Sister Act Pt. 05 - Gang Bang

Story Info
Wife gets gang-banged by friends and family.
7.1k words
4.54
13k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a hurry. Time was moving quickly and I had a lot to do. I had dropped the kids off at my wife's parents' house, gone to the store to get wine, beer and ice and picked up some flowers for my wife's birthday. We were having a party for her with a bunch of friends coming over and I was hustling to get everything set up.

I walked into the house and called to my wife, Betsy. "Honey I'm home."

I heard her answer, "I'm in the living room."

I said, "Want to help me put the beer on ice and put out the chips and dip?"

She replied, "I'm in the living room with Sid and Laurie. I'll be there in a little bit." Sid and Laurie were our neighbors.

I went into the garage to get one of our coolers to put the beer in, took it out to the patio by our pool. Then I put the four bottles of wine in another cooler with water and soda in a third cooler.

"Did you have a nice birthday at work?" I called to my wife.

She said, "Yes."

"Tell me about it."

She said, "I can't talk right now." I thought she might be on her phone or something. I still hadn't had a chance to kiss her hello in the living room.

I was hot sweaty from setting everything up. I needed a shower, but sometimes I would just strip and dive into our pool. Our yard was enclosed with a privacy fence, so Betsy and I could just walk around nude when we were by ourselves. I pulled off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt, dropped my pants and took off my shoes. I walked out into the afternoon sun to our pool. I dove off the side and felt the cool water on my skin. There is nothing like diving into a swimming pool when you are hot and sweaty. I particularly relished the cool water embracing my prick and balls.

I still had to get dressed for the party, so I picked up my clothes and went into the house, drying myself with a towel. I walked through the kitchen into our living room. I wasn't bothered by being naked since in recent weeks, Betsy and I had crossed the threshold of swinging and our neighbors Sid and Laurie had been our partners a few times.

I was surprised by what I saw in the living room. My wife was on the floor with Sid and Laurie and they were all naked. Betsy was the center of attention. She was naked on her back and Sid was kneeling between her legs. He was moving his hips back and forth, fucking her. Laurie, also naked, was straddling my wife's head, facing and looking at her husband. Laurie's pussy was in my wife's face and Betsy was eating-her-out.

We'd gotten closer to Sid and Laurie since they had moved in. Betsy had given Laurie to me for my birthday. The three of us spent an evening in a motel room. I fucked both my wife and the neighbor lady and they did each other. My wife had learned to like eating pussy and now she was insatiable. I had learned that Sid had been fucking my wife for a while too. Then, a few weeks earlier, I had fucked both Laurie and my wife's sister Marie in the ass at a swing party.

Marie and her husband Tom were among the guests I had invited for the evening. My wife knew some people were coming over, but she didn't know who I had invited. I was going to surprise her.

Anyway, there was my wife getting fucked by our neighbors. "Hi Honey. Sid and Laurie wanted to give me a birthday present before tonight's party."

"I can see that. It sure looks like you are enjoying your present." I asked.

She said, "Absolutely! Sid's cock is magnificent. He reaches so far inside me (He does have a longer dick than me) and I love the taste of Laurie's pussy." She went back to licking her neighbor's cunt while my dick hardened.

Sid pulled out of my wife for a moment. I saw his entire prick, wet and slippery with my wife's juices. I had never seen his cock in its erect state before. He certainly was well endowed. Laurie leaned forward and took her husband's cock in her mouth, tasting my wife's nectar as she licked him clean. I watched him carefully reinsert his prick into my wife's gaping vagina and then resume his pumping into her cunt.

Laurie motioned me over and I stood before her naked. I had dropped the towel and my clothes. Laurie reached out and put her hand around my prick. Then she guided it into her mouth. She looked down at my wife, with her head in Laurie's cunt and taunted her. "I'm sucking your husband's cock while my husband is fucking you. Happy birthday."

My wife increased the intensity of her licking and sucking and Laurie ground her pussy into my wife's face.

After a few moments of that action, I found myself kneeling beside my wife, kissing her wet face, putting my tongue in her mouth. I could taste the sweet tangy flavor of Laurie's cunt in my wife's mouth. Laurie had moved off and was taking a photo with her cell-phone, making sure to get some good shots of her husband's cock in my wife's pussy.

As I kissed my wife, she said, "Sid and Laurie came over to give me a present. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Oh, of course not. Why would I mind some other guy fucking my wife."

