Sister & Brother & Son Make One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved up next to me and gathered me in his arms. "God, Brooke, you're so fucking sexy. You drive me crazy," he groaned.

His cock lay on his stomach, red and throbbing. "I would but..."

"Yeah, not for another day or two." He kissed me. "Then I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you we'll never recover."

I didn't know if I'd ever recover from this, much less having him inside me. Once that happened, I wasn't sure I'd ever be able to let go.

.

.

Ethan had left for school, and I set plates in front of Oliver and me.

"I'm really liking you here, Brookie," he grinned, digging into his breakfast.

I smiled, not without some guilt. "I'm glad. This has been an opportunity for me to decompress."

"I know, honey. You went through a lot." He finished his breakfast and sat back in his chair. "I've been seeing this lady, and I'd like you and Ethan to meet her."

"Ohhh, sounds serious!"

He shrugged. "It could be. Maybe. She wants me to stay over sometimes, but I'm uncomfortable until Ethan meets her. I'm not sure how he'd feel. He will graduate soon, but still..."

"I get it. That's a tough situation. If you're serious about her, though..."

"That's the thing. I'm not sure about that yet. I don't want to prematurely involve her with the family, and then it doesn't work out."

.

.

It was a warm spring day, and Oliver had the heat on in the pool. I thought I'd try it. I slipped on my one-piece halter swimsuit and looked in the mirror. Red was not typically my color, but I tried to do everything that wasn't normal. This worked, I thought to myself, turning.

The legs were high cut, but the suit was full coverage. It tied behind my neck and had a deep V neckline. Sexy but not overly revealing. I grabbed a book and my sunglasses.

I read for a while, then dozed in the hot sun. I woke, rolled to my stomach to get more sun, and promptly fell asleep again.

The next time, I decided to get in the pool. The water was refreshing and woke me up. I did some laps, then floated on my back, letting the water lap on my body.

"What a hot thing to come home to," Ethan growled in my ear, startling me. He must have gotten in when I was swimming laps. He pulled the tie behind my neck, and the top dropped on my suit, baring my breasts to the sun and his eyes.

"Ethan," I warned, seeing his lusty look.

He toyed with the barbells that poked through my nipples. "These are all healed now."

The sensation of his touch and manipulation of the jewelry made me gasp. He had his arms under me and leaned down to suck on my nipples, tugging the barbells with his teeth. The sensation went straight to my pussy, and I arched.

"Touch me," he whispered hoarsely.

He was naked, and I found his cock, hard and throbbing. I toyed with the jewelry that pierced the head of his cock. He groaned and thrust his hips. I wrapped two fingers tightly around the stiff shaft, and he pushed through.

"Brookie, I need to be inside you."

Just the thought of his rigid cock stretching my pussy and the feel of the fat silver metal ball end horseshoe rubbing my canal almost made me cum.

He tugged on the barbell with his teeth, and I moaned, arching my tits into his face.

"We can't now, Ethan. Your Dad...." He slipped his fingers inside me, and I moaned. "Stop Ethan. It's getting late. He could be home any time." I pushed out of his arms and stood in the pool.

He pulled me against him, pinning me against the wall. His cock was hot and hard and throbbing against me beneath the water.

"I know, baby," I soothed. I wrapped my legs around him, and he ground against me. His heavy breath rasped in my ear, and he ground into my open pussy, the thin knit of my swimsuit the only thing that kept him from penetrating me.

I ran my hands down his back and squeezed his hard ass, tensing with every thrust. He groaned when I dug my nails into his ass and scraped them up his back.

He grunted faster, lost in the climb to the top. The abrasion of his cock rubbing my clit sent me off, and I squeezed my legs around him tighter and panted waves of orgasm in his ear. He growled. His cock throbbed with each pump of his seed, lost in the sloshing water.

He gasped for breath, leaned down, and sucked a biting kiss on my bare tit.

"Mine. You are mine," he murmured.

He waded out of the pool, grabbed his clothes, and disappeared into the house.

.

.

His high school graduation was next week, and I went to his room after he got home. A video was playing on his large computer screen, but the door was open.

"Ethan?"

"You don't have to ask to come into my room."

I walked up behind his chair. "Thank you." I stood momentarily, taking in what I saw on the screen. "Now I see where you get your ideas from."

The screen held row after row of porn video thumbnails. He'd click on one, and it would pop up full screen. He reached back over his shoulders and pulled me closer, cradling his head between my tits.

