Sister Act Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbor lady is his present.
1.8k words
4.66
14.8k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SISTER ACT PART 2

The first chapter of this story told of how my wife's sister, Marie had jacked me off while we were sitting on the patio at our house after a cook out. Everyone had left except for my wife and a neighbor, Laurie, who inside our home cleaning up. Marie had started by wiping a stain off my pants and then proceeded to rub my dick through my pants to get me hard. Then she sucked my cock. After I came all over myself, she licked the end of my dick, swallowing some of my semen. This had been a first-of-its-kind event. My wife Betsy and I had never done anything sexual with others, beyond some mild flirting and the usual ogling of the women's bodies.

After Marie had sucked me off, I had a stain from my semen on my shirt and pants. Rather than walk around with the incriminating stain, I stripped and jumped into our swimming pool naked. Shortly thereafter, the three ladies, my wife Betsy, her sister Marie and the neighbor Laurie joined me swimming naked in the pool. We proceeded to play a game of 'tag' which evolved to tagging people in their intimate areas. My dick was grabbed a few times and I had the opportunity to tag each of the women. I fondled Marie's breasts and her pussy. I put my fingers into Laurie's luscious vagina and as the final event, fucked my wife in the pool in the presence of the two other women, who had left by the time we finished.

We had been more adventuresome that ever before in our twenty-five-year marriage. We'd heard Marie make comments that lead us to believe that she and her husband Tom had done some swapping and other extra-marital things, but had never been involved ourselves. That was about to change. Marie had told my wife about sucking my cock which led my wife to ask whether she was a better cocksucker than Marie. One of my observations had been that both sisters were adept and fellatio and it must be a family trait.

The next chapter occurred about a month later, on my birthday. After dinner and a cake with our teenage kids, Betsy told me we were going out. I asked where we were going. She said we were just going to Marie and Tom's house.

Betsy drove us in that direction, but made an unexpected turn in another direction leading us eventually to one of the brand-name hotels. I asked shat was up, but she just told me to follow her. We went into the hotel, got in the elevator and went upstairs and down a hall to one of the rooms. I was thinking that my wife was going to treat me a night of ravenous fucking in a hotel room where we wouldn't be disturbed.

We got to one of the rooms and my wife already had the key-card. When we entered the room, I was surprised to find our neighbor Laurie sitting there, having a drink of wine. Laurie stood up and shrugged her dress off her shoulders and stood before us naked.

"Happy birthday." Both Laurie and my wife said. Laurie was going to be my present.

Laurie has a thin athletic body that is very shapely. She has a nice ass, a taut stomach and nice, but relatively small breasts. Best of all was her fabulous pussy. She had one of the nicest pussies I had ever seen including those on pornos and in magazines. It was full, covering all of her pubic area with hair extending down over her vulva. I had seen it for the first time on the night of the pool event, but now was able to admire her in full light for the first time. She has light brown hair, which matches that on her head. With her bare tits, hard nipples and crinkled areolas above her smooth stomach and her scenic pussy, she was an apparition.

"I want to watch you fuck her." My dear wife said.

The best present I'd ever gotten for my birthday was when Betsy and I were dating and she took me to a motel and fucked me all night long. We were naked in bed and barely slept between bouts of vigorous love-making. Being in my wife's cunt is still the ultimate pleasure. Fucking Laurie was sure to be in second place.

I started to strip, removing my shirt, but when the two ladies approached me, I let them take over. I was pushed onto the bed and had my pants pulled off. I laid on the bed, naked with an aching hard-on, ready for action. My wife stripped with the help of Laurie, who began to feel-up Betsy, putting her hands on my wife's breasts and licking her nipples. I was going to see some girl-girl stuff too.

Once Betsy was naked, I had the pleasure of seeing two naked women, eager to please me. Betsy moved me higher on the bed and pulled down the blankets. She moved up and straddled my head. I looked up to see her wonderful pussy, eager and ready. She lowered herself onto my face and I immediately was engulfed by her warmth and then her wetness when she rubbed her delicate flower over my mouth. I stuck my tongue out to capture her taste and the wetness. I absolutely adore my wife's pussy and relish the fantastic taste of her cunt-juices. I was pushing my face into her crotch while she humped my face, gasping at the pleasure.