She said, "I want to see you fuck Laurie again. That can be part of my birthday present."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." I said.

Then Betsy told me, "Sid is fucking me good. He has a nice cock and he's in me deeper than you go. I'm using my cunt muscles to squeeze the cum out of him. I want you to kiss me while he comes inside me."

My dick was so hard it hurt. Then Sid did it. I felt my wife's body stop moving from his thrusts. She flushed and her muscles tensed. Another man was emptying his semen into my wife's vagina. He wouldn't be the only on doing that tonight. I had plans for my wife's thirty-fifth birthday. Once Sid had finished, he rolled off her, thanking her and greeting me.

Betsy went upstairs to take a shower. I was surprised when she didn't take Sid or Laurie along. I was a good thing, because her sister Marie and husband Tom arrived to help get things ready. I told them Betsy was in the shower. Tom said he needed a shower too. I didn't object when he went upstairs to find my wife.

Marie gave me a sensuous kiss and then stepped back and lifted the front of her short little skirt. She was without underpants. Her pretty little pussy was pink and primed for another evening of fun. Our entire adventure into swinging had been initiated by my wife's randy sister. She had sucked my dick and then they invited us to the swing party where I fucked Marie and Laurie in the ass during an unforgettable evening.

Sid and Laurie had joined us in the kitchen and Sid got the same view of Marie's pretty pussy. I tried to recall whether he had fucked Marie yet and wasn't sure.

Meanwhile, Tom was upstairs with my wife. She told me later that she first thought it was me who joined her in the shower, but when Tom put his arms around her from behind and slid his prick between her ass-cheeks, she knew she was getting another birthday present. Tom fucked her from behind and unloaded inside her. She had to take a few moments to clean out her pussy and missed the start of the other guests arriving.

I could've gone upstairs, but there were two horny women in the living room with me. I had to choose whether to fuck Laurie or Marie. My dick was so hard and it wished it could be in two places at once. Laurie had sucked my dick, so I focused on my wife's sister. I pushed her against the kitchen counter and pushed my hard cock against her belly. "Somebody's glad to see me." She said. I lifted her up and she helped by putting her arms around my neck while my cock found its target and slid up between her legs. I was getting close to finishing inside Marie's tight cunt when the doorbell rang and we had to quit and get dressed.

I had invited Betsy's boss and his wife. Hiram and Judy. Hiram was the lawyer in the office where my wife worked. She really liked him and we had once or twice fantasized during sex that it was Hiram's prick, not mine, plundering my wife's pussy. She had mentioned that Hiram had seemed to have 'eyes for her'. She sensed him watching her from behind and would occasionally see him trying to get a peek down her blouse or up her skirt. She often wore some daring clothes to work to 'give him a thrill'. She wondered about whether he had a big prick or just a tiny one. His wife Judy was a nice lady. I didn't know her well, but she quickly got into the mixed drinks and I remembered that she was a drinker.

Next to arrive was my wife's and Marie's younger brother Billy. Billy was between wives. He'd been married twice already. He was a ladies' man for sure, but wasn't able to keep it in his pants, which caused problem with his wives. We'd never even discussed doing anything with Billy, but Betsy commented about how much of a 'pussy-hound' her brother was. I had asked if they had ever done anything when they were younger and she admitted to letting him see her naked in return for him doing the same when they were both home from college one Christmas. She said when he began to pump his cock for her she 'ran away'.

The next to arrive would be a real surprise for Betsy. It was our pool guy, Pete. Pete was from Guatemala. He was not here legally. We didn't care; he was a nice young guy. He was well built and would parade around our pool wearing just and pair of shorts. Betsy would comment about his abs and he was often another lover in our fantasies. When I had asked Pete to join us earlier in the week, it surprised him. I bluntly asked him if he liked my wife and then asked if he would like to fuck her. He was surprised, but said he would, admitting to have jacked-off thinking about her in her bikini. I hadn't realized that my dear wife had been sunbathing a few times while he put chemicals in the pool. Now, he was going to get and chance to put some 'chemicals' into Betsy.