"Mmm," he moaned. He placed my hands flat on his bare chest while he clicked through the short videos.

Black and white couples, oral sex, bondage, male and female wrestlers, and scroll and scroll.

"You like?"

"Mmm," I said noncommittally.

"Don't lie. I can feel the difference in your breathing," he said, turning his head and nuzzling my breast through my bra and t-shirt. "What did you like?"

Somewhat embarrassed, I said, "The wrestling. I've never seen that before."

"I think it's hot too." He looked up, pulling me down for a kiss. It heated quickly, and he pulled me around to his lap.

"Ethan."

"Dad won't be home for two hours. I won't fuck you because I'll need more time than that."

He pulled my t-shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. My tits spilled into his hands. His cock was hard and throbbing against my hip. He clicked on the wrestling videos. Some were cheesy. Some were exciting to watch.

He rubbed my tits and tugged on the barbells. I moaned, and he dipped his head to suck a nipple into his mouth. I held his head while he sucked and pulled. I'd never imagined that a piercing could enhance sexual intensity like that.

"Brookie, do you know how hot you make me? I want to fuck you every minute of the day. I want you to beg for it. I want to beg for it."

His words were inflaming, and my panties were soaking through my shorts.

"Ethan, I want you too. More than you know. This is so wrong. I'm your aunt. Your Dad is my brother. He would be hurt beyond belief if he ever caught us like this. He'd never forgive me because I'm the adult here."

"He doesn't have to know. He won't find out. I'll make sure of that. Although I don't want to, we will wait until it's right."

I felt relieved because I didn't know I could have stopped him if he pushed the issue. He was so seductive without trying that I was afraid I would have been caught up in the vortex.

"Thank you," I whispered, my hand on his cheek. "Lord knows I shouldn't even be agreeing to it ever. But I want you to. More than I've ever wanted any man."

"Really? More than your ex?" he asked.

I laughed without humor. "After experiencing us now, I can see what we were missing. What never was."

"Because I want to make you happy, Brookie. In all ways. Beyond us finally joining together. The final intimacy and man and woman can have."

I brushed my lips on his, and instead of it turning hot and heavy immediately, it was long and loving. He gathered me tightly to his body, and we kissed for a long time. The grunts and groans and sex sounds coming from the screen.

I laid my head on his shoulder, and he clicked through more videos. He pulled up some cocks with Prince Albert piercings, but the jewelry was much more elaborate.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"Oh god, yeah," he groaned in my hair. "I found some different jewelry for your nipples too." He clicked through a few more screens. "What do you think?"

"I still don't think we should have sex. Go the whole way, I mean," I said, stumbling over my words. "We should just stick with playing. We are related. It's not right." I had difficulty convincing myself, much less talking him out of it.

"Mmmhmm," he murmured,

I squirmed around enough to straddle his lap. His mound was stiff and throbbing, and I rocked my open pussy on it. He wore thin night pants, and I had lightweight knit shorts. There is not much fabric between our needy sex. He squeezed my ass and pulled me into him.

I rocked on him, rubbing my tits on his bare chest while we kissed. It quickly turned hot and wet while we ate at each other's mouths. I found his nipples twisted and pinched. He groaned louder.

"Oh god, yeah, baby. Don't stop. You know what I like," he growled deep and hoarse.

I pinched and tugged, and his cock overheated between us. The stiff shaft rubbed against my clit, and I whimpered out a long orgasm in his mouth. He thrust up, pulled me onto him, and released his wet heat between us.

After we regained our breath, I held his face in my hands and said, "Next time, that'll be inside my hot wet pussy."

He fisted my hair and ground his mouth into mine. "If I hadn't just cum, those words would have had me buried inside you. Fuck waiting. Dad could have walked in on us while I was ball deep in you, and I couldn't have stopped."

I smiled, knowing it was wrong between us but oh so right. There was no way I could stop him from taking it to the next level. I couldn't if I wanted to.

.

.

The following day, Olliver asked if I'd talked to Ethan about what he wanted for graduation.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep early last night, and by the time I woke up, he was sleeping. I will today."

I poured two more cups of coffee, and he said, "I may leave for the weekend after his graduation. Joy has a nephew graduating and asked me to come with her."

"Oh? Oh! That'd be so nice, Oliver. You deserve some time away."

"I don't have to worry about Ethan now that you're here, and getting away does sound good."

