Sister Act Pt. 05 - Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiram looked at his wife and she said, "Go ahead Hy, fuck her. You've wanted to fuck her since she came to work for you." She was confirming my suspicions that Hiram had the hots for my body.

I climbed onto his lap and rubbed my tits over my boss's face. Then, I went over to a table by the door to the kitchen and leaned forward. Hiram dropped his trousers and bared his prick. I turned to look at it. His penis was not very large, but it was hard and pointing right at my pussy. He moved in closer and shoved his prick into my vagina with one stroke. I pushed my ass back toward him and Hy began to fuck me vigorously. He was an older guy and his ass cheeks were saggy, but he was making up for his size and his age by vigorously fucking me. It was like I imagined him fucking me from behind while leaning over his desk.

I looked around and saw that others were following Hiram's lead. Billy, my brother was getting it on with Laurie, our neighbor, while Laurie's husband Sid was feeling sister Marie's breasts while she sat on his lap. Walter and Pete were watching Hiram screw me.

Hiram pulled out and squirted his semen over my back. His dick began to go limp as he backed away. He was fell back into his chair, exhausted.

I looked for our pool-boy and said, "Pete, come over here. It's your turn. I've been wondering what you have been hiding in your shorts."

Pete was eager and willing. The young guy had been a bit shy, with the cultural and language difference, but he was a confident guy and once everyone had a few beers, he was talking with Billy and Tom about soccer or something. I made his dream come true when I laid back on one of the lounge chairs and spread my legs. "Eat me."

Pete knelt between my legs and pushed his face into my spread-open snatch. The young man had been dreaming about getting a chance to see me naked. I had taunted him by walking around wearing nearly nothing. Now he was getting a close-up view of everything I had. He feasted his eyes on my naked body while removing his clothes. Soon he was eating me like a starving man. I held his head and humped my hot pussy on his face. It didn't take long for me to begin to get a rhythm with my hips and gasp with the onset of a powerful orgasm. Mike says my toes curl when I come and my legs were uplifted while Pete devoured my hairy cunt.

I looked at him and said, "Fuck me. Put your cock in me and fuck me."

Pete quickly stripped and mounted me on the lounge chair. His cock filled me and it had a strange bend that was poking around in unusual places inside my cunt. I wanted him to fuck me. He was a bit shy and didn't look directly at me until I put my hands beside his face and made him look into my eyes. I realized that once Pete had fucked me for the first time, I could expect that his future visits to service our pool would also include servicing me along with the pool. Pete knew how to fuck. He bent my legs back over my shoulders, folding me in-half. I watched his brown cock pushing into me, withdrawing half-way and then plunging in again. I saw Mike taking some videos of us. I saw the look on the pool-boy's face when his passion released and he emptied his balls into my vagina. We stayed coupled for a few moments and then Pete stood up, thanking me profusely for the piece of my ass. I told him his had felt really good, (the truth) and gave him a kiss on the lips. I knew I would want his cock inside me again. Pete got his clothes and started to put them on, but I asked him to stay naked for me. I guess I wasn't surprised when Judy, Hiram's wife called him over to her and grabbed his prick.

I needed a break. I stood and kissed my husband, thanking him. Then I jumped into the pool to cool off. Walter followed me, stripping and going to the diving board. It took me a moment to focus on the thing hanging between Walter's legs. He bounced on the dive board and his dick bounced up and down. The thing was uncircumcised so it had a different look than other cocks I had seen. It reminded me of one of those sausages that come with Christmas gift packages. Seeing his meat flopping around was impressive. I had to see if I could take all of his cock into my pussy. Normally, I might've been hesitant to challenge such a weapon, but if I was going to get gang-banged, I wanted to take all the cock I could fit in my pussy. Walter dove in and swam directly to where I was standing in the shallow end of the pool. We kissed in the water and I ducked below the surface to take Walter's cock into my mouth. The damn thing was huge and looked even bigger underwater. It wasn't that long, but it was thick. I couldn't fit much of it in my mouth. I came back up and then Walter hiked himself onto the edge of the pool, at eye-level for me. His hard dick was sticking up in front of my face. I licked the thing like it was a huge popsicle. I couldn't get my fingers around it. It was the size of one of those cans that they put sparking water and weird soda in.

