Sister Act Pt. 02 - Nina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think I'm going to jump in the pool now," said Nina when the kiss broke off.

"Now that's a fucking good idea," I responded. We climbed off the bed, found our feet and walked straight outside. Without hesitating we leapt naked into the water, plunging into the cool buoyancy. The water felt cleansing and enervating after our indoor intensity and we floated around in it for quite a while enjoying the sensations of a weightless medium.

A few minutes later we heard a car approaching up the narrow lane near the villa. Sam and Susie were back. Nina and I looked at each other, hearts jumping momentarily as we realised how close we'd come to being discovered. And then we remembered simultaneously that we were currently naked together in the pool.

We exited the water with swiftness, wrapping ourselves in towels and kicking back on a couple of sun loungers just as the chatter of the other sisters rose from the bottom of the garden, gate opening and closing. "We're back! We've got treats!" said Susie's voice.

Nina jumped up and bounced down the path to greet them wrapped in her towel. "Did someone say treats?" she asked, trying to peer into the bags they were carrying. And suddenly we had clicked back into our other reality. Just three sisters and one of their boyfriends on holiday together in Spain.

After that holiday, Nina and I retained a special bond. We talked about what had happened a couple of times when we were alone together, marvelling at the events that had unfolded, but we never revisited the experience.

Now and again, when I felt the overwhelming horniness that fueled the need to masturbate, I would bring myself to climax with images of Nina in my head, sitting astride me, sweat tricking over her breasts, as she pounded her perfect ass against me.

12