Sister Act Pt. 02 - Nina

Story Info
Sun, sea and psychedelics set the stage for lust.
4k words
4.52
5.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the story of how Martin came to fuck both of his wife's sisters. The stories can be read in any order. Hope you like this one.

--

I'd been dating Sam for three months. It was our last year of university and we had planned a two-week holiday in Spain as a reward. We rented an isolated villa on the side of a rocky hill in the mountains of Sierra Nevada about 30 minutes along precipitous, narrow roads from the Mediterranean. It was beautiful yet harsh, arid country, baking hot in the summer and prone to wildfires.

Sam had invited her two sisters, Susie and Nina, to visit for the second week, but for the first week we had the place to ourselves. We mainly hung out at the beach or by the pool at our villa getting stoned and drinking cervezas. We had quite a lot of sex because, well, we had no internet and the TV was all in Spanish, which neither of us spoke. Hanging out all day long in hardly any clothes was definitely a contributing factor.

It was great to be finally done with the relentless slog that was the third year of uni with final exams forming a turd-shaped cherry on top. We didn't have much of a plan for what came next, just some vague ideas of places to live, so this interlude was a perfect little time bubble with no pressure whatsoever. The kind of holiday you don't get to have very often in your life.

Susie and Nina arrived in a flurry of chatter and hugs. I had met them once before at their mother's 50th party a few weeks after I started dating Sam. Looking at them together now I was struck by their similarities. They came from good genetic stock. Their mother, a doctor, was beautiful, whip-smart with a great sense of humour, and their father who helped run his wife's practice was kind and supportive, and pretty damn handsome himself. So no surprise that their three girls were beautiful, intelligent and a lot of fun to hang out with.

In no time at all the girls were changed into their bikinis, beers in hand. The snacks were out on the kitchen bench and we were hearing all about their plane journey, the creepy guy across the aisle, the mad taxi driver, that kind of thing.

I could see how each girl had inherited certain features from different parents. Sam was very much like her mum physically, a real classy shape, well proportioned. Nicely chiselled facial features with full lips. She had delicious breasts, not large but not small either and a nice neat butt, not that I had studied her mum's body in such detail.

Susie must have picked up her boob genes from her dad's side. She had a very decent set and they bounced pleasingly in her bikini as she moved. It was hard not to admire them so I had to make an extra special effort to keep my focus on her face. There was a lot of gorgeous flesh on show right now, which wasn't a bad problem to have, but it did bring its challenges.

Nina shared Sam's chiselled looks. She was smaller in the boob department, which didn't make her any less beautiful. But if I had to pick her standout physical feature it had to be her ass. It was shapely in a very eye catching way and firm at the same time.

Phew, did someone just turn up the sun? I decided to go inside and get a cool drink before I started showing my appreciation too much.

---

The next day we spent down at the beach. More lounging, drinking beers and eating tapas. The girls were getting a major amount of attention from the local boys. Lots of dumb grinning, lots of "holas". Some lecherous looks from the older men.

Nina got talking to the same guy Sam and I had met the previous week who ended up selling us some weed. I didn't pay much attention assuming she was doing the same thing we were, and when she turned away from him to walk back over to us I could see her stuffing something into her beach bag. "Yep," I thought. At least we'd have plenty to smoke in the coming days.

---

The next morning Susie and Sam decided to head into town to get supplies leaving me and Nina at the villa. There was also a handmade market on nearby that they were going to check out and they'd probably get lunch so they'd be back in the afternoon sometime.

I made some coffee for Nina and me to help us cut through the previous night's weed and beer. "So did you buy some weed from that guy on the beach yesterday?" I asked.

Nina walked over to the couch where her bag was, and pulled out a little plastic zip-lock bag, throwing it onto the kitchen bench beside the coffee cups that I was busy filling. Inside were four small white tablets. "Is that what I think it is?" I asked, putting down the coffee jug and picking up the bag for a closer look. Each tablet had a love heart moulded into it.

"Depends what you're thinking, Martin," she said. "But if it starts with E you might be on the right track."

"I don't think your mother would approve," I said, putting on my straight-laced voice.

She ignored my comment. "Wanna do some quality control?" she said. "We can have half each to make sure it's ok. I mean we have hours to kill and there's not much else to do around here." She turned and looked out the window at the expanse of rocky hills, dotted here and there with villas and swimming pools.