The final guy to arrive was Walter. Walter was a good friend of mine from work. We played golf and racquetball together. I could compete with him at golf, but he was just too good of an athlete and I seldom beat him at racquetball. Walter knew Betsy, of course. He was dating a girl, but he didn't bring her along. I had made some suggestive comments to Walter about maybe him taking liberties with Betsy. They had danced close at the Christmas party and seemed to get along. Now Walter is a black man and some of Betsy's fantasies (and mine) involved the proverbial 'big black cock'. Walter was not insulted; I was afraid he would be. The girl he was dating was white and he said he liked 'white pussy' and would love to take a shot at my wife. I showed him some nude photos of her to close the deal. With Walter's arrival, everyone was here.

Betsy quickly sensed what was possibly in store for her and smiled at me in her sexy way. Two men had already fucked her and more were waiting. We had talked about a gang-bang and Betsy would really get off when I read her stories about such when we were making love. A number of times during her orgasms, she would talk about 'taking a dozen cocks' and so forth. I had arranged for some 'diversity' in the group. There was a black guy, a Hispanic guy, a Jewish guy (Hiram) and three white guys, including her brother (incest, if I could get him to participate), and me. I just had to get it all started.

I'll let my wife tell the rest of the story:

Well, okay. I could tell I was in for quite an evening. It was all up to me, of course. I had become more and more adventuresome and was enjoying having different men. My husband is a fantastic lover, but the variety of different guys with different techniques, different smells, different cocks had become almost addictive. The new adventure of having some man try to seduce me was thrilling. After doing some swapping, I was surprised, but not really when my husband set me up for tonight's birthday gang-bang.

It had started even before he got home when our neighbors, Laurie and Sid came over for a drink. We had a few glasses of wine and then Laurie joined me on our couch and began to rub my shoulders and my chest, above my breasts. I already had a buzz-on when she leaned in and kissed me. I was responsive to her and kissed her back. We were soon kissing and then she pulled my blouse up over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra so my breasts were soon being fondled by Laurie's soft hands. I looked over at her husband, Sid who was watching intently. Laurie asked him if he was going to join us and he moved to the couch behind me. I was soon being kissed by both of them and their hands were all over my body. Sid had his face between my breasts and was lightly biting my nipples, something that he does that drives me crazy. I had been with Sid and Laurie before. I had started by sucking Sid's cock a couple of times after Laurie and I had started making love in the afternoon on my day off. I work from home three days a week, so I have a lot of flexibility. When they took me down to the living room carpet, Laurie took off her blouse and I put my face into her soft breasts. Though her boobs are smaller than mine they are more sensitive. I love her little brown nipples. She is light skinned, but her areolas and nipples are dark.

Laurie slipped my shorts off and then pulled my panties down. She spread my legs and gazed at my unshaved bush while her husband continued to focus on my tits. When he began to kiss me and put his tongue in my mouth, I let my legs fly open and Laurie began to eat my pussy. She is really good. Women have a way with eating pussy that is different from men. Men search for the right spot and then exploit it. Women know what the right spots are already. Feeling Laurie's hair brushing against my thighs and her soft lips and face in my crotch was different from the scratchy feel of men's faces. She flicked her tongue over my clitoris and had me coming after just a few minutes. When Sid put his cock near my mouth, I wanted to suck it and I did. I pumped my head back and forth from the side with his cock in my mouth.

That was when I heard my husband come home. I expected him to come into the living room and join us. I like to see him fuck my friend Laurie, but he was busy putting the beer on ice and getting ready for our guests. When he finally got around to coming into the living room, Sid was fucking me and Laurie was sitting on my face. Mike (my husband) leaned in to talk to me and I asked him if it was okay fucking our neighbors. I knew he would be okay with it. He likes fucking other women and likes watching me get done by other men. Sid moved his cock with amazing expertise. His dick is bigger than my husband's. Some women would not tell their guy that another guy had a bigger dick, but I liked to tease Mike about other men having bigger dicks. It seems to get him more aroused, wanting to outperform the guys with the bigger cocks. Sid shot a load of cum into my pussy while I was kissing my husband with a face coated Laurie's sweet pussy-juice.

After finishing with Sid and Laurie, I went to take a shower before our guests came (and they would all come before the evening was over). While in the shower, I was facing away from the shower door and, at first, I thought it was my husband who joined me. When Tom, my sister's husband, put his arms around me to hold my breasts, I knew who it was. I let him lean me forward nibbling at my neck and putting his hands all over me. Then I felt another cock finding its way into my pussy. He slid right in. He'd been there before. I'd fucked him at the swing party a month earlier and then, without Mike knowing it, had fucked him in our backyard one day while my husband was at work. His dick spit its load into my belly and then he left me to finish my shower.

