Sister & Brother & Son Make One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love that you wake the neighbors when you cum," he smiled, feeding me a slice of orange.

"I love that your cock twitches and jerks inside me when I talk dirty to you."

"I love that those nipple piercings bring you so much pleasure." I moaned and nodded.

"And I love your big body wrapped around me. I feel so safe."

"And loved, I hope. Because I do love you. Not only as auntie but as my lover," he choked at the end with emotion.

"I love you too, Ethan. As both. Wrong as it is, I'm in love with you."

.

.

Oliver came home so happy and satiated himself that he didn't notice that his sister and son were the same. We tried to keep our hands off each other, but I was afraid my brother caught more than he should.

I was startled out of my sleep that night when I felt the covers lift.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, feeling Ethan's naked body spoon against me.

He rocked his hardness into my ass. "What do you think I'm here for?" I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Your dad is home!" I knew that Ethan and I weren't quiet when we fucked, and there was no way we could do it with my brother in the house.

"So?" He slipped his hand inside my top and cupped a tit.

I moaned. "He'll hear us!" He pinched my nipple, and I moaned louder. "Stop it!"

He nipped my earlobe and whispered. "I'm going to fuck you, auntie. I need to feel your body around mine. I need to bury my cock inside you." My pussy gushed at his words. He slipped a hand in my sleep shorts. "Feel how wet you are for me, auntie."

I groaned as he stroked through my silky folds.

"Oh my god, stop it, Ethan... Your Dad..."

"My dad knows and, in fact, thought about fucking you a long time ago."

"What?!"

"Ummhmm," he slipped a finger inside me. "He said he used to fantasize and jerk off thinking about you."

The thought of my brother doing that excited me.

"Really?"

"Really. He said if he didn't have a girlfriend, I might have to share you with him."

"Oh my god."

He slipped another finger inside me and began to finger fuck me.

"Would you like that auntie?" He pushed his fingers deeper. "Would you like your brother fucking you too?"

Ehan's words were inciting. I moaned as the vision of Oliver fucking me while I sucked his son's cock ran through my mind like a porn video.

"Mmm, I think she likes that idea," he smiled, still fucking me with his fingers. My cunt convulsed around his fingers as I tried to stifle my orgasm.

"Let it out, baby, scream so your brother hears you cum. Make him wonder if it's his son's cock that makes you scream out like that. Make him imagine what his cock would feel like in his sister's wet hot pussy."

"Oh god, Ethan." I was a melted puddle of emotion and arousal. "Fuck me. I need your cock in me now. Now!"

I rolled to my knees, and he mounted me from behind. He wrapped my hair around his fist and began to ride me. I slammed back into him, taking him deep and hard. Needing him to fill me. His balls slapped my clit, sending me off again. This time, I didn't stifle the sound of my waves of orgasm.

"That's it, baby, cum loud and hard. Your cunt is so fucking tight on my dick. I'm going to cum, baby. Hang on," he ground out.

He drove in deep and held my hips while he pumped his load of cum inside me. The liquid heat filled me, sending me off again. Our gasps and shouts reverberated off my bedroom walls.

As I was cuddled against him, I said, "I think it excites you to think of me and your dad together, doesn't it?"

"Fuck yeah. I'll share. I want to watch you get the real fucking of your life from your brother!"

~~to be continued~~

Once you've completed reading any story on Literotica, kindly spare a moment to give it a star rating. Your ratings mean a lot. We don't have big corporate backing, bonus checks, a union, or fun Christmas parties. Just passionate writers and readers like you.

Leaving stars is an easy way to give feedback, motivate authors, and help undiscovered stories get found. We'd appreciate any show of support you can offer.

Thanks for being part of the Literotica community and reading my story! xo DG