"You do have a point," I conceded. "And it looks like another perfect day in paradise."

Nina opened the bag and extracted a pill. "Is there a sharp knife around?" she asked. I found the sharpest one in the drawer and lined it up in the centre of the tablet before gradually applying pressure. Nina cupped her hands around the pill, anticipating what would happen when the knife suddenly hit the bench and the two halves pinged into her palms.

"Nice work," I said. "Clearly never done this before." I picked up one half and handed it to Nina, and raised the other half to my lips. "Here goes," I said. "Down the hatch." We each popped the half pill into our mouths and washed it down with a slug of coffee.

After that we hung out by the pool for a while chatting about funny things that had happened at uni, bands we'd been to see and the like. Neither of us could feel anything from the pill yet and suspected Nina had been sold some duds. We hadn't had breakfast yet so we went inside to get some food. Bread rolls from the day before, some fresh fruit, nuts, cheese. Perfect.

We sat around the kitchen bench grazing from the cutting board, but as we ate I could feel my appetite start to wane and I found myself picking at my bread roll. "You know I think I can feel something now," I said to Nina.

"Yeah me too," she said, dropping the piece of fruit she was holding onto the board. "Think I'd prefer a beer."

"Nice idea," I said walking to the fridge and fishing two bottles from the bottom shelf. I opened both and passed one to Nina. "It might also be pool time."

"Oh yeah," she agreed. We went to get our swimmers on and took our beers out to the pool, setting them on the edge. We stared at the twinkling water. "See the way the water is sparkling like there are a million stars in there?" she asked. Then she dived in. I followed a moment later, plunging into cool and feeling the freshness explode in my brain and body. It felt so good.

We goofed around in the water for a while, diving in from the side, pulling handstands, splashing each other, and seeing how many laps we could complete underwater without coming to the surface.

"Hey do you think we need to put sunscreen on?" Nina asked, the thought emerged through her sensory haze like a message sent by an inner chaperone.

"They sound like wise words," I replied. I was losing my sense of time and was suddenly worried about getting horrendously sunburnt out here by the pool. That would be a pretty bad way to end the day. "How long have we been out here?"

"I don't know. An hour?" said Nina, clearly guessing.

My brain was playing animated sequences of harsh UV radiation penetrating deep into my skin, cellular level damage blackening nuclei, planting nascent tumours like seeds for the future. The ecstasy was beginning to come on strong.

"Let's get lathered up," I said, hauling myself out of the water and towelling off. Nina climbed out of the pool too and walked over as I started pumping sunscreen into my palm. I must have looked a little worried as I slapped cream onto my face and arms, all of a sudden in a hurry.

"Hey," she said. "You're missing bits. Here let me do your back." She took the sunscreen from my hands and pumped some onto her palm. "Sit down," she said and motioned me towards the sun lounger. I turned my back and sat down. Nina sat down behind me and began spreading the sunscreen over my back. My mind suddenly lit up with the electricity of her touch on my skin, enhanced by the MDMA in my system. Her fingers left tingling trails in my flesh like phosphorescence in the ocean.

"Oh God, that actually feels amazing." I was sinking into a state of semi-paralysis as Nina's fingers worked the sunscreen into my skin like a dog getting its neck scratched. "Mmmmmm..."

"There," she said, rubbing the excess cream onto the tops of her legs.

"Let me do your back now," I said coming out of my trance. "You absolutely have to feel what that's like. Lie down. On your front." She did as I asked, keen to experience the sensations. She put her arms up on either side of her head, elbows bent, her head turned towards me eyes closed.

I pumped out some sunscreen directly onto Nina's back causing her to squirm and giggle, and began gliding my hands through the creamy lubrication. My hands worked thoroughly, beginning with her shoulders, then moving to the tops of her arms and down her forearms.

"Oh, yes," said Nina. "That's so freakin good!"

"What did I tell you?" I said, my hands returning to her back. My fingers slipped under the thin straps of her bikini top to make sure I didn't miss any skin in that area and then I moved down to the small of her back.