I cleaned up, douched and came downstairs. I was surprised to see who my dear husband had invited. There were a variety of men, some I had fantasized about. Pete, the pool boy was a real surprise. I had gone out by our pool in tinier and tinier bikinis when he came over. I would close my eyes while he serviced the pool thinking about him servicing me. I imagined his sweaty face between my legs, sucking on my flower. I wondered how his tongue would feel flicking over my sensitive vulva. Then, I imagined what his cock would feel like sliding into my hot pussy. Usually, by the time I was finishing my fantasy, he was gone. With the back yard to myself, I fingered myself to orgasm more than once. One time, I stripped naked. I spread my legs under the warm sun and put my fingers inside my cunt, thinking about being fucked by the pool-boy. And now, he was at my birthday party as a present from my husband.

Then, there was my boss, Hiram. I am a para-legal working at his little law firm. His wife Judy works there too, which keeps him in line. I know he looks at my ass when I'm walking away from him and he tries to look up my skirt. I let him get a view of a bit of my thighs a few times and let him look down my blouse too. One day, on a dare from my husband, I went without underpants. I was self-conscious all day, being careful to keep my skirt covering my legs. I didn't want him to see my naked pussy, but in another way, the possibility that he might was thrilling. I had imagined letting Hiram fuck me sometimes when my husband was leaning me over the kitchen table before he left for work.

Then, there was Walter, a black guy who was a friend of my husband. I had fantasized with Mike about getting fucked by a 'big-black-cock'. It was one of our favorite role-plays. Seeing Walter, who I didn't know that well, was scary, but it sent a tingle through my thighs. I would have to work up some courage if I was going to take the black cock trip.

My brother was there too. Since he was visiting my sister, I thought nothing special about him being at my party. Billy and I had done some "you-show-me-your's" stuff during one break from college and he had gotten a hard-on over me. I ran away, afraid and embarrassed.

Drinking was the key to it all. I drank three more glasses of wine to build my courage. Everyone else was drinking too. We were dancing on the patio and the men were getting familiar with us four ladies. Judy, Hiram's wife, got drunk pretty quickly and I was surprised to see her rubbing against Walter while Hiram focused on me. He was talking me up and his eyes were all over my body.

Sister Marie was part of the conspiracy with my husband and the others. She loosened things up after about an hour, when she took off her top and was only wearing sandals and that little skirt over her panty-less pussy. Laurie joined her being topless. After she pulled her sun-dress over her head, she was only wearing a blue bikini. When the top was removed, she was left just wearing just the bright blue G-string bottom. Laurie has a hot body and all the men ogled her tits swaying and bouncing and her tight ass while she danced. The only women still wearing tops were Judy and me. I was surprised at how easily Marie, Tom and Walter got Judy to take off her blouse and bra. When she took off her skirt and was left with only an opaque pair of panties, she became the hit of the group. She had a full, hairy bush that could be seen through her panties. She wasn't that attractive, but she was nearly naked so the men were interested.

I, of course, had been watching all of this and I became the next center of attention. Since the other women were topless, cries for me to strip were shouted by everyone. I knew I was expected to strip if I was going to get laid, so I started. I was wearing a halter top, which quickly came off, baring my nice tits. I threw the top to the pool-boy Pete, who had undoubtedly been imagining what my tits looked like every time he visited our pool.

Then I pulled off my skirt and kicked away my shoes. I twirled my skirt around over my head for a bit and flung it in the direction of Walter and my brother Billy. I was hot-to-trot and kept going.

I moved over and stood in front of my boss, Hiram. I asked if he liked what he was seeing. He nodded and put his hands on my bare breasts. Mike had talked to Hiram when he had invited him and asked if he would like to fuck his wife. Hiram said he had wanted me, but couldn't take any chances at work, so Mike told him he could come to my birthday party and would see if they could get me spun-up enough to fuck him. Mike learned that Hiram and his wife had an open marriage and that Judy might like 'some attention too'. I wiggled my hips and invited Hiram to finish stripping me. He put his fingers in the sides of my panties and slowly pulled them down while everyone watched. When my bush became visible, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Everyone saw the rest of my pussy, my slit and my swollen labia.

12