I nodded, looking down at my coffee as I stirred in the sugar.

.

.

Ethan had finals and was late coming home from school. I was in the kitchen cutting vegetables for dinner.

He came up behind me, slipped his hands under my shirt, pulled my bra down under my tits, and kneaded and caressed.

"Mmm, Ethan,' I moaned, setting the knife aside so I didn't cut myself.

He kissed my neck. "Brookie, you smell so good," he breathed. "And you're so soft."

"I just took a shower."

"And you didn't wait for me. Very naughty." He rolled my nipples in his fingertips, twisting them harder. I gasped and arched my tits into his hands. "You like that, don't you?" I gripped the edge of the countertop and thrust my tits into his hands again.

He squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples together. He ground into my ass.

He slid a hand over the flat of my stomach and into my shorts. "No panties. I like that a lot." His fingers stroked through the soft, wet folds. "You did that for me."

I gasped, holding his forearm and pushing his hand further into my panties. I was wanton. A molten mess for my nephew. He found buttons I never knew I had, and I could hardly wait to feel him inside me. I decided not to tell him that his Dad would be gone for the weekend after his graduation to save it as a surprise.

"Cum for me, Brookie," he growled in my ear. His fingers worked their magic between my legs, and I shuddered out a breathtaking orgasm. He wrapped his arm around me because my knees were too weak to hold me up.

"Oh god, Ethan."

"I will take you higher than you've ever been," he promised.

We heard the front door close as Oliver came home from work. Ethan got his hand out of my pants and backed away just as his Dad went into the kitchen.

"Something smells good!" Oliver said.

"It sure does!" Ethan said, smirking at me while he licked his fingers.

.

.

Oliver was so proud to see his son walk across that stage to accept his diploma. He had a rough go of it for a while after his mom died but had come out the other end just fine. We went out to dinner, both men dressed in suits and stunningly handsome.

"You look beautiful tonight, Auntie Brooke," Ethan said at dinner.

"She does, doesn't she? I don't think I've ever seen you dressed up like this," my brother said.

I blushed. "Thank you, both."

We ate and then went to the bar for live music. Ethan drank soda, and Oliver ordered drinks for us.

"Dance, Brooke?" Ethan asked.

"I would, thank you."

He pulled me close to his body and murmured in my ear. "You've kept me hard all night in that dress. I keep imagining I can see your body through it." He growled in my ear. "You drive me crazy."

I wore a black lace cocktail dress lined with a nude color. At first, it looked like my skin was showing through the heavy black lace. I knew it was the dress I wanted the instant I saw it, and truth be known, I bought it for Ethan. I knew he'd like it.

"I'm glad you like it," I smiled.

The song drew to a close, and he said, "Soon Brooke. You can't put it off much longer. We will be joined soon."

Sooner than you think, I thought.

.

.

On Friday, I set the table for two.

"Where's dad," Ethan asked, sitting down to dinner.

"He's gone for the weekend."

He looked at me a moment. "Really?" I nodded.

We ate, and as usual, he went to his room after dinner. I cleaned up and went to my room, showered, and prepared for his visit.

I knew tonight was the night. There was no putting it off, and I didn't want to. Right or wrong, I was fucking my nephew tonight.

I wanted the tease and had found a sheer silk nightie. The white silk dropped to a deep V between my breasts. Each was held tight so that my nipples pushed through the sheer. The gown fell to the floor from under my breasts.

It was split up the front so as I walked, it would part, showing the tuft of auburn curls and my long, shapely legs.

I grew impatient and went to his room.

He was on top of the covers, sleeping. He faced me on his side, his muscular body at rest. Round ass globes into thickly muscled thighs. I realized then he could have easily overpowered me at any time. Yet he didn't.

"Mmm, what is this vision? I hope it's not a dream," he murmured, reaching out to pet the nest of curls. "And those breasts. Just straining to bust out of that silk and into my hands." He rolled onto his back. "I need to taste you. Come here."

I straddled his face. The silk spread behind me and floated over his naked body.

"God, you're so fucking sexy, Brooke. Your husband was crazy to give you up. But you're mine now."

I felt his puffs of breath on my pussy that was already wet with need. So ready to be filled with his cock. He teased my clit with the tip of his tongue. I moaned when he scratched my nipples through the translucent silk.

"I need you to fuck me, Ethan. I want your cock inside me," I moaned as I whimpered out my first orgasm. I know I flooded his mouth when I came.