When Walter lifted me out of the pool with his strong arms, he laid back and pulled me on top of him. I stood over him and positioned my pussy over his rigid black monster, wet and shiny from the pool and my mouth. I slowly lowered myself. My dear husband had his little camera and was videoing my coupling with his friend. The video was going to be something, I thought. I positioned my cunt over the tip of his prick and spread myself open so the camera could see the pink inside my vagina. Then I paused again with just the tip of the cock inside me. The thing was filling me, pushing me open more than anything I had ever felt. I lowered myself a bit more and began to come. I looked down to see the black sausage spreading me open. My cunt was tight around it. I lowered more and felt it touching places inside me that I didn't know I had. The tip reached my cervix and pushed through, searching for my deepest recesses. There was still more cock left to go. I rested and let my vagina adapt to Walter's cock. I lifted up and lowered myself again, taking him deeper that the first time. I looked at my husband who was filming the impalement of my cunt on the huge phallus. Mike was still wearing his shorts, but his dick was in one hand while the camera was in the other. He was pumping his dick while he watched his wife fuck the biggest dick either of us had ever seen. He told me later that he had seen Walter's dick in the shower, but he hadn't imagined how big it would get when it was excited. The fact that this huge prick wanted to go inside me made my knees weak. I couldn't hold myself up any longer so I just sat down on Walter's cock. It hurt a little as it pushed up inside me. Looking down at my belly, I wondered where the thing had gone. How had I taken the whole cock inside me?

I was fulfilling my fantasy of being fucked by a black cock. Most of the other people were engaged in their own activities, but my sister Marie was watching me fuck this big tool. I could tell that she was jealous. I rocked back and forth with increasing tempo. I was like a wild woman, on fire with the big cock inside me.

I said to my husband. "Hey Honey, see this big black cock in your wife's tight white cunt. He's spreading me open. I don't think I'll ever be the same." He nodded while still videoing and playing with his cock. I went on, "Walter's going to have to visit more often. I love his prick inside me. It's so big and hard."

Mike came over beside us and I said, "Why don't you join us?" I was thinking of giving him a blow job while his friend fucked me.

But he had a better idea. He had a jar of Vaseline and I knew what was coming when he put his fingers in my ass, lubricating my back channel for his invasion. My husband really likes anal sex as you may know from his previous stories. It's usually not my thing, but when I'm really horny, like I was then, I like to feel him jam his cock in my ass.

I felt my husband's dick at my defenseless asshole. I couldn't move with Walter holding me while Mike held my ass so he could aim his prick at my tiny hole. I felt him push into me, a feeling that intensified as he pushed past my sphincter. I had never experienced two cocks at the same time and will never forget how good it felt. My husband cock slid into my tight asshole and the two cocks were separated only by the perineal membrane between my vagina and my rectum. Mike's cock reached its limit when I felt his pubic hair on my ass. He held still and we both felt Walter's cock moving back and forth in my cunt. Mike was having the rare experience of feeling his wife get fucked from inside her.

Then, Tom had the idea of making me 'air-tight' by putting a cock in my mouth. He slid his familiar cock into my mouth and I tried to move to suck him, but I was immobilized with three men having me at the same time. I was getting fucked in all three holes. Tom was pumping in and out of my mouth. My husband was holding-still, feeling his friend fucking my pussy from below. My dear sister got a photo which she sent to me later. I was stuffed full of cock, for sure.

I focused on the tip of Walter's cock in my vagina which was pushing against the sensitive underside of my husband's dick, sending him into ecstasy. Then Walter's cock would push up through my cervix into my uterus. It was amazing having a dick in me so deeply. My husband wanted to make himself last, but couldn't. I felt his semen gush into my back channel. He held his cock there for a moment, enjoying the feeling while Walter's cock continued to massage both of us. My orgasm began with the warmth and muscle release in my pelvis. All of that was enough to bring Walter to his climax too. Then Tom completed the action when he released into my mouth. My mouth was open, gasping from my orgasm and the semen from Tom's cock dribbled out onto my chin. At the same time, I felt a gush of fluids coming out of my vagina and my asshole. I just rolled onto my back and collapsed beside the pool, bare naked and thoroughly ravished.

I looked around and asked, "Anyone else want a piece?"

I hadn't thought through what I said because everybody there had fucked me except for my brother and if we count the women, I had eaten Laurie so sister Marie was another who I hadn't engaged. Of course, she realized that.

Now, Billy had been drinking and Laurie our neighbor had been sucking his dick one point. Then, somehow, he ended up with Marie, his and my sister. They were both naked on a lounge chair kissing a feeling-each-other-up. Marie was whispering in his ear that she wanted him to fuck me. I had never done anything with my brother. He had seen me naked and I know he stole a set of my panties once for one of his friends. Once he started getting intimate with women, his curiosity seemed to be satisfied, but I had noticed him looking at me earlier in the evening and he was sporting a hard-on.

Marie said to Billy, "You've always wanted to fuck her. Now's your chance."

I looked at him, feeling affection for him and realizing that he hadn't been laid yet this evening.