"Ohhhhh...uhhhhh," said Nina. I could tell now she was in the zone like I was a few minutes earlier, immersed in the inner phosphorescence of my touch. Without thinking I reached for the sunscreen bottle and squirted some more cream onto the twin mounds of her ass and she squealed and giggled, which made me laugh too.

"Hope you don't mind," I said.

"Oh you go right ahead with that Martin," she said settling into it as I began to kneed her ass firmly with my hands.

"I really must compliment you on having the most tremendous butt, Nina," I said, as I continued to apply the cream. I had clean forgotten that I was applying sunscreen and I was now concentrating fully on delivering the best massage I could for Nina, as she voiced her appreciation. I was now kneeling on the lounger beside her, both hands working their way now from her ass to the tops of her thighs.

"Mmmmmmmm."

Nina opening her eyes and was about to speak but instead let out an exclamation. "Oh my God Martin!" She burst out laughing, hand going to her mouth.

"What?" I said.

"What do you mean what?" She said. "That!" Nina pointed at my shorts. I looked down to see the front of my swimmers tenting out under the force of a quite impressive erection. Nina was cracking up as I protested, and continued pointing at my crotch.

"Shit, I really had no idea that was happening!" I stood up and looked down at the shameless protrusion in my shorts. Just to be sure I hooked my thumbs into the waistband and pulled the elastic out from my body. Sure enough, nestled gently in its stretchy little home, my engorged prick.

Nina stood up and looked down into my shorts too. "Guess you really enjoyed massaging my butt." She giggled.

I stared down at my appendage. "It's like it's not a part of me," I said.

"Wait a minute," said Nina. She pushed her hand down the front of her bikini bottoms, knuckles visible through the fabric as she moved her fingers around. Her face took on a fake seriousness. "It's only fair for me to inform you, Martin, that my pussy is also quite wet," she said in an official tone. We both burst out laughing.

It must have been the drugs, but it didn't really occur to either of us that this was a sexually charged moment. It just blended into the general sensory journey we had embarked on. Nina clearly found this quite amusing as she was still laughing. She rested her hand on my shoulder as she creased in the middle. I put a hand on her hip to steady her.

"You know what I'm thinking?" she said when her laughter died back a little.

"What are you thinking, Nina?" I asked. This was starting to feel like a comedy double act, so I put on a faux serious voice when I said the words, placing my hand theatrically on my chin, which made her snort.

"I think we both need to go and masturbate and then we can get on with this trip."

"Great idea," I said. We marched into the villa, my shorts still bulging, and headed towards our respective rooms. "See you in about 10 minutes then."

"Yes sir," replied Nina using her fake formal voice. "That should be an adequate amount of time."

I closed the door of my room and dropped my shorts to the ground in front of the full-length mirror on the wall by the door. My cock stood out from my body, pointing upwards with enthusiasm. I found some of Sam's coco butter and squirted some onto my dick and started stroking myself. I sat on the bed, closing my eyes, and the image that came to me immediately was Nina's ass as I massaged the sunscreen into her glorious firmness. I lay back, holding that image as I began to stroke more firmly.

In my mind, I slipped my hand between Nina's legs to feel the wetness of her pussy. She lifted her ass to give me better access as I pressed the end of my cock into her glistening opening... My train of thought was then completely derailed when Nina, the real one, burst through the door.

"Jesus Nina!" I exclaimed, taking my hand off my cock, which slapped against my belly. I raised myself onto my elbows and looked for something to cover myself but there was nothing within reach, so I just lay there on full display.

"Haven't you finished?" she said not particularly bothered by my state. She had changed into a white linen robe, which was quite transparent. The shape of her body silhouetted clearly through the fabric, nipples visible as hard protrusions surrounded by her darkened areolae. "I came twice in that time. Twice! I think this ecstasy has turned me into a multi-orgasmic nympho. Can I watch you?"

"Um, you kind of already are," I said.

"Were you imagining my butt?" she asked eyes narrowing. She sat beside me on the bed and stared at my hard-on.

"Nina, I can't believe you asked that," I replied.

"It's ok you don't have to answer," she said. "I may or may not have been imagining your cock. I mean, you have quite a nice one, and it was the last one I saw before masturbating."

"Well since you're being so honest, your ass may have entered my mind a few moments ago," I admitted.