I knelt next to him, running my lips up the length of his cock. It was stiff and throbbing. His balls were fat and full, and I nuzzled them before sucking each smooth orb into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, Brookie. Just like that baby," he moaned. "Suck it." I scrubbed the head of his cock, lapping up the precum that was leaking out.

My gown parted as I straddled him. I slid my smooth lips over the length of his cock as he watched me through slitted eyes.

"You look so fucking sexy," he growled.

I leaned forward and held his cock, my long auburn hair flowing over my breasts. I rose, sliding the head of his cock down my juicy wet lips. He watched. Although the tension in his body wanted him to drive up into me, ball deep, he allowed me to pace it.

His cockhead pushed into my heat and I moaned. Then, slowly, I savored it as I slid down. His cock stretched my cunt with the most delicious feeling. The Prince Albert worked as a stimulation for him, and he hissed through his teeth as my tight cunt tugged at it.

I ground down, taking him as deep as I could. His cock was made for my cunt. He filled me completely, stretching my walls with each hard throb.

"Oh god, Brookie, I knew it would be like this," he hissed. He held my hands, then ran his hands over my tits, still tight in the silk. "This is so hot."

I moaned when he pinched my nipples hard and long through the sheer. My thirty-six Ds seemed to swell even fuller in his hands. I began to ride him.

"Your cock feels like hot steel inside me, Ethan." Reacting to my words, his cock twitched. "Oh, baby."

I leaned forward, the stiff shaft rubbing my clit, my tits hanging. He slid his hands over my ass and up my back, peeling the gown over my head. It floated to the floor next to the bed.

He leaned up, caught a nipple in his teeth, and tugged. I moaned for more. He squeezed my nipples together and pinched them. My cunt clenched around his heat each time. I rode faster. The abrasion on my clit and tugging on my nipple rings sent me over the edge.

"Fuck," he groaned, flipping me under him. I dug my heels into his ass as he began to pound into me deep and hard. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk." His voice vibrated.

"Harder, baby," I whimpered, and he drove harder.

I scored my nails down his back and dug them into his hard-muscled ass. He moaned, and I squeezed. I loved the stiff, tensing muscles, and he thrust in.

He angled higher so his cock rubbed my clit again, sending me over the edge. I whimpered the waves that drove through my body. My juices were running out of me, down over his balls. He gasped each plunge into me, his breath rasping.

"Fuck me, Ethan. Fuck me harder!"

Our bodies slammed together faster as we both climbed the peak.

"God damn baby, I'm cumming," he roared, his voice hoarse and loud.

He grunted and shouted each powerful pump of heat deep inside me. His potent seed flowed, mixed with mine, and gushed out.

I dug my nails into his quivering ass, holding him tight into me. I wanted every drop.

"Give it to me, Ethan. I want all your seed," I ground out, my voice rusty. My legs wrapped around his waist, my cunt convulsing and milking his cock.

He didn't pull out. He held himself over me, catching his breath.

"Oh baby," he said, kissing me. "My auntie gave me the ride of my life."

"And my nephew gave me the fucking of my life."

He rolled to his side, pulling me against him. His chest was still heaving.

"That was different. More intense," he said.

"Because of who we are to each other. Incest adds to the intensity." I ran my fingers through his long, soft hair.

"Yes. When you got here... I saw you from the house... I felt a magnetism... I wanted to be inside you right then and there. That you were my aunt made no difference. My body and soul reacted." I snuggled into his arms. "You were so proper, but I knew you were sizzling hot. Your husband was an ass for letting you go."

I shrugged. "It's all good. It's in the past."

"When I saw you in the shower, you don't know how much I wanted you then. But I wasn't going to force myself on you. I wanted you to come to me. You needed me inside you. I knew you wanted me to, but you had to make the final move."

"I'm glad I did. Right up until last night, I knew it was wrong. I shouldn't want my nephew like I did. I shouldn't have fantasized about him. My brother's son. It just wasn't right."

He moaned and pulled me close. "But you needed me more."

"I did," I admitted. "I thought sex was great with my ex. You took me higher than he ever did."

"And we're just getting started, Brookie."

We stayed in bed most of the weekend, only getting up for food and showers. He woke up often with his cock in my mouth. I woke up with him slipping into my wetness from behind.

We finally got to fuck in the shower. Later, he held my wrists above my head and fucked me hard and fast. Other times, slow and arousing, with lips and hands all over each other's bodies.