tits in the dim light.

Somebody suggested that we play water tag. Somehow, they decided that I was 'it'. Fine with me. I swam around the pool, chasing one then another of the naked women. I wasn't in a hurry to catch anyone. My cock was so hard it was like a rudder when I swam around.

Finally, I caught Marie. She had played with my dick and I wanted to get some good feels of her. I caught her in the shallow end. I grabbed her leg and pulled her toward me while she struggled to get free. I was determined to 'tag her' in a good spot. I pulled her leg toward me and reached between her legs to grab her snatch. I put my hand on her pussy and pulled her to me. Then, I reached around and put my other hand on her breasts. I moved in close so my cock touched her bare ass under the cool water. I slid my cock into the gap between her legs while moving my other hand to her other breast. I had her captured. "You're it." I said.

Marie took a few minutes to catch my wife and tag her. Then, Betsy was focused on chasing me. I wasn't trying that hard, so she caught me. I was cornered in the shallow end she gabbed both of my forearms and then surprised me. She ducked under the water and put her mouth over my cock. She gave me a little suck and then popped up to say, "Now, you're it again."

Then she asked, with a wicked smile on her face, "Did you get a good feel of my sister's tits and pussy?"

This was fun. Where someone had to be touched to be 'it' became part of the game. With me being the only guy, it was working out okay for me.

I went after Laurie. It herded her to the deep end of the pool and she finally went to the side and grabbed onto the edge of the pool. I came up behind her and reached around her. She was holding herself up on the edge of the pool and couldn't do much to resist my hands roaming all over her naked body. I felt both of her tits and my hands were all over her sides and her stomach. Finally, I put a hand between her legs and grabbed that pretty pussy that I had admired when she stripped beside the pool. My hand found its way into the folds of her vagina and I slid a finger between her pussy-lips. She moved to raise her hips to give me better access and I took advantage. I slid one, then another finger into Laurie's vagina. Even in the cool water, she was hot inside. My fingers explored her inner cavity while I kissed her neck and held her tits in my other hand. She turned and kissed me; I pushed my tongue into her mouth. I know my wife was watching me groping our neighbor and finally asked me if I had tagged her yet.

"Not quite." Was Laurie's laughing answer.

Laurie chased and tagged Marie, who came after me. Again, I didn't play hard to get. When she caught me in the deep end where it was darker, she reached around and grabbed my cock. I could feel the hair on her pussy rubbing against my ass.

"I better not suck your dick like my sister did or she'll get suspicious." She said.

Still, it was perfectly obvious that Marie had her hand on my cock and was pressing her nude body against my back. "You're it." She said.

I had groped Laurie and Marie, so it was my wife's turn. Betsy is a good swimmer and gave me a hard time before I cornered her. I got her into one corner in the deep end and moved in close so she couldn't escape. She was laughing and I kissed her.

"Am I it, yet?" she asked.

"Not until I've tagged you properly." I said.

I turned her around and approached from behind. I spread her legs and grabbed her pussy. I moved in and pushed my dick between the soft folds of her ass. My dick slid back and forth. Then I redirected it to her pussy. My wife reached between her legs with one hand and inserted my cock into her vagina. The wonderful and familiar feeling of having my cock inside my wife's cunt was the ultimate in pleasure. I held the edge of the pool and pumped my dick into her. It was difficult to move while floating in the water, but I managed. We knew the other two ladies were watching me fuck my wife which added to our arousal. I nuzzled my wife's neck and listened to her breathing and heard and felt the signs of her orgasm. I pumped a load of semen into her and held her tightly. I pulled out, we turned around and kissed, swirling our tongues together.

When we looked around after our love-making, we saw that both Marie and Laurie were gone. They had quickly dried themselves and dressed while Betsy and I were making love. We heard them close the door as they left and heard Marie's car drive away.

I climbed onto the edge of the pool, with my legs still in the water. Betsy was still in the pool. She looked up at me, then she took my cock in her mouth. I leaned back and enjoyed it. I was not used to my cock having this much attention, but I was bearing up and doing the best that I could.

I was stunned, though, when my wife asked, "Do I suck cock better than my sister?"

Uh oh.

To be continued.