"And you still didn't cum?" she asked, mock offence turning into a grin. I laughed and looked down at my boner.

"I was working on it until you interrupted," I said. Nina reclined onto the bed alongside me, her body pointed in the inverse direction to mine. She lay on her left side, elbow resting on the mattress, with her hand propping up her head which was positioned to give her a close-up view of my cock.

"Continue," she said.

After pausing to look down at my shameless exposure, I once again gripped the base of my shaft. With eyes and brain super-charged with the ecstasy my prick seemed to shimmer with its own light, veins bulging in a myriad of colours. Was it actually pulsing or was that just the drugs?

"It looks so cool," said Nina.

I pulled my foreskin back slowly and Nina giggled when my bulbous hood popped out, spreading clear pre-cum from my tip and making the head glisten and twinkle in the light. "It must be so much fun to have a dick."

"It's my favourite toy," I said as I began stroking up and down. It was a bit more of a turn-on to be doing this in front of Nina and I could tell she was enjoying the show. After a minute or so she started massaging her right breast with her free hand as she watched me.

"I want to see you cum," she said. She drew her right knee up and rested her right foot on the mattress, which caused her robe to fall away from her legs. I turned to watch as Nina opened up her robe, exposing her glistening pussy. Her fingers moved to her slit, separating the labia to reveal the wetness within. As I masturbated for her, Nina's fingers circled her clitoris and worked into a rhythm.

Her eyes were fixed on my cock as mine were locked on her pussy. Her scent filled my nostrils and I pumped myself faster while Nina moaned on the bed beside me. I watched her as the spasms of an orgasm began to pass through her body and she cried out, closing her eyes.

When her shuddering subsided she opened her eyes. "Did you cum?" she asked.

"Ah, not yet," I said. "This E has had the opposite effect on me." I looked down forlorn at my tormenter, still hard, winking at me with its watery eye. Nina sat up. I put my hands behind my head and shrugged, hard-on resting like a club on my lower abdomen.

"I'm still horny," she said looking down at my cock. "And it sure is a shame to let that go to waste. She reached out with her hand and brushed her fingers gently along my shaft. "I'm sure Sam wouldn't mind..."

She untied her robe and threw it to one side, revealing her full nakedness for the first time. Her small breasts were relatively untanned compared with the rest of her brown torso, her nipples dark and erect, willowy body taut and lean. She moved to straddle me across my upper thighs, her knees on the bed, my cock before her. She took me in her hand and glided her fingers slowly up and down my length.

I studied her face as she focused on her job. She moved her left hand to her pussy and massaged herself with all four fingers. "I'm still so fucking wet," she marvelled. Then in one smooth motion she lifted up and forward, engaging my cock in her opening and then lowered herself onto me, moaning loudly as I entered the slickness of her tunnel. Pausing for a moment with my cock buried inside, she breathed deeply and began to grind against me slowly, eyes closed, mouth open.

We entered a different time dimension at that point. It's impossible to say how long we were interlocked, but gradually, imperceptibly Nina increased her rhythm and intensity. It felt like our bodies had fused onto one intricate machine. Nina was so hyper-sensitised that I could feel the spasms of orgasm every few minutes. One after another, each climax was accompanied by an involuntary cry, but she kept going, her appetite seemingly infinite.

An inner feeling was building in me and I slowly recognised my own climax approaching from a long way off. As if feeling this too, Nina increased her intensity and leaned forward hands on the mattress on either side of me so she could use the extra purchase to push with more force. The sweat was beginning to drip from her chin onto me.

And then it arrived like a predator lunging out of the darkness, the primal energy coursing through and consuming me. It felt like my very being was pouring from me and into Nina, melding us into a single swirling cosmic entity. I could feel Nina collapsing onto me and realised that I had gone momentarily blind, engulfed within a neuronal supernova.

We lay like that for a long time, holding each other, slick with sweat, as our breathing gradually calmed. Nina eventually lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Did you cum yet?" she asked, and we both laughed, gripping each other as our bodies shuddered uncontrollably.

When the laughter subsided we kissed. Strange after all that had happened that this was the first time we'd done so. Her lips parted, tongue receiving mine eagerly. I cupped her face in my hands. Her taste was sweet and my mind sparked as the kiss was augmented sensorially by blood-born chemicals.

12