I looked at him and said, "C'mon little brother. Haven't you wondered what it would be like to put your prick in my pussy?"

He walked over beside me and I leaned up and kissed the underside of his dick. "Put it in me." I said.

My brother knelt between my legs and aimed his prick at my sloppy pussy. He told me he loved me and I said the same to him with his prick sliding easily into my vagina. I felt his dick stroking in and out while he held himself up on his arms.

Then Laurie and Sid encouraged my sister Marie to make it a 'family affair'. They wanted her to join in. Now Marie likes to have her pussy eaten and while she'd had a few dicks in her during the evening, she hadn't been eaten and there I was lying on my back with my face available to sit on.

Marie dropped down to my level and spoke to me conspiratorially. "What are you doing little sister? You are a bad girl, fucking your little brother, corrupting him."

I looked at her and said, "Why don't you join in. Everybody else has fucked me. You should too."

She said, "I'd like to sit on your face and fuck that pretty little mouth of yours."

I said, "Put your nasty cunt on my face and I'll make you come."

She moved up by my head and facing my brother, straddled my head. I looked up into my sister's pussy. I seen it many times, but never from this perspective. We had played with each other's pussies a couple of times when we were younger, but had never gone this far. I put my hand on her hips and pulled myself up into her. When my tongue touched her clit, her reaction was electric. She gasped and lowered herself onto me. I swirled my tongue around her labia and flicked her clit more. Meanwhile, Billy was pumping away at my pussy. His dick was not as big as the others that had been inside me, but it seemed to fit very nicely. Billy was leaning forward and had his face embedded in our sister's tits. He was sucking her nipples while his hand played with my breasts. We were having a nice 'family-fuck'. Mike got a few nice photos of the three of us naked and entwined together. In retrospect, it seems nasty and wrong, but at the time we were just three people who loved each other and wanted to give the others pleasure. When Billy came, I guess the look on his face triggered Marie and she gushed a copious amount of her fluids onto my face. She was squirting all over me face and hair, coming and holding my head into her crotch. I had one more orgasm and it released while my brother and sister 'did me'.

They rolled off and I laid there, nude, well-fucked and totally exhausted. I wondered if anyone was interested in seconds.

Walter and Laurie were 'getting to know each other better' and had wandered off to Laurie and Sid's house. Sid was tagging along, intending to give his pretty wife an extended evening of pure sex. Her cute little naked ass swayed sexily while she walked with Walter's arm around her waist. She had a bottomless man on either side of her. She was going to have a good time tonight.

Tom was sitting on a chair with Judy, my boss's wife on his lap, riding his cock. Hiram was behind them, preparing to put his dick in his wife's ass. I watched him slide into her and heard her call for 'more cock'.

Pete had left earlier after saying gracias countless times. That left my husband Mike. Marie and Billy had jumped into the pool and were getting out when Mike picked me up. He carried me into the pool where the cool water rinsed the sweat and cum from my body. He held me and kissed me gently. Then we got out of the pool, dried off and went into the house. I was still naked.

I leaned closer to Mike and said, "Just think, Honey. Now that the boss has had me, I'll be letting him fuck me every day at work. On my day off, I'll be fucking the pool-boy or going next door to fuck Sid. I have Walter's number and can go find his black dick whenever I have the need. You've turned me into a complete slut and I love it. I hope you do too."

We both realized there was no going back. He had turned his wife loose and I was now a cock-hound.

I looked at my husband, who had kept his prick in his pants all evening and I said, "Thank you for the gang bang. I've fucked six men with my pussy but the one I want the most is the seventh (that was him)."

Mike said I looked beautiful, beaming, after getting gang-banged in all three holes. He had dozens of photos of me being ravished during the entire evening. We went up to our bedroom and I pulled him on top of me. My pussy was red and swollen from an evening of attention. I spread my legs and opened my arms, inviting my loving husband to have sloppy sevenths with his wife. His cock slid easily into my slippery hole.

I said, "Fuck me baby. I've been thinking of you all night, knowing you were watching me get fucked by all those men."

Mike's cock was hard and he had to ease off to keep from dumping another load in my cunt too quickly. We both wanted it to last. I kissed him deeply, unable to avoid giving him taste of cum in my mouth. He doesn't like to taste his own cum, but he was so aroused he didn't care. His dick slid inside my sloppy channel, lubricated by the semen from half-a-dozen lovers. I came after a few minutes when he did. He left his cock inside my messy cunt and held me while we fell asleep.

I slept with dreams remembering the evening's adventures and thoughts of what we might do next. But I was also aware that the kids would be back tomorrow and life would resume its routine hectic pace.

12