Then, I felt another sensation. Someone had swallowed my cock. It was Laurie. Her warm mouth took my super-hard prick into her warmth and managed to slide the tip of my dick into her throat. It was amazing and then Laurie pumped her head up and down on my cock. She could tell the semen was eager to spurt out of my cock and managed to bring me close before stopping. My senses were overwhelmed, trying to focus on two wonderful women, one sitting on my face and one sucking my dick. I lost it, my cock spurted its white fluid up into Laurie's mouth. She eagerly swallowed all I had to give. She held my cock in her mouth tightly until she had consumed ever bit of my seed. My wife's pussy gushed with juices onto my face from watching me come in another woman's mouth.

Then the action shifted. Laurie moved up and was kissing my wife, pushing my semen into my wife's mouth. Sucking my cum from another woman's mouth was an obvious turn-on for Betsy and she covered my face with the fluids from her orgasm. I felt her muscles tense and she pushed down on my face to drive her clit into my nose, heightening her orgasm. Having my wife come on my face is a particular favorite of mine and obviously it is for her too.

Laurie's cunt was on my chest now and she and Betsy were sharing a passionate kiss. My wife moved away to let Laurie place her cunt on my face. I had a close-up view of that beautiful pussy and it was soon riding my face. Laurie's cunt tasted and smelled wonderful. It was a different taste from my wife's cunt, but it was just as delicious. I proceeded to eat Laurie's pussy to the best of my ability while she and my wife were making love too. I caught glimpses of the two women fondling each other's breasts and kissing. It was a real three-way, certainly my first.

I continued to eat Laurie's cunt until she gushed all over my face. My face, hair, and the bed sheets were soaked with female juices and the room smelled of sex. Laurie wanted to move off me after she calmed down, but I held her hips to hold her. I could not get enough of her wonderful cunt and didn't want to let her go.

The two ladies fell onto the bed and Laurie had her head in my wife's lap. She held Betsy's legs to the side and buried her face in my wife's pussy. I don't believe my wife had every been eaten by another woman. As far as I knew, I was the only one to have sucked her pussy. Laurie went at her like a starving woman. I watched her bring my wife to another orgasm. Her tongue flicked over my wife's most sensitive parts and I saw Laurie's tongue slip into Betsy's vagina. Laurie had Betsy squirming in ecstasy and almost shrieking in pleasure.

Laurie moved around and placed her pelvis over my wife's head. When she lowered her pussy onto my wife's face, I felt my dick twitch with renewed excitement. I had imagined but never thought I would see my wife eating-out another woman. Betsy held Laurie's hips and pulled her face up into Laurie's delicious cunt. I had just serviced Laurie and knew what a treat my wife was having.

Laurie motioned for me to move behind her on the bed. I knew what she wanted me to do. I knelt behind Laurie, with her crotch over my wife's head. I moved forward and placed my rehardened cock between Laurie's thighs. My wife reached up and took my cock in her fingers. She directed the tip to the opening to Laurie's cunt. I pushed forward and felt the smooth, warm feeling, sliding into her tight hole. It took my breath away. My wife was watching me fuck another woman while holding my balls in her hand. She reached up and licked my balls and the underside of my cock, with emphasis on the portion of my cock that was sliding in and out of Laurie's box. Betsy went wild, it seemed, licking both Laurie and me, being a part of our coupling. It was an unforgettable experience, fucking one woman while another licked my jewels.

I was surprised that I was able to conjure up another load of semen, but I did. With my wife's mouth on the underside of my prick, I ejaculated into the vagina of another woman. No sooner had I come than the fluids began to drip-out of Laurie's hole. Betsy eagerly licked up our combined juices. She later told me that she had never imagined how arousing it would be to "suck her husband's cum from another woman's cunt." While this was happening, Laurie was feasting on Betsy's pussy. Both of the women were jerking and gasping in pleasure with a pair of sustained orgasms. They began to calm down, but each of them kept their mouth on the other's pussy until the orgasms had finished.

My cock was worn out. It flopped limply on my hip. My face was wet with the nectar of the goddesses. I was exhausted. The two ladies moved up and we had a group hug, the best group-hug I'd ever had. I was laying there with two beautiful naked women. It was really something, my second-best birthday-present ever. My dick was done, but my eyes were feasting on these two beautiful, naked creatures lying in bed, nuzzling beside me.

To be continued even more.